Flowerboy Project in Venice, CA is looking for one barista to join our team. We are located on 824 Lincoln Blvd. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.Responsibilities
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Compensation is $15 + tips
Job Summary Responsibilities
WDC is seeking energetic, friendly and team-oriented individuals to assist our sales department at the showroom level. Sales Support is a customer-facing role that directly impacts our in-store customer experience. Typically Sales Support agents will solve for exceptions which include supply chain delays, logistics coordination, and general customer inquiries. They assist our Sales Associates in providing customized solutions for customers’ kitchen, bath, and bedroom updates.
Our Sales Support agents help us to routinely deliver high level customer service and fulfill our guests’ expectations. Sales support positions are typically a full-time gig and 40 hours per week. Days and hours worked are based on business needs and may vary by showroom size and location.
The ideal fit means that you are a people-person who likes to work within a group and solve often complex problems within established timeframes. This person will be efficient, organized, and able to effectively manage tasks. A truly stellar Sales Support agent never met a deadline that they didn’t like and they thrive in a fast paced work environment. Sales Support agents use a variety of web-based tools and other software and therefore must also be technology friendly.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Who is WDC Kitchen & Bath Center?
As a family owned company founded right here in Southern California more than 35 years ago; Warehouse Discount Center (WDC) is all about family and community. Our mission is to improve home living by creating inspired and dynamic home environments in which our clients and their families will make memories. By working every day to advance this goal, WDC has become a powerhouse in the industry and is quickly becoming a trailblazer when it comes to innovating new and exciting ways to improve customer experience.
Why work at WDC Kitchen & Bath Center?
We are always looking for sharp, motivated people to join our family. Not only is it fun and exciting, but there are always opportunities to learn, grow and advance. We are a company where an individual can shine and make significant contributions that really matter.
Plus, Great Benefits:
We are currently seeking an Electrician! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers. (APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE WITHIN A 30 MILE RADIUS OF 93021 ZIP CODE)
We are a rapidly growing company that has more clients than we can see. We understand that it is a good problem to have, but we need more qualified people that will help us keep up with our growth.
What we do is coordinate benefits for labor unions, credit unions, and associations. Working with police departments, firefighters, teachers, postal workers and other labor unions as well.
We have set up direct relationships with over 5,000 union associations around Southern California. The role of a customer service representative is to simply educate these members who request information about the benefits that are available to them through their union affiliation.
What we desire in a candidate: self-motivation, proven leadership abilities, a customer service attitude, integrity, a desire for professional development, a willingness to learn, and exceptional people skills.
What we provide is a genuine career opportunity: training and mentorship, growth opportunities, and financial success.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
SALARY RANGE: $45,000 - $75,000
Requirements for consideration:
Able to pass state required background check
Fluent in English
No experience necessary.
General Description: As a Professional Land Surveyor you will prepare and manage all phases of a project’s development including design surveys, ALTA Surveys, Topographic Mapping, Boundary Establishment, Tract Maps, Parcel Maps, Records of Survey, Legal Descriptions and GPS Control Surveys.
Licensed as a Professional Land Surveyor is required.
· Licensed as a Professional Land Surveyor in California
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in all phases of land surveying. Field and Office experience required.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil3D is required.
· Top tier land surveying company servicing some of the most expensive real estate in California
· Culture that encourages a relaxed, yet professional environment
· Small enough to receive mentorship and large enough to provide career advancement opportunities
· Excellent benefits
$60K – 90K depending on experience and ability
We are looking for seasoned sales professionals who are looking for an opportunity to work from home completing sales via phone and virtual Zoom meetings.
Must be friendly, outgoing and have a desire to help people. Must also have grit and integrity.
Our full-time agents who follow our proven system can make well over 100,000 per year. Our part-time agents can make $30,000 to $50,000 per year –some even more.
We are interviewing for immediate positions. This position does require a Life and Health license issued by the state - for the right person we will help you obtain one. If you currently have a license, we can get you started right away. We are looking to work one on one with the right person to lead you to success.
To see if you qualify, submit an application and include your resume. Also submit a paragraph on why you feel you may be a great fit for our company.
I look forward to speaking to you.
