Mission: TNDC develops community and provides affordable housing and services for people with low incomes in the Tenderloin and throughout San Francisco, to promote equitable access to opportunity and resources.
Established in 1981, TNDC has grown to employ more than 430 staff, to develop, own, manage and provide supportive services in 42 properties that offer deeply affordable housing for nearly 4,800 tenants, and to expand its work in community organizing and afterschool programming. TNDC is viewed as a trusted and well-organized community ally locally and a practice leader nationally. In San Francisco, TNDC envisions diverse communities where people with low incomes can fulfill their potential and meet their basic needs. In the Tenderloin, TNDC stands as a catalyst for advancing community interests and a force for expanding the choices that enhance livability, such as housing, employment, education, food, cultural activities, and open spaces.
TNDC values are: Integrity, Excellence, Inclusion, Collaboration and Equity
Under the direction of the Property Supervisor, the General Manager II is responsible for the overall operation of an SRO/Senior or Family property for extremely and very low-income tenants, including formerly homeless and disabled adults. The General Manager II will oversee the day-to-day operations of the property. This includes maintaining a supportive environment for all residents, assuring the property’s sound fiscal management, up keeping a well-maintained building and grounds, managing the onsite staff and their duties, and interacting with and supervising vendors.
Action Property Management, the leader in association management, is seeking a full time Event Concierge to join our team at our ultra luxury residential high rise community, 181 Fremont in San Francisco.
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Event Concierge is the first point of contact for residents entering the amenities level. The Event Concierge is committed to providing the highest level of 5 star service and hospitality to all residents and their guests. The Event Concierge must be a creative thinker, capable of stepping outside of the box to create and provide an array of luxurious and diverse concierge services such as booking massages, personal training sessions, arranging special food and wine tastings, restaurant and entertainment recommendations and reservations, assisting with amenity room reservations and event planning and will perform limited errands for residents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Drug Free Workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Career Opportunity with BHHS' "Platinum Elite Group" (Las Vegas)
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE:
• REALTOR - (Must be licensed or in obtaining process).
• CLIENT CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR - (Must understand Real Estate process.
• LISTING and ESCROW COORDINATOR - (Must be licensed or in obtaining process).
• COMPUTER GRAPHIC MARKETING
• MEDIA MARKETING
• COMPUTER GRAPHIC MARKETING
Are you A GROWTH MINDED, LOYAL, SELF STARTING, POSITIVE, PROACTIVE, DETAILED RESULTS ORIENTED, ORGANIZED and MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL with PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION, Follow-Up and Skills that can handle a large volume of business?
We are "THE PLATINUM ELITE GROUP", One of Berkshire Hathaway's Busiest and Premium Real Estate Service Providers nationwide, and we are looking for AGGRESSIVE, DEDICATED individuals with a strong WORK ETHIC to join our Growing Vision.
Applicants must be COMMITTED to taking Career Ownership and uphold Purposeful Intentions for Helping Others. We expect our associates to always Have Fun while going Above, Beyond and strive for Excellence at All Times! If you have made the commitment to being your best you, we are Excited to SUPPORT YOUR SUCCESS by inviting you to "Apply Now" and become part of our Unique Vision and Supportive Culture.
• Commitment to Career Ownership, Achieving Client Results, Punctuality and Presence.
• Positive and Strategic Mentality, Growth and Willingness Mindset.
• Ability to Adapt in Changing Markets
• Computer Proficiency.
• Ability to manage and maintain Proactive, Consistent and Systematic Tasks and Meeting Schedules.
• Exceed Result Deadlines in a High Volume Environment.
• Pristine Attention to Quality and Detail.
• Must Proactively Communicate (ie. Phones, Oral, Written).
• Ability to produce timely Daily, Weekly Reports.
• Respond, Follow Up timely to Company/Client/Customer/Affiliate Vendor requests and monitor work/task completion (You must have a vehicle and be able to hold people accountable for results).
• Must be able to work in Team Atmosphere with light to moderate supervision.
• Must maintain discretion at all times including the confidential nature of Company Intellectual Property, Company Materials, Client, Customer and Associate Confidential information.
