: Allies for Every Child (ALLIES) exists to give at-risk children and children living in poverty the foundation they need to increase their life choices and lead fulfilling lives. For over 25 years, ALLIES has been providing thousands of at-risk children and their families with critical, high-quality early education programs, family strengthening interventions, foster care and adoption services, and a range of vital, integrated services, including educational assessments, disabilities screenings, nutrition, dental and vision screenings, and pediatric health consultations.
: Allies for Every Child contracts with the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to protect at-risk children and strengthen families. The Director of Resource Family Approval is responsible for overall programmatic success of Allies for Every Child’s Resource Family Approval program. The Director will have a passion for not accepting the status quo in child welfare, see foster care as a social justice issue, have a desire to reach a new audience of prospective families who want to make an impact in their community and feel an urgency to match children who linger in foster care the longest to waiting families. The responsibilities of the Director of Resource Family Approval includes leading a team that completes social work duties, home studies, resource parent recruitment and training. The Director ensures contract compliance, builds community relationships, ensures current policy and procedure implementation while also advising the CPO on the development of new policies and procedures. The Director makes sure of timely billing, and ensuring excellent adoptive matching and support of children and families. Additional responsibilities include, partnering with other leadership staff across “the community collaborative ™ to be a leader in the field of recruitment, retention and support for children and families within the foster care community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide programmatic oversight of the Resource Family Approval program.
Provide clinical supervision to Resource Family Approval staff and sign off on hours for clinicians working towards licensure
Monitor the psychological stability, physical well-being, and developmental progress of children in Allies resource family homes
Oversee strategic growth of the program through managing resource parent recruitment, pursuing outreach opportunities, making presentations, and timely responsiveness to potential resource parents
Develop new community relationships in support of resource parent recruitment and maintain existing relationships
Assist potential resource parent families in progressing quickly from point of interest through preparation and approval as an ALLIES resource parent
Assign, conduct and/or review home studies to assess resource parent applicants, utilizing the Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (“SAFE”) format
Empathically redirect applicants who are not a fit for the program in a timely manner Ensure quality and ongoing PS-MAPP trainings and orientations, support groups, and other events throughout the year
Manage visitation and/or monitor visits with children and their biological families as needed
Oversee program quality assurance including chart review and audit preparation
Oversee DCFS and Community Care licensing annual audits Produce reports for DCFS, Community Care Licensing, and courts
Develop new policies and procedures as may be required by funders, DCFS, or program as needed
Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential foster-adoptive parents
Attend weekly supervision meetings with the Chief Program Officer
Ensure high quality care for foster and adoptive children and comprehensive support for parents
Represent Allies at community forums and quarterly meetings Be a contributing member of the Allies for Every Child Leadership Team
Implement, track and help design functions of “the community collaborative ™ Facilitate staff meetings and attend other programmatic meetings
Adhere to all legal, ethical, and professional practice standards
Staff must believe in and act in accordance with both the agency’s and the program’s mission statements
Other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred or Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology with an approved exception
California Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, two (2) years post licensure
Ability to supervise staff for licensing hours required
Two (2) years managerial or administrative experience in a foster care or adoption setting preferred
Three years of full-time employment in the field of family or child welfare or two years’ work employment in a licensed foster family/resource family agency or adoption agency
Passion for child abuse and neglect prevention and a commitment to finding nurturing families for children in need Knowledge of Title 22 and Community Care Licensing requirements preferred
Knowledge of Continuum of Care Reform and interim licensing standards preferred
Able to manage and develop recruitment tools, relationships, and methods Knowledge of community resources and experience with interagency collaboration preferred
Ability to work independently, flexible, strong organizational skills, commitment to teamwork, and excellent communication skills
Ability to speak in public at recruitment forums
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Excellent written ability in English and ability to communicate effectively
Ability to effectively establish rapport and maintain appropriate boundaries with supervisees, staff, and clients
Basic computer skills required – Word, Excel, Software applications
Passionate about learning and possesses curiosity about issues affecting children and families
All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and families who are served by our agency.