Senior Field Underwriter
Symmetry Financial Group is one of the fastest growing private companies in the entire country according to INC. Magazine and voted as having a Top Company culture by Entrepreneur Magazine. We are thriving through this challenging time and you can too.
Are you someone who has the ambition and drive to make $100,000+/year but lacking the right opportunity? Are you seeking a unique Sales and Equity Ownership Opportunity? Are you accountable, teachable and possess a positive mental attitude? If you are that person then we are looking for you!
SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP (#1360 on INC 5000's 2016 Fastest Growing Company List) specializes in selling mortgage protection (life insurance to homeowners), final expense and retirement planning. With mortgage rates at an ALL TIME LOW we are being flooded with requests to protect families.
We are actively hiring LICENSED and NON LICENSED AGENTS who have strong SALES and/or TEAM BUILDING backgrounds to join our team!! All training is company sponsored!!! We will train you from beginning to end on how to be successful in our industry using our simple step by step selling system. One of our top agents/builders is currently on track to make over $300,000 in his first year as a licensed agent!
If you are a not licensed yet, we can help point you in the right direction to become a LICENSED AGENT before you can be officially hired.
* The ability to build your own business and earn a PASSIVE INCOME!
* Ability to transfer ownership of your business & passive income to loved ones in the event of death!
* An Equity Bonus in which you receive a percentage of SFG's total monthly net sales!
* The Best Compensation in the Industry, with Performance Based Increases!
MARKET: Our niche marketing company is a national agency that specializes in the sale of boutique life insurance products designed to protect mortgages for families with average incomes and health. Symmetry exceeded sales of $50,000,000 in 2016, forecasted to do over $100,000,000 in 2017 and $300,000,000 by 2020.
We serve middle class families who would like us to show them options for mortgage life insurance that will payoff their mortgage in the event of a death, disability, or illness. Our firm specializes on producing the highest quality, real time, direct mail, exclusive leads. These homeowners provide us with some personal information such as height, weight, home number, cell number, who to call, and when to call in order for us to better assist them. As a matter of fact, on average our agents currently close 40% of the leads they purchase. These respondents are the gold mine of insurance sales today.
Imagine, having a steady stream of clients to contact without cold calling, who are expecting your call and know why you are calling?
At SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP, we generate our own high quality direct mail leads coupled with high compensation! But we are not just about leads. We have a myriad of lead systems, training platforms and advanced marketing for our valued Agents.
We work with TOP rated insurance companies that have a plethora of high quality products that will position you for a GREAT career with SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP!!
Your success is as good as our leads and system.
* We provide the best REAL time leads and customized mailings for ALL agents.
* Leads are exclusively provided to SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP's sales force.
* Our leads average a 40% conversion ratio.
* Superior training, utilizing a selling system that has been validated over and over.
* Daily and weekly support that consist of conference calls, webinars, conferences and local training.
If you are confident, passionate, personable and teachable then this is an opportunity that will exceed all expectations! Sales experience is always welcomed; however, it's not a must as our free training and coaches are all part of the system.
Is your shop laying off?
AVEX in Camarillo is fully operational and we are HIRING!
We provide high end corporate maintenance on turbo prop aircraft, in business since 1984. Avex is the largest factory authorized TBM/Socata Distributor in the world. We offer both maintenance and avionics; taking great pride that all of our technicians are factory trained. We have been honored with the FAA Diamond Award twelve times!
WE CAN OFFER YOU STABILITY! We have never laid off an employee!
We are located at Camarillo Airport (KCMA) and offer very competitive salaries based on experience and ability. Avex offers health insurance, a dental plan, 401(k), paid time off, public holidays, free training. We will also offer relocation assistance for the right candidate.
Licensed A&P Mechanics
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Hire me – KCMA” in the subject line.
Responsible for high-level support of developers using Topaz Systems electronic signature software applications, tools and SDKs. This includes phone and email support, customer and internal communications, testing, bug tracking, and support and training of Topaz customer software developers.
· Technical Degree in Computer Science, programming, or related field.
· 5+ years of experience in software tech support.
Desired Areas of Knowledge and Experience:
· Client/server architectures (Citrix, Terminal Services, and RemoteFX environments), installers, user interfaces, SDK development, application plug-ins, digital signatures, PDF standards, digital certificates, USB device drivers, HID device communication.
