Full Time Line Cook and a Part Time Line Cook
looking for energy and team player cook to work with the grill and friers
full time offer
must pass e verify
- Prepare and cook menu items according to company recipes, FATT (Flavor, appearance, Temperature, and Texture) criteria, cooking procedures
- Communicates ticket times and potential problems with the Expeditor and Managers as necessary.
- Knowledge and understanding of food safety and sanitation guidelines including temperature requirements and HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Maintains standards and specifications related to food preparation and food handling on a daily basis, understands measurement requirements
- Cleans kitchen equipment and maintains cleanliness and sanitation throughout the shift as well performs all duties and responsibilities according to the Company’s written Employment Guidelines
- May be assigned additional tasks in support of the business
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Food handler’s certification required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Understand written recipes, procedures, prep lists, and other related work notes
- Strong organizational skills; Ability to lead a team in a very fast paced environment
- Strong communication, proven leadership and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
Please apply online or in person today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Las Cazuelas Restaurant is looking for motivated and enthusiastic line cooks to join our team.
Cook Duties and Responsibilities
• Setting up, cleaning, and organizing work stations
• Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
• Preparing utensils and griddle for shift
• Cooking order according to food health and safety standards
• Prepare and follow establishment recipes
• Handling multiple food orders at one time
• Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
• Dressing order for presentation
• Ensuring each guest order has the correct food and sides
• Delivering food order to wait staff in a timely manner
• Storing all food properly
• Sanitizing and cleaning work stations and utensils
• Assisting other cooks in preparing food or helping other team members when needed
Cook Requirements and Qualifications
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks
• Able to quickly memorize complex or multiple orders
• Previous experience as a busboy, washer, waiter, cook, or relevant work experience
• Legally able to work in establishments which serve alcohol
• Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends
• Able to bend, move, and lift up to 25 pounds or more
• Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift; able to bend and kneel through shift; able to lift up to 25 pounds or more
Las Cazuelas Restaurant está buscando cocineros motivados y entusiastas para unirse a nuestro equipo.
Deberes y responsabilidades del cocinero
• Instalación, limpieza y organización de estaciones de trabajo.
• Preparación de ingredientes para el turno; lavar verduras, picar, condimentar carne, etc.
• Preparación del horno, utensilios y plancha para turno
• Orden de cocción de acuerdo con las normas de salud y seguridad alimentaria.
• Prepare y siga las recetas del establecimiento.
• Manejo de múltiples pedidos de comida a la vez
• Monitoreo de múltiples pedidos de alimentos a medida que llegan nuevos pedidos
• Orden de vestimenta para la presentación
• Asegurarse de que cada pedido de invitado tenga la comida y los acompañamientos correctos
• Entregar la orden de alimentos para que el personal pueda atender a tiempo
• Almacenar todos los alimentos adecuadamente
• Desinfección y limpieza de estaciones de trabajo y utensilios.
• Ayudar a otros cocineros a preparar alimentos o ayudar a otros miembros del equipo cuando sea necesario.
Requisitos y calificaciones del cocinero
• Capaz de trabajar en un entorno acelerado
• Capaz de realizar múltiples tareas, priorizar y administrar el tiempo de manera eficiente
• Resistencia física para soportar un turno completo
• Motivado y autodirigido
• Funciona bien como parte de un equipo y en tareas individuales.
• Capaz de memorizar rápidamente pedidos complejos o múltiples
• Experiencia previa como ayudante de camarero, lavadora, camarero, cocinero o experiencia laboral relevante
• Legalmente capaz de trabajar en establecimientos que sirven alcohol
• Capaz de trabajar temprano en la mañana, noche y fines de semana.
• Capaz de doblarse, moverse y levantar hasta 25 libras o más
• Físicamente capaz de pararse y moverse durante la duración del turno; capaz de doblarse y arrodillarse durante el turno; capaz de levantar hasta 25 libras o más
At Urban Plates, Our Goal is to be a great place to work where you can grow, learn and develop both personally and professionally. If you are looking for a great opportunity in a fun & fast-paced environment come check us out!
