: Allies for Every Child (ALLIES) exists to give at-risk children and children living in poverty the foundation they need to increase their life choices and lead fulfilling lives. For over 25 years, ALLIES has been providing thousands of at-risk children and their families with critical, high-quality early education programs, family strengthening interventions, foster care and adoption services, and a range of vital, integrated services, including educational assessments, disabilities screenings, nutrition, dental and vision screenings, and pediatric health consultations.
: Allies for Every Child contracts with the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to protect at-risk children and strengthen families. The Director of Resource Family Approval is responsible for overall programmatic success of Allies for Every Child’s Resource Family Approval program. The Director will have a passion for not accepting the status quo in child welfare, see foster care as a social justice issue, have a desire to reach a new audience of prospective families who want to make an impact in their community and feel an urgency to match children who linger in foster care the longest to waiting families. The responsibilities of the Director of Resource Family Approval includes leading a team that completes social work duties, home studies, resource parent recruitment and training. The Director ensures contract compliance, builds community relationships, ensures current policy and procedure implementation while also advising the CPO on the development of new policies and procedures. The Director makes sure of timely billing, and ensuring excellent adoptive matching and support of children and families. Additional responsibilities include, partnering with other leadership staff across “the community collaborative ™ to be a leader in the field of recruitment, retention and support for children and families within the foster care community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide programmatic oversight of the Resource Family Approval program.
Provide clinical supervision to Resource Family Approval staff and sign off on hours for clinicians working towards licensure
Monitor the psychological stability, physical well-being, and developmental progress of children in Allies resource family homes
Oversee strategic growth of the program through managing resource parent recruitment, pursuing outreach opportunities, making presentations, and timely responsiveness to potential resource parents
Develop new community relationships in support of resource parent recruitment and maintain existing relationships
Assist potential resource parent families in progressing quickly from point of interest through preparation and approval as an ALLIES resource parent
Assign, conduct and/or review home studies to assess resource parent applicants, utilizing the Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (“SAFE”) format
Empathically redirect applicants who are not a fit for the program in a timely manner Ensure quality and ongoing PS-MAPP trainings and orientations, support groups, and other events throughout the year
Manage visitation and/or monitor visits with children and their biological families as needed
Oversee program quality assurance including chart review and audit preparation
Oversee DCFS and Community Care licensing annual audits Produce reports for DCFS, Community Care Licensing, and courts
Develop new policies and procedures as may be required by funders, DCFS, or program as needed
Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential foster-adoptive parents
Attend weekly supervision meetings with the Chief Program Officer
Ensure high quality care for foster and adoptive children and comprehensive support for parents
Represent Allies at community forums and quarterly meetings Be a contributing member of the Allies for Every Child Leadership Team
Implement, track and help design functions of “the community collaborative ™ Facilitate staff meetings and attend other programmatic meetings
Adhere to all legal, ethical, and professional practice standards
Staff must believe in and act in accordance with both the agency’s and the program’s mission statements
Other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred or Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology with an approved exception
California Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, two (2) years post licensure
Ability to supervise staff for licensing hours required
Two (2) years managerial or administrative experience in a foster care or adoption setting preferred
Three years of full-time employment in the field of family or child welfare or two years’ work employment in a licensed foster family/resource family agency or adoption agency
Passion for child abuse and neglect prevention and a commitment to finding nurturing families for children in need Knowledge of Title 22 and Community Care Licensing requirements preferred
Knowledge of Continuum of Care Reform and interim licensing standards preferred
Able to manage and develop recruitment tools, relationships, and methods Knowledge of community resources and experience with interagency collaboration preferred
Ability to work independently, flexible, strong organizational skills, commitment to teamwork, and excellent communication skills
Ability to speak in public at recruitment forums
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Excellent written ability in English and ability to communicate effectively
Ability to effectively establish rapport and maintain appropriate boundaries with supervisees, staff, and clients
Basic computer skills required – Word, Excel, Software applications
Passionate about learning and possesses curiosity about issues affecting children and families
All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and families who are served by our agency.
