Who are we looking for?
This person has a strong sense for organization and reviewing documents. They can keep things in order and meet/exceed deadlines. They have strong communication skills and developing & nurturing client relationships. They share the vision of the team.
**Real Estate License is preferred but not required**
What will you do?
· Coordinate listing agreement signing/completion
· Secure and organize and upload documents
· Assist in setting up inspections/necessary bids
· Order and coordinate pictures/lockbox/CSS
· Create Flyers and Features/Updates lists
· MLS data entry and presentation
· Post listings on social media and other sites
· Seek out Feedback response from showings
· Customer Care contact for client and Market Reports bi-weekly
· Implement Team Mission and share our values with the public
· Build team processes to stream line files and storage
· Manage systems with progressive efficiency
· Build/Maintain databases of all contacts made and ongoing follow up system
· Research competition, trends, and new technologies
· Coordinate vendors and repair item quotes for properties
· Create listing presentation material
· Marketing material prep and ordering
· Checking on listings and host accompanied showings
· Create & Execute strategic marketing plans that accomplish revenue goals and customer acquisitions
· Work closely with team to ensure the synergy of work-life balance
· Possess an impeccable attention to detail and are highly organized
· Professional, confident and high-touch communicator
· Resourceful, positive strategic thinkers and problem solver
· Possess and innate ability to streamline processes and elevate efficiency
· Enjoy performing administrative tasks and finding solutions to problems
· Find fulfillment in supporting and helping other, so they can do their job more effectively
· Work closely with team to ensure synergy and work-life balance
· Computer and Microsoft proficiency; Photoshop knowledge
Edina Realty employees enjoy a supportive, fun and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas. Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
The listing/sales coordinator performs data input functions and processes all real estate information to include, new listings, changes, deletions, sales, etc. May serve as a backup to other office staff. Assists with special projects as needed. Assignments are generally routine in nature and are carried out in accordance with general work instructions and established office practices and precedents.
CANAM Realty is a successful real estate firm for over 15 years and is looking for a knowledgeable and organized person to perform the duties of a LISTING Coordinator on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities and duties include:
This is a full time, hourly position with bonuses. Our office is staffed between the hours of 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter that details your interest in the position and why you feel you are qualified to perform the duties detailed above. Applicants of interest will be contacted for an interview.
Office is located in Ahwatukee
Career Opportunity with BHHS' "Platinum Elite Group" (Las Vegas)
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE:
• REALTOR - (Must be licensed or in obtaining process).
• CLIENT CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR - (Must understand Real Estate process.
• LISTING and ESCROW COORDINATOR - (Must be licensed or in obtaining process).
• COMPUTER GRAPHIC MARKETING
• MEDIA MARKETING
• COMPUTER GRAPHIC MARKETING
Are you A GROWTH MINDED, LOYAL, SELF STARTING, POSITIVE, PROACTIVE, DETAILED RESULTS ORIENTED, ORGANIZED and MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL with PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION, Follow-Up and Skills that can handle a large volume of business?
We are "THE PLATINUM ELITE GROUP", One of Berkshire Hathaway's Busiest and Premium Real Estate Service Providers nationwide, and we are looking for AGGRESSIVE, DEDICATED individuals with a strong WORK ETHIC to join our Growing Vision.
Applicants must be COMMITTED to taking Career Ownership and uphold Purposeful Intentions for Helping Others. We expect our associates to always Have Fun while going Above, Beyond and strive for Excellence at All Times! If you have made the commitment to being your best you, we are Excited to SUPPORT YOUR SUCCESS by inviting you to "Apply Now" and become part of our Unique Vision and Supportive Culture.
• Commitment to Career Ownership, Achieving Client Results, Punctuality and Presence.
• Positive and Strategic Mentality, Growth and Willingness Mindset.
• Ability to Adapt in Changing Markets
• Computer Proficiency.
• Ability to manage and maintain Proactive, Consistent and Systematic Tasks and Meeting Schedules.