Line Service Department – Sandwich, Salad, Carver, Grill, Bowls
Line Service positions are responsible for the preparation, production, and service of visually appealing, high quality foods for direct service to the guests. These positions will plan, prepare, season, and cook meats, vegetables, salads, sandwiches, and bread to meet guest requests.
The Prep and Pastry positions are responsible for accurately and efficiently cutting, dicing, slicing, chopping, and portioning a wide range of food products. In addition, the Prep and Pastry are responsible for accurately and efficiently preparing, portioning and cooking meats, fish, vegetables, soups, desserts/pastries, and other hot and cold food products in accordance with Urban Plates’ recipes and procedures.
1. Excellent guest service and interpersonal skills.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. High energy with ability to work in a high-volume environment on a consistent basis.
4. The ability to consistently maintain a clean, professional and presentable appearance and demeanor.
5. Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate teamwork.
6. The ability to adhere to our Core Values and the Five Promises of a Great Team Member.
We offer competitive pay plus tips! We also offer Meal Discounts to all Team Members plus Medical, Dental, and vision coverage to our full time employees. In addition, we offer thorough training and career advancement opportunities.
LINE COOK Blake's Place BBQ looking to hire line cooks. Fast and safe Knife skills. Starting from $15-$16 hr including tips. Been in business 24 years with many of the same cooks. Best place to work. Plus a meal per shift on your break! PM shifts available today!! Must be available nights and weekends. Check us out at www.blakesplacebbq.com .
714-630-8574 ext 3
We are seeking a Lead Line Cook to join our team! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding our clientele base to establish the restaurant's brand and reputation.
Madre Tierra Restaurant Bar in Upland, CA is looking for one line cook to join our 22 person strong team. We are located on 220 N Central Ave. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, and hard-working.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
We are seeking a Line Cook to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
The cook will prepare meals and follow establishment recipes. Duties include preparing ingredients, adhering to the restaurant menu, and following food health and safety procedures.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
Cook Duties and Responsibilities
Cook Requirements and Qualifications
Any additional information please feel free to contact us at (213) 318-1999
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
Nandomo follows all COVID-19 safety protocols as mandated by state, county and city requirements.
Kitchen staff with positive attitude, energetic and reliable person with passion in culinary cooking
Join our restaurant team
Location: Glendora Public Market-Opening soon
JINYA concepts officially launched in 2010 in southern California, but according to the founder, Tomo Takahashi, it truly dates back a few decades ago when his father started it all with his own traditional Robatayaki restaurant in Ehime, Japan.
Our Quick Service Concept bushi by JINYA is looking for a Cook/Cashier.
Prep Duties: Prepare all fresh product.
Ramen/Tapas Station: Cook to order. Always keep area stocked and spotless. Assist other stations when able, interact with guests when appropriate.
Third Party Delivery: Ring in and package all 3rd party takeout orders.
Opening, Shift Change, & Closing: Perform cleaning, set-up and breakdown duties as required.
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Customer service: 1 year
- Shift Leader: 1 year
- Line Cook: 1 year
- Quick Service Preferred
Fitness Grill Kitchen / Versai Wine Bar, a Family style restaurant with Mediterranean Cuisine in Yorba Linda.
Seeking experienced Sous-Chef / Line-Cook for immediate consideration.
- Experience in all stations (sauté, grill, pantry, dessert, prep)
- Do You love to cooking?
- Do you enjoy creating new Ideas?
- Do you love to learn more?
- Are you a TEAM PLAYER?
- Do you live less than 30 miles from our location?
