Are you a licensed hair stylist and love kids? Do you have more patience with kids than adults? Are you tired of working 12 hours a day and make merely minimal wage?Search no more! You want to work for us - Snip-its Kids Hair Salon.We are not your average kids salon. Check out our beautiful store interior, state of art technology - tablet at every station, and most importantly, our stylists love working here. Yes, when work is fun, it's like getting paid to play.
Top 5 things our stylists love about working here:
.....There are a million other reasons you should find out for yourself why you want to work here. And when you come in, just ask our stylist. They'll tell you how much they love it here.
So let's get down to the nitty gritty. Here are what it takes to interview with us:
Because we only hire and keep the top performers, we make sure our team is excited about the money. Your compensation can exceed $25/hour on a busy day especially weekend. That does include a solid base pay, commissions on literally everything based on achieving your goals, and of course gratuity.Other perks
To arrange for an interview, send your resume to: Yan Hu (Owner) - or contact 310.876.9607.Please don't call the store because the owner handles the phone interview first.
: Allies for Every Child (ALLIES) exists to give at-risk children and children living in poverty the foundation they need to increase their life choices and lead fulfilling lives. For over 25 years, ALLIES has been providing thousands of at-risk children and their families with critical, high-quality early education programs, family strengthening interventions, foster care and adoption services, and a range of vital, integrated services, including educational assessments, disabilities screenings, nutrition, dental and vision screenings, and pediatric health consultations.
: Allies for Every Child contracts with the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to protect at-risk children and strengthen families. The Director of Resource Family Approval is responsible for overall programmatic success of Allies for Every Child’s Resource Family Approval program. The Director will have a passion for not accepting the status quo in child welfare, see foster care as a social justice issue, have a desire to reach a new audience of prospective families who want to make an impact in their community and feel an urgency to match children who linger in foster care the longest to waiting families. The responsibilities of the Director of Resource Family Approval includes leading a team that completes social work duties, home studies, resource parent recruitment and training. The Director ensures contract compliance, builds community relationships, ensures current policy and procedure implementation while also advising the CPO on the development of new policies and procedures. The Director makes sure of timely billing, and ensuring excellent adoptive matching and support of children and families. Additional responsibilities include, partnering with other leadership staff across “the community collaborative ™ to be a leader in the field of recruitment, retention and support for children and families within the foster care community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide programmatic oversight of the Resource Family Approval program.
Provide clinical supervision to Resource Family Approval staff and sign off on hours for clinicians working towards licensure
Monitor the psychological stability, physical well-being, and developmental progress of children in Allies resource family homes
Oversee strategic growth of the program through managing resource parent recruitment, pursuing outreach opportunities, making presentations, and timely responsiveness to potential resource parents
Develop new community relationships in support of resource parent recruitment and maintain existing relationships
Assist potential resource parent families in progressing quickly from point of interest through preparation and approval as an ALLIES resource parent
Assign, conduct and/or review home studies to assess resource parent applicants, utilizing the Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (“SAFE”) format
Empathically redirect applicants who are not a fit for the program in a timely manner Ensure quality and ongoing PS-MAPP trainings and orientations, support groups, and other events throughout the year
Manage visitation and/or monitor visits with children and their biological families as needed
Oversee program quality assurance including chart review and audit preparation
Oversee DCFS and Community Care licensing annual audits Produce reports for DCFS, Community Care Licensing, and courts
Develop new policies and procedures as may be required by funders, DCFS, or program as needed
Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential foster-adoptive parents
Attend weekly supervision meetings with the Chief Program Officer
Ensure high quality care for foster and adoptive children and comprehensive support for parents
Represent Allies at community forums and quarterly meetings Be a contributing member of the Allies for Every Child Leadership Team
Implement, track and help design functions of “the community collaborative ™ Facilitate staff meetings and attend other programmatic meetings
Adhere to all legal, ethical, and professional practice standards
Staff must believe in and act in accordance with both the agency’s and the program’s mission statements
Other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred or Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology with an approved exception
California Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, two (2) years post licensure
Ability to supervise staff for licensing hours required
Two (2) years managerial or administrative experience in a foster care or adoption setting preferred
Three years of full-time employment in the field of family or child welfare or two years’ work employment in a licensed foster family/resource family agency or adoption agency
Passion for child abuse and neglect prevention and a commitment to finding nurturing families for children in need Knowledge of Title 22 and Community Care Licensing requirements preferred
Knowledge of Continuum of Care Reform and interim licensing standards preferred
Able to manage and develop recruitment tools, relationships, and methods Knowledge of community resources and experience with interagency collaboration preferred
Ability to work independently, flexible, strong organizational skills, commitment to teamwork, and excellent communication skills
Ability to speak in public at recruitment forums
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Excellent written ability in English and ability to communicate effectively
Ability to effectively establish rapport and maintain appropriate boundaries with supervisees, staff, and clients
Basic computer skills required – Word, Excel, Software applications
Passionate about learning and possesses curiosity about issues affecting children and families
All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and families who are served by our agency.
