Cooking for Robert
Caring for Robert
Californians for Justice is a statewide, youth-powered organization fighting to improve the lives of people of color, immigrants, low-income families, LGBQiA2S+/TGNC youth, and other marginalized communities. Through organizing in schools and in their neighborhoods, youth who join Californians for Justice become leaders in their own communities. They deepen their knowledge on issues like systemic racism, gender and sexuality, and education inequity, and organize and activate their peers to take action. CFJ is the only grassroots, youth-powered organization in California that organizes students to have a voice in both local and statewide education policy. Our campaign and policy reform goals include adequate and equitable school funding, increased access and success in K-12 and higher education, and creating Relationship Centered Schools - schools that invest in youth voice, in staff, and in creating space for youth and adults to build positive relationships with one another. CFJ currently has four regional offices in Fresno, Long Beach, San Jose, and Oakland, 35 full-time equivalent staff, and a budget of $4 million.
Californians for Justice has been successful because of our strong, dedicated staff team. CFJ staff are unwavering in their commitment to youth power and racial justice, to building connection and trust with their teams, and have a strong sense of purpose and dignity in their work.
Position Overview This is an exciting opportunity for a senior-level community organizer or director who is committed to racial and educational justice and wants to expand the impact of their work. The Organizing Director plays a key role in leading statewide and regional campaigns. This includes oversight and supervision of three to four staff, designing and implementing regional and statewide power building strategy and tactics, and supporting civic engagement work with young voters. The Organizing Director supervises two to three regional organizing staff, reports to the Strategy Director, and is a member of Californians for Justice’s leadership team, and the statewide campaign team that directs Californians for Justice’s organizing, narrative and policy work. The position is full-time and exempt. In all duties and responsibilities, this position exercises discretion and independent judgment. (We are currently working remotely due to COVID-19.)
Organizing Director Responsibilities Regional & Statewide Campaigns and Alliances (45%)
● Build organizational power and visibility with key influencers and organizations in the region by developing and leading the regional power building strategy.
● Lead or contribute to regional alliances (civic engagement, education justice, etc.)
● Work closely with the Long Beach organizing team and Strategy Director to develop strategy, implement, and strengthen local campaign and alliance work.
● Support regional campaign implementation through research, documentation, internal learning and training, and external capacity building and network development.
● Serve as an active member of the Statewide Team (work with Executive Director, Senior Strategy Director, Organizing Directors, and Policy and Alliance Director) to develop strategy, implement, and strengthen our statewide unified campaign.
Regional & Statewide Power Building (25%)
● Support statewide youth base building strategy and tactics through base building drives, regional support and accountability, and developing and maintaining shared tools and systems.
● Support statewide civic engagement strategy and field campaigns to engage young voters of color and CFJ alumni in electoral organizing.
● Support statewide & regional ally and decision-maker engagement to build relationships and power for organizing priorities.
Regional Leadership and Supervision (20%)
● Supervise and support regional organizing staff to reach regional and organization-wide goals.
● Ensure regional outcomes are met for campaigns, base building, and leadership development through regular support, tracking, and accountability with regional staff.
● Ensure regular planning and evaluation takes place with regional and statewide work, including coordinating and facilitating regular regional team meetings
● Schedule and develop agendas and tools for regional team check-ins, evaluation and tracking, planning, and accountability
Organizational Leadership & Responsibilities (10%) ● Serve as an active member of the organizational Leadership Team to support and provide leadership for overall organizational development needs
● Participate in shared staff responsibilities, including
○ Participate in all grassroots fundraising campaigns.
