California is experiencing a statewide teacher shortage crisis - YOU can help!
Transition your industry experience into the classroom as a middle or high school teacher. As an EnCorps STEM Teaching Fellow, you will use your leadership and unique expertise to inspire the next generation by working as a teacher in a low income school. Currently, 39% of students in California meet or exceed the math standards, however, people with skills like you, have an opportunity to change these statistics and strengthen our future STEM workforce. Just watch this to see our impact in action:
EnCorps provides an innovative component, complementing the established credentialing process required for all California teachers; and preparing you to excel in your new career as a teacher. As an EnCorps Fellow, you will receive support from EnCorps staff as well as a cohort of your peers, as you navigate through the credentialing process and work your way towards becoming a teacher.
How the Fellowship works:
Find out more about the timeline and teaching credentials at
For Fellowship consideration you must:
For more specific eligibility and FAQ’s, please see .
Want to empower students and inspire the next generation of STEM leaders? Join EnCorps today!
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN THE BOSTON, MA AREA, WILLING TO RELOCATE, RELOCATION EXPENSES AVAILABLE
Exciting opportunity for a qualified Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist to work with a fast-paced, dynamic, global medical device manufacturer.
Expand your global submissions experience with a progressive device manufacturer who is focused on developing and manufacturing new, innovative, and reliable products to add to it’s high quality product portfolio. This organization believes in rewarding their hard-working employees with career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits. This is a great opportunity to work with an established and growing global manufacturer of specialized ophthalmic surgical devices.
Become an integral part of a team whose primary goal is to provide innovative and high quality products to help improve patient outcomes.
If you meet the requirements and are ready for your next challenge send me your resume… I look forward to talking with you!
Job Title: Senior Manufacturing Engineer
FLSA Status: Exempt
Develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards. Recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods and controls. Coordinates
manufacturing launch for new or revised products. Priorities include process improvement, problem resolution, project management and employee training.
Required: 7 -10 years or more of manufacturing engineering experience. Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field.
Manufacturing engineering practices, methods and design concepts; statistical process methods; DFMEA, electro-mecanical capabilities; computer-aided design (CAD) both 2D and 3D; tool and fixture design practices; assembly technology; machining technology, welding technology; electronic circuits and components; programming & PLC as related to automation and robotics; quality standards; ISO:9001 and other agency requirements, geometric dimensioning and tolerances; project management techniques; manufacturing process.
Operate a computer terminal to utilize CAD, word processing and spreadsheet programs; apply basic machining, assembly, and drafting skills. Project management skills.
Evaluate production impact and manufacturability of engineering designs; communicate effectively verbally and in writing with vendors, production staff, and management; evaluate and solve production problems; evaluate the ease of manufacture of a product and labor hours required given specification changes; calculate time standards; identify opportunities for cost reduction, labor hour reduction, or tooling improvements; identify areas where rejections may be reduced or quality enhanced.
May require the ability to obtain a valid California driver's license and have an acceptable driving record in order to travel to vendor and customer locations to evaluate capabilities.
Job Description: Responsible for receiving goods and entering the information into the computer. The act of receiving all incoming shipments, including Customer supplied product or tooling, materials and parts, including those received from outside processing.
This position is full-time, 1st shift position, contract to hire role.
Job functions include:
· Coordinate purchase orders with due date and inventory needs.
· Unload and place all items in receiving area
· Enter the receipt of material into the Purchases/Receiving Log and the Daily Receiving Log, whether the order is accepted or not, for traceability purposes.
· Complete forms as necessary; note any damage on paperwork provided, i.e.: supplier certification, customer furnished material receipt, or freight bill.
· 2+ years of experience in receiving in a manufacturing environment
· Ability to read blueprints and requirement to evaluate incoming product matches what is ordered, this includes using micrometers and calipers to measure specifications.
· Inventory control background
· Able to comfortably enter data in the computer
Forklift Certification Desired
Consumer Marketing Director
Join a successful and growing sustainable consumer packaged goods organization that pioneered high quality green cleaning products over 50 years ago.