Fingerprint background clearance (DOJ, FBI & Child Abuse Clearance Index), or approved exemption Successful completion of pre-employment physical, PPD risk assessment, proof of immunizations
Class “C” driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, a safety record acceptable to CCL, and access to reliable transportation required
: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full benefits package offered including 100% employer contribution to: Health - Kaiser or Anthem, Dental, Vision; 401k with employer match; Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, 12 paid holidays, sick leave, vacation, and 2 personal days for anniversary of employment and birthday.
Allies for Every Child actively seeks candidates who reflect the rich diversity of the communities that we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. We believe that diversity and inclusion of varied perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences is essential to our organization’s effectiveness, and allows us to serve our clients in the respectful, responsive, and understanding way that they deserve. We define diversity in broad terms to include race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, geography, socio-economic status and other unique attributes that make us who we are.
Allies for Every Child has achieved accreditation through the Council on Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services, administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and meet best practice standards.
Flowerboy Project in Venice, CA is looking for one barista to join our team. We are located on 824 Lincoln Blvd. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.Responsibilities
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Compensation is $15 + tips
LA Shades and Blinds provides Los Angeles commercial clients with the highest quality blind installation solutions available anywhere in the City of Angels.Our experts work directly with you to determine the best type of blinds for you that fit squarely to fill your aesthetic, comfort, light flow, energy efficiency, and budgetary needs. With a wide variety of blind types to select, and nearly endless aesthetic, color, and finish solutions, LA Shades and Blinds is your one-stop solution for all of your commercial blind installation needs.
Local gun shop clerk full time counter person position available (West Covina)
Compensation: $14.00 per hour starting, with plenty of room to grow. About 40-50 hours per week.
We are looking for a motivated, clean, punctual, and fast moving person. Good customer service skills are a must. No prior experience is needed, but prior experience is a plus. Must be able to work Saturdays. We are closed on Sunday.
Because of the nature of the business, and the items we deal in, we cannot hire any convicted felons, or those with any prior violent misdemeanors, restraining orders, Domestic Violence, or a history of mental health issues, as well as any crimes involving theft, or fencing of stolen property.
You will need to pass a live-scan background check.
PLEASE REPLY WITH A RESUME.
HUSTLER Hollywood [HUSTLER Hollywood Entertainment, Inc.] is looking for an innovative professional in global merchandising, brand licensing, creative direction and product development. This professional will have a strong working knowledge of trends, assortment planning & financial analysis. They will be a proven leader with success in collaborating to build brands and increase revenues through developing brand expansions and brand story. They will be instrumental in fostering brand growth & culture consistency through brand communication & development standards.
HUSTLER Hollywood is searching for a professional who has proven success with positioning brands and entertainment properties into full scale licensing and retail programs and facilitating licensor and licensee partnerships.
Our goal at HUSTLER Hollywood is to erase the shame – we believe that there shouldn’t be any discomfort or embarrassment when openly discussing sexuality, an affinity for a particular unconventional sex act, or when visiting a boutique that sells sex toys. HUSTLER Hollywood is a space intended to promote sexual freedom and positivity. We have a vision for a world in which people feel liberated to engage in dialog about their sexual preferences and are able to access tools that can help them fulfill their fantasies. We aim to provide products, information, events, and education that supports this endeavor and empowers people of all bodies, sexualities, ages, and kinks to realize their desires.