(Real Estate Sales / Brokerage Operations, Associate Management, Transactional Coordination, Loss Mitigation, Loan Modified Payoff, Negotiation, Book Keeping Experience and being Bi-Lingual are all a plus)
For a scheduled interview to be considered for hire, Email RESUME, REFERENCES & POSITION DESIRED to:
HR @ PlatinumElite.com
Attn. Human Resources, The Platinum Elite Group
Additional Career Opportunities and income structures are posted on line at www.PlatinumElite.com
HOURLY | SALARY | COMMISSION Positions are Based on Experience. BONUS | RESIDUALS | PERK Programs Avail Based on Qualifying.
LUXURY HOMES | RESIDENTIAL | DEVELOPER SALES | HIGH RISE | COMMERCIAL | MULTI FAMILY-APARTMENTS | FORECLOSURE-REO | SHORT SALES | LOSS MIT | BUSINESS | INDUSTRIAL | RETAIL | OFFICE | LAND
Listing Coordinator – Austin, TX
Bungalo Homes, a new venture within Amherst Residential, LLC, will be selling thoughtfully refurbished single-family homes directly to consumers, with an emphasis on the next generation of home buyers. In the first phase, the company is building a new consumer brand, a technology platform to help buyers connect the dots, and an in-house listing agent team focused on the buyer and buyer agent experience. Additionally, Bungalo Mortgage, an affiliated business of Bungalo Homes, will have the ability to offer mortgage financing to Bungalo Home’s buyers – enabling a truly unique end-to-end experience powered by technology.
As Bungalo Listing Coordinator, you are knowledgeable about real estate and able to ensure we’re providing the most accurate and holistic picture of the home to our buyers. You write and edit clear, concise and grammatically correct copy and interface with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure you have all the data, photos and other materials required to do the job right. You take seriously the responsibility of putting together the listing for each home and are diligent in your efforts to ensure accuracy across all channels.
Responsibilities of the Role:
What you’ll need to have:
What We Offer:
Amherst’s WeWork office is located on Barton Springs Rd. near the heart of downtown Austin and within walking distance of Lady Bird Lake.
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.
Midwest Land Group is one of the fastest growing land real estate brokerages in the United States. Based out of Leawood, Kansas, we are rapidly expanding across a six state region including Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and South Dakota. Our business model focuses on connecting buyers and sellers of land real estate primarily hunting land, farmland, ranches, recreational properties, and investment properties. We are seeking a highly motivated and professional Listing Coordinator to generate leads for our agents through the creation, maintenance, and management of Midwest Land Group’s listing inventory.This is a full-time, hourly position that will be based out of our office in Leawood, KS. If you “get” our brand and have the desired skill sets listed below, we want you on our team.This position will report directly to the Director of Operations.Key ResponsibilitiesTurn the information and photos received from our agents into branded, accurate, and impactful listings that will be viewed by potential clients through a variety of mediums (website, social media, print, etc).Ensure consistency and accuracy across all features of the real estate listings, with an emphasis on proofreading, photo editing, wordsmithing, grammatical editing, formatting, etc. Communicate with our agents on a daily basis when they make special requests or when more information is needed to complete their listing.Continuously identify best practices and opportunities to further improve our marketing processes to maintain an industry-leading position. Desired Skills & ExperienceExceptional writing and editing skillsPhoto editing experienceHigh attention to detailAbility to organize, prioritize, and complete multiple projects at the same time Experience with design/illustration software is a plus: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and LightroomPersonal CharacteristicsA passion for the outdoors is a necessityDesire to be a continuous learner and challenge the status quoMust be able to handle multiple projects concurrently and work independently with minimal supervisionAbility to establish and maintain effective relationships at all levels of the organizationTo ApplyIf you are interested, qualified, and ready to take the next step, please apply online or send your resume and cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org with “Listing Coordinator” in the subject line.All inquiries and resume submissions will be treated as strictly confidential. Equal Opportunity Employer
We are seeking a Listing and Transaction Coordinator in Mission Woods, Kansas to join a top-performing residential real estate team. This is a fun and exciting role for someone who wants to join a start-up disruptor! If you are looking for a career with a company that seeks to provide their clients, agents, staff, and community with exceptional and transformative experiences, keep reading!
About the company:
Kindness. Connection. Compassion. These three fundamental principles drive Andy Bash’s approach to real estate and serve as the foundation for Bash & Co. Sotheby's International Realty. Andy started his own brokerage in 2014, with the desire to create thoughtful, extraordinary moments for clients in an industry that can be solely focused on mediocre transactions. He recognized the need and knew he could deliver a better product than the industry standard.