· Multiple hardware platforms: PCs, mobile devices, embedded systems (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS, and real-time microprocessor OSs),
· Browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), development environments and tools (COM, .NET, IIS), languages (C, C++, C#, Java)
· Customer communication, written and oral.
· Liaison with Topaz software development team in reporting, follow-up and resolution of developer-reported issues.
AHS PharmStat is looking for a Lab assistant in Calabasas, CA, for a 13-week assignment.
Schedule: Tues-Sat 8pm-4:30am
*The position requires you to pass a drug screen.
Assistant Process Engineer
Experience Assistant Process Engineer to support Electronic Manufacturing Quality Management System. Must be experienced in interpreting and resolving customer, internal manufacturing, and quality system requirements
Review drawings, manufacturing planning, routers, work instructions, and visual aids
Participate in 6S implementation, Value Stream Mapping events, Continuous Improvement plan, Internal Audits, and company training programs
Assist in calibration, ESD compliance, NCR review process, and analysis on customer returns for failure investigation and corrective action
Generates KPI reports and Defect Pareto Chart to analyze trends in the manufacturing process
Knowledge of BOM structure and change order process
College or technical degree in Engineering (Electronic or Mechanical)
Knowledge of IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies would be beneficial
Exposure to mechanical and/or electrical inspection techniques and understanding of manufacturing and quality systems problem solving
Currently taking applications.
Transmission and driveline shop only, experience is required.
Clean, no pressure shop. Quality is #1 priority not quantity.
Compensative base salary with Paid Time Off (PTO) depending on experience.
Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm (some Saturdays)
Vertical Entertainment is an independent fully integrated film acquisition and distribution company located in Santa Monica, Ca operating in the United States and selected international territories. Distribution includes theatrical, DVD, digital, pay tv and basic cable. We are embracing the digital transformation with focus on the customer and thirst for growth to maximize revenue across all streams.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with a hands-on entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking committed and enjoys working in a small company environment. At Vertical Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities.
Computerizes, classifies, records, verifies and maintains numerical data for use in maintaining financial records by performing the following duties.
• Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
• Verifies and posts details of business transactions in QuickBooks, such as royalty statements received and
invoices for disbursement, and and inputs activities to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
• Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports and other records and reviews them for
• Reconciles bank statements.
• Prepares payroll and enters into online system and reconciles all documentation.
• Monitors receivables and royalty statements to ensure that payments and statements received are up to date.
• Reconciles and recommends resolution for report discrepancies and problems.
• Coordinates and prepares pertinent information for external accounting firm and auditors.
• Codes data for input to financial systems according to company’s procedures.
• Prepare financial reports and sales reports for management review.
• High school diploma or equivalent; College degree in Accounting/Finance preferred.
• Some college or specific coursework tied to general principles of accounting.
• Two years of general office experience.
• Two to three years of related accounting experience, such as general ledger, A/R, A/P, and payroll.
• Knowledge of Excel and Access. Able to create pivot tables and create/work with relational database files.
• QuickBooks experience preferred.
Please send resume and salary requirements.
Aegis Treatment Centers, LLC., ("Aegis") operates one of the largest networks of Narcotic Treatment Programs (NTPs), also known as Opiate Treatment Programs (OTPs), in the nation. Aegis is committed to providing evidence-based comprehensive treatment services incorporating multidisciplinary modalities. We promote the highest standard of patient care in the treatment of substance abuse and related medical, psychological and socio-economic conditions. Aegis and its staff members pursue excellence, integrity & commitment in the provision of effective patient care.
Inspector must be able to read and understand drawings, knowledgeable with AS9100 and AS9102
requirements, experienced with GD&T and the usage of a CMM is preferred. Inspector must also have excellent
communication skills both internally and externally and is a team player.
Create rejection reports as necessary
Create AS9102 forms
Use different tools and equipment including CMM to measure parts is preferred
Ensure all tools and equipment are calibrated
Perform other job related duties as assigned
PC-DMIS programming highly desired.
A successful candidate must have/be:
Thorough understanding of aerospace and commercial drawings, parts lists and associated documents
Knowledgeable with AS9100 and AS9102 requirements
Must have thorough knowledge and experience utilizing mechanical inspection equipment including CMM
Experienced with GD&T
Understands and is able to complete AS9102 forms
Excellent communication skills both internally and externally; Operates as a team player
Experienced, 7 to 10 years experience
PC-DMIS programming is desired.
