We are looking for entry-level marketing and management trainees for the leading event marketing and promotional advertising firm in the area. We have a very high success rate of instilling competitive and motivated individuals with the skills they need to achieve long-term career success.
Our Company provides the opportunity for individuals to get their foot in the door and the training they need to jump-start their career. Our hands-on approach allows us to train entry-level candidates with little to no experience and catapult them to the next level with life-long career skills.
Areas of responsibility:
· Work with team on client projects and execute marketing campaigns
· Implementation of marketing plans, including campaign strategies and market strategy insight
· Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events, and promotional collateral
· Building relationships with business owners and customers face to face
· Customer service and retention of business accounts
· Training in team building, creating a team identity and hitting goals as a group
· Provide coordination and project management to ensure campaign success
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
· Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
· Exceptional organizational and communication skills
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· A willingness to lead, take charge, offer suggestions and direction
· Flawless integrity is a must
· Establish and maintain personal challenges and achievement goals
· Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable
· Exhibit strong attention to detail
· Desire to succeed
· Culture is important to us. Candidate must be disciplined, yet easygoing with a sense of humor.
THIS IS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR A RECENT COLLEGE GRAD, INTERN, OR AN ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATE AS WE PROVIDE FULL TRAINING. No experience is necessary, just an amazing attitude and willingness to learn and succeed.
Position: Title Vice President – Sales, Marketing & Client Services
Supervisor/Title : President___________________________________________________________________________________
Key member of Investment Client Services (“ICS”) and Marketing section. The primary
objective is to maintain existing client relationships while steadily working to build the firm’s
asset base. The individual will also have responsibility for the firm’s marketing, including social
media, and responding to RFPs and RFIs.
Company: Muller & Monroe Asset Management, LLC (“M2”) is a private equity fund-of-funds manager.
Description:: As music is about creating something of lasting value, we believe music is an appropriate
metaphor to describe our investing. Our associates make up the M2 Band, a synergistic group
of individuals whose talents and experiences are complementary and who share an
uncompromising standard of excellence and integrity.
1. Client Services: Work directly with the President of the firm in providing bespoke services to all
2. Marketing Strategy
• Work with President to create long-term sales & marketing strategy
• Research prospective targets
• Develop social media strategy and keep postings current
• Market to new targets and aggressively increase AUM from existing clients
4. Presentations & Marketing Materials
• Primarily responsible for responding to RFPs and RFIs
• Produce presentations, flipbooks, one-pagers, and any related marketing materials
• Schedule internal meetings with necessary parties to prepare for presentations, conference
calls with clients, other events
• Assess marketing materials and update as appropriate
• Coordinate with graphics firm on design of materials
• Track the distribution of marketing materials as required by SEC regulations
180 North Stetson Avenue Suite 1320 Chicago, Illinois 60601-6820 , Facsimile 312.782.9290
Friday, August 21, 2020
The American Nutrition Association (ANA) is a rapidly-growing professional association for the science and practice of personalized nutrition. We envision a society of Healthy People, Powered by Nutrition. We Educate, Certify, Advocate and Connect to fulfill our mission to Champion the Science and Practice of Personalized Nutrition.
Ideal Candidate Skills
Ideal Candidate Attributes
To apply, please submit the following to MTwohy@theANA.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, family status, or veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment of mutual respect.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy. This is an extremely dynamic position and a great opportunity for a digital marketing person to build their career. Digital marketing strategies are important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience and knowledge:
The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager will lead the digital marketing vision, strategy, and execution to drive growth of Culligan WaterCo digital presence and improve the digital customer experience. This role will be responsible for digital marketing initiatives, accelerate revenue growth, and coordinating/collaborating with local dealer network to develop a world-class digital footprint for Culligan International. The position will also lead external agencies, internal teams and developers across culligan.com., customer experience, user experience, mobile, international websites, SEO/SEM and marketing analytics.
