We are looking for a talented Real Estate Listing Coordinator in San Jose, CA to manage listings and provide exceptional customer service to clients for this high-volume, fast-paced real estate team. This is a great opportunity to be the glue that holds everything together. If you thrive on moments where you can say, “I got this!” this is the job for you.
Providing exceptional service is of the utmost importance to you as you enjoy building long-lasting, quality business relationships. You can work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary. You have a "can-do" positive attitude. You are a student of the game, always striving to improve and you are open and eager to learn more.
Our client, The Erdal Swartz Team, has been ranked one of the Top 25 Realtors in Silicon Valley by the Multiple Listings Service. Part of what keeps the team at the top of their game is constantly striving to provide better and better service and value to their clients. They are always learning, improving and growing. To achieve this, they are looking for a Listing Coordinator who can help them juggle their various listings. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a team who loves what they do and transforming the lives of the clients they serve.
Listing Coordinators with prior real estate experience in an Operations, TC and/or similar role are encouraged to apply. Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales—this is not the job for you
Areas of Focus:
• Prepare for and schedule listing appointments, manage the pre-listing and listing launch process
• Utilize checklists to oversee transactions from contract to close
• Coordinate listing marketing pieces, including mailers and property flyers
• Prepare listing presentations, manage listing paperwork, manage supplies for the presentation of properties
• Liaise with title, escrow, lenders for a smooth transaction
• Schedule photography, stager, and various other listing vendors including manage property improvements prior to marketing the home
• Serve as the key contact person for clients by providing a concierge-level of service
• Maintain impeccable organizational and communication skills with Agent at all times
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• 2+ years of experience assisting a Real Estate Agent, office or team, or you have worked in mortgage, title, or escrow, or outside the real estate industry supporting C-Level executives with strong project management experience
• Real estate license in addition to in-depth knowledge and understanding of real estate contract and concept is preferred, however, they are willing to train the right candidate
We are looking for TALENT. Does this describe you?
• You’ll never say, that’s not my job
• You understand real estate can get emotional and you take nothing personally
• You’re smart, dependable and reliable; we can trust you, nothing falls through the cracks
• Highly organized and love creating and using systems for efficiency
• Resourceful and a self-starter
• You stay cool under pressure and don't get flustered
• You prefer to "own" your job, and not just wait to be told what to do
• You love working in the office and don’t mind being alone
• You are a great communicator and keep your team in the loop
• You maintain a sense of urgency and you love working in a rapidly changing environment
Key Software Proficiency
• Google Suite of Services
• Copper CRM
• Social Media Platforms
• Real Estate Software: MLS, Dotloop, Zipforms, DocuSign, Dropbox
• MAC proficient
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000 based on experience
Benefits: Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, M-F (8-5)
Location: San Jose, CA. You live within a 30-minute commute of San Jose, CA. You have daily access to a personal vehicle that you can drive for work-related tasks. You have a driver’s license and you carry insurance.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing looks forward to connecting with you! Due to the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. This is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.