We are seeking talented, passionate individuals who share our belief that all people have the right to receive education, knowledge, and resources that enable them to embrace their sexuality and explore the full spectrum of pleasure. As an employee of HUSTLER Hollywood, your primary responsibility is to foster an atmosphere where individuals of all walks of life feel welcomed to come and speak freely about sexuality. If you’re a sex-positive, open-minded person dedicated to elevating customer experience and education, join our mission to erase the shame.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
With the Vice President Retail & Licensing, develop and execute strategies for expanding HUSTLER’s licensing partnerships, growing the footprint of the company’s portfolio and ultimately driving top-line revenue for the company.
Increase revenue through the development of new business and the growth of existing business in partnership with Licensing Agency.
Research markets and categories and identify white space business opportunities. Source prospective partners and conduct due diligence and/or analysis of markets, categories, proposals, business plans and financial impact
Responsible to oversee the entire process from sales, contract negotiation, forecasting, product development, brand management, marketing, retail development and direct to retail partnerships
Develop consumer product brand extension programs by setting strategies, closing agreements and leading client relationships.
Onboard new licensees after executing sales initiatives with Licensing Agency
Partner with licensees to develop and review product concepts, annual business plans, sales forecasts and timelines.
Collaborate with licensees to increase licensed product penetration and presentation in all approved channels (online/offline).
Support the execution of marketing campaigns that engage target audience/customer
Conduct ongoing analysis of all existing licensees including, but not limited to: proposals, requests for renewals and amendments, annual business and marketing plans. Present recommendations to VP of division as appropriate based on findings
Develop and execute brand product placement strategies.
Partner with Social Media manager on key influencer programs to enhance and amplify brand message.
Collaborating closely with our internal creative team to keep assets fresh and on-trend and marketing team to support all retail activations.
Analyze sales performance, product lifecycles and retail distribution, identifying new opportunities for organic growth.
Negotiate agreements and liaise with Legal to work through contractual and trademark concerns.
Negotiate definitive contracts for presentation to senior management
Oversee forecasting and collection of royalties from licensees due under licensing agreements
Strong global licensing and business development background in entertainment industry (preferred), including proven track record of success in generating and increasing revenue and long term value
7 to 10 years of experience required (domestic and international)
Strong team-player who can comfortably work with peers and colleagues
Motivated and pro-active approach; entrepreneurial attitude, but comfortable working within a structured environment
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to sell ideas internally as well as externally
Must be a critical thinker- able to balance the creative vision of the brand with the commercial needs of the business.
In-depth knowledge of the world of licenses.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work easily in “grey”.
Must be a team leader, able to mentor and work with direct reports on the Licensee team
Proven ability to interpret global trends, influence design and drive new business.
BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred.
Experience in adult or lingerie industry.
Established relationships with social media influencers
Comfortable being on-camera for live and pre-recorded video.
Alternative workweek; every other Friday off
Paid holidays and vacation
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401k with company match
Employee discount at HUSTLER Hollywood retail stores
Adult content environment
Fast-paced, high-performing work environment
Job Type: Full-time
We are a high quality repair shop serving the USC campus community and surrounding area. We specialize in efficient expert repairs on iPhones and Mac computers.
We are looking for an experienced iPhone Repair Technician with excellent trouble-shooting and diagnostic skills for iPhone (and also potentially Mac computer) high quality precision repair. Seeking someone with both technical expertise as well as thoughtful customer care skills. Candidates should be highly organized, detail oriented, self disciplined and strive to achieve customer satisfaction by providing prompt in-shop services. Applicants with background in Apple iPhone, MacBook, iOS, and Apple Certified technicians will be most highly considered. The schedule can be flexible, since we are open 7 days per week we can find shifts that will suit everyone well.
This position will:
Provides school health and nursing services to students; promotes health and prevention education and safety; serves as a technical and health education resource to students, personnel and the community.
