Looking for an opportunity to employ your experience in DISTRIBUTION and LOGISTICS with an award-winning cannabis infused products team?
Coda Signature is an award winning infused products company that is experiencing rapid growth. We currently have operations in Colorado and are hiring for our facility in Oakland, California. We are currently seeking a highly effective, accurate and organized Distribution and Logistics Manager for our Oakland, CA location. The successful candidate must be an organized, accurate and hardworking professional who is able to embrace change.
The Distribution and Logistics Manager will coordinate movement of all regulated product, verify shipments and deliveries within a determined time schedule, identify and remedy any logistical errors or challenges, as well as manage the fulfillment / inventory team and distribution and transportation personnel. With our growth trajectory, this position is crucial to ensuring that we have effective internal processes in place that support our increasing daily transactions. These transactions need to be accomplished efficiently and with extreme accuracy for maximum customer satisfaction.
· Establish and implement processes for the accurate and efficient distribution of Coda Signature products to retail stores, distributor partners and testing facilities.
· Lead inventory planning efforts by maintaining metrics and analyzing data to assess performance and implement improvements.
· Maintain Coda Signature’s product quality standards and professionalism in all business interactions.
· Adhere to Coda Signature’s core values.
· Oversee the inventory and fulfillment functions including supervising inventory and fulfillment coordinators.
· Demonstrate on-site leadership by modeling leadership qualities and proactively addressing concerns, conflicts, and communication hurdles with team members.
· Drive productivity by setting daily, weekly and long-term goals for the team
· Communicate and support high expectations for teamwork, mutual respect and open communication within the team and across functions.
· Manage budgets and purchasing for fulfillment including packing, shipping, labels, equipment and supplies.
· Ensure finished products and inventory transfers are accurately packaged and labeled.
· Develop processes to ensure stock levels are optimal and staff has access to accurate information.
· Maintain quality standards for storing finished inventory.
Sourcing and Distribution:
· Negotiate positive pricing and schedules that meet Coda Signature’s forecasted production and budget goals.
· Oversee delivery drivers and scheduling to ensure products arrive safely and quickly.
· Ensure delivery vehicles are maintained and safe and outfitted appropriately (to include temp control, safety, and quality control).
· Analyze delivery methods to include appropriate containers.
· Assist with wholesale fulfillment processes and third-party pickups.
· Act as an interface between the sales team and production team creating efficient processes to support sales and increasing number of transactions.
· Ensure inventory levels are accurate so sales team has correct information when interfacing with customers.
· Coordinate the sales order process for accuracy and efficiency.
Technology and Compliance:
· Recommend and utilize technology to optimize supply chain operations and provide reporting for planning, decision making, and compliance.
· Ensure all SKU’s are accurately tracked and inventory variances are identified and addressed. Analyze and monitor the financial and operational impact of inventory adjustments.
· Create queries and reports for current and projected inventory, and all order-related transaction history.
· Work with the Department Heads, CCO and COO to ensure all regulatory and compliance measures are met, including implementing new or improved policies and procedures as needed.
· Minimum 5-years experience in logistics, production, sourcing, or supply chain management in a high-volume manufacturing or retail environment.
· BS/BA in Logistics, Business, Supply Chain or relevant field.
· Minimum of 2 years’ supervision experience of non-exempt production employees.
· Excellent computer and mathematics skills, as well as data analysis; strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Sales Force and QuickBooks required.
· Experience in the cannabis industry highly preferred.
· Experience with METRC highly desirable; experience with inventory management systems, track and trace requirements, POS, preferred.
· Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organization skills.
· Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with both internal team and external partners.
· Proven ability to recommend pricing strategies and structure agreements to favorably impact the company.
· Embrace a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
· Comfortable learning new technologies.
· Aptitude for problem solving and troubleshooting and ability to communicate to management recommendations built on analysis and a strong business case.
· Precise attention to detail.
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Calm under pressure.
· Ability to work independently with little supervision.
· Strongly committed to providing high quality products to customers including the packing and presentation of the products.
· Safety and compliance focused.
· Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs.
· Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift for long periods of time.
· Must have and be able to maintain a valid and clean driver’s license.
· Must be 21 years’ or older.
This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer
Coda Signature embraces change and the opportunity it brings. We are focused on delivering quality products and customer service and are committed to recruiting, developing, rewarding and retaining the best workforce in our industry. In addition to having a dynamic, team oriented, and fun work environment, we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
For consideration, please send your resume and a cover letter that includes why you are the best person for this position and your salary requirements to via ZipRecruiter.
As a Route Manager, you will lead a team of collection experts to provide excellent customer service. You will address incoming orders to resolve service-related issues and will work with Routing Dispatch Supervisors and other team members to coordinate and direct drivers. Manages collection routes and driver/laborer performance on a daily basis in single or multiple lines of businesses: Residential, Commercial, and/or Roll-Off.
Essential Job Functions:
Qualifications and Requirements:
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Senior SAP BA Warehouse Management and Logistics Execution to join the Legrand North America Team in any existing Legrand North and Central America location in the USA. The Sr. SAP Business Analyst will play a key role in supporting and enhancing Legrand’s global SAP application. The BA works directly with business customers and is involved in capturing business requirements, solution design and implementation. The BA will collaborate with the development team and other functional team members to provide comprehensive cross functional solutions.
What Will You Do?
The Logistics Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring the proper and timely movement of freight and information, while complying with any internal and external requirements. In addition, developing and maintaining relationships with carriers and customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Tracking, tracing, and updating the status of shipments on a daily basis.
- Accurate and timely data entry into our system
- Effective communication with customers, vendors, and co-workers through a high volume of e-mails, phone calls and verbal contact.
- Monitoring of reports.
- Accurate and timely billing to customers.
- Providing customer service via email and telephone correspondence to address customer questions and concerns.
- Maintaining strong and effective relationships with vendors (shipping lines, trucking companies, etc.).
- Must have the desire to understand the operational process flow and constantly seeking improved ways for efficiency.