Rapidly growing Disability and Litigation Law Firm seeks Legal Assistant to assist Attorneys with client case management. Job duties include:
· Frequent telephone and email contact with clients
· Gathering medical records from medical providers
· Assisting Attorneys with pre-hearing case preparation
· Frequent communication with Social Security offices
· Assisting clients with their paperwork all throughout the Social Security Disability process
· Strong attention to detail and deadlines
· Developing a strong understanding of the Social Security Disability process
· Developing a strong understanding of a wide array of medical issues
· Use of legal management software
· Attention to detail in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
· The ability to conduct yourself with the utmost professionalism
· Some administrative assistant duties as needed
Position is full-time, 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri. Salary commensurate with skills and experience. Please submit cover letter and resume for consideration by replying to this posting.
Local Sacramento growing law firm is looking to add a Legal Secretary/Paralegal hybrid position.You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
We are seeking a Temporary Legal Administrative Assistant to become a part of the team for the next 12+ weeks at an amazing company in Sacramento. If you have excellent legal admin experience and are looking to work at an essential business with stellar employee reviews, apply today! We are looking for someone to start immediately!
Social Security Disability Law Firm with an immediate opening for an entry-level position on our client intake team. This person will be the first point of contact with potential clients. This position will involve extensive phone contact with potential clients. Preferable candidates will have some customer service and/or inbound/outbound phone experience.
Job duties include:
• Frequent telephone and email contact with potential clients
• Gathering information from potential clients to help Attorneys determine if their case meets the Firm's case criteria
• Management of the beginning stages of the client relationship
• Use of case management software
• Attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
• Some administrative duties as needed
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to enter the legal field. We are looking for candidates who will join our team long-term.
Position is full-time, 40 hours per week. Please submit cover letter and resume for consideration.
Krogh & Decker, LLP is a fast-paced law firm handling business litigation and transactional matters. We are seeking an experienced and hard-working Legal Assistant. The ideal candidate possesses a keen knowledge of both the California Code of Civil Procedure and the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure with respects to calendaring, anticipating deadlines, and filing, in both state and federal court. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling both litigation and transactional matters. With respect to civil litigation, the candidate must know how to prepare and file pleadings and discovery motions; prepare and respond to discovery; and assist the attorney with preparing for depositions and trial. As to transactional work, the candidate will be expected to file documents with the Secretary of State and maintain corporate records.
In addition, we are looking for a candidate possessing the following skills:
• Proficiency with Office Suite including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Proficiency with Adobe Pro
• Proficiency with Mac OS
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401(k). Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to submit a resume, cover letter, and references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org