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Baccalaureate Degree in related health/medical field
Class C Drivers License is required
California License of Registered Nursing (RN) is required
California School Nurse Credential is required
Seeking a Director of Nursing for Private College for Vocational Nursing Program
Provide leadership in developing, coordinating, instituting, and supervising all aspects of the Vocational Nursing ("VN") program. The director is responsible for carrying out all functions necessary and required for compliance with the Rules and Regulations issued by the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians, Title 16, Chapter 25, California Administrative Code. This position reports to the Corporate Director of Nursing Programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Supervisor to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
POSITION: REGISTERED NURSE (R.N.)
This position requires completion of work from a state approved school of nursing and a current license to practice as a professional registered nurse in the state of California.
Demonstrates knowledge of nursing care and has the ability to apply these basic principles.
Experience and/or education in the care of the aged, chronically ill, restorative nursing, and supervision.
Accountability and Delegation:
Accountable to the Director of Nurses or other designated person for planning, implementing and evaluating individualized nursing care for patients utilizing the nursing process and incorporating a family-centered approach. In addition, the Registered Nurse is accountable for the direction and supervision of Licensed Vocational Nurses and aides assigned to assist with nursing care. In the absence of the Director of Nurses a designated staff nurse is delegated the authority to act for the Nurse in Charge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The RN supervisor is directly supervised and works under the Director of Nursing. The RN supervisor directly supervises all licensed and unlicensed nursing staff.
Foresight Mental Health is hiring a licensed mental health therapist (LPC, LPCC, LPCC, LISW, LCSW, LMFT) for our Long Beach location!
We are a personalized medicine startup working to improve mental health care. We are working to make mental health care data-driven, personalized, and technologically advanced. By leveraging our current technology of pharmacogenetic testing, next-generation clinical decision support software and analytics framework, wearables, electronic patient outcome monitoring, digital health applications, and our engineering team, we believe this will enable us to drastically improve the standard of mental health care.
As we grow, our engineering team will add AI-driven chat-bots, optimize psychotherapy, train machine learning models, and build mental health assessment software. Longer-term, we are working on integrating whole-exome sequencing, electroencephalography (EEG), transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), brain scans, and much more to our clinic.
Our approach to care is deeply holistic -- our clinical team consists of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, neuropsychologists, and nutritionists.
Schedule: Minimum 32 clinical hours of availability per week. Average 28-32 clinical hours.
License or Certification:
We're a busy South Bay Building Material Supplier looking for an personable, energetic and self motivated person to join our team in assisting us to live up to our slogan "The House That Service Built". This is a full time position with working an occasional Saturday.
We are currently looking for Electricians with strong commercial and industrial experience. Must be proficient at bending pipe and willing to work overtime and weekends if necessary.
Qualified candidates should apply directly to this ad or call/text Murphy at 310-321-4696
Take your career to the next level by joining us and gaining a deeper understanding of performance, security, architecture, the full software life cycle, mobile development, and the Microsoft stack.
IntelliTime Systems Corporation, a Microsoft Partner and leader in Workforce Automation and 24 x 7 Public Safety Shift Scheduling and Mobile software is seeking a .Net Programmer that will be based in our Santa Ana, California headquarters. IntelliTime Systems Corporation develops an Enterprise class Web based Workforce Automation application used by large Public Sector agencies in the USA and Canada to efficiently deploy and manage their diverse workforces.
We are a twenty year old, profitable and stable company. We offer a fun bring your dog to work environment and the chance to become a member of a friendly motivated team with weekly engineering training and focus on customer service, technical excellence, high performance and quality.
IntelliTime Systems Corporation offers a variety of development projects to challenge and expand your skills. You will work with all parts of our application including the database, server and client objects, and the user interface.
We are seeking a programmer with above average problem solving and communications skills with the ability to multi-task, desire to take pride and ownership of product areas, and self-motivation for expanding knowledge. You will occasionally participate in technical client meetings and a professional appearance and the ability to explain technical issues in an easy to understand manner is required. This position demands a high degree of personal organization and the successful candidate is expected to follow company software development policies and procedures including commenting, version control and software release procedures.
From time to time you will be called on to develop written programming specifications from requirements documents and a clear and concise writing style is required. A creative and innovative programming style is required. Samples of your technical writing, if available, would be helpful.
