We are looking for individuals who are interested in joining our maintenance team. We work Monday-Friday from 8-4:30PM.
*MUST have valid CA Drivers License.
*Must have prior at least 2 years of commercial experience in landscape maintenance.
*MUST be able to drive with a trailer.
*Must be able to operate equipment like mowers, blowers, weed eaters, edgers, etc.
We specialize in building Turn-Key Landscape Construction projects throughout the greater Northern California Area. We provide our clients unparalleled service based upon quality, construction expertise, customer service, and a proactive approach to construction management.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Landscape Construction Estimator who will supplement the current estimating group. Our ideal candidate is an expert in estimating large scale landscape projects (1m – 6m) with advanced computer skills and the ability to problem solve complex landscape construction issues.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to progress with a young fast-growing company just entering its second decade.
Direct and manage all aspects of bidding process for Landscape Construction projects including:
Landscape Labor and Maintenance Crew
Zaharis Landscaping is currently seeking Experienced Landscape Construction Laborers and Routine Maintenance Crew at our Sacramento Location. 916 722-5142
Position Summary/ Nature of Work
Works under general supervision of a foreman and is responsible to assure the proper safe, efficient and timely completion of landscape installation projects.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Works under the direction of the landscape installation Foreman or Owner.
• Ensures that work is being done in a safe and efficient manner and maintains excellent quality.
• Follows Zaharis Landscaping safety procedures and attends weekly safety and training meetings.
• Inspects equipment daily to ensure proper and safe operation
• Ability to understand and communicate directly with fellow crew members.
• Ability to guide and /or give instructions.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in landscape industry.
• Valid Current Driver License
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Speak fluent English
Position: Landscape Laborer
Employment type:Full-time, Project-Based
Shifts- Monday-Friday, 1st shift
Lawn Care Associate responsibilities include:
Maintaining lawns and other green spaces
Install and maintain seasonal plants
Mow, trim and fertilize green spaces
Mulch, edge and weed gardens
Prune and trim trees and bushes
Maintain all gardening equipment and machinery, like mowers, trimmers and leaf blowers
Monitor and maintain the health of plants
Deal with pest problems that could damage plants
Keep gardens and green spaces clear of debris and litter
•Minimum 1 years’ experience performing the above tasks and verifiable references.
•Be at least 18 years of age.
•This job requires regular standing, bending and kneeling and lifting of up to 50 lbs .
•PeopleReady Skilled Trades is an E-Verify Employer.
GreenStar Landscape Management is looking to hire a highly-motivated individual for the Landscape Business Development Director position for our Northern California Branch. GreenStar provides Design, Construction and Maintenance Services
Job Description / Duties
• Achieves sales goals; • provides short-term and long-range market forecasts and reports by generates and maintains a marketing calendar; • completes job walks; • prepares and reviews bid proposals, and delivers them to customers in a timely manner; • attends client, pre-bid; • scope review meetings;
• performs contract negotiations; • develops new business contacts; • monitors and increases capture rate; • tracks competitors’ pricing
• develops and executes an annual sales plan that targets a diverse and profitable portfolio;
• tracks all proposals, contacts, and leads; • conducts sales forecasting; • develops and implements marketing program. • prepares reports and makes formal presentations to executives, staff, and clients; • utilizes computer skills, information technology, and MS Office and Google applications effectively; • provides excellent service (e.g., accurate, complete, and timely) to clients, work-site partners, and company staff in a courteous and efficient manner;
Education/Experience • At least three (1) years of professional sales, marketing, and business experience similar to that above
INTERVIEWS CONDUCTED IN ROSEVILLE/WAREHOUSE IN N. HIGHLANDS
NOTE: DUE TO COVID 19, WHEN ARRIVING FOR INTERVIEW AND/OR HIRE, YOU MUST WEAR FACE MASK, SANITIZE HANDS PROVIDED OUTSIDE OUR OFFICE, AND YOUR TEMPERATURE WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE ENTERING OUR OFFICE. IT IS BEST NOT TO KEEP APPOINTMENTS, RESCHEDULE, IF YOU HAVE SIGNS OF FEVER, COUGHT, OR RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS.
We are a Sacramento Area Landscape Maintenance Company that is looking for EXPERIENCED commercial General Maintenance Laborers. These positions are for commercial accounts that range from apartments, business properties, HOA’s and shopping centers. If you have the skills for maintenance this is the place for you! You need to know how to use mower's, blowers, hedgers, trimming, weed eating, edgers, etc. We look for people that want to grow and be promoted in other areas. You must prove yourself.
* Operate landscape maintenance basic equipment (mowers, blowers, trimmers, hedgers, weedeating, etc)
* Be a team player and follow instructions
* Willing to work 40+ hours per week
* Shifts available are Monday – Friday and or Tuesday – Saturday
* Hours generally are 6:20am – 3:00pm
* Provide proof of the eligibility to work in the United States
* Agreement to allow a background check prior to employment
* Long term
* Consistent attendance
* CDL a bonus, but not required
* Must have working cell phone 30/31 days out of the month
- 1 Week Paid Vacation after 1 year of employment
- Retirement plan with Employer match program after 1 year of employment
- Sick Leave
- Industry top pay
- MEDICAL BENEFITS
Please call our hotline at (916) 780-2557. Please leave a message and someone will get back with you to schedule an interview.