Text "Hire Me Now" to (510) 849-6855 to apply!
HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive.
Our culture is diverse and inclusive and what we all have in common is that we find purpose in our work, we know our work has meaning, and we strive to learn from one another as we build Broadly together!
WHO ARE YOU?
You have 1-5 years' experience performing INSIDE sales, virtual AE if you will
You have 6+ months' experience CLOSING
Bilingual a huge plus as we build a diverse employee & client population
WHAT’S THE JOB, REALLY?
Cold calling 100+ small business each workday
Setting your own demos
Pitching our value propositions using join.me
Excellent communication skills - no fear of the phone
Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
Compensation: 95-100K OTE (50K base salary + 45-50K commission)
UNCAPPED COMMISSION. Sky’s the limit.
Text "Hire Me Now" to (510) 849-6855 to apply!
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Who we are:
The Allstate Good Hands Rescue Network (GHRN) is a crowdsourced network of independent contractors who help people when a roadside emergency has left them stranded. GHRN offers tire change, fuel delivery, jump start and lockout services. Our rescuers come from a variety of backgrounds and industries including retirees, veterans, auto repair students, roadside assistance pros (looking for additional work), transportation pros (courier, drivers, delivery, gas, taxi, tow), landscapers, people who enjoy working on cars, automotive professionals (brake repair, car inspection, diagnostic techs, tire technicians, oil and lube techs, highway maintenance workers, tune-up techs, mechanical repair technicians), mechanically inclined hobbyists, mobile mechanics, contractors, freelancers, on-demand seasonal workers and many others who have an affinity for cars (experienced or entry-level).
What's in it for you?
Getting started is easy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Fuel Your Passion to Help Others.
Pre-Need Funeral Arrangers Wanted
No Experience Necessary
* A complete training program
* A proven system that's been in place for over forty years
* Coaches and mentors
* Company trips and bonuses
* First year income potential of $75,000 +
* Opportunities to advance
* Management training opportunities
*Being bilingual is a real advantage
*This is a professional position that requires a professional appearance
Don't miss this incredible opportunity -- Everyone is a potential customer!
If you are passionate about helping others while making a professional income, call AMY at 800-779-7526 Monday through Wednesday between 7:30am - 3pm.
early bird registration - Save $150!!
Start a NEW career!
Make your own hours!
Earn Great Pay!
Enhance your own personal training or professional body practice!
Become your own boss!
Five Starr Pilates and Fitness is offering Complete Pilates instructor training and it begins in very soon!
We offer affordable instructor training and can help you launch your Pilates career!
Register ASAP and enjoy our early bird discount or enroll in our payment plan!
Starting a new career was never so easy!
Call or text us at 562-595-7888 or email to get more information.
Visit our website
Highly Likely Cafe is looking for a part-time LINE/PREP cook.
Monday 4:30pm-9:30pm (prep)
Tuesday 9:30am-5:00pm (line)
2-3 years experience in a fun FAST paced resto/cafe required.
Bonus points for breakfast experience!
Please send work experience.
DO NOT CALL
Reports to: Program Manager
Employment basis: Part Time employee on a per project basis
ABOUT DRAMATIC RESULTS
Dramatic Results is an award-winning, non-profit, agency based in Long Beach, California whose mission has been to solve educational challenges through the arts since 1992. Dramatic Results specializes in arts integrated, project-based, curricula that is aligned to State and National Standards.
Dramatic Results is looking for Teaching Artists to facilitate our upcoming Spring and Fall (2019) programs. We are currently seeking talented Artists with experience in the VAPA (dance, media, music, theatre, visual art) content areas to teach integrated arts lessons, and share skills with students of all levels and community members alike. Experience maintaining classroom management and curriculum development skills specific to Title 1 schools is a plus. Successful candidates need to be comfortable training and/or coaching classroom teachers. In addition, candidates should be flexible, versatile, and willing to adapt their teaching approach as needed.
● Provide instruction for primary/secondary students and teachers on public school campuses, including Title 1 schools, as well as libraries, community centers, on site at Dramatic Results, and other various locations.
● Nurture and maintain professional and positive relationships with classroom teachers.
● Strong classroom management skills is key.
● Develop and facilitate Professional Development workshops for classroom teachers, administrators, and community members and provide and receive feedback.
● Demonstrate knowledge and practices of your art form through original lessons, make relevant connections to classroom STEM curricula, and be willing to adapt and implement existing curricula in a creative way.
● Ability to collaborate with classroom teachers in arts integration strategies
● Be accountable for paperwork as required by program administration.
● Organize all materials for each lesson ahead of time and transport all materials to and from school for individual programs.
● Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence when communicating with both students and adults.
● Adjust presentations to adapt to different learning abilities.
● Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively within a team as well as independently.
● Maintain a positive 'can do' attitude; be proactive, flexible, and show initiative with projects, planning, and all activities related to this position.
● Demonstrate a Growth Mindset as an ability to take risks and continually learn.
● Openness to be trained to incorporate DR teaching strategies.
● Demonstrate and maintain strong organizational and time management skills.
● Willingness to facilitate established DR curriculum as needed.
● Hold a Bachelor's degree in education, art, music, theatre, dance, media arts, or related field.