A cover letter outlining how your resume meets or exceeds our stated requirements is required to apply. Please highlight your software leadership and design and project experience with your resume submission.
Requires a minimum of a BS degree in Engineering, Math, Physics or Computer Science. Microsoft Certifications are a big plus.
IntelliTime Systems Corporation provides competitive salary, fully paid Medical Insurance for employee and dependents, paid leave, holiday pay, weekly engineering team training on topics we decide as a team.
We offer a fun, collaborative work environment in a modern open office. We are located just a 10 minute walk from the Santa Ana Metrolink train station, so save hours a day in traffic and ride the train. We also allow well socialized pets in the office so why leave that pooch in the garage all day? Apply now.
We are an EOE and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
We are seeking a Mortgage Loan Originator to become a part of our team! You will evaluate and authorize approval of real estate, commercial, and credit loans.
P1 Technologies in Manhattan Beach, CA is searching for an Operations and Billing Specialist. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizational skills and have a knack for working with numbers. Work involves regular contact with other departments, customers, vendors, and the public. This role reports into the Controller and is best suited for someone who is an excellent communicator with previous administrative and finance experience. 2-4 years of related experience is a good foundation for this position.
As the Operations and Billing Specialist, here are some of the common tasks you’ll take charge of in any given day:
· Customer quote and purchase order processing
· Vendor quote and order processing
· Shipment tracking and return coordination
· Reporting and tracking of pending and unbilled orders and services
· Customer invoicing and reporting
· Customer and vendor communication
· Online document storage maintenance
· Weekly AP and AR reporting (Excel)
· Monthly data reconciliation
· Task calendaring and tracking
· Office supply ordering
· Incoming/outgoing mail distribution
· Bank deposits and related reporting
· Commission reporting
· Customer and vendor communication
· Coordination of office repairs and maintenance
· Incoming phone call distribution
· Various ad hoc projects and reporting as assigned
Specific skills you need to be successful:
· Customer Experience - you have a solid understanding of the customer-provider relationship, know what stellar customer experience looks and feels like, and you're experienced in delivering it
· Technical - you have a background that includes working with numbers and finance in some capacity and experienced in working with Excel
· Driven - you're an action-oriented, motivated self-starter, a relentless pursuer of results, and understand the importance of timely financial reporting
· Teamwork - you know how to get things done in a friendly, professional way across many personalities and roles to achieve objectives
· Communicator – written and spoken communication is easy for you, you don’t hesitate to send an email or pick up the phone and make a call, and you’re professional, clear, and customer savvy when doing it
· Organized - you're comfortable in a fast-paced environment organizing many activities across multiple customers and resources
· Prepared - you think from the end to anticipate needs and you stay one step ahead of when it will be needed
· Flexible - you have a flexible attitude toward changing priorities in any given day while staying on track, and your time is flexible to accommodate customers as needed
Important soft skills:
· Friendly and easy-going
· Teamwork oriented
· Calm under pressure
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
· Comfortable owning issues and driving them to resolution
· At ease and professional with people at any organizational level
· Job flexibility to work from home some of the time
Compensation: depends on experience
Title: Director Quality Assurance
Position Summary: The Director of Quality Assurance is the key quality & compliance point person within the agency and plays an integral role in quality improvement planning, implementation, analysis, reporting and change management. Serves as Compliance Officer for the organization. Leads the NCQA accreditation readiness effort and has as a priority, the development of the agency-wide quality assurance plan.
Quality Assurance Management
A. Lead quality-related committees and workgroups, including: policy committee, QAPI committee, and evidence committee. With the assistance of administrative support staff:
1) Create agendas in collaboration with VP & QI consultant
2) Schedule meetings per policy and need
3) Ensure committee/team members have required materials, including minutes from previous meeting, in advance of all meetings
4) Assure maintenance of logs, minutes, sign-in sheets, and records for all meetings
B. Ensure that Quality Improvement Reports (QIRs) are reviewed and action taken where needed.
1) Lead investigations – determine appropriate investigation team, convene workgroup, collect materials, lead or facilitate root cause analysis, complete reports, track follow-through by exec team or other leaders.