Fingerprint background clearance (DOJ, FBI & Child Abuse Clearance Index), or approved exemption Successful completion of pre-employment physical, PPD risk assessment, proof of immunizations
Class “C” driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, a safety record acceptable to CCL, and access to reliable transportation required
: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Full benefits package offered including 100% employer contribution to: Health - Kaiser or Anthem, Dental, Vision; 401k with employer match; Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, 12 paid holidays, sick leave, vacation, and 2 personal days for anniversary of employment and birthday.
Allies for Every Child actively seeks candidates who reflect the rich diversity of the communities that we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. We believe that diversity and inclusion of varied perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences is essential to our organization’s effectiveness, and allows us to serve our clients in the respectful, responsive, and understanding way that they deserve. We define diversity in broad terms to include race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, geography, socio-economic status and other unique attributes that make us who we are.
Allies for Every Child has achieved accreditation through the Council on Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services, administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and meet best practice standards.
FORKLIFT DRIVERS NEEDED IN THE CITY OF FULLERTON
Great company in Fullerton is looking to hire forklift drivers. 1st & 2nd shift positions are available
Must be able to work in cold environment
Come into our office to apply
Talent Human Resources
747 West Katella Ave Suite# 108 Orange CA 92867
We are seeking a Software Sales & Support (SaaS)- Remote For Now to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
Compensation, Benefits, Perks:
Position will lead and coordinate account for a key event management / owner client as they identify and secure financial and in-kind support from public entities and prospective sponsors. As the account lead, the position requires working directly with the client in every facet of their global event portfolio, along with H&A team members, public officials and community leaders, strategic partners, and other related stakeholders. In this leadership role, the candidate is expected to be the central point of contact for the global portfolio and manage the full turn-key process.
· 5 years of experience in tourism promotion, meeting, convention, and event management, event promotion, and/or other similar activities.
· 3+ years’ work experience sales, sport sponsorships and/or marketing industries
· Experience in procuring event sponsorships and tourism/event promotion funding.
· Additional education, accreditations considered a plus.
· Candidate must be legal to work in the geography currently residing within
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
· Strong organizational, analytical, attention to detail, prioritization and communication skills.
· Excellent written, verbal, oral and presentation skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality and Tourism and/or Business preferred.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
· Demonstrate ability to lead a team of professional individuals.
· Ability to work within a team, as well as, independently.
· Strong customer service focus as the direct point of contact with the client.
· Functional knowledge of a professional services environment.
· Solid value and ethical approach with the capacity to handle proprietary and confidential information.
· Aptitude to learn unfamiliar concepts and topics quickly.
· Capable of providing solutions to multiple projects at any given time.
· Efficiently learn and use internal/external software applications.
*FOR DENTAL ASSISTANTS:*
Eisner Health is looking to fill Dental Assistant positions in Los Angeles, California. Incumbents in this position are expected to support all organizational expectations including, but not limited to; customer service, patient's rights, confidentiality of information, the environment of care and Eisner Health initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to:
Requirements and Qualifications:
*FOR REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANTS*
Eisner Health is looking to fill a Registered Dental Assistant positions in Los Angeles, California. Incumbents in this position are expected to support all organizational expectations including, but not limited to; customer service, patient's rights, confidentiality of information, the environment of care and Eisner Health initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to:
Requirements and Qualifications:
The Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight is seeking a bilingual administrative assistant to join our team. Ideal candidates will possess strong computer skills, ability to process information quickly and accurately, and handle multiple tasks related to the legal and financial industry.
in addition to greeting office visitors, the position will require the handling, sorting, scanning, and processing of a high volume of inbound and outbound mail communications on behalf of the firm’s clients.
For that reason, the ability to read, write, and converse fluently in English and in Spanish is a requirement for the position.
interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately as the position is expected to be filled within a short time frame.
With more than 30 years of unwavering passion for quality, Norman Window Fashions is among the world’s largest and well-respected manufacturers of window coverings. Our long-standing commitment to quality and craftsmanship have made us the number one choice for homeowners who demand only the best.
Through continuous innovation and improvement, we consistently introduce new and innovative products that clearly exceed industry standards. Additionally, optimal product safety and quality is maintained through rigorous testing of raw materials and finished products for color fastness, heat resistance and long-term performance. The result is a superior product that brings you years of beauty and delightful ownership experience.
We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our team! Within the assigned region the RSM will grow the business profitably by growing existing customers and acquiring new customers; contribute to Norman's management strength through managing the Territory Sales Managers and the accounts within the region. This position will be covering the Northern CA & greater Phoenix region.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
Required Skills & Training:
We're looking for a Product Designer with strong UI skills, an entrepreneurial/scrappy mindset, and open to working remotely on a distributed design team.
Design and user experience (UX) is an integral part of everything we do. You'll partner with product managers and engineers to define and deliver new products and features that will impact millions of users. You'll have the opportunity to help drive UX's development across the organization and push for the best experiences for our users. Additionally, we invest heavily in our growth, continually learning and reviewing new trends, techniques, and tools that promote UX and product development. You can expect to take on new challenges that expand your design thinking and expertise. We hope you'll be a part of our design team!
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
Benefits / perks include:
To be considered for the position, please provide a design portfolio of your work.
Blair & Ramirez LLP is seeking a Senior Associate Attorney for its downtown Los Angeles office. We are a rapidly growing, successful plaintiff's law firm focusing primarily on personal injury and employment law matters. We hold ourselves to the highest standards and expect the same of all lawyers in our firm. Mentoring and growth opportunities will be available.
Experience and Qualifications
Job Type: Full-time
Company Brand Overview:
Pulmuone is a LOHAS, Lifestyle of Health &Sustainability, company that seeks to promote beautiful harmony between people and the earth. Pulmuone Foods USA brands include Nasoya, Wildwood, Emerald Valley Kitchen, Monterey Gourmet Foods, and Cibo Naturals. Pulmuone’s family of brands provide our consumers a wide variety of delicious products that are inspired by contemporary flavor palates and encourage a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. Visit www.pulmuonefoodsusa.com to learn more about the company and brands.
Working in close partnership with the Product Manager of Asian Category, Assistant Product Manager (APM) will have an excellent opportunity to support the new product development plan and managing the existing product portfolio by collaborating with a cross-functional team. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about food and wish to grow with the company.
We are currently seeking a Service Lead Electrician! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
DO YOU HAVE A GREAT PERSONALITY?
ARE YOU A PEOPLE’S PERSON?
We are currently seeking energetic and highly motivated sales-oriented individuals to join our sales team!!!!
We are looking for vibrant and dynamic personalities, with an entrepreneurial mind-set to help us give FREE PHONES & phone plans to qualified persons & households.
Your goal will be to help us qualify and activate new accounts for various mobile products on behalf of our client.
The ideal candidate will provide exceptional customer service and answer any questions customers may have about our client’s product and services ensuring they have had a great experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
• $18/HR base salary and bonuses
• Medical and dental benefits
• World-class, paid training and ongoing development
• Flexible scheduling and hours
• Potential to work in a team environment
• All program materials provided
◦ Legally allowed to work in the US
◦ Must possess a valid US ID
◦ Able to pass a criminal/ background check
◦ Ability to present in a professional manner
◦ Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
◦ Self-motivated and reliable
◦ Entrepreneurial spirit
*Access to a vehicle is an asset but not required
Part time/ Full time
Eighty6 Marketing, Inc. is currently hiring for Entry Level Promotional Marketing positions.
• Work with marketing & sales team on promotional campaigns
• Learn and implement client sales modules
• Includes the sales presentations, closing impulse factors, and campaign product knowledge
• Learning invaluable skills essential in any business environment including; public speaking, time management, work ethic, and business presentations
Desired Skills & Experience:
Experience in sales and marketing is not a requirement - Full training is provided
We are currently looking to fill our Direct Sales Associate role to join our growing team! This role is intended for both entry-level and intermediate experienced individuals looking for advancement opportunities and looking to further a career in a thriving marketing and sales industry. Prior Sales and/or Customer Service experience is preferred but not required, so if you're new to sales, all training is provided and paid for.
With the Open Enrollment Period (OEP) fast approaching, we’re continuing to grow our team of licensed insurance sales agents who work our unlimited, real time and company provided leads 100% from home.
Ideal Concepts was founded in 2004 and has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 List of fastest growing companies for the past 4 years. We’ve maintained this growth, throughout the current economic shutdowns, with an A+ BBB rating and are consistently recognized as one of the top workplaces in our area. Our sales managers provide live training and ongoing support to our agents to help you become part of our growing sales community!
Advantages of Being an Insurance Agent with Ideal Concepts:
Ideal Concepts approaches every client interaction focusing on their specific life circumstances and needs. To meet the demands of a rapidly growing market, our agents have the resources to provide each client with a comprehensive plan that fully meets their needs while providing remarkable service to maintain that client for life. This is accomplished by partnering with our top-rated carriers and products. These include, but are not limited to: United Healthcare, Blue Cross, Anthem, Health Insurance Innovations, Cigna, Highmark, Ambetter, Kaiser, Molina and many more. Through these partnerships our agents offer Short-Term Medical Insurance, Affordable Care Act (ACA) Major Medical, Life Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Plans, HSA’s and a full line of ancillary products. Our insurance sales software automatically connects you to unlimited live leads anytime you log in while also providing the tools to manage your current clients. This enables you to maintain strong relationships with your clients while speaking with new and interested buyers every day.
Responsibilities and Duties:
WABA GRILL is seeking an Opening Cook to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
Ateios is an early-stage startup developing next-generation batteries through rapid, custom manufacturing to improve the form-factor of wearables and the Internet of Things. Our R&D and product development are based out of state-of-the are engineering facilities & headquarters located in Indiana where we are producing samples for customers. We are a passionate team of entrepreneurial engineers and looking to help share that passion with others.
To learn more about the company and team, our recent Techstars pitch is available at this link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WlNhxlue-s
The Battery Engineer will be responsible for the synthesis and manufacturing of battery components, including active materials, electrolytes, and inactive materials to enable the Cell Engineering Team to develop optimized cell designs. The Battery Engineer is expected to lead the design of experiments, produce and test coin cells, coordinate with Electrode Processing and Cell Assembly Technicians to scale up experiments, and collaborate with the Cell Testing Engineer to ensure cells are tested to protocols as experimentally designed. The Battery Engineer is also expected to seek out additional characterization methodologies outside of company capabilities, and collaborate with third-party organizations as necessary. You will be expected to communicate frequently and directly with the CTO to review results from experiments, and continually advance the mission of building better batteries. In addition, the battery engineer intern will have the unique opportunity to learn the entrepreneurial challenges of commercializing and developing technology from the benchtop to the market.
Our well-known client in the Carson/Torrance area is seeking a Temporary Sr. Staff Accountant. (Carson office)
No out of state applicants please!!
Industry: Logistics, Freight Forwarding are highly preferred.
Key skills/requirements needed:
Temporary role up to 6 months
Role is 100% remote however will need to report to the office for training a few hours. No out of state applicants please!!
Pay rate is $30.00 and up depending on skill set.
Overtime is required if needed.
Company & Culture:
At GT’s Living Foods, LLC, we’ve stayed true to the authentic brewing process for over 20 years. Our #1 selling Kombucha is raw, organic, naturally effervescent, and handcrafted in small batches – always cultured, never compromised. We’re proud to remain a family owned & operated company. As our GT’s family continues to grow, we are deeply humbled and sincerely grateful for every moment of this journey with you.
The Social Media Manager is a mission-aligned individual that guides GT’s Social Media Team. This individual has a deep understanding of social voice, tone, style and creative. This role requires a detailed understanding of tools, analytics, and social technology.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
GT’s Employee Experience (Benefits/Perks):
GT's Living Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Property Management Advisors (PMA), a retail shopping center focused property management firm is searching for an experienced retail Property Manager to join our office in Santa Ana, California
The Property Manager is responsible for the overall operations of a portfolio of properties and directing the Assistant Property Manager. Primary duties include insuring accurate billing and collection of revenue, the efficient management of expenses and repairs, minimizing liability, administration of lease terms,providing accurate & timely reports and maintaining a strong relationship with clients, tenants and vendors.
The Property Manager must “Think like an Owner”. This position will be servicing a portfolio located in Arizona and occasional over-night travel may be required.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
· Ability to work independently & productively
· Ability to problem solve
· College Graduate preferred
· 5 years minimum experience as a Property Manager with a commercial real estate management company – retail experience. (residential experience is not a match for this position)
Experience managing out of state properties is preferred
· CPM or CSM designation desired.
· Strong communication skills.
· Possess a high degree of organization.