Specific Job Function:
· Manage multiple marketing functions including multiple local landing pages, CX & UX, mobile, international language websites, SEO & SEM and marketing analytics.
· Execute and drive digital marketing footprint across Culligan WaterCo owned dealerships, resulting in an integrated strategy to grow our customer base, maximize revenue growth, delight customers, increase consideration of water products and services and marketing ROI.
· Develop local digital management system that provides a step change improvement for a streamlined approach that collaborates with our dealer network on our local landing pages, content, offerings, campaigns, eBlasts, reviews, accessibility and change management.
· Engage with customers and dealers to proactively identify enhancements and implement initiatives to improve our customers' digital experience.
· Implement search engine optimization/marketing (SEO/SEM) programs to increase awareness and consideration of Culligan products and services to drive increased traffic on our local websites
· Understand and report on traffic trends, funnel analysis, customer behavior; compile insights, analytics and research to drive ongoing Customer Experience and Marketing improvements across platforms, devices and buyer journeys.
· Create, maintain and socialize Digital Design Standards to be implemented across the organization to provide a consistent digital user experience.
· Research web technologies, marketing practices and industry specific content to further enhance our digital activities; review analytics to gain understanding of user activities and behaviors and share with adjacent partners.
· Present progress in weekly leadership meetings with key stakeholders
· Oversee and effectively manage budgets for digital marketing
· Agency management owning and driving change within our local agency performance, spend, and results. To ensure key deliverables, ROI, and deadlines are being met
· Assist in Sales Effectiveness Plan through digitization through the use of coaching/mentoring and relationship building with sales team on the use of digital marketing tools & processes.
· Develop strong seamless partnership with corporate marketing/Culligan Brand Marketing team that helps our local marketing stay aligned and in front of product/sales/technology teams to understand business objectives and priorities and deliver targeted experiences for various audiences and client segments.
· Expand the use of agile project management from CX and UX work into local marketing projects.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications. MBA preferred.
· 10+ years’ experience in digital marketing, with 5 years leading digital at the strategic level
· Previously launched digital platform rollouts at a start-up to mid-sized company
· Strong analytic acumen, project management, accountability, and leadership presence
· Experience in Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics, Pardot, CRM systems
· Expert level in Microsoft Office Software Suite, Excel, PowerPoint
· Proven client management skills and relationship management skills
The Marketing Analytics Manager will be responsible for marketing analytics across all aspects of
the customer digital journey. This includes dashboarding/insights, strategy/optimization recommendations,
performance marketing analytics, Salesforce CRM analytics, Marketing Cloud analytics and dealer
Specific Job Function:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies in this
position: Interpersonal skills, Integrity, Analysis Skills, Customer Focus, Oral/Written Communication, Passion, Resourcefulness, Team Player.
Culligan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Company Industry: Real Estate
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for an Email Marketing Manager
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, 99% remote
The Mom Project is excited to partner with a Chicago-based startup that provides the tools, education, and support that do-it-yourself landlords need to manage their rental properties.
As an Email Marketer, you’ll write email copy, design email templates, and execute email automations and workflows. A/B testing campaigns, templates, and subject lines are a big part of this role, so having a firm grasp on developing ideas to test, implementing tests, and measuring results is crucial. You’ll work on the marketing team, but also get the opportunity to work with the Success and Product team. Email plays an important role in the buyer’s cycle for them, so you’ll initiate and manage projects spanning throughout all stages of the funnel.