● Have experience implementing arts-based curriculum to children in a structured learning environment (K-5 especially).
● Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
● Be comfortable using basic office computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, and Apps.
● Spanish, Mandarin, and/or Khmer speaker a plus.
● Must have a car to travel to and from office site and various school sites and districts, including but not limited to: Long Beach.
● Must have a cell phone available for use during work hours.
● Ability to manage your own budget for each program.
● Must pass a LiveScan and provide results from a TB test.
● Able and willing to work occasional Saturdays.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION
● Your application should include a cover letter, resume, and two references. Examples or portfolio of student art and video clip of teaching is highly recommended.
● To learn more about Dramatic Results visit the website
Applied Behavior Consultants, Inc. (ABC) is a human services agency founded in 1987 that is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for people with developmental disabilities and learning disorders. ABC's commitment in the delivery of services is to act with compassion, work from a team approach, and provide what is in the self-interest of every individual family we serve. For more information, please visit our website.
Looking for energetic, enthusiastic, patient, hard-working, and dependable applicants to join out team.
-Full to part-time openings: Antelope Valley, Santa Clarita Valley & San Fernando Valleys
-ABC, Inc. pays for you to become & amp; maintain Registered Behavior Technician Status
-Paid Training & amp; continuing education
-Benefits offered for employees who work 30 or more hours/week (Health, Vision, and Dental)
-Paid sick time, holidays, and vacation accrual for employees who work 30 or more hours/week
-BCBA supervision is available during regular paid hours of work (ABC, Inc. does not charge for this monthly supervision required to maintain the RBT credential)
-Ongoing and frequent supervision by a Behavior Consultant and BCBAs
-Opportunity for advancement with great mentorship and support
-Automatic enrollment into the Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP)
Infant/Toddler & Center Based: Onsite program located at our Valencia, Lancaster, and San Fernando Valley locations.
Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM.
In Home DTT &ABA-I: Afternoon sessions between 12:00 PM - 6:30 PM. (9:00 AM- 6:00 PM on Saturday).
Sessions are 2.5 to 4 hours in duration.
*Number of weekly scheduled hours depends on applicants availability, flexibility, acquisition rate, and willingness to drive to our client's homes.
Some College & ABA preferred; H.S. diploma is accepted for some programs.
$16.00-$21.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Retention bonus of monetary compensation given at 6 months, 12 months, and 18 months of employment or a laptop
After an interview & offer of employment, each applicant is REQUIRED to attend a training at our Santa Clarita office
Pay rate is depending on experience with an opportunity for raises every 12 months
Reimbursement of drive time and mileage as per company's policy
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!!!
Playa Provisions is looking for a highly motivated and creative Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager. Reporting to the Executive Chef + General Manager, this position will manage a culinary team to produce consistently excellent looking and tasting food.
-Must have 2+ years of kitchen management experience in a full-service, moderate to high volume restaurant
-Solid track record of success in previous positions, demonstrating upward career tracking
-Strong organizational and communication skills
-Ability to manage a team and multiple tasks
-Ability to facilitate and effectively execute training
-Ability to handle difficult/challenging situations and conversations
-Ability to perform basic math calculations and cost management
-Manager Servesafe Certification
-Read, write, and speak English fluently
-Ability to speak and understand Spanish a plus
-Ability to work 10+ hour shifts with the ability to stand, sit, or walk for extended periods of time
-Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry up to 50lbs as needed
-Understanding of food sanitation and safety standards
-Self Starter/Self Motivator
Please send resume and salary requirements
Teachers - Special Education Mild-Moderate (RSP or SDC)
Middle & High School
Reports to: Principal
Classification: Full-time, Salaried, Exempt
Start date: July 1, 2019
Location: various Green Dot Schools in Los Angeles
ABOUT GREEN DOT
Green Dot Public Schools is a non-profit charter management organization driven by the mission to transform public education so that all students graduate prepared for college, leadership, and life. Green Dot operates 30 public schools in historically disadvantaged communities in Los Angeles, Tennessee and Washington. As one of the three largest charter management organizations in the nation, Green Dot schools consistently achieve outstanding academic outcomes through creative college-preparatory curriculums, collaborative and personalized instruction methods, and strong support systems for both students and staff.
Outside of the classroom, Green Dot schools provide a rich array of after-school programs and services for students so that they have safe, educational and fun opportunities after the bell rings. Additionally, Green Dot strongly believes in community empowerment. Schools regularly organize events that bring together students, parents, educators and political leaders to advocate for active civic engagement and unity. Since 1999, Green Dot has been a celebrated leader in closing discrepancies in access to high-quality educational opportunities regardless of race, ethnicity or socio-economic status.
The opportunity to serve as a special education teacher with the Green Dot family is one of a kind. You will learn and grow alongside committed and passionate special education professionals that believe that equal access is the key to building the most effective and comprehensive programs for students with disabilities. We are committed to providing educators with the tools necessary to provide the best quality services to our students with disabilities. It is for this reason that we have developed a collaborative approach between teachers, school psychologists, paraprofessionals, school administrators, and all other service providers that are part of the service delivery model for our schools. As a learning organization, we are committed in the coaching of our special education teachers in the areas of compliance, program development, and collaboration. In Green Dot we believe that the inclusion of our teachers within our learning community is crucial to ensure our students' success.
