Hive, the place to bee is Dimond's buzzing cafe, serving 3rd wave coffee, freshly-prepared food, and great vibes.
Are you passionate about people, outstanding coffee, and nourishing food? So are we!
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED barista that shares our passion for people and great quality coffee and food.
LATTE ART IS A MUST. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT MAKE LATTE ART. You will also need a California Food Handlers card.
We can provide ~15 hours a week, one-weekend day availability required Our current hours are 8am-2pm daily and are currently serving only through our to-go window.
To learn more about us check our web-site/FB:
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Aloha! L&L Hawaiian BBQ is hiring! We are looking for restaurant professionals to join our "ohana" (family)!
We are looking for a professional line cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
You are responsible to:
We are looking for someone who has:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Reports to: Kitchen Manager/ Head Chef
Department: Back of House
Job Summary: Responsible for completing and assisting in food preparation, menu execution, and performing basic kitchen responsibilities to ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant through the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities: include the following, but are not limited to:
1. Reads and prepares menu items as ordered by Guests according to the assigned portions and quality standards of the menu.
2. Follows specific recipes and instructions to prepare menu items using basic kitchen equipment and preparatory utensils.
3. Follows proper food handling and safety requirements when preparing guests’ orders.
4. Retrieves ingredients and materials from appropriate areas by lifting and carrying to food preparation area.
5. Maintains food product and kitchen supply inventory and notifies the Kitchen Manager/ Head Chef of any shortages.
6. Examines labels and dates of incoming food shipments and properly stores in the correct locations of the restaurant.
7. Maintains proper upkeep (neat, orderly, follows “First In, First Out”) of the storage areas, refrigerators, and freezers.
8. Properly dates and labels perishable food items when receiving deliveries.
9. Places dishes, cooking equipment, and utensils in the dishwashing room.
10. Restocks kitchen supplies, dishes, glassware, utensils, and To-Go containers in the kitchen as needed.
11. Removes garbage, recycling, compost, and fryer oil as needed and dispenses in appropriate areas.
12. Constantly maintains a neat, safe, clean, and sanitary work areas at all times in compliance with State health and safety regulations.
13. Sweeps and mops the kitchen floor at the end of each day, or as needed.
14. Completes opening and closing duties in accordance with approved procedures.
15. Reports any health and/or safety concerns/violations immediately to management.
16. Maintain regular Temperature and Sanitation Logs.
17. Follows Daily Checklists.
18. Ensures kitchen appliances and equipment have been cleaned and turned off at the end of each work day.
19. Assists as a food runner and expediter.
20. Assists in maintaining overall upkeep and cleanliness of the restaurant.
21. Attends restaurant meetings and training sessions as requested.
22. Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Basic knife skills and handling
- Asian and Wok Cooking Skills
- Literacy and Comprehension Skills
· Oral and Written Communication Skills
· Organizational Skills
· Respectfully engage with Guests
· Time Management
· Lifting up to (60) sixty pounds
· To Move with a Sense of Urgency
· Follow Health and Safety Rules/Procedures
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability to squat and bend
· Team Player
· Willingness to learn
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Must have a current Food Handler’s Certificate
· Hot line experience
· Minimum of (1) one year cooking experience
Mama Lupe's Cocina is a busy Mexican Restaurant in San Leandro and we are looking for experienced line cooks! Compensation is based upon experience Offering full or part time positions
The British Bankers Club is hiring line cooks for brunch and dinner positions.
This is the kitchen to learn all stations and work with a Chef committed to detail and success.
Our mission statement is "Simple food done well."
We are known for serving some of the best food and service on the Peninsula. We have achieved this by hiring hard-working talent who share our commitment to excellence. We encourage individual growth and challenge ourselves to always improve ourselves.
If you see yourself in a small culinary driven environment, come work with us.
The British Bankers Club en Menlo Park esta contratando cosineros de linea por las mananas y tardes. Si crees que estas guiada por el ambiante culinario, ven y unete a nuestra pequena compania.
Aplica por correo electronico pero es mejor en persona entre 3 y 6 PM.
Please apply in person between 3 and 6 pm:
British Bankers Club, 555 Santa Cruz Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Candidates should have:
· Ability to maneuver around all areas of the kitchen, stand for periods for up to 10 hours, work in close quarters, bend, scoop, reach, push and pull, and lift trays up to 25 lbs., and lift other food products and boxes up to 50 lbs.
We are hiring cooks and kitchen staff for our super busy restaurant and biergarten in Belmont, CA.
Do you get excited about good food like us? High energy? Hard working? But love to have fun too? I guarantee you won't enjoy working anywhere as much as you will with us.
We will be opening a second location inside a famous music venue in 2 months and need to add additional cooks to our team!
-Starting wages above the minimum wage!
-Free staff meals!
-Cash tips shared with kitchen!
Hiring Full time and Part time.
Minimal experience needed. We will train you.
We are hiring a full-time AND part-time Prep/Line Cook. Must be available to work weekends. Breakfast experience is a plus and 1 year or more kitchen experience is preferred. If you enjoy a fast paced work environment, this is the job for you!