○ Engage in select foundation fundraising, including proposal development, providing report information, general stewardship and leading site visits ○ Participate in cross-department committees and teams, and rotating meeting facilitation and note-taking in all-staff spaces ○ Provide support and participation for organization-wide campaign and events
● Minimum of 2 years in a senior-level staff position and 3 years of staff management and supervision experience
● Minimum of 3 years in youth, community, or labor organizing
● Experience and ability to design and implement effectively: campaign strategy, alliance building, and strategic communications
● Ability to work effectively with public officials and a variety of stakeholders from grassroots groups to advocates and unions
● Excellent oral and written communication, problem-solving, project management, and organizational skills
● Excellent supervision skills
● Advanced skills in facilitation of small and large group meetings
● Strong commitment to social justice, racial justice and youth empowerment
● Strong accountability and rigor in meeting the mission and values of the organization including centering and developing youth of color & racial justice moving the strategies forward
● Alignment on an inside strategy (building partnerships with institutions including school districts, city and state officials and other strategic partnerships and allies
● A team player; a commitment to being responsive and flexible to emergent needs and strategic opportunities
● Technology knowledge and experience working with various platforms and tools including Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Slack, Zoom, etc.
● Able to travel to Sacramento 4-6 times a year (when in person is permitted)
● Understanding of California education policy and landscape
● Familiarity with Google apps
● Familiarity with Macs
Work Environment The position will be located in Long Beach.
● Able to work on a computer, including sitting at a desk, for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
● Manual dexterity to operate a keyboard.
● Able to see or read a computer screen and printed material with or without vision aids
● Able to speak clearly and inaudible tones on the phone and in-person and be understood by others.
● Able to hear and understand speech at normal levels and on the telephone.
● Able to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
● Able to occasionally lift objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
Compensation: $68,224 - $85,088 depending on experience and qualifications. CFJ provides a generous benefits package including substantial vacation and full medical, vision, and dental coverage.
How to Apply: Send your resume, a cover letter demonstrating your interest and qualifications, and at least three references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Organizing Director – Your Name.”
CFJ is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. People of color, women, people who identify as lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Rick's Welding and Fabrication is looking for some versatile and skilled employees for its upcoming operations in the future. We have always been a "job shop" which means we fabricate anything and everything that's made of metal. We do anything from high volume production jobs that could take 2-3 months, as well as walk-ins that could be anywhere from a 30 min to 1 day job+.
***NOW HOWEVER, AFTER OVER 4 DECADES IN BUSINESS, TIMES HAVE BEEN SLOW SO WE ARE GOING TO BEGIN OFFERING NEW AND EXCITING SERVICES THAT ARE ALREADY BEING IMPLEMENTED AS WE SPEAK. (WE ARE NOT JUST STRICTLY LOOKING FOR WELDERS AT ALL)
We are a 95% TIG shop SO THE TEST WILL INCLUDE TIGGING 1/16th thick ALUMINUM. PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS IF YOU DON'T HAVE PROFICIENT SKILLS AND HAVE CONFIDENCE IN THEM. We also do MIG mild steel but not that often as most of our welding is done with TIG.
************HOWEVER, as of now, we are looking for a little of everything employee wise*****************
1.) We need a very proficient Tig welder with experience in a welding/manufacturing setting of at least a few years and knows his way around a shop. Here you will be responsible for jobs that customers bring in; from talking to the walk-in customer to figuring out the job entirely in order to give a good quote, while handling a crew of 2-4 guys on other current jobs. ***JOB FILLED***
IF you are certified, or willing to do so (on your own), you will be able to help teach our 4 hour classes that will be held 1-2 times per week once they get going again. It includes 45 mins - 1 hour in our classroom going over safety and absolute basics. Then, the next 3 hours you get to have a hands on experience in our fully set up shop environment (Here, You can make GREAT money as an employee).
We are also going to be introducing a new service, similar to a makerspace or hackerspace etc. With customers who want to get hours in practicing their welding, another task of yours would be to supervise these customers. You won't be teaching them here, but just making sure everyone is happy and everything is running smoothly/safely.
HOWEVER, we will also be offering private lessons where you can make VERY good money too (mainly TIG).
2) Welders/Fabricators that are able to Tig weld proficiently, read blueprints, and have the ability to follow directions of their higher ups so the whole team can complete the job smoothly and within certain time frames. They must also have a desire to learn since there is a lot to learn at this shop and how it operates.