2) Complete the investigation and intervention portions of the online QIR
3) Analyze and report trends in QIRs and convene special quality improvement teams to recommend interventions to resolve causes of repeated issues, errors or violations.
C. Serve as Compliance Officer for Partners in Care Foundation
š Create, implement internal audit processes and systems to monitor compliance at the contractual, program, departmental and organizational levels.
“Equal Opportunity Employer /Minorities/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation”
SUMMARY: This person will help support in management of the Private Label product development process, from idea evaluation through introduction to market.
· Coordinated the product life cycle of Private Label customers from development through production
· Communicates development timelines sample submissions, approvals and revisions daily between India and China factories.
· Works to improve and streamline data flow between Private Label customers and the factories to maintain efficiency and best practices.
· Proactively gather and analyze required information/details (i.e. CAD’s, line drawings, specs, photos, swatches, etc) before disseminating to the vendor.
· Supports product development execution
· Assesses development requirements with sales rep to minimize costs effectively when sourcing
· Includes QC team in development process to make sure all sampling complies with customers’ engineering standards, specs and any revisions requested
· Oversees sampling timelines to meet customers’ deadlines
· Maintains all internal information and external (i.e. FlexPLM, etc) regarding product information specifications
· Placing initial purchase orders with factories, as well as managing QC expectations and oversight
· Assists in price negotiation between vendor & factory and customer & vendor
· AA degree or BA Degree from an accredited college
· Experience in furniture product development a plus
· Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
· Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
· Strong work ethic; punctual and reliable
· Self-driven and goal oriented
· Intermediate Excel skills; proficient in Word and PowerPoint
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work using principles of good customer service.
· Normal for office environment
· Ability to work sitting down with 30% of walking in course of the day
Server, Busser, Cashier, Kitchen Helper
Exceptional Service is a must, from greeting guests, taking and fulfilling their orders, to keeping things organized and clean. You get the idea.
** A desire to help out where needed and work as part of a team
** Exceptional service, every shift
** An appetite for learning (and for great food)
** A positive attitude and smile
** Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
Our pay is competitive! Our food is delicious! Our people are Awesome!
Sound good? Apply now, we're ready for you.
Ability to install large format graphics, mall window graphics and banners. Have a truck and valid driver's license besides a phone that has the capability of taking photos. Know how to operate a swing stage and boom lift. Preferred ability to rappel or be willing to learn it. Must be dependable, honest and drug free. $ 18.00 hour to start and will to go up to $ 20.00 hour based off of prior experience. At least 5 years of experience. No health insurance. Paid weekly. If, you have 10 plus years of experience of installing then the money can go up to $ 22.00 hr. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Plumbing Dudes is a well established and growing residential service company whose goal is to make our customers happy. We do it by performing all aspects of plumbing / plumber service, repair and replacement sales to homeowners throughout Los Angeles County.
DUTIES - WE ARE LOOKING FOR highly-motivated plumber, dedicated and friendly people who value customer-first thinking and strive to always go above and beyond. We want to always be the hero for our customers’ needs, and as a team, we must deliver excellence every day as a plumber.
In addition, our ideal plumber candidate for this position will possess exceptional mechanical skills*in residential plumbing and be able to diagnose problems, provide solutions, follow directions, and be physically able to complete general plumbing tasks* with additional requirements including, but not limited to, those listed below.
PLUMBING DUDES OFFERS: **
PAY AND BENEFITS**
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
PLUMBING DUDES has over 10 years of experience and loyal customers, and we are committed to superior quality work. If you want to be a part of our successful team, and are ready to be a hero, let’s chat.
Job Type: Full-time
This Job Is:
Yagoubzadeh Law Firm, LLP is an established 6-Attorney-strong west side personal injury firm that is seeking an ambitious and energetic attorney to join our established litigation and trial team. Seeking someone who values a pleasant and supportive work environment that wants to make history with record-setting verdicts, settlements, and precedent-setting case law.
First chair or second chair trial experience and a positive attitude are required.
Most competitive salary and benefits DOE.
