Shipping and Receiving Specialist
Headquartered in Berkeley, CA, Bellwether Coffee is a venture-backed, high-growth startup that is transforming the value chain in coffee. Our team is a welcoming group of people from diverse backgrounds with diverse identities. We are also coffee industry pros, entrepreneurs, engineers, and designers who are deeply committed to changing the coffee landscape.
What we do
We believe in helping you make better coffee. But we also believe in helping you make coffee better. We combine software, analytics and on-site coffee roasting for our retail partners making coffee more efficient, sustainable and inclusive. We do this with the first ever commercial, iOS-integrated, ventless, electric, zero-emissions roaster with the tools to customize and maximize every stage of roasting coffee.
You are a crucial member of the team. You are able to turn proven technical concepts into a manufactured product. You are critical thinking, you love sharing your thoughts and ideas and progress with the team. You have a sense of urgency with everything you do without compromising quality and detail. You appreciate the uniqueness of each person on the team and thrive in an inclusive and diverse environment.
Success in this role looks like a high level of performance and drive in the following areas:
Monitor slack channels and email for shipping orders · Verify part numbers for outgoing shipments · Pick orders for shipment · Pack and label outgoing shipments to company standards · Ensure the accuracy of all shipping documents · Gather and maintain all data relative to shipping activities · Create entries in the relevant platforms to track and record outbound shipments
Receive items against POs and create item receipts · Ensure items are placed in correct storage locations · Notify interested parties of items received · Properly dispose of packaging materials
Communicate clearly and often · Work collaboratively · Give and receive feedback with grace · Share ideas and thoughts on how to do better · Always be thinking of the greater good · Practice the Charitable Assumption
Strong, proven communication skills · Strong, proven organizational skills · High School Education or Equivalent · Basic computer skills: email and excel · Experience with software systems used in shipping and receiving · Ability to perform physical requirements of the job such as lifting various loads, climbing ladders, working on your feet · Good attendance record and strong work ethic · Attention to Detail · Enthusiasm for teamwork Preferred experience ·
Experience working in the coffee industry · Experience working in fast growth settings with innovative products
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, veteran status, or any other class protected by local, state, or federal law.
The production associate has a solid work ethic, a commitment to high quality, and strong organizational skills. Attention to detail is key. The production associate is consistent, works with efficiency, and is an independent worker. You’ll be responsible for the preparation and packaging of spices. This is a part-time position, with shifts in the evening (6pm-midnight). The production associate reports directly to the production supervisor.
Key Duties (may include, but are not limited to):
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
Additional Physical Requirements
The Production Supervisor works with the Operations Manager to oversee our production team in our Albany shop. The production team is responsible for packaging bulk spices into bags, jars, kits and gift boxes for sale at our stores and online.
The Production Supervisor is a “player-coach” who will spend around 75% of their time working with their team on production. We believe teamwork and a natural desire to be of service are two of the cornerstones of our success. We want people to feel great working here, so we need a capable and culture-driven leader to help us accomplish this goal. You’ll ensure that preparation and packaging of spices goes smoothly and efficiently by monitoring employees and organizing workflows. You’ll partner with the Operations Manager to build effective and efficient production processes.
The Production Supervisor would work during the night shift from 3:30 pm - 12 am (midnight), five days a week.
KEY DUTIES (may include, but are not limited to):
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
ADDITIONAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Currently have an opening with our client for a Mail Room Clerk.
2 Shifts Available:
Day Shift: 9 am - 5 pm - 35 hours per week (including Saturday and Sunday)
Night Shift: 11 pm - 7 am (Sunday to Thursday)
In this role, you will performing clerical duties including data entry, shipping receiving and sorting packages in a Lockbox Mail room department.
Qualifications and Experience
Mailroom Clerk - Lockbox - 20364
Express Employment Professionals is a professional staffing company dedicated to helping great businesses find local people. Our client is located in Rockville, MD and we are seeking Office Clerks to join their team. This is a temporary position staring August 2020 until approximately December 2020.
We're looking for:
Duties and Expectations:
Apply now! Or call 240-347-0688 to hear about our other job opportunities and schedule an interview today! Or apply online at www.expresspros.com/rockvillemd
A Fortune 100 Company is hiring for a Mail Clerk in Grove City, OH!
If you want to work for a company that provides a great culture, great career opportunities, and a huge impact, apply to join our team!
What you'll be doing:
Receives, opens, sorts, and processes incoming mail and documents. Separates mail and other materials accordingly and reviews documents for quality. Responsible for quality control when preparing documents.
· Education: High school diploma or equivalent
· Experience: Six months of experience in an office administration role preferred
· Knowledge: Knowledge of general office procedures. Prefer familiarity with basic office equipment such as personal computers, copiers, fax machines, etc
· Ability to lift up to 35 pounds and walk around the office!
Monday thru Friday, Standard Business Hours & No weekends!
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen!!!
Job Type: Full-time Contract Position
Salary: $12.00 hourly
We are currently looking for 2 Mail Room Clerks for a base year contract (with 3 1-year option periods) position for Aurora, CO. The professionals will provide on-site mail services to Buckley Air Force Base (BAFB). The individuals will be tasked with processing incoming/outgoing mail; administrative communications; operating the customer services window; delivering mail to the dorms, assigning dorm mailboxes and general delivery boxes as well as securing all accountable mail. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Skills required for Mail Room Clerk:
· High school education or GED equivalent with emphasis in English, communications, and business courses. College level courses are a plus.
· A valid driver's license with clean driving record is required.
· One year of mailroom operations experience, or full-time clerical work experience is preferred.
· Strong organizational, observation skills and attention to detail are required.
· Experience with Microsoft Office applications or other similar software applications is preferred.