· Capable at handling multiple tasks and working with several people at once.
· Great leadership skills. Able to mentor and inspire those around them.
· Adept at anticipating problems and issues, determining possible solutions and implementing a plan of action.
· Proficient at MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Yardi and Avid Xchange.
· Real Estate License.
· Clean valid driver’s license and insurance.
· Clean background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $92,000.00 /year
Local candidates only will be considered at this time.
The Junior Territory Sales Manager offers an attractive base salary, bonus potential, a generous benefits package and a company vehicle. It also allows you the opportunity to work out of your home. This position is responsible for generating and qualifying leads for the local Territory Manager as well as managing smaller existing accounts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Residential Mortgage Broker in the South Bay is looking for an experienced Mortgage Loan Processor who can work closely with Loan Officers and various lenders to process and fund loans.
* Experienced in running DU/LP/FHA/VA
* Prepares, reviews, and submits loan files to lending partners
* Analyzes Income, Assets, and Credit Report documentations to ensure borrowers meet DTI, Reserve, and Credit requirements
* Processes loan application from A to Z and works with Loan Officers to address approval conditions and related issues
* Orders appraisals and reviews reports and manages appraisal related issues
* Works with Escrow and Title companies to request, review, and manage loan related documentation
* Reviews and satisfies Loan approval conditions issued by lenders
* Works with Loan Officers to set up, submit, and satisfy loan conditions
* Communicates with Lenders' underwriters and staff
* Is comfortable working with various lender portals to upload, submit, manage loan files
* Must be comfortable (and ideally experienced) working with several different lending platforms and loan submission requirements
* is experienced in analyzing Income and other Financial documentation
* Is experienced in processing Conforming and Non-Conforming loan applications
* Government loan experience
* several years of processing experience, ideally in Senior Processing capacity
* Is experienced in using and navigating Calyx Point, Byte, or Encompass (we use Point)
Must be able to work well with a group of diverse people, is comfortable multi tasking, have electronic Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information , General Math Skills
About Toolots – Toolots was founded in 2016 by CEO Jason Fu with one goal in mind, to sell reliable equipment fast. The company has offices located in the following Chinese provinces: Hangzhou, Shanghai, Ningbo, Qingdao, and the following US states: California & Texas. Toolots contains talented teams of product managers in both countries who are responsible for finding quality equipment and providing a platform for those manufacturers to sell worldwide. The company is in a rapid growth phase and needs talented & dedicated members who strive for success.
Due to the nature of the start up atmosphere the individual to fill this position will have the opportunity to develop his or her own customer service staff if that individual proves to be dedicated and shares the vision of Toolots. Being a cross platform company, the ideal candidate must have patience, must be driven, must be capable of working independently, and develop their team quickly.
1. Assist pre-sale and post-sale customer inquiries via phone/email/chat.
2. Build knowledge base for customer service department implementation
3. Build detailed SOP and workflows based on daily/weekly/monthly targets
4. Assign daily tasks and cases to your team
5. Technical Sales Assistance – Comfortable exchanging engineering concepts with prospective customers and capable of sourcing an answer.
6. Data anlaysis
7. Build QA System
8. Train your customer service team on product lines/merchants/SOP
9. Lead team building events
10. Work with related department managers to get customer issues resolved.
11. Increase product and site reviews
12. KPI tracking
Machine Knowledge Base:
1. CNC Machines
2. Metal Lathes
3. Metal Mills
4. Metal Cutting Saws
5. Pipe & Bar Fabrication
6. Sheet Metal Machines
7. Commercial Kitchen Equipment
8. Plastic Injection Molding Machines
9. Plastic Extruders
10. Laser Engravers Co2
11. Heat Press Machines
12. Large Format Laminators
13. Chocolate Machinery
14. Laboratory equipment
University Degree is preferred.
10+ years of customer service management experience
We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
Emanuel Design is seeking a Retail Sales Associate to join our team. You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. We are expanding our business and need assistance covering retail sales in-store. This position could be full-time or part-time.
Plant Engineering Manager
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited.
Do you have experience managing budgets over $100,000/month on Facebook? Do you like analyzing data and problem-solving your way into positive ROI campaigns? Would you like to be a part of a rapidly growing team where you can sharpen your skills and take your ideas to the next level? If so, come join our growing Paid Media team! We’re looking for someone with experience running Facebook ads profitably and at scale.