- If you answered yes to the above questions, we love to meet you.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMIT RESUME WITH VERIFIABLE WORK & SALARY HISTORY INCLUDING REFERENCES
To see our menu online visit, fitnessgrill.com
we are looking for a person that is able to work 5pm to 1am 5 days per week. must have kitchen experience
Full-Time Line Cook and a Part Time Line Cook
Non-exempt, full or part time position. The line cook is responsible for Farmer Boys overall meal preparation and presentation in a consistent and efficient manner according to Farmer Boys’ standards while using independent decision-making. Employees in this position provide customers with menu items as quickly, conveniently, and efficiently as possible in a friendly manner. A line cook is also required to work with other cooks and servers/cashiers in a team like and friendly manner. Other duties as assigned.
Behavioral Skills Needed
Safety and Security
Working Environment / Minimum Physical Requirements
As a not-for-profit, MonteCedro is committed to not only providing exceptional homes for older adults, but creating unique opportunities for continual growth and learning for both our residents and team members.Why choose ECS? Because it will be more than just a job. You'll not only feel appreciated for the work that you do, but you'll understand the impact you're having on the lives we serve. "I have become part of a community made up of individuals who share a common goal of care and support, not only for our residents but for one another as well. As a team we build each other up and this kind of commitment to solidarity and harmony really makes ECS unique." - D.C.
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Executive Chef is responsible for preparing menu items as assigned following prescribed recipes and standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Set up station and collect all necessary supplies to prepare menu for service including arranging sauces and supplementary garnishes for allocated station
• Prepare a variety of foods; meat, seafood, poultry, vegetable and cold food items following recipes and food preparation standards.
• Cover, date and correctly store all food products making sure all storage areas are tidy and all products are stored appropriately.
• Notify Executive Chef or management in advance of likely shortages.
• Serve menu items compliant with established standards.
• Use food preparation tools in accordance with manufactures instructions and utilizing provided personal protective equipment.
• Maintain a prepared and sanitary work area at all times constantly using safe and hygienic food handling practices
• Return dirty food preparation utensils to the appropriate areas for cleaning.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: experience and/or training. Associates degree in culinary arts, ServSafe Certified and 1 year of experience in a professional kitchen, preferably in the hospitality industry or an equivalent amount of education and experience.
Line Cooks Wanted
-Must be a team player, good attitude and strong ability to multitask
-Knife handling skills
-Knowledge of food safety and current food handling certificate
-Must have availability weekends
-Great opportunity for someone attending culinary school
-Room for growth within the company
Email your resume to: Slidebarjobs@gmail.com
Our busy Mexican/American restaurant is seeking professional line cooks who can prepare meals as per our standard recipes. Experience in full service restaurant is desired, but not required. Duties for this position include; cooking and preparing all menu items in accordance with standards set by the restaurant, stocking and maintaining sufficient food on the line, working with a team in a fast paced kitchen environment, maintain a clean and sanitized work space, and exhibit excellent verbal communication with fellow staff.
Our signature dish is the lifeblood behind what makes the Yang’s experience so unique, and the position that most ensures the success of our dish is our Cook. A qualified candidate for this position should be able to show a track record of paying close attention to detail in previous employment.
At least one-year of cooking experience is preferable. The kitchen at Yang’s Braised Chicken Rice is a fast moving environment, and as such, our cooks should be able to handle a high volume of plates on the stove and make sure that each dish is prepared according to the guidelines handed down by the cooperate team.
Job Type: Part-time
SONG HAK BBQ is looking for a line cook / kitchen help position.
Line cook for busy restaurant. Serve healthy food mostly grilled fish. Hourly pay + Tips.
SEEKING CANDIDATES THAT ARE WILLING TO STAY LONG TERM
If you have at least 2yrs of experience in any of this categories we want you to be part of our team. This is a morning shift the hours of operation is From 5am - 3pm seven days a week you can do full time or part time. Compensation: Competitive wage. You can apply in person and bring your resume so it can be attached to you application. The best thing for you to do is to call S & J Gran Cafe in Garden Grove to make sure that a manager will be there to take care of you.
Chino's Hot Chicken and Burgers is seeking out all positions to join our dedicated friendly staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.