Taiko Sushi in Folsom is looking for an experienced sushi chef. We are also hiring a part time prep/line cook
Line Cook Responsibilities
· Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
· Preparing food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
· Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
We are looking for a professional line cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
· Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
· Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
· Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
· Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
· Clean up station and take care of leftover food
· Stock inventory appropriately
· Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
· Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
· Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
· Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
· Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
· Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
· Familiar with industry’s best practices
Be A Part Of What's Trending At Today's Chili's.
Make Money. Grow Your Career. Be a Chilihead.
Our Heart of House Team Members are responsible for setting the pace for a great shift, every shift. They provide dependable, fast service that is absolutely Chili's™. If you take pride in great team work and want to make money while growing your career with a flexible schedule, then we want to hear from you!
We are seeking fun, outgoing, and high-energy individuals to join our team as part-time and/or full-time Cooks.
What makes a good job, a great job:
Chili's™ was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we've boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day. Our Team Members work in a positive environment that is committed to our Purpose to Connect, Serve, and Give to Create the Best Life.™