Fingerprint background clearance (DOJ, FBI & Child Abuse Clearance Index), or approved exemption Successful completion of pre-employment physical, PPD risk assessment, proof of immunizations
Class “C” driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, a safety record acceptable to CCL, and access to reliable transportation required
: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Full benefits package offered including 100% employer contribution to: Health - Kaiser or Anthem, Dental, Vision; 401k with employer match; Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, 12 paid holidays, sick leave, vacation, and 2 personal days for anniversary of employment and birthday.
Allies for Every Child actively seeks candidates who reflect the rich diversity of the communities that we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. We believe that diversity and inclusion of varied perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences is essential to our organization’s effectiveness, and allows us to serve our clients in the respectful, responsive, and understanding way that they deserve. We define diversity in broad terms to include race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, geography, socio-economic status and other unique attributes that make us who we are.
Allies for Every Child has achieved accreditation through the Council on Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services, administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and meet best practice standards.
Flowerboy Project in Venice, CA is looking for one barista to join our team. We are located on 824 Lincoln Blvd. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.Responsibilities
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Compensation is $15 + tips
LA Shades and Blinds provides Los Angeles commercial clients with the highest quality blind installation solutions available anywhere in the City of Angels.Our experts work directly with you to determine the best type of blinds for you that fit squarely to fill your aesthetic, comfort, light flow, energy efficiency, and budgetary needs. With a wide variety of blind types to select, and nearly endless aesthetic, color, and finish solutions, LA Shades and Blinds is your one-stop solution for all of your commercial blind installation needs.
Bonhams is a privately owned international auction house. Founded in 1793, we hold more than 400 specialist sales a year in 60 different categories at our flagship salerooms in London, New York, Los Angeles, and Hong Kong.
We are seeking a driven and agile full-time Cataloguer for our Los Angeles based Prints Department for immediate hire. Reporting to the Director of Prints this role will oversee all pre and post-sale administration and cataloguing of incoming property for the department.
• Own and oversee full cycle pre-and post-sale administration for the Prints and Multiples department
• Catalogue incoming property for sale and oversee photography of each item, liaising with artist foundations to obtain reproduction permissions
• Work with our Marketing department to meet advertising deadlines
• Oversee authentication and property control, tracking consignments and artwork movements, research and maintain a progress database accessible by all but accountable to you, monitor adverts, monitor special terms in proposals, contributing catalogue notes, liaise with senior staff over sensitive areas and assist with condition reporting prior to the Prints and Multiples sale
• Liaison with specialists to ensure prompt advice and service to our customers and complete initial research to develop specialist knowledge across the field
• Continue to play a leading role in business intelligence and client research; updating databases and anticipating growth areas by staying informed of industry news
• Keep accurate records and files for customers, sales and external consultants
• Efficiently handle queries by phone, email, in person and during valuations alongside specialists
• Keep exploring areas where your career can grow in terms of client development, expertise, and ultimately business getting, be comfortable business getting when possible
• Perform all duties associated with receiving and processing of property, and manage installations and deinstallations
• This position may require travel for previews and appraisal clinics, and occasionally will require weekend availability for said previews and cataloguing deadlines
· Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned to you by your manager
· One to three years demonstrated experience cataloging works of art within a collections information system or research setting
· Bachelor’s degree in art, art history, museum studies, information sciences, or related discipline
· Thorough knowledge and passion for the field of Prints and Multiples is preferred · Outstanding people skills and ability to grow and establish relationships with others
· Be comfortable in a public facing role, past presentation experience is a plus · Solid administrative and time management skills and proficiency in Outlook/Word platforms
· Affinity for discretion and confidentiality
· Foreign language skills are a plus
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Cataloguer, Prints’ in the subject line.
Bonhams offers health, dental and vision benefit options, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid time off, pre-tax commuter benefits and more. We thank you for your interest in this position, please note that we will only contact candidates chosen for further consideration. No phone inquiries please.
