SpotOn empowers restaurants and retailers of all sizes to operate and grow seamlessly within a single comprehensive software platform.
SpotOn delivers point of sale services, merchant services, extensive real time management reporting for single & multiple locations, employee management, online and table side ordering capability, and allows for marketing to a clients customers through loyalty & gift card programs. SpotOn is also aligned and fully integrated with the industries leading vendors, providing for the most complete all-in-one platform available.
Join our winning team as an Account Executive and start empowering local businesses while getting top-notch support and unlimited earning potential.
What’s in it for you:
What you’ll be doing:
If you love having face-to-face conversations with other business-minded people and have a mindset toward finding the right solution to help people succeed—yourself included!—then we want to hear from you. No direct prior experience in this industry is required. We work one-on-one with our Account Executive's to create a path toward success that plays to your strengths.
Want to learn more about how SpotOn is making waves in this industry. Visit www.SpotOn.com/Press
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Interwest Search is assisting in the search of a manager for medical staff services in Central California for a large acute care hospital.
This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining continuity in the planning, development and implementation of applicable standards for medical staff services related to appointment and credentialing activities for physicians and allied health professionals. Works with the organized medical staff leadership to monitor site-specific Medical Staff Bylaws/Rules & Regulations, and makes recommendations for revisions to keep them current and in compliance with state and federal standards and regulations, as well as reflective of the current practice at each site. Provides supervision of personnel who staff the Medical Staff Services Department and provides oversight for all Department/Committee meetings, credentialing activities, continuing medical education, and investigational studies, in accordance with the FDA (Federal Drug Administration), and in compliance with the applicable TJC (The Joint Commission) Standards, IMQ (Institute for Medical Quality), CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services), and CDPH (California Department of Public Health)
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related health care field or equivalent training and experience which includes a minimum of five years’ experience within the Medical Staff Services field.
A minimum of one year supervisory experience.
A current certification by the National Association of Medical Staff Services (NAMSS) is required.
JLL is hiring a Lead Conveyor Technician / Building Engineer Support Amazon’s new sort center in Tracy, CA.
Are you looking for your next challenge, great pay, industry leading benefits, and outstanding career progression? Then get ready to join the JLL team, supporting Amazon’s distribution centers! We provide facility management, automation, and maintenance services in distribution centers across the U.S and Canada.
Our teams of JLL technicians, facilities managers, and administrators work together to keep fulfillment center machinery running smoothly while upholding a safe environment where all employees can thrive. As we continue to grow, our JLL facilities teams need capable people ready to keep buildings and equipment in safe working order. We have over 1,000 technicians and are planning to add 500 more skilled workers this year. If you're looking for a career that will provide a fast-paced work environment, ability to grow your career and the chance to learn from the best in the industry, then we’re looking for people like you!
Responsibilities will include: maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical. Ability to maintain and troubleshoot , control components-- photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders.
General building maintenance: Maintain mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities. Perform inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Jain USA and Our Global Footprint
Irrigation Design & Construction, LLC is part of Jain Irrigation Systems Limited (JISL) and is your Full-Service Irrigation Company. We help you design, develop, maintain and enhance irrigation systems for increased yields and water savings.
Jain USA invests in people, partners and farmers. One of the keys to our success is hiring good employees. Our employees have been hired because we believe they have the skills and the potential to help our Company succeed. And it is our employees who provide the services that our customers rely upon and enable us to grow and create new opportunities in the years to come.
Jain USA companies are part of a global company with more than 55 years dedicated to the design and delivery of world-class irrigation solutions and has over 10,500 associates, 1,000 agro specialists, 30 production plants and sales in 116 countries with 7,000 dealers and distributors that make us a global leader in irrigation. If you care about contributing to a great team culture and working with others to create great products that “Leave this world better than you found it!”, then Jain might be the place for you.