Study the products and the benefits offered to landlords and tenants
Develop effective marketing strategies and plans to support feature launches
Work with their product and marketing teams to promote products effectively
Increase engagement and retention rates of customers
Overall management of their email databases
Take ownership of all email creation and management for the full lifecycle of leads and customers
In-depth understanding of how email can be used to nurture, activate, and retain customers
Insatiable appetite for A/B testing and using data to make smart decisions
Compelling copywriting skills
Knowledge of setting up intricate automations, syncing email with text messaging, social media, and digital ad campaigns
Ability to build email workflows, leveraging triggers and events to segment audiences
3-5 years of email or product marketing experience
Nice to haves:
Product-led growth experience
Both agency and in-house marketing experience
Passion for real estate investing, property management, landlording, or real estate in general
Knowledge of real estate and/or proptech landscape
Knowledge and experience working Segment and Mixpanel
Strong proficiency managing projects using Airtable and Trello
BENEFITS & PERKS
● Professional growth opportunities
● Casual dress code
● Opportunities for professional development
● Modern office with flexible work from home policy
● Avail is an Equal Opportunity Employer
● Customer Centricity
STATEMENT ABOUT CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19
They required 100% of staff to work remotely starting March 12, 2020, and this is inclusive of
interviewing onboarding, and the day-to-day work of every role. While they miss each
other’s physical company, they've embraced the change. They think our team has been even more transparent/productive/collaborative since going 100% remote. So much so that they're
contemplating additional remote work environment policies, post quarantine. At this time, please consider that this role is remote, but their intention is to return to an office setting, in Chicago, when local health authorities and CDC say it is safe to do so. This role is 40 hours per week, 100% remote, and a permanent position.
If you are looking for a fast-paced and exciting environment.
If you are looking to use your talents to change an entire industry.
If you want to be a part of something that has never been done before.
Then You have found your home.
We are looking for a rock star digital asset manager. We need someone creative and excited about changing the digital marketing footprint of an entire niche industry. We are looking for that special person that is more than competent. We are looking for someone that wants and knows how to build their future. We want someone that accepts a challenge and turns it upside-down.
Social Media Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
Social Media Marketing Manager Qualifications/Skills:
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
Work hours are Monday-Friday nine to five. Health insurance, vacation pay, sick days, and generous holiday schedules. Flexible hours can be arranged and will be considered for outstanding candidates, potential bonus packages based on performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Zakat Foundation of America is an international charity organization that helps generous and caring people reach out to those in need. Our goal is to address immediate needs and ensure the self-reliance of the poorest people around the world with Zakat and Sadaqah dollars of privileged Muslims and the support of other generous donors.
Zakat Foundation is seeking a Marketing Manager for the Marketing & Communications Department. The Manager helps with the day to day marketing activities of the organization. Reporting to the Director of Brand Communications. The Manager will manage project timelines, help with annual campaigns and all direct-to-consumer marketing activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Help build campaigns to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of Zakat Foundation’s overall strategic marketing needs
• For select marketing projects manage and lead deliverable from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
• Develop project timelines and track key phases critical to project success
• Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of marketing campaigns
• Coordinate marketing campaigns to align with Programs Department’s key projects • Participate in brainstorming meeting for new campaign launches
• Manage and improve fundraising campaigns, measuring results.
• Ensure campaigns are on brand and help further Zakat Foundation’s identity
• Manage a wide range of different marketing materials to meet the needs of the market
• Regularly evaluate marketplace to gain a competitive advantage via marketing and positioning campaigns
• Work closely with internal Creative Services team and other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Must have 3+ years of experience in marketing or similar field with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar
• Experience building marketing programs and reporting on the results
• Must be familiar with the marketing project process e.g. Creative brief, project kick-offs, copy-writing, creative, ad reviews etc.,
• Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
• Strong creative outlook, written and verbal communication skills
• Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
• Strong project management skills and problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Work effectively with people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
• Applicants must be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent resident, or otherwise legally authorized to work in the U.S. No visa sponsorships.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Brand Communications and will receive periodic direction from the Head of Marketing & Communications.
Zakat Foundation of America Headquarters Office, Bridgeview, IL.
1. The work is office based.
2. Position requires frequent and regular phone and computer use.
3. Workplace is smoke-free and drug-free environment.
4. Equal opportunity employer
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor
EVENT COORDINATOR - Sales / Marketing / Account Management
Our company facilitates Events for a wide array of clients on a daily basis. We are seeking motivated business professionals looking for a long term career in Event Marketing & Coordination.