If you are/will be eligible for a CA Intern credential by July 2019, please apply now for our teaching positions.
Direct Instruction/Direct Services
> Provide support in all academic, behavior, transition areas and effectively instruct students in a small group setting (i.e., academic success class) and/or the regular education classroom in collaboration with the general education teacher
> Provide instruction and services for those pupils whose needs have been identified in an Individualized Education Program (IEP) and/or who are assigned to receive support in the Mild to Moderate Special Day Program (SDP)
> Work as part of interdisciplinary team and within content areas plans accommodations/modifications necessary to provide access to students with disabilities to the core curriculum and/or alternative curriculum and behavior support plans
> Co-teach general education classes to increase service delivery for special education students in the general education classroom
> Provide consultation services as follows but not limited to: (1) utilization of evaluation data for the accommodation and modification of instruction and curriculum (2); identification and assessment of behavior patterns in pupils (3) application of effective classroom management techniques; (4) identification of resources appropriate to individuals with exceptional needs to regular staff members, parents, and parents/guardians
> Collaborate with parents, administrators, testing specialists, school psychologist, social workers, and professionals to develop and monitor individual educational plans designed to promote students' educational, physical, and social development
> Provide direct support to student success teams (SST) and 504 teams by developing intervention plans for at-risk-students
> Provide workshops and professional development for staff in special education procedures/guidelines, accommodation/modification techniques and methodologies on how to serve students with exceptional needs in the general education setting
> Provide paraprofessionals with training in special education guidelines and implementation of students' IEPs. Monitor paraprofessionals by developing system of accountability to ensure service delivery adhering to special education program requirements
> Meet with other professionals to discuss individual students' needs and progress. Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators in order to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems
Coordination of IEPs/Services
> Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare IEPs for students on caseload, as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations
> Participate as a member of the IEP team in decisions regarding placement and in the development of an individualized education program for students with disabilities. Analyzes data when revising IEPs to provide accurate present level of performance
> Coordinate: referrals and assessment procedures, IEP team meetings, the implementation of special education services provided to students with exceptional needs, collection of relevant information for those students referred to the IEP team, organization and distribution of special education media and materials for resources in regular classrooms
In addition, all Green Dot educators are expected to:
> Exhibit and uphold Green Dot core values
> Create a culture of learning in your classroom
> Engage in data-driven planning and assessment of student learning
> Establish a culture of respect and rapport with the students which supports the students' emotional safety
> Facilitate rigorous learning by delivering cognitively engaging lessons that incorporate GDPS instructional methodologies
> Engage in critical reflection, constantly revising practice to increase effectiveness
> Participate in a professional community across your school site and the Green Dot Network
> Develop partnerships within the community by communicating with families and bringing to bear resources that support student success in college, leadership, and life
This job primarily operates on a school site and in classrooms, and utilizes typical office equipment (computers, phones, photocopiers, etc.). Physical demands include: positioning to lift (should be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist high), carry, push, and/or pull, kneel, stoop, crouch and bend. Generally, the job is 60% Stationary and 40% moving/traversing. Normal business hours are approximately 7:00am - 4:00pm, Monday-Friday (although these hours may vary and may require occasional evening and weekend work based on organizational needs). Minimal or no travel required, other than visits to other local school sites or the Home Office (as needed).
> A Bachelor's degree is required
> You have a growth mindset and love of learning
> You have met the CA Basic Skills requirement
> You hold a valid CA Preliminary or Clear Multiple Subject* or Single Subject credential, OR a valid CA Education Specialist (Mild-Moderate) Intern, Level I or II credential
*Applicants with a multiple-subject credential are eligible for hire. However, Green Dot will require that you obtain your Education Specialist (Mild-Mod) credential by June 30, 2020.
NOTE: Applicants with an out-of-state credential or no credential should visit the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing website before applying. Please check to see that you will be eligible to teach in a California public school by July 2019.
> You have strong knowledge of the Individual with Disabilities Education Improvement Act, California Standards Base instruction, Response to Intervention Framework, and Behavior Modification Strategies
> You have strong content knowledge, pedagogical understanding, and the capacity to plan and deliver instruction to meet the needs of students
> You have strong content knowledge, pedagogical understanding, and the capacity to plan and deliver instruction to meet the needs of students.
> You have a relentless commitment to and high standards for high quality execution
> You are passionate and demonstrate a high level of personal responsibility towards ambitious goals
> You have excellent collaborative and organizational skills
> You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
> You have a strong ethical base and self-awareness
> You are dependable, humble, have a sense of humor and a rock-solid commitment to Green Dot's mission and the communities we serve
> You will need to pass a TB test and background check at time of offer
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to perform the job.
Our 2019-20 annual teacher salary scale ranges from $51,873 - $98,862, based on education and experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits plan including (but not limited to) medical, dental, vision, life insurance and STRS participation, as well as the opportunity to impact a growing, mission-driven organization that is committed to the success of all students..
We ask that you complete an online application
Only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted, and we hire on a rolling basis. We are looking to fill these positions for the 2019-20 school year.