The Jain Family of Companies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
· Life and Supplemental Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Educational Reimbursement Program
· 401(k) + Generous Employer Match
· Paid Time-Off (PTO)
· Flexible Spending Account
· Disability Insurance
· Paid Holidays
· Bereavement leave
Jain Corporate Video:
Jain USA Companies:
https://idcsupply.com/ https://www.jainsusa.com/ https://www.jainfarmfresh.us/ https://www.jainamericas.com/ https://agrivalley.com/
· Supervise accounts payable department. Direct work of accounts payable department and administers personnel related functions within the department
· Oversight of internal and external communications on accounts payable related matters to ensure communications are professional and appropriate
· Ensure proper account coding of invoices and audits account payable transactions
· Support month end activities as assigned
· Oversight of weekly check run process to ensure cash disbursements are approved, check amounts are verified against approved disbursement lists, invoices are properly approved and matched to check remittance advices, wire transfers are initiated properly and timely, and payments are send via appropriate methods
· Audit and process expense reports
· Ensure positive pay process is complete with each payment issued
· Ensure timely vendor statement reconciliation
· Generate vendor again reports weekly
· Oversight of team on account discrepancies and collection issue resolution
· Perform vendor maintenance
· Complete credit application, routes for signature and completes distribution
· Oversight of credit card statement entry/processing
· Oversight of annual 1099 filing including obtaining W9 forms from vendors
· Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
Education and Experience:
· Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent of five years’ experience is required, with specific supervision experience of accounts payable.
· Overall comprehension of accounting principles, proficiency in Microsoft office products. Sage experience is a plus.
· Must have intermediate Excel skills, high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
The Monteith Group specializes in a niche market within the life insurance industry. We have a concentrated focus in helping families who have recently purchased or refinanced their homes and are seeking additional or new life insurance to protect their mortgages, also known as “Mortgage Protection”. Our agents are only reaching out to individuals who have requested this protection.
With the rise of public health concerns, we have noticed a dramatic increase in the requests for protection.
We have a refined Virtual/Telesales Appointment process that also allows to:
You are able to increase your positive impact by protecting families in need and increase your Income! Commissions paid daily/weekly.
Newest product in our portfolio: Debt-Free Life Planning. As an advisor, you will help homeowners not only protect themselves financially in the event of Sickness/Injury/Death but also protect their financial future by helping them pay off all debt in less than 10 years.
Being the fastest growing family-owned Insurance Sales Organization, we are actively looking for sharp sales professionals who have the ambition and drive to make a 6-figure income working full-time, or a solid 50k+ a year working part-time.
Growth Opportunity: Leadership Role of mentoring Agents $100k - $300k+ on top of your current production Income.
Any experience in the following helps: field underwriter, mortgage protection, sales, customer service, computer, management, retail, Food Server, Waiter, Waitress, chef, Sous-chef, Bartender, Restaurant Manager, Medical, marketing, pest control, alarms, home security, dish network, direct tv, windows, doors, promotion, call center, telemarketing, solar, time share, timeshare, travel, real estate, mortgage broker, outside sales, inside sales, insurance sales, auto glass sales, door to door, roofing sales, ac sales, air conditioning sales, pharmaceutical sales, car sales, boat sales, rv sales, finance, financial advisor, solar, photovoltaic, sales, window sales, water treatment sales, radiant barrier sales, solar water heating, water softener sales, pool sales, stealth, going green solar, pure solar, first solar green alliance, solar one shop, green monster, landscaping sales, software sales, leasing agent, property manager sales, procurement, recruiting, head hunter, head hunting, recruiter, placement specialist, sears sales, kitchen sales, energy expert, consultant, car sales, auto sales, boat sales, relationship sales, mortgage sales, In home sales, Home Improvement Sales
DIRECT HIRE POSITIONS - REMOTE INTERVIEWS ONLY
We have immediate full-time customer service positions for fun and energetic personalities willing to learn.
ABOUT THE JOB
Daily tasks include:
- Inbound/outbound calls. No Cold Calling.