The ideal candidate plays an active role in the listing process, pays attention to the details, and knows how to prioritize their duties without direction. Our client seeks someone who will put the needs of the client first and will handle all communication with a polished etiquette and finesse.
• Superior attention to detail
• Driven and takes initiative
• Positive, energetic, and enthusiastic
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills
You are responsible for providing a concierge-level of service to clients and handling all listings. This is a hands-on, process-oriented, dynamic position where the details matter.
• Assisting with all pre-listing activities to bring the home to the market
• Input properties into the MLS
• Schedule and coordinate with all vendors
• Assist the transaction coordinator as needed with escrow
• Additional administrative tasks as necessary
Required experience and knowledge:
• 1+ years of experience in an administrative role
• Real Estate experience preferred but not required
• An active KS Real Estate License or willing and able to obtain one
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master:
• MS Office Suite
Marketing/Listing Coordinator supports a team of Real Estate Agents by assisting with all aspects of the listing process, including creating/designing marketing materials and advertisements, aswering client questions, project management to prepare home for market, scheduling, entering home details into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and listing presentations.Looking for an organized individual who is dedicated to producing quality results, is detail oriented, a positive attitude, great communication skills and excellent computer skills. This is NOT an entry level position. Desired traits: Excellent work ethic, dedicated to exceptional customer service, friendly and out-going Perform and multi-task well in a very fast-paced environment; able to handle 15-25 files/transactions at one time Graphic design/Marketing experience Excellent organizational and follow through skills Keen attention to detail and time management skills Proficient skill level with computer applications, including Microsoft Office and design programs such as Adobe Pro and InDesign Experience with internet marketing and social media Confidence and business maturity; clear and effective phone communication; excellent writing skills Responsibilities:Prepare pre-listing packagesPrepare listing paperworkCoordinate and assist in preparing homes for market (project coordinator)Enter new listings in MLSEnter showing instructions with Showing ServicesDesign property flyers, implement website marketing campaignsCommunicate with Sellers and vendors; keep team members informedDeliver flyers, signs, lockboxes, keys, etc. when necessaryEnter clients and listing information into CRM databaseCoordinate sales with Transaction/Office Manager; work as an integral part of the teamProvide excellent customer service to create a "Client for Life" Experience and knowledge:2-5 years minimum of work experience in design/project management, adminstrative responsibilitiesReal Estate experience preferred, but not requiredAn active Kansas and Missouri Real Estate License or willing and able to obtain one The Details:Salary: Based on experienceHours: 8-5, M-F, some flexibility on evenings and weekendsBenefits: Mileage reimbursement, monthly health contributionLocation: Mission Woods, KS. You live within a 20-minute commute of Mission Woods, have a personal vehicle you can use for work, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Who are we looking for?
This person has a strong sense for organization and reviewing documents. They can keep things in order and meet/exceed deadlines. They have strong communication skills and developing & nurturing client relationships. They share the vision of the team.
**Real Estate License is preferred but not required**
What will you do?
· Coordinate listing agreement signing/completion
· Secure and organize and upload documents
· Assist in setting up inspections/necessary bids
· Order and coordinate pictures/lockbox/CSS
· Create Flyers and Features/Updates lists
· MLS data entry and presentation
· Post listings on social media and other sites
· Seek out Feedback response from showings
· Customer Care contact for client and Market Reports bi-weekly
· Implement Team Mission and share our values with the public
· Build team processes to stream line files and storage
· Manage systems with progressive efficiency
· Build/Maintain databases of all contacts made and ongoing follow up system
· Research competition, trends, and new technologies
· Coordinate vendors and repair item quotes for properties
· Create listing presentation material
· Marketing material prep and ordering
· Checking on listings and host accompanied showings
· Create & Execute strategic marketing plans that accomplish revenue goals and customer acquisitions
· Work closely with team to ensure the synergy of work-life balance
· Possess an impeccable attention to detail and are highly organized
· Professional, confident and high-touch communicator
· Resourceful, positive strategic thinkers and problem solver
· Possess and innate ability to streamline processes and elevate efficiency
· Enjoy performing administrative tasks and finding solutions to problems
· Find fulfillment in supporting and helping other, so they can do their job more effectively
· Work closely with team to ensure synergy and work-life balance
· Computer and Microsoft proficiency; Photoshop knowledge