Green Acres Lodge is looking for 2 exceptional Licensed Vocational Nurses to join the team! This position is responsible for assuring physicians’ orders are followed and quality care is provided on each shift in a skilled care facility. The Licensed Vocational Nurse assists in providing a clean, safe, dignified, happy and healthy environment for residents by performing the duties as described below.
· Complies with the facility’s attendance policy requiring regular, reliable, and punctual attendance
· Prepares and passes medications as indicated. Administer medications according to policy and procedure. Observe and document patient's response to pertinent medications; RN may be assigned to administer medications if necessary.
· Ensures medications are documented and ordered in a timely fashion and in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
· Prepares and administers treatments as indicated. Performs resident treatments in accordance with physician orders and evaluates and documents the resident’s response to the treatment; RN may be assigned to administer treatments if necessary.
· Contacts the attending physicians for required orders, as needed.
· Administers medication and treatment following regulatory guidelines.
· Adheres to “pour, pass and chart” method of medication administration.
· Monitors side effects of medications as indicated.
· Provides pain medication interventions as ordered, including evaluation of interventions.
· Provides resident teaching regarding medication as required.
· Monitors condition changes and properly documents and follows-up as necessary.
· Reports labs and x-rays results, condition changes, and incidents, etc., in a timely manner to physicians and family members/responsible parties as needed.
· Prepares equipment and aids Physician during treatment and examination of patient.
· Maintains awareness of comfort and safety needs of patient.
· Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
· Assures residents are provided with good nutrition and with necessary fluids for hydration.
· Assures that documentation is accurate: Completed timely, weekly summaries are completed per schedule
· Assures each resident is given care to prevent formation and progression of decubiti, contractures, and deformities. Care includes:
o Encouraging, assisting, and training in self-care and activities of daily living
o Maintaining proper body alignment and joint movement to prevent contractures, and deformities
o Using pressure-reducing devises when indicated
o Carrying out physician’s orders for treatment of decubitus ulcers.
· Daily Medicare charting completed per facility policy.
· Implements measures to prevent and reduce incontinence for residents, including:
o Initiates within two weeks of admission of an incontinent resident, a written assessment by a licensed nurse to determine the patient’s ability to participate in a bowel and/or bladder management program.
o Creates an individualized plan, in addition to the patient care plan, for each resident in a bowel and/or bladder management program.
o Provides a weekly written evaluation in the progress notes by a licensed nurse of the resident’s
performance in the bowel and/or bladder management program.
· Records fluid intake and output:
o If ordered by physician
o For each patient with an indwelling catheter, evaluate records weekly and include evaluation in progress notes.
· Makes actual patient rounds, assessing and observing the following at least three times per day:
o Monitoring vital signs as necessary with appropriate interventions as indicated
o Restraint application
o Hydration/nutritional status/feeding program
o Actual patient interviews
o Observation of new admissions, including skin, vital signs, special care needs
o Pre/post-dialysis assessment
o Monitoring lab and x-ray values related to patient’s condition
o Incontinence and related interventions
o Skin care and/or changes of skin condition
o Use of proper assistive devices
o Ensures timely response to call lights
o Ensures that diets are served to residents as ordered
· Makes ongoing assessments and interventions related to changes of patient condition:
o Acute changes in condition: nausea, diarrhea, infections, LOC changes, confusion
o Pain management/intervention
o Monitor behavior and provide interventions as indicated
o Wound treatments
o Therapy treatments o Incidents; falls, etc. o Patient complaints
o Abnormal laboratory values
o Identifies/assesses emergency medical situations and provides appropriate interventions as indicated
· Assists physician with resident assessment (patient bedside care rounds).
· Evaluates residents for bowel and bladder program.
· Performs peripheral intravenous insertion, peripheral site changes, peripheral dressing changes, and assessing intravenous insertion site for s/s of infection and/or need for changes.
· Assists with all admission and discharges.
· Responds to life saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
· During treatments and personal care, assures residents are provided with visual privacy.
· Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system promptly to determine patients’ needs.
· Maintains oxygen equipment, changing humidifier bottles as scheduled.
· Provides proper infection control to ensure resident care and safety.
· Establishes and implements patient plans of care and documents care provided appropriately.