- Scheduling new appointments.
- Client product reviews.
- Data entry.
- Servicing requested benefits.
Our growing office is looking to add multiple Customer Service Specialist positions within our Grand Rapids location. As a customer service representative, you are responsible for ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction while matching client’s needs to products and services.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Great Weekly Pay
Retirement Vesting Schedule
"Customer Service & Benefit Representative Job Duties:
-Answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
-Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
-Maintains customer records by updating account information.
-Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer
information and analyzing customer needs.
-Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service & Benefit Representative Skills and Qualifications:
-Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills
-Listening, Phone Skills, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
Manager & Leadership Job Duties:
-Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, developing personal growth opportunities.
-Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
-Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course
of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
-Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
-Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
-Manager & Leadership Skills and Qualifications:-Performance Management, Project Management, Coaching, Supervision, Quality Management"
Balance Staffing is hiring a Maintenance Mechanic for our client in Lodi, CA.
Summary: The Mechanic is responsible for the maintenance and repair of conveyor systems, palletizing systems, labeling systems, stretch wrapping equipment, automated guided vehicles, automatic doors, dock equipment, robotics and other general maintenance commonly found in a production environment.
This will be achieved by performing the following duties.
Essential Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will be responsible for building a sales team up to $200,000 APV monthly within 3 to 3.5 years, as well as personal production of $15,000 APV to $30,000 APV monthly for a up to three years . Mentorship and Training provided. We are actively looking for team members in your area to mentor.
Resources include the top Software Tool Kit, Exclusive Leads, Profit Sharing, Mentorship, Training, Performance Based Promotion, Monthly Bonuses, Proven System, and Flexible Schedule. Please review details at www.michaelgrowagency.com to verify fit.
Preferred Qualifications: Commitment, Coachable, & Consistent Action
Capacity to manage and lead a sales team
Outstanding team building skills
Demonstrate sound judgment and decision making
Ability to attract and assess talent
Good coaching and mentorship skills
Maintain high ethical standards
Ability to achieve or exceed business goals
Successful and stable work history
Minimum of 3 years Insurance Sales/Management experience required
Demonstrated leadership skills
College Degree preferred
Current Life and Health License (or ability to get quickly)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Please note if you have ever had a felony, mishandled clients monies, or have an assault charge you will not pass our background nor our partners.
THIS IS A U.S.-BASED POSITION WHICH REQUIRES U.S. RESIDENCY. No Work Visas.
Aegis Treatment Centers, LLC, is one of the leading networks of outpatient Opioid Treatment Programs (OTPs) in the United States. We employ over 700 people and are growing rapidly. Our goal is to support the successful recovery of our patients and improve the quality of their lives. We provide evidence-based comprehensive treatment services incorporating multidisciplinary modalities. We promote the highest standard of patient care in the treatment of substance use disorder and related medical, psychological and socio-economic conditions. We pursue excellence, integrity& commitment to the provision of effective patient care.
The QI Coordinator performs quality standards review, programmatic training and consultation to assigned facilities to ensure statutory, regulatory, and contractual requirements are met as well as corporate expectations regarding best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assures compliance of the physical and programmatic structure of the agency in regards to CARF standards, federal, state, and county regulations.
2. Performs quality standards review consistent with established procedure and timelines.
3. Review all documents pertaining but not limited to patient records, documents concerning the marketing efforts of the organization, and all arrangements with other parties, including independent contractors, suppliers, and agents, etc. that my contain referral and payment issues that could violate legal or regulatory requirements.
4. Assist the Chief Clinical Officer with special projects as assigned, Action Plans, periodic monitoring and tracking, recruitment, community relations, and public speaking upon requests from community agencies.
5. Acts as a resource to providers to solve problems related to quality of services.
6. Trainings when required for both in-house and external when warranted. Monitor internal and external audits for the QI department and Plans of Corrections from all audits.
7. Travel to facilities within specified region as established with Chief Clinical Officer.
8. Application and basic understanding of state and federal regulations, accreditation standards and corporate policies and procedures.