Green Dot Public Schools is a fair chance and equal opportunity employer. As such, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, without regard to their actual or perceived race, religious creed (including religious dress or grooming practices), color, national origin or ancestry (including native language spoken), physical or mental disability (including HIV or AIDS), medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), parental status, age (forty (40) and over), sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, citizenship, immigration status or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Please note that we are unable to sponsor H1-B Visa applicants.
Needed Respite Care is an In-home Respite Care Agency that works with children and/or teens/adults on the Autism spectrum and other related developmental disabilities. Our service is designed to help parents/caregivers caring for someone with a disability to take a much needed break from their everyday challenging routine, providing parents and families temporary relief to relax, to run errands, work, etc, while keeping their child engaged in safe, fun and functional activities in their home. Must be willing to work evenings, Fridays and weekends.
Client is a 11 year old Male with Cerebral Palsy who lives in Glendale.
Monday 3-6 pm
Tuesday 3-6 pm
Wednesday 12-4 pm
Thursday 3-6 pm
Friday 3-6 pm
Saturday 11-2 pm
DUTIES MAY include:
Assisting with self-help skills (Feeding, toileting, dressing etc...)
Engaging clients in preferred activities, (ex. reading books, playing with toys, watching a movie, playing outside, going for a walk around the block, arts and crafts, etc. . .)
Maintaining their regular daily routine.
Ensuring clients safety
Managing behavior Challenges (Ex. non-compliance, elopement, tantrums, etc...)
High School Diploma with at least 1 year experience working with children or adults with disabilities (Autism and or other related developmental disabilities).
OR Bachelor's degree in Special Education or any related humanity field....
Familiar with some ABA ( Applied Behavior Analysis)
Possess a valid California driver's license and Insurance.
Must be able to provide a fingerprint clearance. (Live Scan)
Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
If you are interested, Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org contact Sam @ 626 354-0931.
Keywords: Tutor, nanny, shadow, babysitter, helper, 1:1, helper, caregiver, autism, respite worker, respite, down syndrome
SUMMIT EVENT CATERING SEEKING CATERING SALES EXECUTIVE
(SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA)
Summit Event Catering is looking for an integrity based, goal oriented, results driven experienced Catering Sales Executive to join our Catering Family!
• Impeccable Integrity, Loyal, Self-Motivated, Fearless, Selfless, Tireless, Dedicated, Passionate about Catering Sales and serving our clients, loves to be challenged, flexible with change and growth. Team before self.
• Networking professional
• Minimum 5 years Catering Event Sales experience in the Southern California catering market with proven track record.
• Very proficient in negotiating, closing and coordinating the following event sales: Weddings, Large Corporate events, Event Planner and Wedding Coordinator relationships, Venue Relationships and Sales experience with Mega Catering events ranging from 500 to 5,000 Guests.(Our specialty). Summit has executed over 1000 mega events successfully.
• Professional networking skills critical
• Social Media skills helpful
• Extensive working knowledge of catering food & menu design
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Highly organized, efficient & able to multi-task
• Willing to work the necessary hours to meet & exceed sales goals
• Basic Computer Skills
• Experience with Catering programs
• Passionate about giving back to community
• Willingness to travel throughout Southern California
• Spanish helpful
• Build new clientele while still focusing on satisfying our current clientele
• Create Catering Proposals, Contracts and event administrative support
• Event Catering Coordination
• Build long term client relationships with Corporations, Venues, Event Planners, Non-Profit Organizations & Wedding Coordinators
• Organize and present Menu Tastings for potential Clients in a Private and Group setting
• Provide consistent event information for social media purposes to Director of Marketing
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
Your Team: A team of professionals to support your sales and client relationship efforts every day! 25 Kitchen professionals including an award-winning executive trend-setting Executive Chef, 40 professional service staff including 12 Summit trained Event Supervisors, Director of Event Operations, Director of Marketing and a host of other excellent committed staff eager to help and support.
The question is do you have what it takes to crush it at Summit?
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent Commissions and incentive bonuses
• Paid Medical and Dental Insurance
• Ira Match
• Vehicle Expense
• Paid Vacations
• Dining Program
• (All Information is kept confidential)
This position will initiate and maintain relationships with company representatives in order to provide job information and placement assistance to graduating students (or graduates.)
College Degree in relevant field preferred. Demonstrated prior experience in counseling, job development, personnel administration or office management. Ability to work effectively with students, graduates, faculty staff and the general public, particularly employers. High energy, enthusiasm, effective communication skills, initiative, knowledge of hiring trends and practices, teaching ability, creativity, and stress resistant.
Essential Job Functions
1. Effectively source job opportunities for graduates.
2. Conduct Job Preparedness sessions for graduating students to equip with essential job marketing skills.
3. Refer graduates to potential employers.
4. Collect and maintain placement statistics in preparation for the accrediting agency and/or DEC initiated audits.
5. Act in a public relations capacity in order to promote the reputation and services of the school.
6. Contribute "human interest" type material to school publications on an as-needed basis.
7. Remain current in relevant research, literature, and practical development in the field.
Deck Coating and Waterproofing Installers needed. Painters and concrete finishers may be able to perform our line of work. So please apply! Must have references, experience and transportation also required. Pay depending on skill set, tools, etc. Looking for Installers from Los Angeles/surrounding areas and Riverside.