3) Students who are currently enrolled in a welding program who are looking for real on-the-job experience. Starting as an internship shadowing and helping current employees and, depending on skill, moving to a paid position where you will utilize the skills you've learned. THIS WILL MAKE YOUR RESUME STAND OUT ABOVE OTHERS IF YOU DECIDE TO APPLY FOR A DIFFERENT JOB AFTER. (WE GIVE GOOD RECOMMENDATIONS ALSO)
4) Possible PR employee that has experience and knowledge in the welding/fabricating industry which would include talking to potential customers (on phone or in person), drawing up quotes (over the phone and in person), and most importantly, constantly searching for new companies to sign work contracts with. Office work would also be required. The more you can take care of, higher the salary really. You would also make a percentage of jobs you bring into the shop.
BOTTOM LINE - YOU MUST BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT JOBS ON YOUR OWN AND WITHOUT THE NEED FOR HAND HOLDING AFTER GIVEN THE DIRECTIONS (the first few weeks/months not so much). HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT A JOB ALWAYS MAKE 100% SURE FIRST.
PROFICIENCY IN ANY OTHER SKILL, SUCH AS ELECTRICAL, MACHINE MAINTENANCE, EVEN AUTO WORK/MAINTENANCE WOULD BE A BENEFICIAL SKILL AS WELL.
So, as you can see we have a lot of spots open for hard-working employees that share the same vision with the company. Really, it's a 46 year established Custom Fabrication and Welding shop that I am looking to breath life back into. Slowly but surely we are getting busier and busier. With the right employees, this shop would be very profitable for US ALL. Family owned and operated since day 1.
Ono Hawaiian BBQ is a fast-casual restaurant concept with locations in California and Arizona, serving up “aloha in every bite” through its Hawaiian-inspired plate lunches and island specialties. Every Ono Hawaiian BBQ dish is created with fresh ingredients using authentic Hawaiian recipes, and made-to-order in each restaurant. Ono Hawaiian BBQ operates over 90 restaurants throughout its two states of operation, with plans to open more in 2021. For more information, please visit https://www.onohawaiianbbq.com/
We are seeking to hire the following positions for our new location in Monterey Park, CA.
· FRONT CREW
· KITCHEN CREW
An Open House Interview will be held on:
FEBRUARY 5-6 (Friday-Saturday), From 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Interview will be held at:
Ono Hawaiian BBQ
4700 Market Place Drive
Monterey Park, CA 91755
Please go to the Open House Interview if you are interested in applying for any above positions.
We look forward to seeing you there. Ono Hawaiian BBQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Back House K-town looking for an experienced Server/ Bartender/who works well in a fast-paced environment, while still able to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Skill Requirements: - California Food Handler Card
If you feel like you would be the right fit for our team, please stop by the restaurant after 2:00 pm to 5:00pm Wednesday 2/3/2021 give us your resume and interview with EMC K-TOWN Manager .
Please refrain from calling the restaurant directly.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CALLING THE RESTAURANT DIRECTLY.
Interview Address: EMC K-TOWN
3500 W.6th St .Suite 101. Los Angeles CA 90020
4:30PM TO 01:00 AM 5days a week.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily.
Support the Energy Storage Department through the management of ESS technical communication.
Manage project and product development from initiation to closure;
Act as a coordinator between the customer in the U.S. and factories in China;
Own and be responsible for the project and product schedule;
Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout the duration of various projects;
Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes are documented;
Determine if external consultants or contractors will be required to complete the project plan;
Communicate internally with the procurement department on the status of orders;
Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to the senior management team;
Periodically summarize and submit market and technical trend briefs on the ESS industry.
Any additional duties assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Project or equivalent planning tools; Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook);
Must be able to work in a team environment as well as working independently;
Superior customer communication/service skills
1-year working experience in the power industry.
Looking for a Diesel Mechanic full time with 3+ years of experience.
Thank you for your time!
Buscando un mecánico Diesel a tiempo completo con más de 3 años de experiencia.
¡Gracias por tu tiempo!
Who we are
Flo Technologies is on a mission to prevent loss, one drip at a time. Flo prevents water damage and unnecessary water waste in homes and buildings around the world with its Flo by Moen smart home well water monitoring and leak protection system. Flo has helped consumers save over 15,000,000 gallons of water to-date with its inaugural product, the Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff, available in Home Depot stores across the country, on HomeDepot.com, Lowe’s, Amazon, as well as in countless plumbing wholesalers. In partnership with Moen, Flo Technologies continues to bring innovative new features, services, and products to the connected home space, helping consumers save water, save money, and connect their home water with the broader IoT space.
We are a VC-backed company with over $40M in funding, and we have partnered with Moen, the #1 faucet brand in North America, to make Flo even more available to property owners everywhere. We have won awards from Popular Science, Consumer Electronics Show, Electronic House, IOT Inventor, Green Builder Magazine, and Kitchen and Bath Industry Show, to name a few.
We are an innovative, high performing team with empathy and integrity, and are obsessed with delivering value to our end users and making positive impacts on the world.
Our Core Values
What we are looking for
We believe that Flo’s success hinges on the creative and unique thinking that comes from diverse perspectives. We are intentionally building an inclusive community of problem-solvers from many different backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an A+ team looking for A+ players. We are searching for a dynamic and driven Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist who will be responsible for owning an “always-on” testing program aimed at increasing conversion rate on our website and campaigns.
You will report directly to the Director of DTC Sales.
What you’ll do
Who you are
What you will get
Competitive market compensation, a new Macbook, flexible vacation policies, medical, dental, vision, life, a team that’s fun to be around.
Powered by JazzHR
As a Fulfillment Associate with Aki-Home you will responsible for selecting, picking and shipping our customer's on-line orders. The ideal candidate for this position is self-driven, detail oriented and enjoys a fast-paced, physical environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job primarily operates in a warehouse environment and routinely uses standard warehouse equipment. However, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be required to operate out of a retail business environment or the corporate office.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch and crawl for the full duration of the work- day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Essential Weightlifting/Force Exertion Requirements:
Less than 1/3 of time: Up to 100 pounds with a lifting aid
1/3 to 2/3 of time: Up to 75 pounds with a lifting aid
More than 2/3 of time: Up to 50 pounds
Expected Hours of Work / Schedule:
This position will be scheduled between the operating hours of 7:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. However, this position may require longer hours and weekend work.
Any requests to be scheduled off for a specific day require a 2 week advanced notification and approval by the Supervisor.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be necessary.
Required Education and Experience:
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee in this position. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please view https://aki-home.com/pages/privacy-policy-2020
Lead the way for Premium’ Reset Team Members through motivation, inspiration and accountability. As Reset Team Lead, you and your team will bring our client’s vision to life at retail.
What’s in it for you?
What will you do?
How will you succeed?
Show your strength.
The tasks performed by Premium Reset Teams are very physical and require constant movement and lifting. If you’re ready, we’re ready. Let’s do this.
Want to find out more about this team? Visit https://premiumretail.com/transformation/
So, are you Premium’s next Reset Team Lead?
We are seeking an Artistic Metal Fabricator to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment. Making appointments, checking in/out patients, managing patient recalls are some regular duties. Computer proficiency, reading, writing, and oral communications, ability to work independently, and communicate in a team setting are required of this position.
Dental experience is not required but is preferred. Previous dental office experience is not necessary, we are willing to train the right person.
The hours are Monday through Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Paid sick days and vacation time.
Now Hiring Journeyman and Apprentice Carpenters to install windows and doors.
Under the general supervision of the Manufacturing Supervisor the CNC Programmer programs computer numerical controlled (CNC) machinery using Mastercam for both Mills and Lathes. Coordinates with the shop floor to ensure program performance and quality. Make general decisions as to quality, tolerances, and operation sequence.
Hours: 6 am - 2:45 pm
Essential Job Duties:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables or study sample parts to determine machining operation to be performed, and plan the best process for machining
- Write programs from conventional blueprints and CAD drawings using Mastercam and be able to design in Mastercam and be proficient in
3-5 Axis Mill programming 2-3 Axis Lathe programming
- Ensure dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications by verifying with the machine operator
- Provide set-up drawings and tool lists for machine tool operators
- Coordinate with Engineering and shop floor to create optimum machine utilization
- Report deviations from specifications and tolerances to supervisor
- Maintain detailed records of all programs along with complete documentation
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Five years of machine shop experience that includes machine programming
- A combination of four years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in machining is usually required to be eligible for trade certification
- Expereince with Mastercam 2020 preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Mastercam programming
- Possess effective organization and time management skills, be detail-oriented, use good judgment, and manage competing priorities for multiple projects and consistently meet all deadlines
Essential job functions include:
This position is primarily responsible for monitoring, collecting, updating and ensuring vendor and candidate compliance related to healthcare job classifications.
WHO ARE WE?
Yellow Leaf creates blissful relaxation for our customers and a path out of poverty for our makers. We entered the market with a line of hammocks technically engineered for comfort and are expanding our product line to create relaxation solutions for everyday living.
Each Yellow Leaf purchase enables families to permanently escape the cycle of poverty, achieve economic stability and build the foundation for a brighter future. We work with artisans whose families are trapped in a cycle of extreme poverty. We create flexible, dignified high-wage artisan jobs for women, in addition to providing training and creating a long-term market for their products. A Yellow Leaf artisan can provide for the health and nutrition of her family, in addition to ensuring that her children can afford to go to school permanently breaking the poverty cycle in a single generation.
Yellow Leaf Hammocks shot to fame after appearing on the season finale of ABC's television series, Shark Tank, where we secured a $1M investment from billionaire social entrepreneur Daniel Lubetzkey.
We are a Best for the World B Corporation, an international microfinance partner of Kiva.org, one of Oprah Winfrey's exclusive "Favorite Things" and a premiere partner of Richard Branson's "Virgin Voyages" Cruise Line.
Yellow Leaf recently launched a game-changing new piece of furniture called The Hammock Throne. The Hammock Throne is a free-standing hammock lounger designed to fit perfectly in your living room, small balcony, or bedroom. It enables people to create a perfect relaxation nook whether they live in a beachside mansion or a tiny city apartment. This is the first item in our extensive product roadmap and vision to build a home and outdoor brand that is centered around relaxation and driven by creating positive impact.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will be working in a critical role directly alongside the company founders and spearheading our next phase of growth.
As a core member of the team, you will be the fuel in the engine that propels Yellow Leaf to the next level of e-commerce sales and will empower us to scale our positive impact on the ground.
You will provide strategic leadership to the organization, hatch the systems that will elevate our digital operations, strive to strengthen our weaknesses and build on the value of the Yellow Leaf brand.
We are a small but mighty team and need someone who can flex beyond just performance marketing to also manage and execute our overall marketing strategy. Design and own a comprehensive customer acquisition strategy (what are the right channels, with what messaging, targeted at which audiences/markets).
TO FIND SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL...
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO YELLOW LEAF HAMMOCKS
WHAT YELLOW LEAF OFFERS
LOCATION: Remote with Preference For Los Angeles
* PORT DRAYAGE NIGHT DISPATCHER*
Compensation: $20-$25/hr + Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, 401K, Vacation and Holiday Pay)
Employment type: Full-Time
We are looking for motivated individuals with a strong work ethic and a natural sense of urgency. Are you a dispatcher ready to take your career to the next level? This is your chance to get on board with a fast growing company that is in the multibillion-dollar transportation logistics industry. Now is the time to make that move. We are looking for candidates available for graveyard shift.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
The ideal candidate will be familiar and knowledgeable with the Ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles, the local railroad operations and appointment processes pertaining to pick-ups and empty returns. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with customers. Must be able to communicate with and motivate contracted drivers as well as cultivate relationships. Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
Maximize owner operator driver utilization. Problem solving to deliver outstanding logistics solutions to our customers. Arrange, schedule and route containers and execute container deliveries in accordance with the workload provided by our Customer Service Representatives. Proactively communicate service failures to customers. Input driver updates into software program and confirm all routing and charges are correct. Keep driver virtual files updated. Familiarity with hazardous materials, overweight, DOT regulations and BIT program requirements are a plus.
Audit any completed shipments and confirm that all necessary paperwork is attached to the invoice package before sending to billing.
Minimum 1 year experience with LA/LB Ports and Various Rail Yards
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Excellent communication skills (email /phone)
Dependable and Self-motivated
Bi-lingual a plus
Dispatch software Profit Tools a plus
PC Experience Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
We want individuals on our team who are self-motivated and personable. Those who are excited to help build the company growth along with their own.
Epiphany Counseling, Consulting & Treatment Services, PC is growing and are now seeking Online/Telehealth Therapists (LCSW, LMFT, LPC, Licensed Psychologist) to join our ECCTS California Team!
We are currently looking for licensed therapists in the state of California, to provide online professional counseling and psychotherapy to those facing mental health and emotional health challenges. We provide a secure online platform and a broad network of licensed therapists. We want to promote mental and emotional health by providing easy, affordable, and private access to professional counseling and psychotherapy.
We provide the marketing, technology, and clients. As the licensed clinician, you provide professionalism, a positive therapeutic experience, and the clinical skills/expertise to aid individuals in overcoming obstacles that impact their mental and emotional health. This is a part-time work from home position a great opportunity to earn additional income.
Natures Flavors is seeking to hire Quality Assurance Technician for a location in Orange, California Responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability, and performance required for distribution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform routine and non-routine tests and analyses using the appropriate technical equipment and instruments
• Calculate test results and log and report results using a computer
• Maintain equipment in proper working order and maintain a clean work area
• Perform a pre-operative procedure.
• Works to maintain the safety, legality, and quality of each food and the processes used in their manufacture
• Provide coverage for quality employees when necessary.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE • 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Effective work ethic and good communication skills
• High School Diploma, some college science courses or experience in the food industry (Preferred)
• Good writing, mathematical and critical thinking skills
• Experience in computers including spreadsheets (Preferred)
• Training in HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points) and GMP (Preferred)
Second Son Consulting, Inc. has an opening for a Support Team Engineer supporting our focus in cross-platform Mac & Windows environments. This is a long-term career opportunity for an experienced, intelligent, self-motivated, and customer service-oriented engineer who loves being a bridge between technology and end-users, working primarily with macOS and iOS/iPadOS-based devices in business environments.
As part of our team, you will be a technology advocate, both supporting and educating our clients, working in day-to-day support, as well as assisting other engineers and Project Managers with project implementations. The position requires a mix of hard and soft skills: an instinct for recognizing and helping our clients resolve technical issues, but also an innate desire to bring order to chaos and a knack for working with people across all levels, from end-users to CEOs, in a wide range of industries.
Over the past year, weve worked hard to help our team stay safe and healthy, and focus on family, given the differing impact of COVID-19 on all of us.
As you review this opportunity, keep in mind that due to the nature of our work, this position does require a physical presence in Los Angeles. We will continue to work-from-home for the foreseeable future, and we are already making plans to allow team members the option to work-from-home several days a week once our entire team has had the opportunity to be vaccinated, and schools have re-opened for in-person student learning.
In this role, you will
Share your resume and a cover letter (in PDF format*) that explains why you believe youd be a fit for Second Son and this position. Impeccable communication skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but dont stress if youre not a comedian. Just be yourself. Were mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why youd love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, well be bummed.
*We will only be reviewing submissions in PDF format, due to security/macro concerns with .doc, .docx, and .zip file formats.
What you bring to the table
What We Offer:
Vesta Home is a premier interior design and luxury home staging company in Los Angeles. We are seeking an experienced procurement specialist to lead our procurement department and help shape the future of purchasing at our company. An ideal candidate would have an interest in interior design and have the ability to independently solve problems and apply basic principles of design.
Health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) , 401K, 6 Paid Holidays
Irvine, CA electronic technician or test technician
salary:$15- $16 an hour
temp to hire
Full-time, 40 hours per week position,
Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
call Gary 323-694-6577
Summary/Objective: This position involves performing a variety of semi-routine tasks to ensure production quality standards are met. Under limited supervision, you will perform set-up, calibration, testing, and burn-in of the finished product.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
· Perform inspections and electrical testing of finished product in accordance with inspection and test documentation.
· Operate Automated Test Station (ATS) to test finished products. Complete documentation and labels to accompany each tested product.