9. Analyze and interpret documents, reports, technical procedures, regulations and correspondence and present information in a one-to-one, small group and large group setting when applicable.
10. Manage and meet QI project & task deadlines with the demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member.
11. All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited educational institution in an appropriate behavioral science, mental health discipline or recognized helping profession.
• At minimum three years as a provider of services in behavioral health.
• Technical and organizational skills and efficiency to perform responsibilities according to procedure. Possess strong skills in project management and meeting deadlines and producing deliverables.
Our client, located in Tracy, CA is looking for call center customer service agents. This is a full time, long term position that is evaluation to hire. The client is a leader in their field and is looking for qualified candidates who are able to solve their customers needs over the phone.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
We are looking for an RD consultant that can come to our community on a monthly basis and as needed to provide the following:
Based on their findings, RD to advise clients and Administrator on which foods to eat—and which to avoid—to improve their health.
Also, it is required to be available via phone/ email/ or text if staff have any questions or concerns
Job Type: Contract
Looking for a self motivated, reliable, person to join our team full time. This will require fast paced work in a manufacturing warehouse. Must be able to lift 50lbs+ and be able to work in a warehouse exposed to the elements. Must have experience and know how to safely use hand sanders, grinders, drills and other hand tools. Will need to pass items in Quality Assurance then hang, prep and clean these items on racks prior to powder coating. Experience in the powder coat/paint industry is recommended. Also will be putting items together and palletizing finished product, and general clean up. Dependability required.
Montessori Certified Teacher (2-6 age group)
Our fast growing preschool site in Stockton is looking for Montessori Certified Teacher who is loving, caring, self-motivated and has passion in early childhood education. The assistant teacher teaches in a creative and stimulating Montessori Method, with amicable working environment, great colleague team and excellent career advance opportunities.
Required Documents for onsite interview & interaction:
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
About Clark Pest Control:
Since 1950, Clark Pest Control has made the lives of people throughout California – and now northwestern Nevada – pest-free, worry-free and just plain better.
We maintain excellence in everything we do, from our first point of contact with our customers, through their customized pest control and lawn care treatments, and then into a watchful continuing care program.
We'd love to welcome you to our team. We reward our employees with superior benefits and compensation, and provide extensive ongoing training to provide you with the skills to succeed. We believe it's important to invest in your career!
Our careers offer the perfect combination of autonomy, accountability and comradery.
The Successful Sales Inspector will be responsible for . . .
If you are a motivated, customer-centric person who takes great pride in providing excellent service and would like to join us on our crusade against pests and unhealthy lawns everywhere, we'd like to talk to you!
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS:
DO YOU WANT TO GROW WITH US?
Education and Specifications
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen and physical. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
We are seeking a Tuff Shed Installer to become a part of our team! You will assist with the installation and repair of various machinery and equipment.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a recognized leader in comprehensive drug and alcohol addiction treatment serving more than 29,000 patients daily in California, Indiana, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. With more than 110 community-based locations and programs, Pinnacle provides a full continuum of quality care including medically-monitored detoxification/withdrawal management, inpatient/residential treatment, partial hospitalization/care, recovery residences, intensive and general outpatient programming, and medication-assisted treatment.
We are looking for a full-stack Senior Software Engineer/Architect who is passionate about building high quality systems in a fast paced environment and making a direct impact in the quality of care we deliver to our patients. You will have autonomy, ownership, and breadth of responsibility. Ownership is extremely important for this role, we need someone that is quality driven and can technically push the team to new levels.
Work in the healthcare technology field, one of the fastest growing markets in technology
Be part of a small fast-moving team with significant autonomy
Work with all the latest web technologies and libraries
· Provide technical expertise and leadership in the design, development, and delivery of medical and business applications, while adhering to timelines, coding standards, requirements, and quality.