We are looking for a talented Consumer Marketing Director to guide strategy and implementation of all consumer marketing efforts.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
· Creating the overall consumer marketing strategy and leading the execution of the go-to-market programs including partnerships, promotions, social media, events, public relations and community development
· Providing insights into key developments in the media, creative, social and community marketing landscape that helps shape the go-to-market and overall marketing strategy
· Using consumer insights to guide marketing campaigns and inspire high quality creative
· Conducting strategic analysis for market landscape, competitive intelligence of target markets and due diligence of potential partners
· Engaging and acquiring new consumers using various techniques and approaches
· Working closely with external advertising and design agencies to spearhead exciting and effective campaigns
· Managing marketing budgets and ensuring the resources are efficiently and effectively utilized
· Working closely with the marketing, sales, innovation, sustainability and event teams to ensure a coordinated approach to marketing campaigns
· Conceiving and coordinating marketing campaigns alongside consumer agency and internal partners
· Managing market research and benchmarking and prioritizing of target markets, segments, and countries, as well as analysis of company products in relation to competitors
In order to be successful, you will need:
· Passion for improving the lives of our consumers and providing safer products that are better for the environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field; Advanced degree preferred.
· 7-10 years of progressive marketing experience in consumer products
· Demonstrated leadership in managing employees and major projects or initiatives
· Passion for the latest consumer marketing trends, insight, research, and technologies
· Track record of successful product launches
· Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to take ideas and run with them through to the finish
· Strong understanding of KPI analysis and modeling
· Ability to drive both short and long-term brand growth and profitability
· Ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans
· Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver assignments on time
· High degree of integrity including ability to successfully deal with sensitive or confidential information
· Ability to exhibit poise, composure and confidence when confronting stressful or high-pressure situations
· Ability to travel as needed
Interested candidates should submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family owned and operated since 1967, ECOS® makes over 200 environmentally friendly cleaning products that are safer for people, pets and the planet. ECOS® is a leader in sustainable manufacturing with carbon neutral, water neutral and TRUE Platinum Zero Waste-certified facilities and is a three-time winner of the U.S. EPA’s coveted Safer Choice Partner of the Year award. ECOS®, Baby ECOS®, ECOS® Pets and ECOS® PRO cleaners are available at major club and grocery retailers and natural foods stores throughout the U.S., internationally and online. For more information and retail locations, visit ecos.com.
This position is responsible for the safety and productivity of all production employees staffed on designated shift, as well as plant security. Additionally, the Production Lead is accountable for ensuring that production scheduled for completion is executed as scheduled and within all quality parameters.
· Promotes a safe work environment and leads by example by commitment to a safe work place for all. Ensures that staff are informed of corporate safety requirements and that safety is a priority in day-to-day functions.
· Ensure food safety and food defense in the plant.
· Ensure the safety and productivity of all employees assigned to designated shift
· Ensure security of facilities during designated shift hours
· Enforce all safety and processing procedures
· Enable effective communications between management and operators
· Train new employees and coach existing employees
· Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with 5S protocol
· Investigate and report all incidents (spills, accidents, poor performance, and OEE)
· Manufacture and pack products according to instructions and GMPs
· Suggest and implement cost-saving ideas
· Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
· Works with the Quality Assurance Team to identify areas of improvement to enhance our Food Safety program and keep us in compliance with SQF, and GMP requirements.
· Implements and maintains all GMP and HACCP procedures that relate to cleanliness, food safety and pest control with the facility.
· Manages operations to maintain the highest rating possible . . . no less than a passable score . . . on all audits and inspections.
· Interacts with third party auditors to facilitate Food Safety audits within the plant.
1st shift: 6am-2pm
2nd shift: 2pm - 10:30pm
3rd shift: 10pm-6pm
Directs and coordinates activities to obtain optimum manufacturing efficiency, and maintain competitive pricing structure by applying knowledge of specialized methodologies, techniques, principles, or processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We greatly appreciate your interest in this position and encourage you to apply.
Please note: By applying to this job posting, you agree to receive communications from SoloPoint Solutions regarding this and other relevant jobs, as well as employment and industry-related news and updates.
We look forward to working with you!
We have an immediate opening for an HR/Safety Coordinator to support company-wide safety, wellness and human resources initiatives.