· Communicate non-compliant product to supervision and work with responsible party to initiate corrections.
Skills & Competencies:
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must have and demonstrate knowledge of safety standards for working around energized electronics.
· Must have and demonstrate understanding of basic electronics.
· Must be proficient in the use of basic test instruments like the Oscilloscope and Digital Multimeter.
· Must be able to use typical electrician tools such as screw driver, nut driver, crimpers, etc.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
· This is an hourly, non-exempt position.
· It is a Full-time, 40 hours per week position, with the current work schedule being Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Odesus is a premier IT consulting company specializing in project staff augmentation. For over a decade, Odesus has been the go-to company providing top quality IT consultants.
Our client in California, is currently seeking a Program Manager with prior large scale / global implementation or M&A integrations experience, on a contract basis, who can work with their IT teams to manage and provide oversight across multiple high visibility, interdependent projects. The Program Manager will work with project managers leading these individual projects to identify, manage and track all the resource and task level interdependencies across these projects. Core focus areas will be delivery of a portfolio of projects across multiple platforms and disciplines. A solid background in various software development lifecycles (SDLCs), specifically Agile, as well as a proven track record in the project and program delivery will be essential.
***This will be a REMOTE position for the duration of the project*** Candidates local to California is preferred, but those willing to support PST time zones will be considered.***
For more information and immediate consideration, submit your Word resume today!
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer Power Systems to become an integral part of our team! You will assist in the research, design, and development of electrical power components and systems.
A little about us:
We are an employee-owned manufacturer of automotive and power accessories with its headquarters located in Camarillo, California. Top-Notch candidates may apply if willing to relocate. Our Customers are some of the largest retailers in the world. We license brands, like, Duracell®, Goodyear®, BestBuy®, Costco®, Pep Boys®, Walmart®, and The Red Cross®.
What you get by joining us! A great progressive working environment! We are North of LA, so we miss all the issues that come with living in the City, including having lower rates of Covid and we do follow CDC guidelines to a "T" in our lab! Walk to The Pleasant Valley, Historical Society & Museum on your break! You always know how the company is doing and what your contribution is to the bottom line. We pride ourselves on ensuring our team is informed and empowered. We have a great benefits program and the most competitive salaries on the market: $100-$150k/year.
Your job as Electrical Engineer is to design and develop battery-powered inverters and various DC-DC converters[ed1] [CK2] along with chargers while working. Will work with different battery chemistries and charge-discharge characteristics of various batteries.
What You Need:
If you have at least 3 years minimum of the above experience, please complete the screening questions and you will receive a link to complete a phone interview within 48 hours. Thank you!
Adult and Aging Population Psychiatric Unit
Seeking: enthusiastic and compassionate LVNs to join our team.
Located in Newport Beach, CA we are an accredited, acute care, 36 bed psychiatric hospital committed to the treatment of adult and aging population patients.
American Neuro-Psychiatric Network, Inc (ANNI) takes pride in providing a compassionate and highly skilled multidisciplinary staff that works as a cohesive team. This team approach consists of Nursing, Social Services, Activities Therapy, Nursing, and Physicians, which drives the care of each patient.
Administration is supportive of the staff and listens openly to any concerns any staff member may express.
Eight hour shifts. Salary is competitive with Orange County Behavioral Health. ANNI offers comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) plan, vacation and sick leave benefits.
Qualifications for LVNs:
Current CA LVN license.
Current CPR certificate required.
Minimum 1 year experience in an Acute Care Hospital or Skilled Nursing Facility with psychiatric/mental health/behavior health experience required.
Come join our team; enhance your skills in a full time, part time or per diem position and help make a difference in people’s lives. We are an EOE employer.
Fax or e-mail resume and salary history to:
Únete a Nuestro Equipo!
DolEx está buscando Asociados(as) de Ventas de medio tiempo en la ciudad de Norwalk, CA
Buscamos candidatos amables que disfruten trabajar con el público promoviendo y vendiendo productos y servicios financieros como envíos de dinero, money orders, préstamos personales y cambio de cheques entre otros. Excelente oportunidad para candidatos interesados en aprender y tener experiencia en la industria financiera o para aquellos que disfrutan conocer gente de diferentes países y diferentes culturas, mientras ofrecen productos con alta demanda. DolEx Dollar Express, Inc. es un empleador que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades y esta comprometido con un entorno laboral diverso e inclusivo.