· Daily mail consists of approximately 200 lbs. per day and is a combination of packages and letters.
· Physical Requirements. Must be able to:
o Stand and or walk for long periods of time while sorting mail / distributing mail.
o Regular and recurring lifting of moderately heavy material (over 25 pounds with assistance) is required.
o Occasional lifting of items up to 70 pounds with assistance is required.
o Work is usually performed in a mailroom setting with several hazards associated with the mail.
· Processing Incoming/Outgoing Mail: Will be responsible for sorting and distributing incoming mail into organizational mailboxes. This includes notifying organizations to retrieve their mail if organizational mailboxes are not checked periodically.
· Mail Delivery: The Contractor will not be responsible to deliver mail to any organization on BAFB; however, the Contractor will deliver mail to the on-base dorms. The Contractor will provide their own vehicle for mail delivery.
· Customer Services: Will work with the unit Activity Distribution Officers (ADOs) on a daily basis for all questions and concerns. Will refer all questionable mail to the ADO for official or nonofficial determination. Will provide assistance to customers on policies and procedures concerning all services and programs. Additionally, mail will be sent at the lowest rates possible
· Package Delivery Cost Comparisons: Will assist customers in determining the most cost-effective method for delivery services. Shall use the most economical means when sending out items and must consolidate mail when possible. All mail must be sent via United States Postal Service (USPS) channels (exception: packages can be sent via small package carriers if coordinated through 460 LRS). Will notify the OMM when the descending balance on the meter machine is $5,000 or less.
· Mail Referral Service: Will provide referral/directory service for all mail incorrectly addressed including those sent to individuals without a functional address symbol. Will utilize the Global Address Book located in Microsoft Outlook to validate addressee’s office symbol.
· Mailbox Assignment: Will maintain and provide keys or combinations for assigned mailboxes located in the Office Mail Center (OMC) and dormitories and will provide general delivery services to newly assigned personnel. Will report to the Office Mail Manager (OMM) any maintenance issues or requested repairs on mail receptacles as applicable.
· Accountable Mail: Will assist the OMM with obtaining appointment letters annually from the organizations designating ADOs authorized to sign for accountable mail.
· Records Management: Will maintain electronic records for all accountable mail, including certified receipts, certified and registered logs, Firm Delivery Receipt to establish a chain of custody. Will scan all paper files into the electronic records. Undeliverable accountable mail shall be stored in a secured container or safe. Safe maintenance will be the responsibility of the Government.
· Safeguarding Mail: Will safeguard and protect all mail and administrative communications in accordance with regulations. Will secure undelivered certified, registered, and Express Mail; items shipped through the General Services Administration's overnight contract carrier; items bearing DoD accountable container numbers; and similar items in a government provided container approved for storing SECRET material.
· Anti-Terrorism Measures: Will scan all incoming packages/letter trays utilizing the x-ray scanning method with government provided equipment. Will process all items received from mail curriers. Items received from curriers include incoming letters and packages from package carriers. All USPS Certified, USPS Registered, USPS Priority Mail, FedEx Express and UPS Express will be treated as Accountable Mail and handled accordingly. Will ensure all letters and packages have been scanned prior to release to customers.
· Suspicious Packages: Will be familiar with the OMC General Security Plan and will handle suspicious packages in accordance with the established guidelines. The General Security Plan will be exercised quarterly.
An educational facility is seeking a Mail Room Clerk to retrieve boxes, handle student requests, and lift up to 50 pounds. This is a 6 week assignment and work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Qualified candidates must have prior mail room or office experience, must have strong customer service and organizational skills, must be comfortable standing the majority of the day, and must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills & Qualifications:
6 Month Contract - Easton Location
We move to the beat of a different drum. Our core values aren’t just words on a piece of paper but something we strive to live out every day. We make a difference in the lives of our employees, their families, this nation and our world. We accomplish this by using our time, talents and resources. Each Lineage location supports local charities and we offer the opportunity to participate in international mission trips.
We are committed to our culture. At Lineage we rally behind our core values and we deliver a positive experience to our customers. We celebrate our employee’s success and encourage our team members to bring their insights and recommendations to the table. Are you ready to discover your true potential at Lineage?
Mailroom Staff summary: We are hiring a bright highly motivated part-time Mailroom staff member. As a member of our team, you must be a dependable and customer service focused professional who is interested in working in a fast-paced and demanding environment. This position will have a primary responsibility of processing, sealing, metering, and accounting, of the mail brought in by the drivers or produced internally. This position will be working at the work site located in Kansas City Missouri, but will be based out of our Lenexa KS office.
Essential Job Functions
• Apply the correct rates to the mail and that the customer/department are coded with minimal errors
o USPS compliance – in all mail
o Mail is processed correctly and accurately
o Mail flows through organization quickly
• Maximum uptime on all machines
• Assist in demonstrations for customers
• Manage supplies
• Support other area’s processing in down time
Non-essential Job Functions
• Notify Production Supervisor of any machine related issues and place a service call
• Electromechanical understanding – run equipment
• Computer skills and efficient in Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel
• Good communication skills
• Ability to care 20lbs.
• Timeliness / Attendance
• Work well under pressure
• Strong work ethic
• Positive attitude
• Others as assigned items.
• Problem solving skills.
• Good organizational skills
Lineage is a company that treats our employees and customers as if they are family. We are a family owned business that was founded in 1984. We help companies manage the transformation of business critical communication from creation to distribution.
For more information visit us at https://www.trustlineage.com
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability insurance
• Company funded profit sharing/401K plan
• Employee recognition programs
• A career path
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Wheeler Staffing Partners is seeking a Mailroom Processor for a Mortgage Firm in Meriden, CT.