MASSAGE THERAPY JOB DESCRIPTION
Caress Day Spa is located at 911 Capitola Ave, Capitola, a few blocks up from Gayles.
Winner of the Santa Cruz Sentinel Reader's Choice award for Best Day Spa, our Cottage Style Spa is located in a quiet area with convenient parking on site for our Therapists and Clients. Our Therapists appreciate working with high end clientele who have come to expect consistently high quality service. We have electric tables in each room for our Therapist's convenience.
To deliver the most beneficial, personable, and consistent body treatments to our guests within the time frame provided.
Services and Support Activities:
· Massage and body treatments as described by protocol and procedures.
· Works effectively with other spa team members to provide a seamless, welcoming customer experience
· Presents a warm and gracious persona for customers and co-workers
· Presents a professional standard in personal appearance
· Practices a high standard of sanitation and neatness in the spa
· Actively builds a repeat clientele
Essential Functions and Minimum Qualifications:
· A current California state massage therapist certificate.
· At least 1 year Spa or practical body therapy experience is preferred but promising candidates of all experience levels will be considered.
· Must be punctual and have reliable transportation
· Must be willing to train in the Spa’s specific massage and body treatments
· Must have a mobile phone and the ability to log in to the MINDBODY app
· Ability to work weekends and some weekdays
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our Campbell franchised location, you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. We offer a healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a range from $22-25 per service hour, referral and sign on bonuses, generous tips, flexible schedule, employees' discounts, safe and welcoming culture, etc, and continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
If you have a CAMTC license and you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
As a massage therapist, essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the company brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.