Roman Empire ABA Services is seeking energetic behavior technician and we want YOU to join our team!
Who You Are:
Why You’ll Love Roman Empire ABA Services:
Job Type: Part-time
The Referral Coordinator is essential in obtaining medically appropriate services inside and outside of Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc. Patient needs, including referral to a Specialist, are identified by the Clinicas practitioner and processes through an established referral system. The Referral Coordinator is responsible for expediting the administrative requirements for the patient referrals for Clinicas Health Centers, ensuring that appropriate referrals are made to participating providers within the patients’ health plan, obtaining appointments for Specialist visits, and notifying the patient/member of the appointment. The Referral Coordinator acts as a resource regarding referrals and insurance plans guidelines. Work situations require an ability to interpret medical guidelines, benefits, policies, and procedures in support of their objective to expedite the referral process. Interacts with a multi-cultural population of diverse socioeconomic backgrounds, levels of education and ages.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Knowledgeable about the regulations of various payer sources including, but not limited to: Self Pay, Private Insurance, Medi-Cal, Medicare, Medi-Cal & Insurance Managed Care/HMO, Children’s Health and Disability Prevention (CHDP), Healthy Families, Family PACT, and California Children’s Services (CCS). Knowledgeable about the regulations regarding these various payer sources.
- Manages member/patient and provider inquiries regarding referral status, the authorization process and other issues in a courteous and professional manner.
- Data entry of authorization into Electronic Health Records and /or Utilization Review system, ensuring that all referrals are tracked through to a completed visit and a report is received.
- Collaborates with Providers, Health Center Nurses/Medical Assistants, and UM Nurses to obtain additional medical information and notifies UM Nurse of potentially urgent requests.
- Processes all referral requests according to Clinicas’ policies and procedures.
- Verifies member eligibility via insurance carrier and/or Medi-Cal web portal
- Participates in the introduction and implementation of new procedures.
- Makes recommendations regarding changes, improvements, or enhancements to appropriate staff.
- Assists with training and orienting new employees, as assigned.
- Coordinates and assists with obtaining surgery appointments and re-scheduling missed appointments as needed.
- Notifies patients of authorization status, as needed.
- Distributes denial letters to appropriate recipients.
- Attends meetings as assigned.
- Provides excellent customer service to patients, vendors and employees.
- May assist patients with mental illness, substance abuse problems and or/emotional disturbance.
- Due to the nature of the job, may work with or be exposed to information or material of a sexual nature.
- Performs other duties as assigned including participation in all safety programs which may include assignment to an emergency response team.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED required; AS degree and/or Medical Assistant Certificate or Medical Billing Certificate preferred.
- Cognitive Skills (Language, Math and Reasoning Ability): High reasoning, high language skills including medical terminology, critical thinking and critical problem solving skills required. Bilingual English/Spanish speaking and writing is required.
- Ability to work in a team environment is required.
- Excellent organizational skills are required.
- Prefer 2 years’ work experience in a medical environment (IPA or HMO preferred), with pre-authorizations and reimbursement.
- Familiar with regulations pertaining to various payer sources.
- Computer Skills: Ability to effectively use Word, Excel, access specific sites on the internet, document within electronic health records and/or authorization system with minimal typing/spelling errors, send e-faxes and email.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people; handle multiple issues that are time sensitive and to ask appropriate questions.
Must have reliable transportation to work.
Ajilon is looking for a proactive and energetic HR Assistant for one of our leading clients in the Thousand Oaks area. The HR Assistant will be reporting to the Human Resources Supervisor and responsible for the administrative support for recruiters, which include collecting and managing all data related to recruitment and new employee orientation.
*Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
*Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
StretchLab Santa Monica is currently seeking a high energy, passion filled and sales motivated individual that is fitness minded and has a love for community and our brand!
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more – and brought in the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist ™ training ensures that their client’s receive a world class stretching session.