· Performs other duties or functions as assigned by the DON, Administrator, or RN.
Provides direction to CNAs. Responsibilities include advising management regarding performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
LVN license from the State of California.
Current First Aid and CPR Card.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, percentages, ratios proportions, and volume in practical situations.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Basic computer skills, including being able to access data and print documents.
Current, verifiable license as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the State of California and must remain in good standing with the licensing board. The nursing license must be maintained in a current status and provide evidence of renewal as required by the facility’s policies and procedures.
The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
Education and Experience:
Job Title: Digital Sales/Marketing Lead
Location: Los Angeles, CA
BCD Tofu House is a traditional Korean restaurant chain specializing in tofu soup and other famous Korean dishes. We are seeking a Digital Sales/Marketing Lead to join the team! If you’re an experienced digital sales professional, BCD TOFU HOUSE might be right for you!
The Digital Sales/Marketing Lead will be responsible for acting as a resource to BCD’s restaurants in developing, maintaining and proposing a wide range of digital marketing solutions (web design, SEO, PPC, social media, content). Additionally the Digital Sales/Marketing Lead will work directly with each branch manager through monitoring online sales on delivery platforms ( UberEats, Doordash, PostMates, etc..) and provide supports for Regional Managers when they are away from the office.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Digital Sales/Marketing Lead’s main responsibilities include, but not limited to,
· Developing and communicating digital sales plans, campaign results and project recommendations to BCD’s management team.
· Monitoring online sales on delivery platforms ( UberEats, Doordash, PostMates, etc..) and reporting the results to BCD’s management team.
· Growing and expanding BCD’s social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increasing presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
· Overseeing creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
· Designing print ads and publications.
· Providing clerical and minor technical support for Regional Managers including recordkeeping, data analyzing and managing sales report, etc.
· Performing a variety of clerical duties to help keep the office running smoothly.
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business/Communications or related experience
· A minimum of 2 years of digital sales/marketing experience
· Digital marketing knowledge in: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing
· Graphic design and Web design skills to edit and create advertisements and publications
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
· Excellent in speaking, reading and writing English and Korean
· Strong organization and prioritization skills
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
· Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
· Knowledge and experience in the restaurant industry/Food and Beverage
· Management Skills: Decision Making, Process Improvement, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Quality Focus.
· Competitive Salary
· Paid Vacation
· Health insurance
· Perform Configuration and Data Management tasks, primarily with Northrop Grumman Design and Built-to-Print Suppliers.
· Proficient in or willingness to by trained on TeamCenter Enterprise (PDM), and the Systems, Applications, and Products (SAP) tools, understanding of Bill-of-Materials (Engineering & Manufacturing) and product structure.
· Ability to interface with other organizations to resolve issues associated with CDM and Supplier CM/DM discrepancies involving across the As Designed (EBOM), As Planned (MBOM) and As-Built (OBOM) bills of materials including Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Global Supply Chain and Quality Assurance issues.
· Address questions received from the customer as it relates to CSA, reconciliation on delivered products and serialization requirements.
· Have knowledge and understanding of Item Unique Identification (IUID) requirements.
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university and 3 years of Configuration Management experience.
· A broad knowledge of Configuration and Data Management principles and processes
· Candidates must be proficient in MO Office applications, and experience working in a computer-aided design environment.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management on a daily basis.
Responsibility: Operate a time press for removing die casting gates and runners and visually inspect castings
Opportunity & Position Information: This is an entry-level sales position. We are hoping that this employee will quickly rise through the ranks from Sales Coordinator, to Sales Representative, to Regional Sales Manager and more. AMECO Solar has been in business for 45+ Years, but we have a start-up mentality and are looking to rapidly expand.
AMECO Solar is seeking an ambitious, opportunistic, and high-energy individual who is looking to rapidly climb the sales ladder. The Sales Coordinator role consists of:
While you are performing this Appointment Setter role, your responsibilities will grow as much as you would like to take on. The Sales Manager will work side-by-side with you to teach you the ins-and-outs of the industry, so that you can grow in the company.
We offer a full range of benefits to full-time employees, including:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: