Are you a licensed hair stylist and love kids? Do you have more patience with kids than adults? Are you tired of working 12 hours a day and make merely minimal wage?Search no more! You want to work for us - Snip-its Kids Hair Salon.We are not your average kids salon. Check out our beautiful store interior, state of art technology - tablet at every station, and most importantly, our stylists love working here. Yes, when work is fun, it's like getting paid to play.
Top 5 things our stylists love about working here:
- We pride ourselves in creating a fun and nurturing work environment. Come on, we work with kids. It'd better be fun.
- Very fast paced, especially on weekends. So you make good $$ on commissions, tips, solid base pay.
- Teamwork is real here. You will never feel stuck working on a difficult client or a difficult cut. Help is always on the way, sometimes before you even ask.
- Our menu is evolving with new added coloring services. Tons of growth opportunities.
- You will grow here as a stylist and as an individual. We offer webinar/hands-on training so you can go from good to great in no time.
- Every team member, regardless of their tenure with us, is treated with respect. And your opinion counts. You'll see.
.....There are a million other reasons you should find out for yourself why you want to work here. And when you come in, just ask our stylist. They'll tell you how much they love it here.
So let's get down to the nitty gritty. Here are what it takes to interview with us:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Customers are always right.
- Comfortable and competent with clipper cuts and fades. We do a lot of those.
- Efficient and can do 2-3 haircuts under one hour.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- We can count on you to show up on time as scheduled 99% of the time. If you have a reputation to be late or not show up for your friends get together, we don't think it'll work out with us.
- Current Calif. cosmetology license
- Understands what teamwork is about. Or at least open to what we're going to show you how our team works.
- Very organized in your thoughts and actions.
Because we only hire and keep the top performers, we make sure our team is excited about the money. Your compensation can exceed $25/hour on a busy day especially weekend. That does include a solid base pay, commissions on literally everything based on achieving your goals, and of course gratuity.Other perks
- Very affordable and high quality health insurance - employer sponsorship available when working 25 hours/wk or more
- No chemicals (we only do cuts),
- Sick pay
- Unbeatable store hours (we close at 6 most days and at 4 on Sundays).
- Kids smiles and parents coming back to you for life.
To arrange for an interview, send your resume to: Yan Hu (Owner) - or contact 310.876.9607.Please don't call the store because the owner handles the phone interview first.