Please respond with resume or short letter describing your experience and goals.
Swimming pool cleaner
Our company services the South Bay area of Los Angeles for regular maintenance, repair and construction. We are not looking for someone seasonal, we stay busy all year. We hire employees not subcontractors.
-Clean California Drivers License
-The ability to communicate with customers
-Willing to learn
Maintenance technicians can expect to be cleaning and maintaining pools, spas and certain other water features. All bodies of water must all be tested, sanitized and balanced during each visit. You will obtain supplies from our supplier located right behind our office.
Our company provides:
-All supplies and chemicals
-Uniform shirt/ hat
-Paid Sick and Vacation days
Please give us a call or an email and we can give you further information about employment or answer any questions you may have.
Please Contact Adam on email or by phone:
Monday - Friday / 9am - 4pm
Please respond to the email with a resume if available.
Los Angeles Ale Works is looking for a Courier of Beer who is passionate about independent craft beer and looking to join a small but growing team. This will be a part time support based position, with room to grow into full-time. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, strong attention to detail, strong work ethic, be a team player (put me in coach!), and be willing to take on any job, no matter how big or small. As the person responsible for delivering our special brews, you will be one of the faces of the brewery to our accounts. Candidate must share Los Angeles Ale Works commitments to quality, safety, and ethics.
What do we expect from you?
• Share passion for all things craft beer, as well as the ability to taste, describe and evaluate qualities and characteristics
• Be the face of Los Angeles Ale Works
• Ensure quality control in the marketplace including on- and off-premise accounts
• Efficiently run routes in a timely but safe manner
• Assess customers usage and future need
• Identify new accounts, and potential sales opportunities and communicate to the Sales Manager
• Educate retailer staff regarding our brands and products as needed
• Follow all SOPs regarding paperwork and documentation, including detailed account notes
• Participate in beer festivals and events as needed, including nights and weekends
• Work special events (including in tasting room) as needed
• Assist with organization of warehouse and cold box, including monthly inventory
• Assist with delivering and/or picking up supplies and an equipment
• Be willing to pitch in and help when needed, whether on the canning line, delivering beer, working an event or weeding the flower beds
• Valid CA Driver's license with clean driving record
• Ability to lift up to 175lbs with proper technique and equipment
• Flexible availability on both nights and weekends, and the ability to spend up to 2-3 nights away from home a month
• Excellent communication, organization and tracking skills
• Must be able to multitask!
• Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
• Act as a brand ambassador at all times
• Ability to work independently and use your time efficiently
• Enforce all applicable alcohol laws and rules
• Be able to collaborate with our team, from the tasting room to management
• Communicate clearly and concisely with respect to all personnel at all levels, in addition to customers
• Must be able & willing to work early morning, daytime, evening and/or weekends. This will be a part time position with varying hours and lots of room to grow.
Physical and Mental Requirements
• Stand, walk, and be on your feet for prolonged periods
• Drive, stand, walk, kneel, lift and bend required for virtually the entire shift
• Regularly twist, turn, kneel, climb, stoop, bend, crawl, lift and carry supplies and equipment weighing up to 55 pounds using appropriate techniques and tools
• Move 165-pounds, using appropriate techniques and tools
• Work in a factory/production environment which may be loud, slick, humid, cold, and hot
• Comply with and enforce all health, safety, and personal hygiene policies and standards
• College education preferred
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in craft beer, preferably at a commercial brewery
Send a cover letter and resume. The cover letter should describe why you are interested in the position, how Los Angeles Ale Works would benefit from having you on our team and what your favorite beer is.
Please provide a resume that includes all relevant work history. It should also contain your education and any formal/informal brewery related experience.
You must provide 3 references, a character reference, a professional reference and a third of either character or professional nature. At least one reference should be from your current/most recent place of work.
We are a family owned and operated Italian/Californian upscale restaurant in Manhattan Beach looking for:
LINE COOK/ Sauté station- Full time must have experience and references $13-$15/hour- negotiable depending on experience
Must have a good attitude, be punctual and willing to learn- we look forward to adding a great new team member!
Please email resumes or call 310.536.0730 or stop by Lido di Manhattan and speak with Lisa, Arturo or Luis
Build YOUR Future in Final Expense with Security National Life
Are you looking for a career in Final Expense or looking to replace your current carrier?
Are you looking to make up to $10,000+ per month?
If you value building relationships, serving families, and making money while you do it, we want to hear from you!
What you can expect from us:
• Up to 110%+ DAILY COMMISSIONS with advancing
• Ages 0-90, up to $35,000
• 24-48 hour underwriting
• Day 1 IMMEDIATE vesting...renewals!
• No telephone interview at point of sale
• No MIB scan. Rx check only!
• Web application, or simple 2 page paper application
• Company pays ½ of lead costs with lead credit.
• Proven lead vendors
• All payment methods accepted-bank draft, credit/debit cards, direct express, and direct bill.
• Other policies available (10 pay, 20 pay, and instant issue)
• Individual training and support from a proven Sales Manager
• Policy Rater - for smart phones and androids- quick and easy!