This is an opportunity to join a successful and growing high road employer and sustainable manufacturing organization that is recognized as a leader within its industry and is well known for producing high quality green consumer products.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
· Compliance regarding all safety-related matters in multiple manufacturing facilities
· Scheduling/coordinating third party safety consultant for audits within each facility and ensure corrective action from the audit are handled in a timely manner
· Working with Safety Coordinator at each location to ensure completion of monthly safety self-inspections of facility per OSHA requirement and MSDS safety compliance, completing checklists on time and logging as appropriate
· Working with Safety Coordinator at each location to ensure all safety equipment is checked per manufacturer's instructions and as outlined in the safety programs (i.e. eyewashes checked weekly, fire extinguishers checked monthly, etc.)
· Ensuring that each Safety Coordinator keeps records of all regular scheduled maintenance to safety equipment conducted by third party vendors. (i.e. forklift quarterly inspections, fire pump annual inspections, etc.)
· Ensuring that all aspects of the safety program are being properly executed at each location and leads the efforts to fix deficiencies
· Leading quarterly Safety Committee meetings to discuss status of safety in all facilities to include existing conditions, concerns and ideas to prevent future accidents and incidents
· Working with Safety Coordinators at each facility to gather data and prepare monthly dashboard reports
· Summarizing and communicating all safety concerns, including accidents, incidents, near-misses, or physical hazards to management and lead the efforts in getting all outstanding issues resolved in a timely manner
· Ensuring all employee annual and continuing safety training including new hire safety training is conducted at each facility and for all remote employees
· Updating and maintaining all safety programs as needed, communicating changes to the Safety Coordinator in each facility and ensuring that new programs are implemented
· Assisting with workers compensation claims to analyze claims and look for ways to prevent future incidents
· Handling OSHA recordkeeping and ensure OSHA logs are kept up to date
· Coordinating health and wellness programs and communications to promote company-wide initiatives
· Creating and updating job descriptions
· Assisting with new hire onboarding and training
· Assisting with research related to employment laws and human resource best practices
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
· At least two to five years of human resources and safety experience along with a working knowledge of OSHA regulations
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements including federal and state safety and health laws
· Ability to lead the safety initiatives at each facility, providing guidance and direction to the Safety Coordinator
· Willingness to travel up to each facility on an annual basis to conduct a safety audit and provide guidance to the Safety Coordinator
· Strong communication skills with an ability to effectively deal with employees to enlist needed cooperation in implementing regulatory requirements
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED EQUIVALENT
2 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN RELATED POSITION (JOB OR APPRENTICESHIP)
PHYSICALLY FIT TO DO MANUAL LABOR.
Culver City firm seeks two open positions, Quality Control and Chemical Technician.
Operate plating machine. Experience preferred in factory manufacturing and wet processing. Duties include operate machinery, run and test products to ensure quality.
Major global manufacturing firm is seeking a qualified experienced Accountant.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance, or relevant work experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years plus of corporate accounting experience
This is a direct-hire, full time opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits.
To apply, please email your resume and write in the subject line: "AccountantJobCode930-KI"
We are seeking a Quality Assurance/Compliance Coordinator to join our team! We are a small manufacturing company looking for a detail-oriented individual who can drive quality assurance objectives while maintaining compliance.
The purpose of this position is to assure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing effective manufacturing practices, procedures, and specification. Requirements include extensive knowledge in QC inspection of electrical and/or mechanical products and the ability to apply best practices in a manufacturing environment as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
Responsibilities and Duties
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
We are seeking qualified individuals for 2 separate roles in the Long Beach area. A Production Manager & Maintenance Manager.
Must have heavy industrial background or working with iron, tubing, metals.
We are seeking a VP Of Manufacturing Pharmaceuticals expert in CGMP to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers.