• Exceed Result Deadlines in a High Volume Environment.
• Pristine Attention to Quality and Detail.
• Must Proactively Communicate (ie. Phones, Oral, Written).
• Ability to produce timely Daily, Weekly Reports.
• Respond, Follow Up timely to Company/Client/Customer/Affiliate Vendor requests and monitor work/task completion (You must have a vehicle and be able to hold people accountable for results).
• Must be able to work in Team Atmosphere with light to moderate supervision.
• Must maintain discretion at all times including the confidential nature of Company Intellectual Property, Company Materials, Client, Customer and Associate Confidential information.
(Real Estate Sales / Brokerage Operations, Associate Management, Transactional Coordination, Loss Mitigation, Loan Modified Payoff, Negotiation, Book Keeping Experience and being Bi-Lingual are all a plus)
For a scheduled interview to be considered for hire, Email RESUME, REFERENCES & POSITION DESIRED to:
HR @ PlatinumElite.com
Attn. Human Resources, The Platinum Elite Group
Additional Career Opportunities and income structures are posted on line at www.PlatinumElite.com
HOURLY | SALARY | COMMISSION Positions are Based on Experience. BONUS | RESIDUALS | PERK Programs Avail Based on Qualifying.
LUXURY HOMES | RESIDENTIAL | DEVELOPER SALES | HIGH RISE | COMMERCIAL | MULTI FAMILY-APARTMENTS | FORECLOSURE-REO | SHORT SALES | LOSS MIT | BUSINESS | INDUSTRIAL | RETAIL | OFFICE | LAND
We are seeking a Real Estate Listing/Marketing Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand.
Platinum Realty Group is a top producing real estate team looking for a full time Listing Specialist! We help our clients buy and sell real estate in the Northeast Wisconsin
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. The Listing Specialist is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This individual exhibits drive and desire to influence and grow long term on our team.
The Listing Specialist is deeply committed to supporting each client with world class service and commitment. As the success of the team grows, this individual may be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all tasks continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
Who are we looking for? You...
· Main point of contact for our listings
· Travel to listings to start the marketing process with potential staging
· Owning the marketing of each property such as taking photos, 3d tours and sign placement
· Foster customer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step.
· Developing effective ways for better communication and increased customer satisfaction.
· Conflict resolution - think independently and be proactive. Get coaching when stuck and do not give your job back.
· Management of listings through effective systems and task planning.
· Promotes all listings on social media platforms
· Serve as key point of contact for sellers, handles inquiries relative to active listings. Provides a concierge-level of service
· Keeps agents and team members informed regarding Listings
· Communicate with Clients, Agents, Lenders, Title Companies; from opening of file to closing.
· All files kept up to date and maintained with the highest level of customer service, communication and expectations across all channels of the transaction.
· Removal or installation of sign/lockbox or coordinate with others as needed.
· Daily audit of files to stay ahead of red flags.
· Calm and cool under pressure with a high degree of independence.
· Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally.
· Display excellent customer service skills.
· Self-motivated and able to work well independently.
· Able to set priorities, plan and organize tasks, and complete tasks timely.
· Demonstrate problem assessment and problem-solving skills.
· Strong organizational and follow-through, ownership, and accountability.
· Ability to learn new processes and procedures.
· Extreme attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
· Desire to exceed customers’ and agents’ expectations.
· Accepts challenges, sets goals, and exceeds them.
· Demonstrate initiative, reliability, and teamwork skills.
This position is an will be probationary for 90 days with Bi-weekly pay. After the first 90 days the position becomes salary with bonuses based on the number of listings closed. Potential total compensation = $45k-$55k
Please submit an application video or audio recording with your resume telling us who you are, why you think you would be a great fit for this position, and why you want to work for Platinum Realty Group. Applications without recordings will not be reviewed. (Recording can be 2 minutes or less)
Email Address is listed in last question
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year