• All diabetic classes available
What we expect from you:
• Reliable transportation
• Life Insurance license
I personally wrote over $15,000 in Annual Premium in the month of January with our AFFORDABLE and EXCLUSIVE Facebook Leads. Let me show you EXACTLY how I did it!
For more information contact:
Market Sales Director
Los Angeles County
We are looking for Busser's in our North Manhattan Beach resturant. Weekend availability a must!
Interviews Thursday 14th February @ Cafe Wild, 3505 Highland Ave, Manhattan Beach CA 90266.
Start date, Friday 15th
We are looking forward to meeting you!!
Erin & Phil
Busco cocinero de linea para restaurante mexicano en Torrance. 1261 Cabrillo Ave #100 Torrance CA 90501
Horario es de 5pm-12am or 4pm a 12am 45-45 horas por semana
Salario es de $15-$16
Solo personas con ganas de trabajar. Restaurante grande y ocupado. Fines de semana es mandatorio
llamar al 310 592 4635 or venir en persona y preguntar por IVAN OR CAROLINA
*Hours and locations are flexible
*Competitive pay and opportunities for bonuses
Hall Swim Academy is seeking qualified swim instructors to teach swim lessons to children and adults in the Los Angeles area.
If you love kids and love swimming, we'd love to talk with you. Hall Swim Academy offers exciting opportunities to individuals seeking the opportunity to work with children and/or adults. We are always searching for qualified, enthusiastic people to join our team. If you have a strong desire to help swimmers of all ages learn how to swim or improve technique, please apply today!
We currently have part-time swim instructor positions available for the upcoming spring and summer swim season. As a Hall Swim Academy swim instructor you will be fully insured under our $1,000,000 general liability policy.
Swim Instructor Job Description:
• Teach swim lessons in clients' homes, condos, or residential pools
• Flexible job schedule
• Equipment available for swim lessons
• Competitive pay and opportunities for bonuses
Swim Instructor Requirements:
• Minimum 2 years instructing experience
• Transportation to travel to students' pool locations
• CPR and First Aid certification
• Reliable and able to work well independently
• Passion for teaching and working with children and adults
• Professional, courteous, and enthusiastic
Successful applicants will be contacted via email or phone for an interview.
Great Part Time, Flexible, Seasonal job for Students, School Teachers, Tutors, Nannies, Swim Coaches, Preschool Teachers, Babysitters, Special Education Teachers, Infant/Toddler Teachers, Swim Teachers. swim, swimming, swim instructor, swim instructor job, swimming instructor job, swim coach, swimming coach, swim coach job, swimming coach job, teaching, teaching job, swim school, swim school job, swim school jobs, instructing, swim instructing, instructing job, swim instructing job, lifeguard, lifeguarding, lifeguard job, lifeguarding job, private swim lessons, swim lessons, swimming lessons, private swimming lessons, teach swim lessons, teaching swim lessons, student job, students jobs, part time job, part time jobs, part-time job, part-time jobs, seasonal job, seasonal jobs, temporary job, temporary jobs, student, seasonal, temporary,, part time tutor, part time teacher, educator, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Beverly Glen, Brentwood, Culver City, Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Palos Verdes, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Westlake Village & Surrounding Areas, Encino, Beverly Hills, Culver City, El Segundo, Encino, Los Angeles, Malibu, Manhattan Beach, Marina del Rey, North Hollywood, Pacific Palisades, Playa del Rey, Santa Monica, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Topanga, Universal City, Venice, West Hollywood, CA, California
What is College Track?
College Track is a national education nonprofit that empowers students from underserved communities to reach their dreams of a college degree. Our mission is to close the achievement gap and create college-going cultures for students who are historically and currently underrepresented in higher education. We actively engage students over the course of 8 to 10 years, from the summer before high school through college graduation. For more information about College Track's program model and impact, visit our website.
Why join the College Track team?
1. Impact Students - you will have the opportunity and the responsibility to push highly motivated students to build their academic and non-cognitive skills day by day, so they can not only attend college, but also graduate from college.
2. Change Communities - be part of the movement to close the achievement and opportunity gaps that exist in historically underserved communities, and you will witness successes, both small and large, each day.
3. Experience the Education System - immerse yourself in work with our local schools, and you may participate in discussions about ways to improve local, state, and national education systems.
4. Develop Your Career - participate in professional development and networking opportunities with others dedicated to improving our nation's education system.
Position: Academic Success Coach
The team of Academic Success Coaches is responsible for ensuring that all College Track students maximize their potential. The goal of the Academic Affairs program is to give students the academic support necessary to graduate college-ready and college-eligible. For most students, this means a GPA of 3.0 or higher and an ACT composite score of 21 or higher.
• Work 10 to 16 hours per week, primarily from 2:30-7:00PM Monday through Thursday, with the potential for some Friday work.
• Participate in all staff meetings, such as orientation, weekly check-ins, scholar talks, and professional development.
Academic Success Coaches may...
• Tutor students individually and in groups to facilitate completion of assignments, preparation for tests, and understanding of content.
• Manage a caseload of students: identify individual skill gaps and provide weekly action plans to ensure academic success.
• Model effective study strategies and self-advocacy .
• Collect, input, and analyze academic data to track progress (qualitative and quantitative) towards specific goals.