· Architect, design, develop, test, troubleshoot, debug, optimize, scale, maintain and improve software applications, driving the delivery of high quality value. Develop functional and technical specifications, and test plans. Review others’ code. Develop and document functional and technical requirements. Collaborate with other team members and other teams on all of the above.
· Design and communicate coding standards, architectural plans, solve complex design and architectural problems, create robust architectural solutions.
· Implement, refine, and enforce software development techniques to ensure that delivered features meet software integration, performance, security, and maintainability expectations.
· Research, test, benchmark, and evaluate new tools and technologies, and recommend ways to implement them in product development.
· Maintain high standards of software quality and technical excellence within the team by establishing good practices and habits and writing clean, testable, maintainable, and secure code.
· Inspire a forward-thinking team of developers, acting as an agent of change and evangelist for a quality-first culture within the organization. Mentor and coach team members and guide them to solutions on complex design issues.
· Proactively identify issues, bottlenecks, gaps, or other areas of concern or opportunity and work to either directly affect change, or advocate for that change by working with peers and leadership to build consensus and take action.
· Perform critical maintenance, deployment, and release support activities, including occasional off-hours support.
· Adaptable team player with strong collaboration skills and a focus on results and value delivery.
· Passion for engineering excellence, curiosity and demonstrated ability of continuous learning.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related engineering field (Masters is a plus)
· 7+ years of experience in designing and developing C# and ASP.NET applications
· 5+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server and working with large databases
· Strong architecture and design experience in .NET technologies
· Experience in reengineering existing solutions from different platforms
· Proven background as an architect and designer of service oriented enterprise applications
· Proven track record of successful team leadership resulting in desired outcomes
· Must have strong focus on user experience and design
· Must be able to own and execute multiple simultaneous projects
· Must be a self-starter and self-learner and work with minimal supervision
· Must be a technology enthusiast with broad technical knowledge and curiosity to learn
· Healthcare and/or Health Insurance experience is preferred but not required
Preferred Certification; Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST), Board of Certified Safety Professionals
5 years verifiable OCIP Safety Management experience.
10 years of verifiable experience as a safety professional on large construction projects.
Competency in but not limited to Fall Protection, Excavation and Trenching, Electrical Safety Standard, Fire Prevention, Confined Space, Respiratory Protection, Scaffold, and Crane operations.
Conduct weekly site visits at two locations, Sacramento CA. The OCIP Safety Manager is required to assess the General Contractor’s performance and compliance with state, local and OCIP safety requirements and validate OCIP enrollments and injury claims. The Safety Manager will observe and monitor project activities and measure the overall safety culture of the project; Review and comment on accident and near miss reports; Provide recommendations on improving proactive measures; Provide a formal weekly safety report of activities, project conditions and compliance with OCIP safety requirements.
* Serve as a technical expert on construction safety.
* Prepare safety and hazard reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Track updates in Title 8 of the California Code of Regulations, local safety and health regulations, and other guidelines in the construction safety industry.
* Recommend preventive measures and practices.
* Conferring with insurance carriers.
* When required, attend safety committee and Owners’ meetings.
* Developing and disseminating preventive information
* Conduct "On The Spot" training with workers.
* Review contractor SSSP and ensure compliance with project safety program.
* Provide safety information as required by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends; publishing reports.
Certified Health and Safety Technician through the Board of Certified Safety Professionals, Competence in Fall Protection, Excavation and Trenching, Scaffolding, Haz-Com, Fire Prevention, Steel Erection, Crane and Rigging Operations, Respiratory Protection, Confined Space, Emergency Planning and other construction related activities; Current 1stAid/CPR; Written Communication, Judgment, Integrity, Cal OSHA Compliance, Process management and Improvement; Research Skills, Attention to Detail, Innovation, Functional and Technical Skills; Physically Fit to access all areas of the site; Administrative Skills; OCIP Experience; Skills in Developing SSSP, IIIP, EAP, FPP, JHA.
We are looking for a Pharmacist to join our team! You will be responsible for dispensing drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners.
We are seeking a Hematology Oncology Physician Assistant to join our team! You will provide healthcare services, under the supervision of a physician. Prior Hematology experience is preferred but not required. Valid CA State License Required
This position is located in Turlock, CA.
Reliable Termite Solutions is seeking a Branch 3 Licensed Termite Inspector to join our growing business in Turlock, CA. The ideal candidate for this position will already have their Branch 3 license - however, we are willing to train and assist with getting licensed for the right, motivated candidate!
We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team! You will oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
3rd Shift Supervisor/Machine Operator – PRODUCTION
Seeking a Shift Lead/Machine Operator. Duties will include:
· Reports to the facility supervisor
· Supervises Manufacturing personnel on assigned shift
· Ensure packers, stackers and mix coordinators are performing in accordance to the standard operating procedures
· Ensure shipping personnel is on task and accurate
· Each operator is considered the team leader of their machine. They are to be aware of the level of efficiency and quality of their packers’ output to ensure that it meets company expectations
· Maintain daily production standards and thoroughly complete production reports as required
· Keep the production supervisor or (machine technician) if applicable, informed of any problems or potential problems regarding machinery, inventory, and/or personnel
· Ensure the maximum amount of air is removed from the bag without risking seal integrity
· Ensure weak or uncompleted seals are rejected and corrected
· Check the units produced from the machine at the weigh station to ensure they are both the proper weights and dimension every 20 minutes. Document this by completing the “Gel Production Quality Control Report”
· Oversee packers to ensure the proper number of units is packed in each case
· Report any major problems to the facility supervisor
· Report low inventory items to facility supervisor
· Ensure the machines are cleaned thoroughly at the end of each shift
· Ensure packers clean area from the conveyor back to pallet stacking area
Hiring for the following shifts:
3rd Shift: 10pm – 6:30am Sunday – Thursday
We are located at the Port of Stockton
Needed immediately, full time person with double entry accounting experience. You must have at least 3 years experience with General Journal entries, understanding of Financial Reports, Quickbooks, in house payroll and completing payroll and multi location sales tax reports. Please do NOT apply if you do not have experience in these areas. No Exceptions!! We utilize the following parts of Quickbooks - Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Banking and Financial Reports. Point of Sale files fransfer into Enterprise. Part of the job is making sure the accounting information for Sales and Inventory transfers correctly. Internal Auditing. We process DMV registration information for New and Used Boat Sales. Opportunity to learn all office procedures.
Kamps Propane, Inc. is a privately owned propane company that is rapidly growing.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for assisting the Human Resources Manager as well as assisting the Payroll Clerk processing payroll as needed.
· Oversees the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
· Assists in updating payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job titles and department/division transfers.
· Assists in paying employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
· Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability and nontaxable wages.
· Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
· Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
· Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
· Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising the Human Resources Manager on needed actions.
· Must maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
· Assists the Human Resources Manager with payroll staff by recruiting, selecting, orientating, and training employees.
· Maintains payroll staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Performs yearly EEO-1, PCORI and Environmental Fee.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Perform and maintain all Leaves of Absences.
· Submit all quarterly Modified Business Tax to the State of Nevada.
· Maintains all tax correspondence with ADP.
· Assists with all workers compensation claims.
· Assists with employee benefits
· Multi-State Payroll Processing
· Employee Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now System
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· 5+ years’ experience processing multi-state payroll and assisting with Human Resources
Job Type Full-Time
· Full medical at no cost to employee, plus $780.00 HSA employer contribution per year
· Vision at no cost to employee and dependents
· Paid sick and vacation
· Employer matching 401k
· Free Life Insurance
Looking to hire drivers with licence class C, responsible on the wheel.
We preference bilingual but not is ok.
Drive also have to help in warehouse.
We are recruiting a Forklift Operator to join our team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials.