The purpose of the Sales Representative is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio and booking them into Intro Classes. The Sales Representative also assists with retaining current members. Fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
· Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
· Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships for one-on-one and group assisted stretch and retail
· Ability to learn and use the MindBody software system
· Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
· Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Must have proficient computer skills
· Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
· Competitive compensation based on experience
· Free or discounted memberships
· Commission paid on sales
· Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
· Huge opportunities for growth within the studios, including additional sales and management opportunities
Stainless Process Systems (www.stainlessprocesssystems.com) is a rapidly growing ASME equipment manufacturer that engineers and builds precision vessels for the Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, Aerospace, and Food and Beverage industries. SPS fabricates stainless steel equipment both as an OEM and custom (based upon our design) equipment supplier to domestic and global customers. SPS provides engineering services to ASME standards for the highest quality fabrication or repair of pressure vessels, technical processing equipment and non-rated tanks.
The General / Production Manager at Stainless Process Systems organizes and directs critical company workflow and manufacturing operations. This position works closely with the President and is ultimately responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the efficient operations of the production facility in order to produce high quality finished products. The Production Manager is also responsible for evaluating financial information including budgets, and resource planning based upon quoted pricing to manage daily operations including the use of materials and team member’s resources to ensure timely delivery of our quality metal fabricated products demanded by the pharmaceutical industry. Duties include hiring, supervising, and reviewing the work performance of shop personnel. The right candidate will proactively plan for and quickly adjust company resources to rapidly changing customer demands (i.e. shortened delivery schedules). The result of these initiatives contribute to the overall health and financial growth of our OEM manufacturing company. For additional information on our product lines, please refer to our website.
Manage a team of 15+ employees in our manufacturing facility. Team is comprised of engineers, QA staff, shop foreman, welders, polishers, shipping and receiving individuals.
Coordinate across project management and engineering to facilitate the creation and implementation of objectives that enable the company to reach sustainable growth goals.
Estimate and monitor production and labor costs, prepare company and project budgets in order to establish and enforce realistic and challenging delivery schedules all within quoted prices for equipment.
Recruit, interview, hire, manage and evaluate manufacturing and production staff. Develop all team members to fullest potential and establish career progression opportunities within their department and organization. Conduct performance reviews to ensure team is operating efficiently and delivering the highest quality products.
Monitor and optimize daily production performance in relation to company established goals.
Create a safe and positive work environment by continuously communicating, resolving issues, and developing incentives and retention strategies.
Responsible for a safe working environment by impressing on staff the need to maintain safe working techniques and monitoring employee behaviors to ensure compliance. Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines.
Oversee and establish a routine preventive maintenance plan for all equipment.
Creating production shifts that optimally utilize labor and capacity, responding to seasonality issues by adjusting headcount, workload or shifts accordingly.
Review manufacturing processes, cost, labor, and machine utilization in order to proactively reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines.
Maintain and update all production inventory weekly/monthly at sufficient stocking levels required for manufacturing of product. Minimize expensive “expedited” materials acquisitions.
Be able to review blueprints for accuracy, create shop travelers and job folders for manufacturing.
Lead weekly management production meetings to provide feedback on quality issues, internal and/or external customer feedback, determine impediments for project progression and be able to shift resources to overcome obstacles to meet delivery schedules.
Maintain and evaluate all production records to ensure the manufacture and delivery of finished highly cosmetic products.
Provide company-wide motivation, support and guidance to all team members while communicating any problems or obstacles to President.
Occasionally visit customer offices to ensure customer needs are met and / or exceeded where possible.
Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or 10+ years of relevant work experience supervising manufacturing operation to produce high quality products. Additional degree in business is a plus.
10+ years’ experience leading teams to comply with ASME, AS9001(Aerospace Quality Standards), OSHA and EPA regulations.
Must be able to read engineering blueprints, data, manuals, or other materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures, adjustment methods, certification processes, formulas, or measuring instruments as required.
Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety.
Must have excellent project management skills and be highly detail oriented.
Knowledge of weld quality and symbols used in welding fabrication and machining of parts.
Must be able to convey status of production and final assembly to all levels of management. Must be a proven leader who can ensure that company quality policies are adhered to for all projects on the manufacturing floor at all times.
Must be able to quickly adjust yourself and the company to rapidly changing product requirements in order to meet demanding customer and production deadlines.