As an Event Coordinator, you could be part of a select team focused on creating the events as well as building relationships at our various events. You will be meeting with decision makers to set up and oversee sales staff and retail events.
Regardless of what your college major is or what experience you have, you can become part of our dynamic team and grow your career in Events Marketing.
The candidates we are seeking must have a great work ethic, good communication skills, a positive attitude, and an ability to work in a fast pace environment. The following college degrees/ experiences are best suited:
Limited positions available submit your resume online for immediate consideration.
Immediate need for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Manager to join our client’s office in the Western Suburbs, near Oak Brook.
Our client is a global leader in their field and have a need for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Manager who can continue to match up buyers and sellers by perform the following:
Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
Assist in creating functional CloudPages with SmartForms to capture data points
Maintain data-hygiene by updating data extensions through automations or CSV uploads.
Work with manager to drive strategy, goals, implementation roadmaps and/or identity tactics to address specific needs.
Will assist with creation of new campaigns, including data configuration, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the platform.
Maintain multiple campaign deadlines through marketing campaign calendar.
Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
Delivering timely performance metrics on various marketing cloud campaigns to stakeholders.
Identify and proactively manage risk areas, scope and customer expectations that could impact successful delivery
Mitigate attrition, increase customer adoption and engagement, drive incremental growth, and improve overall business value
Our client offers and array of benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday Pay and more!
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Manager to join our Central Market P+L team remotely in the Chicago area.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, and human. We need your help to do so.
The Market P+L teams manage the growth and business economics of their regions. The team grows a set of relationships across our network of health systems, providers, and other healthcare organizations. The team strives to construct and improve Oscar's system, facility, and provider agreements, infrastructures, and relationships to ensure that our strategic vision, operational standards, partner quality goals, and financial interests are reflected in our network partnerships.
You will report to our Director, Central Market P+L.
As a Manager on the Central Region team, you will:
Must-have qualifications and expertise include:
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, and we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Are you an obsessive organizer who thrives in a non-traditional setting? Come work with our team of Amazon experts as an Amazon Brand Account Executive and Marketing Manager. We’re on the lookout for a consistent, committed, and detailed person to grow with us.
In this job you'll be ... Managing all things Amazon and have exposure to several clients' business activities. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-directed individual who is detail-oriented and can work autonomously. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to pursue a career in eCommerce and/or digital marketing, and there is strong potential for advancement within the company.
Our key vertical is Amazon.com so knowledge of capabilities of Amazon seller central is a must. You’ll work closely with the Managing Directors of Color More Lines, the Centers of Excellence Directors as well as the client, as well as key leadership members of the brands that will be in your portfolio. Ability to craft stories rooted in quantifiable data is a must. Being able to adapt strategy and approach based on different client personalities, working style, and objectives is critical. Experience with Shopify is a plus. Ability to build and maintain an email tribe for brands is essential.
Our clients range from self-taught entrepreneurial hustlers, manufacturing factory owners, to PhD’s and Global 2,000 Companies - both public and private. This position will liaise between global team members in marketing, sales, finance, logistics, and advertising service teams to help them evolve the products and address issues, concerns, and requests for the ultimate experience for both our clients and their end consumer.
You will be brainstorming, attending client meetings and reviewing client deliverables produced by team members. This role will have primary responsibility for ensuring all client product delivery exceeds expectations. This role requires strong management skills, detail-orientation and a self-starter attitude.
Responsibilities & Duties
This role also requires ruthless time management, excellent planning skills and the ability to lead and inspire others to achieve a common goal. We are looking for a leader with:
Scope of work includes:
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Physical Demands and Environmental Elements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee must be able to sit for extended periods of time, must be able to hear and talk both in person and by telephone; and frequently use hands to handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; and reach with hands and arms. The employee occasionally walks and stands to access different work areas, and lifts and carries records and documents typically weighing less than 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
About Color More Lines Color More lines is a collective of experts helping mission driven companies grow faster on Amazon and beyond. we bring brands to life. Your ecommerce business is managed by a team of industry experts whose financial incentives are performance based, tied to your success, and based on a proven methodology to help you grow faster.