Line Cook Position Description:
• Hard-working and self-motivated; comfortable juggling multiple priorities simultaneously
• 1 year experience in a professional kitchen
• Interested in being a part of a tight knit team, able to step up and work outside of your comfort zone on a regular basis
• Knife skills
• A demonstrated ability to follow recipes and instruction
• Knowledgeable about and follows food-service safety and sanitation best practices
• Weekend availability, willingness to work a flexible schedule
• Must be able to safely lift 50+ pounds and stand for more than 4 or more hours at a time
Teriyaki Madness Now Hiring Up Beat, Customer Service Oriented Line/Prep Cooks.
Teriyaki Madness is a fast casual Fresh Asian Grill breaking into the market. This location is currently under construction at 2020 Wyatt Dr. Suite 120 Santa Clara, CA 95054. We are looking for friendly, energetic and eager team members to help us get the South Bay excited about our delicious West Coast teriyaki food! This location plans to open late August and paid hands on training will be held before opening.
All positions pay above minimum wage and are competitive.
Accumulated tips are divided amongst all team members!!!
Referral bonuses offered!!!
Ability to work in an organized, efficient, and clean manner
Ability to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Ability to read and execute recipes quickly and accurately
Prepare guest orders, catering, and online orders to customer specifications, adhering to all menu and portion standards.
Prepare for the day by stocking the line with all menu items,
Maintain a clean and safe workspace and ensure all food safety standards are met.
Clean and wipe line at end of day, including fridges, and prep tables floors
Follow all proper knife safety procedures
For almost 50 years Gunther's Restaurant & Catering has been serving our guests in our restaurant as well as at catered events. We are looking for an experienced cook to help with breakfast, lunch, and dinner prep as well as line cooking. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years cooking experience, bilingual Spanish and English is preferred.
This is a full time position with the opportunity to earn overtime pay. No Sundays, and early Saturdays!
Please call 408.838.3485
The Cook is responsible for cooking and preparing food according to recipes and production guidelines while adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures.
The Cook should safely handle knives and equipment such as grills, fryers, ovens, broilers, etc.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Cooks and prepare a variety of food according to production guidelines and standardized recipes
• Sets up workstation with all needed ingredients and equipment • Prepares ingredients by measuring, weighing, mixing, chopping, trimming, and peeling food items
• Safely utilizes a variety of utensils including knives
• Operates equipment such as ovens, stoves, slicers, mixers, etc.
• Bakes, roasts, broils, steams, and uses a variety of cooking methods on meat, vegetables, and other foods
• Arranges, garnishes, and portions food according to established guidelines • Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
• Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils
• Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Adheres to companies safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
• Ensures security of company assets
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by the manager
• Experience as a cook or in a related role required
• Proven knowledge of the basic principles of food preparation, various cooking methods, and food safety regulations such as proper food handling, sanitation, and storage
• Must be able to obtain food safety certification
• Demonstrates basic math and counting skills
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
Danville Harvest hiring Sous Chef and kitchen Positions /// Danville Harvest contrata a Sous Chef y puestos de cocina
Danville Harvest is seeking experienced; hardworking cooks to join our culinary team. Passion for creating great food experiences is a must. AM and PM positions available.
Passionate, knowledgeable, minimum 2 years of comparable experience. Must be a motivated self-starter, capable to work multiple stations, work neatly and organized, with respect to products and the profession.
Candidates must be able to accurately and efficiently work full-service shifts as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking. Responsibilities include: Running the line and ensuring quality service, purchasing, inventorying and organizing of prep. Communicating clearly with managers, kitchen and front of house staff
Responsible for the set-up of their workstation with required mise en place, tools, equipment and supplies according to standards. You will prepare and produce menu items for the restaurants private dining and/or bar, following recipes and yield guides, and proper plate presentation and garnish for all dishes you produce. You will maintain the organization, cleanliness and sanitation of your work areas and equipment.
Cocineros que trabajan duro para unirse a su equipo culinario. Pasión por crear experiencias de comida es una necesidad. AM y PM posiciones disponibles.
Apasionado, conocedor, mínimo 2 años de experiencia comparable. Debe ser un emprendedor motivado, capaz de trabajar en múltiples estaciones, trabajar de manera ordenada y organizada, con respecto a los productos y la profesión.
Los candidatos deben poder trabajar de manera precisa y eficiente en turnos de servicio completo, así como preparar y distribuir productos alimenticios antes de cocinar. Las responsabilidades incluyen: Ejecutar la línea y garantizar un servicio de calidad, compras, inventario y organización de la preparación. Comunicarse claramente con los gerentes, la cocina y el personal de recepción.
Cocinero de línea
Responsable de la configuración de su estación de trabajo con la necesaria puesta en lugar, herramientas, equipo y suministros según las normas. Usted va a preparar y producir los elementos del menú de comedor privado y / o bar del restaurante siguientes recetas y guías de producción y presentación correcta de la placa y guarnición para los platos que produce. Se mantendrá la organización, limpieza y saneamiento de sus áreas de trabajo y equipo.