Sick Pay (3 days)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER -- Stainless Process Systems does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, marital status or disability status in its employment actions, decisions, policies and practices.
ü Enjoy selling and talking to people?
ü Have HVAC, Solar, Construction industry knowledge or experience?
ü Want the opportunity to double the income you can earn?
ü Looking for the opportunity to grow professionally, financially, and personally?
Look no further! NRG Heating & Air Conditioning and NRG Green Home has been in business for over 30 years. We are one of the most reputable HVAC and Energy Efficient Home Improvement companies in the San Fernando Valley. We are family owned and operated and we treat each one of our employees like family!
We are looking for ambitious, smart people with previous HVAC, home improvement, construction, or solar experience to join our inside sales team. This is a position with lots of opportunity to grow. If you are ready to join our family and take the next step in your job or career, we would love to hear from you!
· At least 2 years previous sales experience
· Previous experience in the HVAC/Solar/Home Improvement/Construction industry
· Common sense and good problem solving skills
· Fast learner
· Positive attitude and ready to learn
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Computer literate (Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
**LOOKING FOR SALES REPS TO START IMMEDIATELY**
WHO ARE WE?
We are California's leader in customized residential solar energy systems and also the largest residential solar developer in California by Solar Power World magazine in 2018!
For over 20 years, we have been helping home owners improve the value, beauty, and comfort of their homes, while building relationships that last a lifetime.
We pride ourselves in our constant adaptability to the growing alternative energy industry and always going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction with their final product.
Premium quality, 100 % American made residential Solar panel systems and home improvement products are what we specialize in!
After more than 8000 satisfied customers, we continued growing rapidly and have branched outside California to currently operate both in Colorado and Nevada.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for hard working and self-motivated sales leaders with desire to upstart their career and help homeowners save money and invest in increasing their home value!
· At least one year experience in Solar Sales
· Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a passion for sales
· Energetic, positive, self-directing team player
· Very strong presentation skills
· Quick learner, with desire to reach outside of their comfort zone
· Consistent work effort
· Willing to be part of a high-trust culture
· Valid Driver’s License W/Clean MVR
· Ability to travel locally
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Educate homeowners on the positive effects of solar energy including energy cost savings, clean energy, and worthwhile investment to increase home value
· Analyze of customer's current and projected electrical usage and financial return on investment
· Sell residential solar electric systems and energy efficiency services
· Close deals and sign contracts
· Participate in weekly team meetings and training's designed to help you improve personally and professionally
· Capitalize on sales opportunities with warm-generated clients and supplement with personal leads and referrals
· Must have a clear understanding of sales cycle, contract agreements and be able to explain and review agreements to close customers
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
· One-of-a-kind, very intensive Solar Boot camp Training
· 20-30 qualified Pre-set Appointments monthly with warm-generated leads
· High commission which doubles for referrals and self-generated leads
· Opportunities for advancement
· Supportive and friendly environment
· NO COLD CALLING AND NO DOOR TO DOOR
Average commission (first year): 120 000 – 150 000 USD
We are looking for a Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator with a passion for learning the HR field to join our team in Camarillo, CA!
The Human Resources Coordinator will play an important role in learning the basics of HR and providing support to senior level team members. This is a temporary full-time, non-exempt level position.
You'll want to join our team if you have:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field, and/or one to two years of experience in Human Resources
• Strong verbal and written skills in the Spanish language
• High attention to detail and a dedication to accurate data entry
• Ability to adapt and flex to a changing, fast-paced environment
• Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
• You will be responsible for various administrative tasks to support the employee lifecycle in recruitment, onboarding, status changes, leaves of absence and offboarding, including accurate data entry into the HR system, filing employee documents electronically and auditing current employee files.
• You will provide excellent customer service to our employees by assisting with questions related to employment and use of internal systems.
• You will take ownership of keeping our organizational charts up to date, placing online orders for employee life events, updating the HR employee portal, processing HR mail, responding to verifications of employment and EDD/SDI inquiries and additional administrative tasks as needed by the team.
• You will assist with weekly management of temporary employee timecards and liaise with the agencies we work with.
• You will translate HR policies, forms and procedures from English to Spanish.
• You will ensure compliance with all labor law postings.
• You will be responsible for company university and delivering HR compliance materials through our learning management system and following through until we have 100% compliance.