Marketing Communications Manager
When it comes to high-performance technical gear, the most discerning customers choose our stores, www.OpticsPlanet.com, www.CampSaver.com, and www.Dvor.com for our unmatched value proposition of great prices, free shipping on most orders, the widest selection (over 1 million products) and excellent customer service (rated A+ by the BBB!) We’re proud of all that – and what makes it possible is that the most talented professionals in the Chicago area choose to work at OpticsPlanet.
Our flagship store, OpticsPlanet is a leading internet retailer devoted to the passions and professions of our customers. From hunting or sports shooting to service in the military or law enforcement, we are a destination for millions of people each month. For twenty years, OpticsPlanet, Inc., now Ecentria, built a cutting-edge platform that powers ecommerce heavyweights that have ranked on Internet Retailer’s Top 500 list for years. We are experiencing a new phase of explosive growth and opportunity, and that means adding more talented and passionate individuals to our existing diverse and professional team. Our casual, fast-paced environment has seen us recognized as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" by the Chicago Tribune! In addition to a challenging position, employees at all levels can find extensive opportunities for advancement and career growth, and full-time employees enjoy a popular set of benefits and perks. OpticsPlanet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for a strong & effective Marketing Communications Manager professional to take our Brands and Online Stores to a whole new level by building robust and dynamic Marketing Programs. The primary goals of this position are to manage our Brands’ message and reputation across all channels, develop and implement content strategies to strengthen our positioning and value proposition. You will drive and develop a team focusing on social media, content development, and Brand messaging strategies and will work to deliver measurable success and contribute to the company’s bottom line while working closely with all for the teams within the Marketing department. Our company puts a strong emphasis on online communications which requires a successful candidate to have experience with the latest social channels as well as effective positioning practices and strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements
Working conditions – If applicable
This job will require the individual to work with teams from different locations within and outside of US.
OpticsPlanet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpticsPlanet, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Now is your chance to join a rapidly growing www.kashmir420.com company as we build something amazing, with both established and ever-evolving brands.
Headquartered in Mount Prospect, IL we recognize that employees are at the core of our success and take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration and diversity.
Our employees stem from a wide range of professional backgrounds; each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth.
Are you a highly motivated individual that is looking for an opportunity to achieve personal and financial growth? Do you enjoy working hard and playing hard? With an Employee-First culture, Arise Bioscience is seeking a candidate to grow with that has the following:
Who We're Looking For:
1601 W. Algonquin road
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
The selected candidate will be responsible for the execution of US Marketing tactics, from marketing materials, to digital tactics and congresses.
· Supports the team on the execution of marketing tactics for the GI portfolio
· Develops marketing materials, such as sell sheets, reimbursement materials, marketing pieces, digital ads, and print ads
· Manages live and virtual educational programs for physicians, fellows, residents and nurses
· Supports the team on new product launches: development of marketing, training decks, and digital campaigns
· Executes & supports Trade Shows (national conventions, congresses, regional events)
· Supports on the execution of sales training and our National Sales Meeting
· Works closely with the field team to gather customer insights and improve our marketing materials
· Monitors and analyzes sales data as well as competitive intelligence
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in business
· At least 2-3 years of Marketing and / or sales experience in Medical Devices
· Experience in medical device and GI market preferred
MDLIVE is transforming the healthcare experience for patients making it possible to obtain fast, high-quality, affordable care from board-certified online doctors who are always ready to help you – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – right from your mobile device, computer or phone.
Because telehealth is convenient, easy to use, private, and affordable (even without insurance, it is highly accessible for all patients), the reach we have is also incredible. Offering primary care, dermatology and behavioral health too, MDLIVE is changing the way we see the doctor and access healthcare. The commitment to quality care, coupled with an adoption of the latest technologies has created an organization where one can explore career possibilities while shaping the future of healthcare.
If you enjoy a fast-paced, innovative culture where you can make an impact starting on your first day, then MDLIVE might be the right place for you! We are currently seeking a Sr.Manager, Campaign Management to join our team in Chicago, IL or Miramar, FL.
What will you do?
MDLIVE is looking for an ambitious campaign and email marketer to join the MDLIVE marketing team. Reporting directly to the VP of Brand and Digital, the Sr. Manager, Campaign and Email Marketing will lead channel strategy and execution across email and direct mail channels. In addition, the incumbent will:
Most importantly, you will be part of an entrepreneurial, agile and fast-paced team that also knows how to have fun! Read: happy hours, meaningful involvement in the community, unlimited PTO, free coffee (#nomore3pmslump), incredible growth opportunities and of course great compensation and benefits!
Who are you?
Interested? Let’s talk. Submit your application today and come join us in our journey to disrupt healthcare!
We work with over 40,000 employers and groups and over 2.2 million benefactors.
We are expanding our existing business accounts and establishing new accounts in your area, and looking to hire several marketing managers and benefits specialists.
We have a variety of positions available depending on your skill sets, desires, and income goals. Our marketing managers can start selling immediately and create sales and commissions in your first week. (actually your first day).
We offer the ability to work at home and do all your marketing via the internet or at worksites and client's homes.
Full Time and Part Times positions available. You can set your own hours based on availability.
Looking for Non-Licensed and Licensed Sales Reps.
Training provided and financial assistance with obtaining your license if you have a desire to become licensed down the road.
You will be able to help with lead follow up and sell products and services that do not require a license immediately. If the client has a need for a product that requires a license to sell you can pass that lead over to one of our licensed sales reps and they will train you and close the sale for you.
To be a part of our team means more than just a job, it means being part of a family of supportive teammates and mentors who are committed to helping you become the best version of yourself and helping you create a residual income that will provide you a book of business you can retire from. Having residual financial income and a job you enjoy can provide you a lifestyle of family/work balance to allow you the time freedom and flexibility that is worth more money can buy.
Please text Denny at 612-432-2573 with your name and city your from and let him know what time you are free to talk. Then send me your resume with a quick blurb on why you are a fit for our team.
Our client is a leading European manufacturer of RFID technology, electronic control systems and contactless payment terminals for various applications. Its wholly owned subsidiary in the USA has been experiencing significant growth and development over the past few years and is looking to strengthen its profile in the public transit space in the North American market.
To that end, our client is actively looking to recruit a strategic, hands-on, and results-oriented Market Manager for the public transportation vertical (the focus is on unattended payment terminals in public transit). This highly visible role will interface with key market drivers (public transit organizations, integrators, and other stakeholders) and will develop the account base in this vertical, utilizing the stellar reputation of the company’s products and successfully completed projects in the US.
The objective for this Market Manager is to conduct account acquisition and management, marketing, and general business development activities of the Company in the USA in the public transportation market. The successful candidate shall work in close cooperation with the product management and support/service teams to provide innovative and reliable solutions and consequently improve market penetration and profitability.
Provides administrative support to District Office Sales Representatives
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
We are a Business Consulting & Software Marketing Company dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers throughout the United States.
We are seeking Sales Representatives Needed to join our team! Work remotely option available.
You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
You will be determining the needs of our prospective clients and scheduling follow up calls as applicable.
Industry experience is not necessary, but a track record of success is.
Full Time: $52,000 - $125,000 first year.
Part Time: $26,000 - $37,000 first year
If you are looking for part time or full time warm sales, please send your resume as well.
To apply and learn more please use our contact form.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
The Senior Channel Marketing Manager develops and implement marketing programs that support specific channel customers and targets specific channels. They will work closely with the marketing team and take the lead with the sales team to execute key account programs, promotions, point of sales signage, trade shows and sales presentations.
DUTIES, TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES: