Burger Me is a locally owned and operated quick service, all natural burger restaurant serving the great people of our Reno/Tahoe community. We are looking for full and part time line cooks for our location in Downtown Truckee. Qualified candidates will have at least 1 year cooking experience in a fast paced, high volume kitchen and has comprehensive knowledge of proper food prep handling and kitchen safety. We want individuals who understand the value of reliability and bring a "can do" mentality to the workplace. We offer flexibility in scheduling (but typically weekend availability needed), industry leading wage plus tips! 401K, paid vacation and personal days with tenure. We are local small business that understands that the value of our company lies within each individual on our team. Come be a part of a great team in a positive, fair and safe environment! Email a manager via CL with LINE COOK in the subject line or drop a resume or application at our Truckee location. Thanks for looking!
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are a 3 store chain that is family owned and operated in the Reno/Tahoe area. Established in 2008, we just celebrated our 12 year anniversary! Burger Me! is an all natural burger joint based on locally sourced, fresh ingredients and house made recipes. We pride our selves in making quality food and having an industry leading customer service! We offer good old fashioned classic burgers, healthy alternatives and a variety of different game and fish options. We are a great hang out or a place for great food for busy folks on the move!