Job Summary: Responsible for developing, leading and performing manufacturing and qualification related activities in a cGMP environment. The scope of the position includes writing and revising SOPs, Manufacturing Batch Records, protocols and qualification documents, train Manufacturing Technicians to perform work according to current GMP and safety regulations, assure cGMP compliance of manufacturing department, perform and manage routine maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment and processes, perform and manage qualification activities for manufacturing department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: • Lead activities to manufacture small molecule products in a cGMP environment. • Maintain cGMP compliance of manufacturing area and related documentations. • Write or revise equipment, process or safety SOPs. • Assist or conduct investigations for deviation resolution, assure thoroughness of investigation, root cause identification, proper deviation documentation and timely deviation closure. • Write protocols and reports for manufacturing processes and equipment. • Execute qualification work according to written protocols and instructions. • Plan, coordinate track and review the progress of the qualification projects. • Initiate process improvement projects and ensure that the system and equipment remain in qualified state. • Manage and implement the manufacturing/safety training program for new and existing personnel and contractors. • Assure compliance with quality policies and procedure related to manufacturing process/equipment qualification.
Job Requirements: • BS Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or related science • Minimum 5 years of experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment, including hand-on manufacturing experience and supervisory experience • Three (3) - five (5) years management experience. • Excellent technical writing and organizational skills • Good mechanical aptitude • Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment • Self-starting with outstanding work ethic; must be able to perform in a fast paced environment • Detail oriented
A manufacturing company is looking for an experienced maintenance person who can utilize his/ her background and skills to evaluate and resolve problems related to both equipment and facilities. They are expected to work safely, either individually or as part of a group, to accomplish these repairs.
Candidates must have skills which include:
· Troubleshooting electronic controls and power wiring
· Pipe bending
· A history of working on equipment in manufacturing facilities.
· The ability to evaluate a problem/ situation and determine a proper course of action to rectify the issue.
· Ability to work day or night shifts as needed.
· Being knowledgeable in PLCs is a plus.
All levels of experienced will be considered.
Pay to be determined by background and experience.
Job Title: Sr. Manager, Manufacturing
Management of all production operations in a branch with major focus on controlling costs, improving efficiencies, ensuring quality of package, and maintaining the integrity of In-Home-Dates. Establishes and implements operational procedures for manufacturing activities.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
Prepare and attain or exceed budgeted goals for all fixed and variable labor costs by closely monitoring and managing direct and indirect labor, overtime, temp labor, supplies, etc.
Develop and execute weekly production plan to achieve on time delivery and meet or exceed production efficiency and cost goals.
Ensure on time production of all Solo orders and Shared Mail programs within trailer loading schedules, while maintaining desired quality control and meeting USPS requirements.
Monitor and analyze daily, weekly and monthly production results and take necessary action to meet or exceed Company and Branch production standards while focusing on continuous improvement.
Interact with various departments to communicate schedules, research problems and resolve client issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
Supervise and evaluate Shift Management in the planning and execution of work schedules and work assignments.
Interact with external clients and printers to coordinate priority deliveries and expeditiously resolve any copy, versioning or delivery problems.
Ensure adequate staffing levels within guidelines established by the Plant Manager to provide for adequate staffing during periods of heavy production workloads.
Manages associate relations issues including but not limited to staff development, team building, staffing, corrective actions, and terminations as appropriate and in compliance with Company policies and procedures. Ensure the proper orientation and training of all associates.
Responsible for the timely preparation and distribution of reports required, including those from subordinate personnel.
Verifies accuracy of regular and temporary labor hours and payroll.
Ensure OSHA compliance; implement the Injury/Illness Prevention Program by providing a safe and secure environment for all associates through heightened safety awareness training and feedback of safe working techniques and housekeeping practices.
Responsible for knowing policies and procedures and for enforcing the proper use.
Actively participate on cross-functional branch management teams to proactively resolve branch issues.
Assume general responsibilities in the absence of the Plant Manager.
Performs any other tasks as assigned by management to achieve overall objectives of the organization.
Education & Knowledge:
Proven track record of performance management, performance improvement, delivering results that meet or exceed expectations and managing and/or reducing costs.
4 year college degree in Business or Management, MBA desirable
Six-sigma and lean management helpful
Experience / Skills / Abilities:
Five years of experience in the supervision and management of production operations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business (or related field) or equivalent experience
Effective facilitator with above average written, and oral communication skills
Demonstrated team building, problem solving and motivational skills for a culturally diverse workforce.
