We are searching for friendly, energetic, highly-motivated individuals who will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, who enjoy creating exceptional food.
As a Cook, you would be responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards. The tasks you would need to perform include:
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s)
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations.
Full time & part time positions available -- some weekend availability is necessary* Excellent benefits including discounted meals and health insurance eligibility.
If you are looking for a fun, family atmosphere work place, we would be very excited to meet you.
Hop Creek is a neighborhood brew pub that caters to our locals. The community has embraced us with open arms and we are here for them. The two owners are present each day and are committed to ensuring all individuals - guests and team members - have an enjoyable experience each time they visit Hop Creek.