• Administrative tasks including, but not limited to, maintaining the center, monitoring technology, taking attendance, chaperoning field trips, contacting parents, and collaborating with teachers at Roosevelt High School.
• Other duties as assigned.
Our team is looking for someone who...
• Has or is currently working towards a BA/BS.
• Demonstrates mastery in high school level in English/History (preferably)
• Demonstrates tutoring, teaching, and/or facilitating strategies that effectively engage students and support learning.
• Uses an asset-based approach to navigate issues of racial, ethnic, class, and gender equity in education, particularly in the support of first-generation and low-income students.
• Utilizes data to guide decision-making and reassess plans.
• Exhibits flexibility and a positive mindset in the face of challenges.
• Takes initiative in building authentic relationships and motivating students.
• Implements feedback and seeks continual opportunities for growth.
• Can commit to the role for a minimum of one semester
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME AND SHORT COVER LETTER TO BE CONSIDERED
North America's #1 Smart Home provider, Vivint, is looking to expand their sales team. Recently ranked the #22 "Most Innovative Company in the World" by Fast Company, Vivint is dominating the Smart Home marketplace by giving consumers complete access to their home from their phones.
Vivint offers complete home automation to allow their customers to control everything in their home from their phone. Our reps work directly with our customers to custom design a smart home system based on their needs and budget. Vivint provides their sales reps with the award winning training, a company iPad and sales presentation software to help demonstrate our amazing product, and simple and affordable pricing to deliver maximum value to the customer.
If you are driven, love to win and want to take partner with a company who wants to grow your career we would love to talk to you.
- Flexible schedules
- Management opportunities
- Unlimited earning potential
- Amazing company swag
- The best perks and incentives including company trips and events
Please e-mail your resume/CV to Nigel Johnston and tell us why you think you would thrive working for one of the fastest growing tech companies in the country. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $5,200.00 /month with 100% paid training
Science Care is seeking a forward-thinking Community Leader to promote both the concept of body donation for medical research and education and the brand, Science Care in an unconventional way. This will require high energy, ingenuity, and exceptional interpersonal skills. The Community Leader will be an experienced and skilled leader who not only promotes donation to the public but becomes the voice for our consumer to move the company to greater heights.
The Community Leader will be responsible for increasing public awareness of whole body donation including guerilla marketing, direct to consumer and B2B education, association involvement and other public relations efforts. The position will include event and strategic planning, and public speaking. Capturing the public's attention creating a "buzz" that is memorable will be key to success in this role. These activities should attract very large audiences and be done through your own, independent creation with little budget to spend.
Five plus years' experience in a role with planning/organizing
Experienced and comfortable with presenting, and facilitating meetings
Five plus years' experience in marketing and sales -in healthcare, hospice, or blood/organ donation a plus!
Strong visionary skill
Excellent interpersonal communications, collaboration and networking ability
Computer Skills: MS Word, MS Excel, Internet, MS Access, MS Power Point, customer relationship management software (ability to learn other software as required)
Data analysis skills a plus
Accountable, Self-starter: Independent, goal-oriented sales professional with outside sales experience, proven sales proficiency, and expertise in aggressive, creative sales strategies
Effective Communicator: Speak clearly, confidently, directly and know when to listen
A Salesperson at Heart: Team-oriented individual, with a thirst and drive to compete for #1 every day
Driven to Succeed: Self-motivated, focused and excited for the opportunity to write your own paycheck!
Server, Busser, Dishwasher Hiring for Restaurant in Redondo Beach
Parttime - Fulltime
Call : 310 3163033
Royal Avalon Apparel is looking for Sales Representatives. We want individuals who are ready to join our rapidly-growing apparel company located in the city of Paramount.
We are a wholesale apparel supplier. We carry styles for men, women, and kids. Our most popular products are part of our new line called Sun Ray. This new line consist of our sun protection UPF 50+ styles made from a blend of viscose from bamboo and cotton. This unique blend provides maximum protection from the ultra violet's harsh sun rays, making this product a must to stay protected when engaged in any type of outdoor activity. This is a new product and thus, we need to educate clients on the benefits and importance of this product. With that said, we are looking for candidates with apparel experience, who have established connections, prospects, and the ability to build new connections. If this is you, we want to interview you!
-1 year minimum experience in wholesale/retail apparel industry
-Experience establishing new accounts and closing large deals
-Works well independently as well as within a team environment
-Develops efficient sales strategies
-Turn leads into business opportunities, meet client needs, problem solve, and close deals
-Meets and/or exceeds quarterly goals
-Excellent customer service skills, people person
-Must be detail oriented, highly organized, possess great verbal/written communication skills
-Intermediate computer skills
Job Types: Full-time
Please click the link above or reply by email with your resume attached in PDF, DOC, or TXT format. Note: If you reply by email please ONLY include a resume and make sure you attach your resume in PDF, DOC, or TXT format. This is an automated service, and you will not receive a reply to your email.