Ability to work flexible hours/days
Bilingual English /Spanish preferred.
Provide leadership, coaching and professional development guidance to the manufacturing management team that includes, but is not limited to, the, Production Shift Managers/Supervisors, and assigned Cell Leads working in the Production clearly focusing on the needs of the business and our associates.
Communicate job performance standards to associates.
Provide timely and consistent feedback, coach and motivate associates to exceed expectations.
Develop performance improvement plans as appropriate and administer corrective action as needed.
Responsible for fair and consistent administration of company policies and procedures.
Communication & Contacts (Internal/External):
Hourly and Salaried associates
Temporary Staffing vendors for staffing management
Decision Making Scope:
Establishing weekly production schedules and authorizing overtime on a daily/weekly basis within established guidelines, to ensure delivery within the desired IHD.
Accepting or declining out-of-spec copy.
Delaying production to accommodate late client copy and/or changing work schedules.
Approving copy deadline exceptions within established Branch guidelines.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
Office and Industrial Plant Environment
High noise area
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Valassis has a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k matching, long-term cash incentives program, and PTO allowance. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available not to mention unlimited snacks and smart, friendly coworkers!
Valassis considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Valassis will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting Human Resources.
EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Solugenix Professional Staffing is looking for a manufacturing/distribution Credit/Collection Specialist for a great client of ours in Santa Fe Springs. The Credit/Collections Specialist will be responsible for reviewing orders, managing credit to a portfolio of clients between $10m-$12m of accounts receivable, reviewing customer account history, and handling collections. Ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills, a strong drive each day to make a difference, and experience handling credit/collections. The Credit/Collections Specialist must be computer savvy, having strong knowledge in Excel and excellent business communication skills - both written and oral. Our client offers a great benefits and many opportunities to grow within the company. Also, our client is located strategically throughout the United States.
Exciting opportunity for a qualified Regulatory Affairs Specialist to work with a fast-paced, global medical device manufacturer. We value our employees and offer career growth, advancement, generous raises, and excellent benefits… the result is very low turnover and a healthy work environment.
Expand your global submissions experience on a large, innovative portfolio of classes II and III products with an organization that cultivates a fun, positive work environment. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a global leader in endoscopy medical device manufacturing, found in over 40 countries worldwide. Broaden your scope by working with class II-III medical devices and experience submissions throughout the full product life cycle.
Become an integral part of a team whose primary goal is to save and improve patient’s lives.
If you meet the requirements and are ready for your next challenge send me your resume… I look forward to talking with you!
Job duties include, but aren't limited to:
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
We are a stable factory operation seeking new Assemblers and Machine Operators to assist in the manufacturing process.
We are seeking candidates with any kind of previous manufacturing or factory experience so that you understand the pace and expectations of this kind of work.
If you have experience doing assembly, machine operating, quality inspection, sub-assembly or any kind of production work with your hands, then this would be a good fit.
We will train all new team members in various areas of production as well as safety. We just need people who are reliable and hard working.
Our work schedule is first shift, Monday through Friday starting between 5:00-6:00 A.M. and working 8 hours per day with occasional overtime during our busy season.
To be considered, please send an email or call/text 626-844-3562.
Somos una operación de fábrica estable que busca nuevos Ensambladores y Operadores de Máquina para ayudar en el proceso de fabricación.
Estamos buscando candidatos con cualquier tipo de experiencia previa en fabricación o fábrica para que pueda comprender el ritmo y las expectativas de este tipo de trabajo.
Si tiene experiencia en el montaje, la operación de la máquina, la inspección de calidad, el subconjunto o cualquier tipo de trabajo de producción con sus manos, entonces esto sería una buena opción.
Formaremos a todos los nuevos miembros del equipo en diversas áreas de producción y seguridad. Solo necesitamos gente que sea confiable y trabajadora.
Nuestro horario de trabajo es el primer turno, de lunes a viernes, comenzando entre las 5:00 a 6:00 a.m. y trabajando 8 horas por día con horas extras ocasionales durante nuestra temporada alta.
Para ser considerado, por favor envíe un correo electrónico o llame / envíe un mensaje de texto al 626-844-3562.
Español solo está bien. No se requiere inglés
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are looking to hire a machinist experienced in conventional machinery, including mills and lathes. The successful candidate will perform set-ups based on drawings, fabricate appropriate jigs and fixtures, and perform machining operations to specified tolerance and finishes.
This is a full-time position. Work hours are 6:00 am to 2:30 pm and Monday thru Friday
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Experience with machine tools of the following type:
a. Manual lathe and mills
b. Auto Screw Machine
c. Gear hobb
d. Radial drill press
e. Create tooling on pedestal grinders
2. Must be able to adjust and create fixtures and tooling for the machines and change inserts and tools as needed
3. Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of speeds and feeds for various raw materials being machined
4. Controls tooling and material readiness
5. Maintains work area in a clean, safe, and orderly fashion and conforms to all quality procedures and standards
6. Performs other duties that may be assigned.
1. Minimum 10-years’ machine shop experience
2. Must have strong attention to detail
3. Advanced troubleshooting skills
4. Solid communication skills, with the ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact with all levels of employees within manufacturing facilities
Starting Rate: Compensation will be commensurate upon experience
Start Date: Immediate
Director of Manufacturing (Aerospace) - Dynamic Fast-Growing Company
Work for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Aerospace companies in California. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Seeking a Director of Manufacturing responsible for planning, directing, and controlling manufacturing policies, programs and systems associated with fabricating and building prototypes through full rate production products for the company. As the Director of Manufacturing you will Ensure that the operations and facilities have the production capabilities and resources required to meet current and future program needs. Responsible for on-time delivery of high-quality products and services that meet all contractual requirements and business objectives.
If you are looking for a hands-on leadership position with a fast growing and dynamic aerospace company working on cutting edge technology, then please read on!
More great opportunities to excel?
Join Team Tecan. Join the Market Leader! Work in an International and dynamic environment, and share our success!!
We care about people - Join the Market Leader
People Every day all around the work will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that's the world in which Tecan plays a vital role- helping advance healthcare - through advance life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our Vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the worked with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflow in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, product and customer support.
We care about our culture.
Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – “Always there for you”.
And we need you to join our Team in Baldwin Park, California
What you will do as a Head of Manufacturing Engineering:
Responsibilities are lead and supervise the Engineering Department with minimal supervision. Help to continuously improve the Manufacturing Footprint together with Operations/Quality and enable a most efficient Production Process. Drive Engineering Improvements and seek for Cost Reductions. – Drafting, artistic, design, mechanical aptitude, proficient in 3D solid modeling
Reports to: Director of Manufacturing Operations
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead multiple projects simultaneously
2. Project Management
3. Establish process capabilities for existing and new processes. Enhance capabilities as necessary.
4. Setup + Monitor Training Plans to make sure Manufacturing Technicians are regularity trained by Engineers and can solve majority of issued on their own
5. Work in conjunction with Quality, Procurement and Operations to continuously improve Manufacturing Performance.
6. Responsible for complete ownership of assigned processes within a value stream which includes problem solving, continuous improvement.
7. Interact with Production Personnel, Quality Engineers, and Operations Management to meet objectives.
8. Mentor entry-level Manufacturing Engineers.
9. Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, production/test equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
10. Direct tooling design including dies, molds and automated equipment
11. Supervise the Engineering Department
12. Coordination between R&D- and Production runs
13. Responsible for any Improvements in regards to Manufacturing Equipment
14. Direct Engineers with Troubleshooting and diagnosing of problems in Production
15. Support the Quality System and Quality Policy by following procedures / work instructions and creating records to meet the requirements of Tecan SP Quality System and ISO registration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITEIS INCLUDE THE PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB. THE JOB DESCRIPTION SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMPLETE LISTING OF ALL MISCELLANEOUS, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER DUTIES, WHICH MAY BE ASSIGNED DURING NORMAL OPERATIONS.
TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent work experience
• 10 years+ of experience in a manufacturing environment.
• In-depth knowledge of manufacturing methods and systems.
• Practical experience improving processes in a manufacturing operation environment by engaging with production operators and others.
• Leadership skills.
• Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Project and AutoCAD).
• Lean and Six Sigma experience or Certification a plus.
• 21 CFR Part 820 Quality System Regulation /GMP knowledge is preferred.
• ISO 13485 Experience is preferred
• SAP Experience is preferred
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, supported by a strong technical background.
• Team Player
• Effectively manages competing priorities with a solutions-oriented approach.
• Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and effectively.
• Proven success managing complex projects.
• Cost conscious, always looking toward process improvement and is keenly aware of bottom line and consumer needs.
• Able to use basic measuring tools.
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contributes to the innovation of state-of-art, cutting edge technology products:
Look no further and apply now!
Tecan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for the employment without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protective veteran, or status as a qualified individual
City of Commerce, Ca Production supervisor PSM chemical manufacturing 95K first shift
experience with any of the following: refinery, compressed gas, chemical manufacturng, resins, oil gas
PSM plant experience
salary: 95K direct hire with benefits
Relocation expenses are not offered.
hire and train employees
write performance evaluations
call Gary 323-694-6577
Scotch Paint & Coatings is a fast growing paint and spackle manufacturing company, manufacturing established brand name products. We have immediate opportunities for entry level manufacturing positions with opportunity for advancement. Applicants should be able to work a 7:00am - 3:30pm shift and must be able to lift up to 50lbs. Training will be provided.
PLANT MANAGER - Seafood Processing/Canning - Relocate to Vidalia, GA
Our Client is looking for a Plant Manager with a Passion for Safety, with 5+ years of experience in Food Processing/Mfg and/or Food Contact Packaging, and with 1+ years of experience with Seafood Retort/Canning process. To start this role will have responsibility for Operations, Maintenance and Engineering. The successful candidate will have strong, collaborative Leadership skills with the ability to calmly lead and hold people accountable. Great location to raise a family with a wide variety of outdoor activities.
KEY REQUIREMENTS Include:
EDUCATION: 4-year degree highly preferred (Engineering or Food Science a huge plus), Or related field, or min. 5 years of experience as a Production Manager in Food Processing/Mfg or Food Contact Packaging along with additional training.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Include: Overall Responsibility for Operations, Engineering and Maintenance for plant with about 180 employees. Safety is #1 and:
Directs, manages and oversees all operations of assigned manufacturing teams, including the direct supervision of manufacturing practices and the quality of our products. The most successful candidates will come from a fast-paced food, manufacturing, or retail operation. Responsible for; assessing and developing departmental skill sets and managing performance, designing and implementing continuous improvement projects focused on enhancing manufacturing operations, through leadership, team participation, and focusing on safety, quality, customer service, and productivity. Must be able to set the example and hold teams accountable to deliver results and grow the culture.
· Drive results through Strategy Deployment metrics to include: COT, Quality, Efficiency to Standard and Safety
· Manage all functions of the identified value streams including; manufacturing, quality and maintenance directly and indirectly through others
· Provides direction, management, and development of team members to ensure the efficient and safe operation of the team.
· Team Member Relations: makes consistent employment decisions, maintains effective communications with associates, including associate recognition, and creates an environment of consistent accountability through metrics and facts.
· Continuously improves processes and delivers conforming quality products and services to internal/external customers.
· Participate in and execute strategic planning projects including new product launches.
· Ensure all activities are in compliance with internal and external policies and regulations
· Develop and grow line leads team
WHAT YOU NEED:
· 3 or 5 years in a management level role responsibility for associates in a fast paced enviornment
· Bachelors Degree
· Computer Literate; including Word, Excel and Outlook Experience
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written in English
· Ability to interpret complex situations and execute actions and plans
· Excellent project management skills – ability to manage timelines and meet deadlines.
· Must possess excellent reasoning abilities. He/she must be able to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, select and implement the best alternative and communicate the logic behind the decision
· Must be able to work in a cross functional organization
· Practical and academic knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques and tools a plus.
· Knowledge of GMP preferred
· Deliver Results
· Bi-Lingual a plus
Planning, technical direction, and support for the manufacture of large assembly fixtures, molds, special machines, and complex aerospace hardware.
A strong knowledge of machine parts, materials and processes, and a familiarity with welding and fabrication are required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
CAD/CAM skills and MS project are an advantage.