Si le gusta trabajar en un ambiente de oficina y ofrecer soluciones financieras a una clientela diversa mientras gana un pago base por hora mas comisión, DolEx tiene la oportunidad perfecta de trabajo para usted!
We are a large Imaging group, with 23 locations in Southern California, proud leading providers of quality healthcare to the community. Our centers are equipped to treat diagnostics, traumatic, and life-threatening injuries with caring and innovative team of healthcare professionals dedicated to enthusiastically improving the health and quality of life of the people we serve.
We are seeking an Ultrasound Technologist in the Los Angeles area who will be conducting ultrasound examinations which include operation of real-time and portable equipment as well as multiple imaging modalities, under the administrative direction of the Site Manager and the clinical direction of the Medical Director and Radiologist. Experience in use of Doppler and post-Doppler preferred.
Additional tasks associated with keeping the radiology department running may perform ultrasound examinations which include operation of real-time and portable equipment as well as multiple imaging modalities, under the administrative direction of the Site Manager and the clinical direction of the Medical Director and Radiologist.
Required Experience/ Education:
Satisfactory and formal completion of an accredited, certified AMA school of Ultrasonography.
ARDMS Certification is REQUIRED!
Successful completion of Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers is preferred.
Experience in the use of Doppler and pulse Doppler preferred.
MUST have current CPR and Venipuncture license.
Demonstrate competency in the use of all applicable aspects of the CIS, RIS, and PACS.
Certified in Basic Cardiac Life Support.
Good understanding of providing superior patient care; comfort, safety and confidentiality.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to interact effectively with doctors, patients, peers
The ideal candidate will have:
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Good understanding of providing superior patient care; comfort, safety and confidentiality.
Ability to interact effectively with doctors, patients, peers and management.
MINIMUM of three years of clinical Ultrasound experience is REQUIRED.
Ideal Candidate lives close to or in Orange County.
We are large Imaging group, with 26 locations in Southern California, proud leading providers of quality healthcare to the community. Our centers are equipped to treat diagnostics, traumatic, and life-threatening injuries, with caring and innovative team of healthcare professionals dedicated to enthusiastically improving the health and quality of life of the people we serve.
We are looking for a Marketing and Provider Relations Representative to join our growing team on a full- time basis. You will be working a majority of your day off-site and build relationships with referring physicians and medical offices in your assigned area. Your primary responsibility is to offer superior customer service to existing clients/ contracts (including managed care organizations), physicians, medical offices, IPA's, and other contracted accounts.
In the position you will:
- Identify and resolve service issues relating to referring physicians, their staff and patients.
- Provide turnkey services to referring physician offices by acting as liaison between operations management
- Corporate management and billing departments, to ensure timely turnaround of service issues and/or concerns
- Keep sales, operations and radiologists updated on account issues and resolution (status)
- Maintain special assignment accounts as directed by Operations
You will assist the VP of Business Development to coordinate effective office visits.
The purpose of these visits will be to:
* Educate referring and new offices on enhancements, new studies, and advances -- essentially target market
* Increase referral percentages/volume and word of mouth
* Increase referral percentages/volume from currently non-referring offices
* Maintain image in the community as cutting-edge experts
* Bring our level of service to the offices
* Effectively manage territory
The right candidate must have:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Professional customer service skills
- Good overall clerical skills
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Must be able to interact effectively and professionally with doctors, referring doctors, patients, vendors, peers, staff and management
- Should posses current California driver's license and good driving record
- Minimum of 2 years proven sales & marketing experience
- Preferred 1 - 2 years experience in healthcare
- Bachelor's Degree is required!
- Knowledge of preparing, and interpreting spreadsheets and reports
- Managed care contracting experience is highly desirable
- Good selling skills is highly desirable
- Bilingual is a PLUS!
Competitive Hourly Rate, based on education and experience.
Competitive benefit program, including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Bonuses.