Voted as one of the Best Places to Work 2018, 2019, and one of the fastest-growing tech companies! SmartFinancial.com is a leading insurance technology company working on building tools to make insurance better, simpler, and more effective.
We are looking for highly driven and analytical candidates to help drive FB paid customer acquisition. We are in the process of growing one of the largest insurance comparison search marketplaces as we raise the bar for our online exposure through paid and organic search channels.
WHAT WE OFFER
What it's like to work at SmartFinancial:
This position is for ambitious marketers who have the desire to advance their careers while contributing to the success of one of the fastest-growing companies in Southern California.
Guard Card * Driver's License * Can work graveyard and/ or weekends * Spanish speaking a requirement! * Position is located in downtown LA
Secure Guard Security Services is looking for full-time Spanish speaking security guards.
Guards with Military background encouraged to apply!
ONE DAY hiring process. Get hired on the day of your interview. Start working ASAP!
Pay is $16- $17 per hour.
Ability to be an effective team member.
Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
Ability to provide high-quality customer service.
Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
HAVE A VALID GUARD CARD TO APPLY AND WORK
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have a good communication skills.
Must have OWN reliable vehicle.
Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
Must pass company's pre-employment screening process, including a drug screen.
Must be able to stand and walk during shift
Call 949-377-2897 and look for Jan to get scheduled for an interview.
We have an immediate opening for an HR/Safety Coordinator to support company-wide safety, wellness and human resources initiatives.
This is an opportunity to join a successful and growing high road employer and sustainable manufacturing organization that is recognized as a leader within its industry and is well known for producing high quality green consumer products.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
· Compliance regarding all safety-related matters in multiple manufacturing facilities
· Scheduling/coordinating third party safety consultant for audits within each facility and ensure corrective action from the audit are handled in a timely manner
· Working with Safety Coordinator at each location to ensure completion of monthly safety self-inspections of facility per OSHA requirement and MSDS safety compliance, completing checklists on time and logging as appropriate
· Working with Safety Coordinator at each location to ensure all safety equipment is checked per manufacturer's instructions and as outlined in the safety programs (i.e. eyewashes checked weekly, fire extinguishers checked monthly, etc.)
· Ensuring that each Safety Coordinator keeps records of all regular scheduled maintenance to safety equipment conducted by third party vendors. (i.e. forklift quarterly inspections, fire pump annual inspections, etc.)
· Ensuring that all aspects of the safety program are being properly executed at each location and leads the efforts to fix deficiencies
· Leading quarterly Safety Committee meetings to discuss status of safety in all facilities to include existing conditions, concerns and ideas to prevent future accidents and incidents
· Working with Safety Coordinators at each facility to gather data and prepare monthly dashboard reports
· Summarizing and communicating all safety concerns, including accidents, incidents, near-misses, or physical hazards to management and lead the efforts in getting all outstanding issues resolved in a timely manner
· Ensuring all employee annual and continuing safety training including new hire safety training is conducted at each facility and for all remote employees
· Updating and maintaining all safety programs as needed, communicating changes to the Safety Coordinator in each facility and ensuring that new programs are implemented
· Assisting with workers compensation claims to analyze claims and look for ways to prevent future incidents
· Handling OSHA recordkeeping and ensure OSHA logs are kept up to date
· Coordinating health and wellness programs and communications to promote company-wide initiatives
· Creating and updating job descriptions
· Assisting with new hire onboarding and training
· Assisting with research related to employment laws and human resource best practices
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
· At least two to five years of human resources and safety experience along with a working knowledge of OSHA regulations
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements including federal and state safety and health laws
· Ability to lead the safety initiatives at each facility, providing guidance and direction to the Safety Coordinator
· Willingness to travel up to each facility on an annual basis to conduct a safety audit and provide guidance to the Safety Coordinator
· Strong communication skills with an ability to effectively deal with employees to enlist needed cooperation in implementing regulatory requirements
Person needs to have experience with Financial Transaction processing. Must have at least 2 years of experience. Must have knowleage on Point.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Embrace FFB Culture:
Live in our values everyday- Respect~ Transparency~ Scrappy!