Bonhams is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
With a customer service orientation, accurately perform assigned portions of telephone answering, appointment scheduling, and verification of benefits.
IMPORTANT - PREFERENCE GIVEN TO RESUMES SUBMITTED WITH A COVER LETTER
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Telephone Answering and Appointment Scheduling
Appropriate duties for the call center include:
Other Shared and Common Duties
Help Group is currently seeking a full-time bright, dynamic, dedicated individual to join our team as Remote Administrative Assistant in Sherman Oaks, CA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading integration, designing, building, and administering a hyper-converged environment of Dell VXRail and VMW. This includes Developing and implementing and maintaining network management and server environments/ infrastructures for high availability and disaster recovery requirements.
Founded in 1975, The Help Group is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive nonprofit of its kind in the United States serving adolescents and young adults with special needs related to autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental delays, abuse and emotional problems.
We are looking for an assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. You will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype, Zoom and Google Hang out. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision. Responsibilities include
Respond to emails and phone calls
Book travel and accommodations
Manage a contact list
Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
Organize managers’ calendars
Perform market research
Create presentations, as assigned
Address employees administrative queries
Provide customer service as first point of contact
Proven experience as an assistant working remotely or relevant role
Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
Excellent time management skills
Solid organizational skills
High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
Position Requirements: 3+ years’ experience in low voltage systems, 3+ years’ experience in fire life safety testing, Los Angeles Chief’s Regulation 4 Certificate of Fitness (in one or more categories), high school diploma (or equivalent), valid California Driver License and proof of auto insurance. Must be able to work weekends, nights, split shifts, and rotating shifts (if needed). We also conduct pre-employment drug screening in accordance with Federal Contractor regulations and background checks in accordance with State and local regulations.
The Testing Lead Technician is responsible for the coordination of the onsite testing of fire life safety systems. He/She directs the overall testing assignment and is responsible for all applicable documentation. The Testing Lead Technician is a vital component to the testing process by directing and completing the fire life safety test according to contractual agreements and regulatory standards. He/She is expected to display an advance understanding of testing procedures, testing outcomes, testing methodology, and testing reporting/documentation.
Responsibilities include testing and cleaning of all types of fire life safety devices, fire panel monitoring, device labeling and the completion of all testing documentation.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
TRL Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
TRL’s employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Job Title: Legal Assistant / Paralegal
Date: July 15, 2020
Reports to: Trial Attorney
Job Summary/Objective: Serves as assistant to trial attorney in preparing cases for trial. The legal assistant will aid in all trial preparation needs for the plaintiff, personal injury cases. This position requires the ability to work under minimal supervision. Must have knowledge of the Code of Civil Procedure, principles of spelling and grammar, and have the ability to meet deadlines under time constraints.
Competencies & Abilities in:
Work Environment: This job operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. Our office is also dog-friendly!
Essential Physical Functions:
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days of work are Monday through Friday; hours can start as early as 6:00 AM and continue as late as 2:30 PM, based on an eight hour day. Position may require extra work hours (overtime) and schedules may be modified according to our operational needs.
Travel: This position requires some travel meet with clients to respond to discovery, attend site inspections, and court
Required Education and Experience:
This job description is not a complete statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.
Requirements are representative of the minimum level of knowledge, skill, and/or abilities. Management retains the discretion to add or change the typical duties of the position at any time. Hiring is contingent upon passing a criminal background check and reference checks to our satisfaction.
STATEMENT OF AT-WILL EMPLOYMENT: Employment at Carpenter Zuckerman & Rowley is employment-at-will. Employment at-will may be terminated with or without cause and with or without notice at any time by the employee or Carpenter Zuckerman & Rowley. Nothing in this job description or in any document or statement shall limit the right to terminate employment-at-will. No manager, supervisor, or employee of Carpenter Zuckerman & Rowley has any authority to enter into an agreement for employment for any specified period of time or to make any agreement for employment other than at-will. Only the Managing Partner of Carpenter Zuckerman & Rowley has the authority to make any such agreement and then only in writing.
Ruby on Rails (RoR) Engineer
SaaS company providing cutting-edge technology to support the remote workforce is hiring for a Mid or Sr. Level Ruby on Rails Software Engineer. As you can imagine, they have been growing leaps and bounds as their technology allows businesses to still perform at high levels while working remotely.
*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time*
Triage Partners is hiring Fiber Technicians in Camarillo, Newbury Park and Redondo area to install residential Data, Video, Voice services. Come join our team. $500 SIGN ON Bonus!
About The Role:
What You’ll Do:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following.
Our Perfect Candidate
Required Abilities and Skills:
Here’s What you’ll Get:
Who We Are:
Triage Partners, celebrating 17 years in business, provides innovative, technology-enabled services and a highly skilled, quality driven workforce to globally recognized companies. We start by finding the most highly-skilled, certified workforce for the job. Then we manage our services with our proprietary software to streamline workflow and deliver business intelligence. In doing so, we are able to find new ways to solve potential challenges and identify opportunities for greater efficiencies. Because we know our success is not just about working harder, it's about working smarter.
Please submit your resume via the ‘Apply Now’ button!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Please, no agency submissions!
Keywords: FiOS Technician, Field Technician, Install and Repair Technician, Installer, Telecommunications Technician, Telecom Fiber Optics; Fiber Installation, Fiber Optic Network Cable Installation, Residential Cable Installation, CATV, CATV Maintenance, Alarm Installation
JT4 is hiring a Senior Structural Engineer for their Edwards Air Force Base location near Lancaster, CA.
· Perform structural analysis on metallic and composite airframe structures.
· Develop solutions to difficult problems that are thorough, imaginative, practical, and consistent with program objectives.
· Coordination and clear communication with other disciplines during the development of design solutions.
· Concise presentation and explanation of structural issues/solutions to internal management and customer representatives.
· Review of completed analyses, drawings, and repairs for accuracy, clarity, and completeness.
· Evaluation of engineering products for conformity to standards, procedures, and specifications.
· Serves as a Principal Investigator and individual contributor to contract research, development, integration, and sustainment projects.
· Develops and applies advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and difficult system design requirements and problems.
· Conducts investigations of considerable complexity.
· Provides technical consultation to other organizations or customers.
· Directs interface and liaison with internal and external customers at all levels from quotation to final design and test activities, design reviews, and technical working group meetings to comply with requirements and specifications.
· Plans, conducts, and technically directs projects or major phases of significant projects requiring the expert application of advanced knowledge.
· Reviews completion and implementation of systems additions and/or enhancements and recommends corrections in technical application and analysis to management.
· Represents the Company as technical advisor in high-level meetings and briefings with Company and customer personnel.
· Prepares, delivers, and submits technical papers and performs engineering studies.
· Supports development of technical proposals and provides comments on the technical content and level of effort of the proposed scope of work.
· Maintains technical project responsibility for assigned tasks and advises management of progress in support of the technical and administrative direction of project operations.
· Conducts site visits and experimental investigations and analyzes engineering problems, proposes solutions and alternatives, and provides recommendations.
· Develops, interprets, and implements technical and administrative operating policies and procedures.
· Performs other position-related duties and assignments as directed.
· BS degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical) from an ABET accredited school.
· Minimum of 7 years of Aerospace structural analysis experience.
· Experience in Composite Structural Analysis Methods and documentation, detailed analysis procedures, load path development, layout and detail sizing, impact damage effects, failure theories, stacking sequence/laminate analysis, environmental effects, bolted and bonded composite joints, and finite element modeling of composite structures is required.
· Extensive experience in Structural Analysis Methods and documentation, including hand-sheet analysis, as well as the development and manipulation of large FE Models of metallic and composite structures is required.
· Must demonstrate the ability to direct senior technical personnel in project assignments involving research, development, integration, and sustainment of complex systems or processes.
· Must use superior communications skills, both verbal and written, in day-to-day project activities as well as in briefing customers and in writing reports and proposals.
· Must possess planning/organizing skills and have a working knowledge of computer systems and computer-based engineering tools.
· Experience working on Special Access Programs preferred.
· Experience working on military aircraft preferred
· Experience with analytical software (MATLAB, PTYHON, STAAD Pro ETC.) preferred.
· Must be a US citizen.
· Must qualify for and maintain a current Security Clearance.
· Must possess a valid, state issued driver's license
This position involves work typical of an office environment with no unusual hazards. There is occasional lifting up to 20 pounds, constant sitting with occasional use of a computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness. Routine travel to remote Company work locations will be required.
JT4 provides engineering and technical support to multiple western test ranges for the U.S. Air Force and Navy under the Joint Range Technical Services Contract, better known as J-Tech II. We develop and maintain realistic integrated test and training environments, and prepare our nation's war-fighting aircraft, weapons systems, and aircrews for today's missions and tomorrow's global challenges.
Avenue5 is growing, and we are in search of a leasing consultant to join our dynamic team of Fivers!
We are a vibrant third-party multifamily property management firm with locations across the United States. We are proud of our vibrant, inclusive, make-it-happen culture, where we:
About the Leasing Consultant Role
We’re looking for a talented leasing consultant who will be responsible for coordinating all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, move-outs, and lease renewals. The leasing consultant is also responsible for interacting directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy and ensure resident retention and client satisfaction.
Leasing Consultant Responsibilities and Objectives
Education and Experience
Skills and Requirements
Avenue5 will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These functions include, but are not limited to:
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Over the length of employment these functions and tasks may change.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Avenue5 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We have position's available for the San Fernando Valley/ Santa Monica / Pasadena / West Los Angeles / Hollywood Areas/ South Bay Areas
We are currently seeking an experienced RN (registered nurse) Case Manager and Per Diem RN Admissions Nurses to join our family oriented team. Are you passionate about hospice care? Are you an advocate for your patients? Are you interested in a unique opportunity that offers time to spend with your patients?
If you have the personality to "share" and educate the benefits of hospice, own a compassionate heart and appreciate the challenges of caring for the terminally ill as well as the many benefits and rewards - contact us today!
Successful candidates for the Registered Nurse (RN) role should have a minimum of one year of professional RN experience and someone with excellent communication and interpersonal communication skills would be a good fit for this healthcare role.
Additional requirements include:
• Bachelor's Degree, Associate's Degree, or a diploma in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing
• Valid California Registered Nursing license
• Demonstrated ability to efficiently operate a computer; electronic medical record (EMR) experience, preferred
• Current CPR certificate
To consider joining our team and to break free of the "corporate" hospice structure... contact us today.
The Member Support Representative will play an important role in creating an exceptional experience for our customers. The right person for this role is enthusiastic in addressing our customers’ needs, ready to take on new challenges and enjoys delivering world-class customer support.
· Manages incoming customer calls, emails and inquiries efficiently
· Capture trending issues impacting customers
· Maintain a great attitude no matter the circumstance
· Record all interactions using detailed notes
· Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues and concerns
· Provide information and recommendations about our products and plans
· Any other duties assigned by management
Education & Experience Requirements
· High school diploma required
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
Must be able to work weekends, overtime and holidays
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Collect accounts that past due Two to Three payments.
-Bring delinquency down in set queue
-Call customer that are past due two to three payments
-Skip trace in order to locate customers that are delinquent
-Make arrangements and negotiate with delinquent accounts to bring current.
-Agent will need to be able to handle high volume calls in a high stress environment
-Work 30 or more accounts on a daily basis
-Analyze accounts for possible repossession
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
-Extensive Skiptrace Knowledge
-Windows and PC knowledgeable
-Type 45wpm Plus
-Bilingual preferred but not required
-Professional phone skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
-3+ years of subprime auto collections
-Or 4 years of auto collections
-GED or equivalent
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
Payroll Supervisor – Growing Innovative Aerospace Company
Work for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Aerospace companies in California. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
The Payroll Supervisor will provide support and leadership to the Company’s payroll team and processes. The successful candidate will possess a solid knowledge of payroll, internal controls, audits and process improvement for a multi-state payroll environment. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of growth throughout their career while having supervisory experience or exempt level individual contributor role and be ready for that next step within a payroll department. Exceptional team player and thrives in a fast paced roll up your sleeve’s environment, who is also looking to make an impact. Must have a high sense of urgency and emotional intelligence, but also excellent written and verbal communication skills.
More Things You Get To Do:
Ve Station is an urban organic vegan cuisine. We are located in Sherman Oaks.
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
§ Job title : Marketing Manager
§ Client : Music Publication Industry
§ Location : Santa Monica, CA 90404 (Remote Until COVID)
§ Duration : 6 month (May get Extent)
§ Shift : General Shift (Monday - Friday)
This Freelance Marketing Manager role sits on the Global Consumer Marketing team at Music Company Group. This person will support day-to-day marketing and project management in partnership with our internal teams including Research + Insights, Data + Analytics, Media, CRM, Creative, and Innovation as well as labels/managers/artists to aid in the development of marketing campaigns across artist marketing projects. Campaigns will include support across projects for Interscope, Def Jam, Island, Republic, UMe, Capitol, Caroline, Verve, and UMLE.
This freelance Marketing Manager will also support the Marketing Director on broader catalog initiative in Q4, our 2020 Halloween and Holiday campaigns, Use Your Voice 2020 campaign, Kids music initiative and several priority projects in partnership with Ingrooves.
This role will support the Marketing Director and the larger Consumer Marketing team in the development of marketing strategies utilizing technology partners, digital developers, and social media. Core functions include working with internal partners to manage and execute campaigns from start to finish and working with agency partners when needed.
This Freelance role will report into the Marketing Director for the first half of their contract and will report into the VP for the second half of their time with the team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
United States Appraisal is seeking a highly motivated and customer-focused individual for a Customer Service Specialist position. The position is responsible for managing appraisal workflow for multiple clients. Your primary role is ensuring accurate and timely processing to deliver our clients superior service levels. Successful customer specialists are able to analyze and problem-solve whether working independently or with fellow team members. They have the ability to be patient, persuasive and professional when speaking with clients and service providers. They are able to work with both speed and accuracy in an organized manner to achieve both their goals and the goals of the company on a daily basis.
*Remote work is a possibility for the right candidate.
• Answering inbound calls from clients and service providers
• Cultivating meaningful work partnerships with service providers
• Providing positive, timely communication with lender clients
• Effectively monitoring appraisal work queues
• Identifying and reporting performance-related issues and trends with service providers
• Other duties and assignments as instructed by a supervisor
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills in software products like Word, Excel, and Outlook
Reference ID #35333
Starting Pay: $18.00
**$500 SIGN On BONUS***
Warehouse Associate I:
Join our TAP|4WP Distribution team in one of our state-of-the-art distribution centers where the Warehouse Associate I, is responsible for supporting the operations of the Distribution Center in the areas of receiving, returns, warranties, stocking, packing and shipping of products. Uses RF scanners, warehouse management software, and appropriate equipment to transport items from, to, and within the Distribution Center.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analyze incoming and outgoing orders to determine the most efficient and effective way to organize items for shipment or unload, within the Distribution Center’s Standard Operating Procedures.
• Safely and effectively, operate material handling equipment, including hand-trucks, pallet-jacks, forklifts, electric stand-up, electric sit-down, reach-trucks and order-pickers to load or unload shipments.
• Effectively use warehouse management software and RF scanners to process, sort, pull, and pack items for shipping or receiving domestically and/or internationally.
• Meet productivity and quality standards, complete tasks in a timely manner and keep work areas clean and organized.
• Offer co-workers assistance and support; work cooperatively in group situations.
• Contribute to a culture of accountability and communication related to the company’s safety and accuracy standards, by identifying and reporting improper uses of equipment or materials.
• Interact with peers and customers in a professional and respectful manner.
• Arrive to work on time, with all required safety equipment, and be available to work different shifts.
• Abide by all company policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience & Education, Including Certifications
• 0-2 years of proven experience working in a fast paced and physical environment. Previous warehouse experience preferred.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Material Handling Certification a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Expertise in gathering and analyzing information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions.
• Detail Oriented – Attention to details and accuracy.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Follows through on commitments.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure; compute rate, ratio and percent; use of whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently prepared and ready to work and on time.
• Ability to operate hand trucks, pallet jacks and other manual and mechanical material handling and packaging equipment
• Ability to meet productivity standards
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
• Basic knowledge of company inventory or WMS software and RF devices a plus.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
The physical, mental, and environmental conditions in which the work is performed. The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee moves different package sizes and weights and is regularly required to walk, stand, sit and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, office and warehouse equipment and telephone and RF devices to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb or balance. The employee is required to lift to 70 pounds and/or move up to 200 pounds with assistance.
• This position will primarily work in a warehouse environment and may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, cold or elevated ambient temperature, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and outside weather conditions.
• The noise level in the work environment is moderate and environment fast paced.
• This position may require evening, weekend or other shift work depending on business needs.
About Transamerican Auto Parts:
For more than 50 years, Transamerican Auto Parts (“TAP”) has been an industry leader in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of off-road parts for Jeeps and light trucks. TAP has numerous entities serving various niches in the automotive aftermarket under its corporate umbrella. From 4 Wheel Parts to Transamerican Wholesale, TAP subsidiaries provide the best parts and services for the customer at the most competitive prices.
Since 1961, TAP has grown with the popularity of off-roading. The company began by supplying Jeep parts to local dealers and independent service centers that catered to 4×4 enthusiasts. The original company did not deal directly with the consumer at first, but as the company grew, so did its focus. In the ensuing decades, TAP established and acquired industry leading brands, including Pro Comp, Smittybuilt, Rubicon Express, and G2 Axle & Gear. The company also launched Off-Road Adventures, a magazine for off-road enthusiasts.
TAP conducts business through a three-pronged sales, service, and manufacturing paradigm. The company supplements a robust mail-order system with 80 plus brick-and-mortar retail centers, staffed with experienced product and installation specialists. In addition to the retail initiative, TAP has accelerated its business with the e-commerce marketplace. Led by its flagship Websites 4WheelParts.com and 4WD.com, TAP’s 22 consumer-oriented sites have collectively grown beyond 2.6 million visitors each month. The TAP e-commerce network facilitates consumer sales, service, and support. TAP’s manufacturing system features a 100,000 square foot research and production facility that incorporates an in-house conceptualization, design, and implementation process. From the beginning, TAP has dedicated its resources to serving its customers, and to establishing itself as the premier supplier and distributor of high-quality automotive parts.
To learn more about us, visit: www.4wheelparts.com & http://transamericanautoparts.com
Transamerican Auto Parts is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Job ID 43401
Manage contracts of varying complexity and values. Ownership of contracts and programs worked. This job will enable a motivated individual to grow in their experience in commercial and Government contracts.•
Sets up and operates computer numerical controlled (CNC Mill) machinery that automatically mills, punches, drills, broaches or reams metal and/or plastic parts.
Makes adjustments to adhere to established specifications. Monitors work to ensure that machine is not malfunctioning.
Makes general decisions as to quality, tolerances and operation sequence.
Work schedule: 3pm-11pm with OT
We're hiring for a DIRECT HIRE Warehouse Fulfillment Associate for a BRAND NEW distribution facility in Vernon, CA
This is a permanent full time job opportunity with an excellent benefits package!
Starting pay is $17.00/hour - PLUS opportunity for an extra monthly bonus of $300 per month based on hitting company goals!
This position will support the picking, packing, and shipping of the e-commerce operation. The associate also assists with the fulfillment of all orders, ensuring that orders are picked and shipped within the customer expected lead times.
Now Hiring for Warehouse Workers and fulfillment for a bindery company
*PLUS SPANISH BILINGUAL* SPANISH SPEAKER OK
Immediate openings for Bindery & fulfillment workers in Culver City near the cross streets of Jefferson & Centinela Ave off the 405 N fwy
Weekend Shift - 10 am - 10:30 pm (12 hours) Saturday, Sunday, and Monday and be prepared to work an extra day or two, if needed.
PLEASE NOTE FOR THIS POSITION:
Warehouse Worker's helper's positions are below for the bindery.
310-217-4121 ask for Erika office hours Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
you can also text 424-400-7760 after hours
If you get the voicemail it means we are on the other line. Leave a message but also send us a message with the best # to contact you and we will contact you right away
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
One of the top Hospitals in the LA area, is in need of a Patient Service Rep (Neurology)!
How to Apply: Please give us a call at 1-833-633-7878 or email email@example.com.
Pay Rate Range: $17/hr-$17.50/hr
Shift: M-F - 8AM-5PM
GVB Biopharma is an industry-leading, vertically integrated global leader in the ever-growing hemp industry. We prioritize cannabinoid research, industry innovation, and traceable quality control. GVB operates two state-of-the-art facilities: a 30,000-square-foot food-grade hemp processing facility in Central Oregon and a 40,000-square-foot white-label consumer product manufacturing facility in Las Vegas.
GVB Biopharma offers a dynamic, exciting, and competitive work environment, industry-leading wages and benefits, as well as incredible growth potential. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with identifying new opportunities, contacting prospective clients and following up on potential leads. The Outside Sales Representative will also serve in a consultative manner with each client in order to expand our presence in each licensed dispensary. If you have prior experience in outside sales and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for opening new accounts and managing the existing business effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Prospect, present and open new business opportunities.
• Ability to provide a consultative approach to upsell our growing portfolio.
• Ability to foster and cultivate relationships.
• Collaborate with the leadership and marketing team to improve market presence in your territory.
• Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field required
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant field sales experience in Cannabis sector with a demonstrated track record of exceeding sales targets
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and verbal communication skills required
• Must be willing to travel
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• Aggressive Commission
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Quick promotion track
CONTACT PHYLLIS FOSTER - NURSE RECRUITER - DIRECT LINE 626-479-2281
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - PER DIEM 12 HOUR DAYS & NOCS
MINIMUM 1 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE - MUST FLOAT AS NEEDED
MUST HAVE CURRENT CERTIFICATIONS BLS & ACLS
MUST PASS MANDATORY EKG TESTING ON SITE IN ORIENTATION
PREFER EMR SYSTEMS: EPIC CERNER MEDITECH
TELE RN's Needed! $700+ PER SHIFT
Compensation: $700+ per Shift
We invite you to experience the difference at NurseStaffing, powered by Gale!! Gale is an on-demand app that connects clinicians to shifts through patent technology. Work as a Registered Nurse in the facilities you desire including all major hospital systems in Orange County, Los Angeles County, and surrounding areas. NurseStaffing has been in business since 1996 and with the evolution and automation of staffing technology, you will create the job of your dreams by choosing when and where you work so you control your path to success.
The Demand: Per Diem, Local Contract, Travel
We have an immediate openings for Registered Nurse’s specializing in the Telemetry (TELE). If you are looking for another position, simply share your requests and your recruiter will carefully match your unique skills and preferences accordingly to find the position you desire. PCU/DOU/Step-down
Apply at https://apply.usegale.com/#!/ref/aramsvajian
Lets chat!!! Use my calendar link to schedule a time at your connivence https://calendly.com/aramsvajian
Shifts: All shifts Available
Benefits of Working with NurseStaffing, powered by Gale:
How NurseStaffing, powered by Gale works:
We are a Joint Commission Certified staffing agency specializing in the recruitment and placement of healthcare professionals