**Teaching experience not required if you are an expert in the field. We will train!**
UEI College is a leader in post-secondary career education. Our mission is to drive personal and community transformation by empowering students to make a positive and enduring life change. We are consistently searching for like-minded compassionate professionals who strive to be the best in their respective fields. Our top candidates share our commitment to helping students build the skills to create a future of which they can be proud.
We are currently seeking a HVAC Instructor to join our team at our Stockton Campus. In this position, you will be responsible for the delivery of quality educational instruction to our students by helping develop the technical and soft skills needed for students to secure an entry level job in their new career.
Essential day-to-day job responsibilities include:
Complying with all federal, state, accreditation and institutional policies and procedures.
Teaching didactic and hands-on/lab components of an assigned course(s) or program according to the IEC standardized curriculum and the course and program objectives.
Teaching course in accordance with the campus class schedule, including beginning and end of class, and all class breaks.
Maintaining accurate and timely records of students’ attendance and students’ academic grades and progress.
Enforcing all classroom management policies and processes, including attendance taking and program-related dress code.
Conducting one-on-one student advisements, course-specific student academic remediation and student coaching/tutoring.
Communicating with Director of Education regarding students at risk.
Developing and implementing student-centered and student engaging classroom activities and methods of teaching and learning.
Participating in faculty meetings and in-service trainings.
Following applicable requirements for Continuing Education Units.
Maintaining professional, technical and instructional competencies through in- service trainings provided by IEC and independent professional development activities.
Licensure or certification in a related field as required by the State where applying for a teaching position.
Academic or Vocational training and credentials.
Thirty-six months combined related industry and/or teaching experience.
Preferred Credentials – EPA license.
Thirty-six months combined related industry and/or teaching experience.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical journals and legal documents.
Ability to effectively present information to management and/or public groups.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic work environment. In addition, full-time colleagues have a variety of benefits available that include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, a generously matched 401(k) plan, voluntary benefits and much more.
If changing students’ lives is also important to you, and you have the qualifications reflected above, we would love to hear from you!
Director of Accounting
Bethany Home, Ripon CA
This position will manage the financial resources and supervise the accounting department staff for Bethany Home. The position requires demonstrated experience in financial software, corporate finance, financial analytics and budget development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Manages the accounting department, providing direct oversight of accounts payable, payroll and accounts receivable staff.
· Provides Executive Director with key financial information for budget development.
· Prepares high level financial reports (including ratios) for purposes of analyzing operational strengths and weaknesses; and identifying trends.
· Develops and maintains financial analytics and historical data for purposes of informed decision making.
· Oversees the preparation and interpretation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for the Board, Executive Director and Department Managers.
· Manages the general ledger and oversees journal entries.
· Perform other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
· Prefer to have a minimum of two to three years of experience in financial management related to healthcare services.
· Have a working knowledge of non-profit fiscal management, including fund accounting and
budgeting, planning, project management, and strategic planning.
· Demonstrate ability in public speaking, written and oral communication.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
CPA certification preferred.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, with an advance degree preferred.
· Substantial general accounting experience required, with evidence of increasing levels of responsibility including supervision.
· Retirement Contribution
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
Prepare sales reports, analyze sales information and trends.
Adhere to customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and current customers
Plan and organize sales schedules
Gain customer acceptance by explaining and demonstrating new company information, advising customers on future actions, and
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks
Identify short-term and long-range issues
Contribute to team efforts and sales goals
Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Software Requirements, Product Development, General Programming Skills, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication
Extensive training provided - no experience required
Opportunity to advance with rapid growth from within
Full benefits + Retirement program + Insurance reimbursement
Great training to develop skills and experience to last a lifetime
Fun and exciting work environment
Great people to work with and top-level leadership team
Winning team for people that love to compete and push themselves to be better
We challenge each other to continue to grow and develop
Please be sure to include your resume in PDF format. Also please be sure to fill out the registration form completely to include your full name, phone number, email, and current address. Applicants without this information tend to get filtered out in the system.