Assistant General Manager position at Gaetano's Restaurant
• 2+ years of restaurant management experience and a goal to move up in the management field
• Must be able to take direction and delegate responsibility
• Able to work in fast paced environment
• Able to work nights weekends and holidays
• Opentable experience a plus
• Implement company policy and procedures by developing plans and instructing staff
• Create a positive guest experience by delivering a high level of service and ensuring all staff engage guests to understand their needs and exceed expectations
• Provide coaching and feedback to staff and assess performance on and ongoing basis
• Assist in conducting staff and daily preshift meetings
• Assist in any areas of the restaurant when staffing constraints require• Knowledge in Opentable Reservation system• Knowledge of computers (Excel, MS Word)
Apply for this position!
At the Institute for Effective Behavioral Interventions (IEBI), we provide state of the art behavioral intervention services based on applied behavior analysis to assist children and adults with autism and other developmental disabilities and their families.
At the Institute for Effective Behavioral Interventions (IEBI), a Behavioral Therapist will be trained to work with the client on a 1:1 basis. Therapists will work in home or at our center with children and adolescents with autism and other developmental disabilities. After training, Behavioral Therapists will be able to implement protocols, take reliable data, and work closely with members of the child's team.
At IEBI, we provide services all over the San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, and the Greater Los Angeles area. IEBI also provides services for clients at the Canoga Park Center.
We are looking for energetic and motivating therapists who wants to make a difference in their career and in their client's life!
Perks of working as a Behavioral Therapists at IEBI:
Paid RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) training.
Paid BCBA Supervision Hours and Weekly Group Supervision Opportunities
Therapist Appreciation Gift Cards
Employee Movie Nights
401k Opportunity for all Employees
Free weekly Zumba Classes
Reimbursement for Mileage and Paid Drive Time
Opportunities for professional advancement
For qualifying employees, benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending program, 401k with matching contribution, and corporate discount programs
Requirements to work as a Behavioral Therapists at IEBI:
Reliable Transportation with Proof of Auto Insurance
Able to Pass TB Test and Background Check
Able to Work After 3pm at Least Three Days of the Week
Experience Working with a Children is a Plus
Bilingual is a Plus
Job Type: Part-time, starting at 20-25 hours per week (based on applicant's availability). Additional hours may be available depending on employee performance.
Salary: $14.50 to $20.00/hour
At California Fish Grill, we offer a wide variety of fish and seafood from all over the world! We are constantly on the lookout for new offerings that keep us on the cutting edge of the global seafood and healthy eating trends. If you would like to be a part of something FRESH, NEW and EXCITING come join our team!
We are currently looking for outgoing, fun, talented team members to help us LIBERATE THE LOVE OF SEAFOOD!
I created a business but do not have the time to market and keep up with it at the time being. Make your own schedule, run your own business, and throw amazing slumber parties for little kids!
The business is a kids slumber party service.
The concept is easy:
- customer inquires for your slumber party service
- you create the look they want or a special look you design on your own
- you go and set it up / deliver and leave
- you come back the next day and pick it all up
What is included?
-over 20 tent set ups (wood portion)
-26 furniture grade foam mattresses
- interchangeable fabric colors for tents including pink, canary yellow, purple, teal, royal blue
- interchangeable sheet combinations custom made to fit the mattresses in an assortment of complimenting colors
- battery operated lanterns - including battery operated flicker candles
- breakfast trays
- banners (see photos)
- character pillows and all decorative pillows
- faux flowers
- mini piñata favors
- a handful of DIY craft add - ons
- dream catchers
- more decorative items but too many to list!
This is all the decor needed to throw an instagram worthy slumber party. You can also take over my website (already live), social media pages (instagram and facebook) and yelp page. I will also include all of the photos of parties / tent set ups that I have (probably around 40+) so you can use them for marketing purposes.
Cost is 5k or best offer. Serious inquires only. See website for the different looks I've created and more details
*** Please respond via email and/or in person ***
Chef David LeFevre has carved a niche in Manhattan Beach with eclectic, chef driven restaurants focusing on soulful food, engaging service, hand crafted cocktails and boutique wine selections. We are looking for passionate Pastry Cooks to join our team which produces artisanal desserts and breads for all three of Chef David's award winning restaurants; Manhattan Beach Post, Fishing With Dynamite and The Arthur J.
Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of 1 year pastry/baking experience, can follow specific direction, are self-starters, work clean and are extremely organized. Candidates will be expected to live and respect our culture of soulful cuisine.
A flexible schedule is needed -- early morning hours will be required. Most of all we are looking for individuals passionate about their craft and working with incredible product. If you're a pastry professional/baker who gets excited about from-scratch-cooking, farmer's market produce and mentorship/growth opportunities than you're exactly what we're looking for. Any qualified candidate will possess humility, integrity and respect.
Any interested parties please respond via email with the following information:
1) Attention: Chef David LeFevre & Pastry Chef Uyen Kirshenbaum
2) Resume in the body of the email: No Attachments
3) Your desired position in the subject line
I also invite interested parties to respond via email.
If you'd like to learn more about us, please visit our Facebook Pages, Google us or read our review in the LA Weekly for The Arthur J... and LA Times for Manhattan Beach Post and Fishing With Dynamite
Sushi Chef wanted!
Employment may START THIS WEEK
Interviews conducted by phone and in-person!
Part time availability for Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
Please call Mulan @ (323) 718-1616. Please also provide resume along with schedules of availability.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!