Why you’ll want to join our team:
Teamwork as a core value. Our emphasis on teamwork and cross-functional communication enables us to build stronger bonds within our business. Be a part of something big. Company plays a critical role in helping to prevent global health crisis such as foodborne illness, healthcare-associated infections, and other outbreaks. Giving back to our communities. Company believes in giving back by supporting local organizations committed to improving the lives of children and youth in our communities.
We are seeking an Inside License Insurance Sales Representative to join our team! We are currently searching for salespeople who are interested in working hard to learn and develop the skills that are required to build a successful career in the online insurance space. Learn to become a highly efficient and productive insurance agent.
You will receive sales training, insurance product training, and system training. Sales Representatives make outbound sales calls, receive inbound sales calls, and learn to overcome objections from prospective clients. You will be responsible for progressing through a multi-step training program. Upon reaching designated milestones, we will pay you to get your life, health, and medicare insurance producer licenses. If successful, you will graduate to become a life insurance agent with a continuous lead source and uncapped earning potential, in excess of six figures.
You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
PAPA JOHN'S manager needed for one of the largest pizza chains in the country. Must have Papa John's Pizza or Domino's Pizza managerial experience. Great management skills. Food control. Scheduling. Starting pay $60k+ with performance bonus.
Papa John's is having a great success. Be a part of the fun. Start today!!
Signing bonus based on qualifications.
We are currently looking for Tutors for our growing team. If you are a college student or recent college grad, this may be the perfect job for you. We are looking for college students and recent college grads that excel in their subject matter and are in the top of their class.
With the current impact of Covid, our team at Danny's Tutoring is taking every cautious measure to keep everyone safe. We are providing all of our tutors with company face masks, and also asking our clients to wear masks and provide an outdoor learning environment.
To be a tutor you must:
Our tutors are able to pick the amount of work they are willing to take on. We offer a flexible schedule and great hourly pay. If you are college student that needs to bring in necessary income and get a great work experience, this could be the dream job you’ve been looking for.
Are you interested? Apply today and Join our Amazing Team!
We are seeking a Full-Time IT Coordinator to join our Ohana! This position is not what you'd find when searching for IT positions. We're looking for the right individual who will be responsible for the security of the building, onboarding/offboarding team members, assist the team with any computer issues or casting to TV issues (which seems to be often), monitoring our software programs for various tasks (too diverse to mention here but varies by platform and reason), look for new software programs to enhance/support our growth, connecting API feeds from various platforms to other platforms, work with our outside IT company for internal IT improvements, so basically a job where no 2 days are the same and the learning never stops.
The IT portion of the job will be 25% - 40% and the rest of your time will be spent "figuring it out". The most important job skill you must possess to be the right individual is confidentiality, you will have access to very important platforms/information. We're hiring not only based on your skills and how you answer our screening questions but on your ability to learn, your heart to serve the company and your heart to serve our clients.
Communicate and manage outside IT vendors
Keep up the integrity of internal technology
Including updating and maintaining Mac, PC, iOS, NAS, Firewall, WAPs, switch, and other technology
Keep an inventory of all technology in the office and who has it
Help with API integrations for internal and client reporting
Manage software applications on computers and software including Google Admin Console, Google Drive, Office, Adobe Suite, and any other applications as needed.
Keep up and manage internal IT security including document access, password management, and information sharing.
Communicate with management of any IT needs as well as forecast possible IT needs.
A relevant Bachelor's degree/pursuing Bachelor's degree or combination of degree and lived experience or equivalent
Strong computer, verbal, and written communication skills
Knowledge of IT support including hardware, software, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
We are a custom home builder working on the westside. Work at one or more of our construction sites (custom, single-family homes) performing tasks such as demolition, concrete formwork, rebar installation, house framing. At least two years of experience on construction sites, performing a variety of duties, is required. Our crew works as a team to accomplish the building goal of the day or week. We perform all phases of construction from the ground up, so one day you may be digging a ditch and the next day you'll be framing the house. No prima donnas--you will work as part of our team and need to be open to learning new ways of doing things. You must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation to get to work on time.
We are seeking to add a Data Entry Clerk to our team! You will be responsible for accurate data entry, file maintenance, and record keeping.