24 to 40 hours a week
Ideal candidates will work at least one weekend day
Want to spend your days surrounded by plants, collaborating with other creative, plant-obsessed people? Want to develop your skills, expertise, and vision in a beautiful garden environment?
We’re looking for a friendly, strong, motivated person to join our nursery team, which is responsible for the physical work of watering our plants and keeping the store attractive, clean and organized. Nursery Associates spend their days in our lovely garden store doing heavy work with plants and pots. They interact with customers every day, too, so you should love working with people as much as you love working with plants.
You’ll be expected to lift, carry, and move heavy items on a daily basis, so you’ll need to be strong and fit. You must be able to lift 75 pounds regularly. You’ll load sold merchandise into vehicles, clean the nursery, move large plants and pottery in our yard, and create displays with direction from more experienced staff members. You’ll also be performing minor facilities repairs.
Customer service experience in any industry would be a major plus. You’ll be responsible for greeting customers and connecting them to a more experienced salesperson when necessary. You'll get a lot of questions about plants, so you’ll need to be able to admit quickly when you don't have the answer and find someone on staff who does.
If you have some plant and garden experience, a passion for horticulture, and a strong interest in garden design, we’d love to hear from you. Experience in a warehouse or construction would also be helpful. We’re looking for someone who wants to learn! Garden and Facilities Associates are in a great position to gain knowledge and expertise from the skilled horticulturalists and garden designers who work and shop here.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are seeking a Project Management Assistant to become an integral part of our team! New Image Landscape is growing rapidly in all of our six Northern California locations and is currently looking to hire for an entry level/college graduate position for our Fremont Headquarters. New Image is a great company to work since it started in 1996 and continues to provide opportunities to be well paid with great advancement potential in all our locations. Healthcare benefits and performance based incentives are available with this exciting young leader in Commercial Landscape Management.
Join a rapidly growing green industry company where new positions and opportunities are opening up with excellent potential for career advancement. We offer an extensive hands-on training program to prepare you for a career in project management . No experience necessary, we are looking for enthusiastic people to join our energetic team so as to accommodate our expansion and new growth all over the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California.
Utz Environmental Services has an immediate opening for a Landscape Construction Project Manager (3+ years experience) in Leander, Texas. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented and motivated self starter to be the eyes and ears of our company on project sites. You will be responsible for ensuring that work is done according to plan and on budget, for managing and motivating team members and working with office staff and vendors to coordinate successful project installations and site management.Utz Environmental Services is a locally owned and operated, established and well reputed Landscape Company. We offer satisfaction guaranteed services in Landscape Design, Landscape Construction, Environmental Services and Landscape Maintenance. When you hire Utz Environmental Services you are hiring a team of degreed professionals with more than 150 years of combined experience. This is a long term opportunity with potential for growth.Job Description:Manage all areas of project installation according to plans and safety regulationsManage all phases of construction from initial planning to final walk throughCreate crew schedules/manage labor hours Oversee and direct all installation crews and crew leadersEnsure profitability by analyzing plans, specifications and bidding documentsPerform take offs using On-Screen Takeoff softwareManage communications including change orders, revisions and requests for informationEnsure all equipment is properly maintained and any broken or missing equipment is fixed or replaced in a timely fashionConsult with clients, vendors and sales teamEnsure timely completion of projects by managing multiple jobs and work orders at the same timeOrganize documents and crews to ensure quality construction and exceeding clients expectationsMaintain a cooperative, communicative and collaborative team Desired Skills/Experience:College degree preferred, but not required3 + years industry experienceFamiliarity with the commercial building/construction processExcellent communication and organization skillsExperience with Microsoft office, Excel, On-Screen Takeoff and Foundation Construction softwareSuperb communication skillsSpanish speaking a plusDrivers License requiredSalary and Benefits:Full-time salaried positionCompetitive pay commensurate with experienceHealth Insurance availablePaid vacation and sick/personal timeChallenging work that offers team members a chance to achieve individual and team goalsAbility to work with a well established and growing company that has been a leader in its industry for over 25 yearsby Jobble
A&N Lawn Service Inc.
Pittsburgh’s Premier Landscaping Company is NOW HIRING!
We are in search of motivated, team oriented Candidates that are looking for a Career. We deliver the highest quality landscaping while maintaining the highest quality environment for our employee family.
As, we grow we desire our team to grow along with us. We promote from within, encourage education with paid apprenticeship programs and certifications that allow for career growth all the while working.
If you’re looking to advance your career and advance your knowledge,
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR OPEN INTERVIEW EVENT TODAY!
· Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
· Life insurance and AD&D
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Sick/Personal Days
· Dot Physical
· Educational programs
· Apprenticeships available
Starting at $14.00- 25.00 per hour commensurate skills, experience and accomplishments
Full time- Position March 15h thru December 15th
· High School diploma or Ged
· At least 2 years related experience in landscaping and Supervisor position
· Valid Drivers license
· Clean Background Check
· Work Ethic
· Positive Attitude
· Leadership/Communication Skills
· Pa applicator License Core and Category 6 & 7
· ICPI Certification
· NCMA Certified
· Basic computer and Smartphone Capabilities
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Managing the Contract Documents
• Maintain current Contract Documents
• Ensure the field and subcontractors are utilizing the most current documents
• Distribute new documents to the field and subcontractors when approved for construction
• Receive and evaluate new documents for scope, cost and schedule impacts
• Manage the Request For Information Process
• Coordinate with the field and subcontractors to develop requests for information
• Author and submit RFl's
• Receive RFI responses and evaluate them for scope, cost and schedule impacts
• Notifications to the Client of RFl's that have scope, cost and schedule impacts
• Manage the CPM Scheduling Process
• Coordinate daily progress updates
• Coordinate the monthly CPM schedule updates and monthly narratives
• Coordinate with superintendent, subcontractors and scheduler to identify schedule impacts
• Manage the Change Order Process
• Immediately notify the Senior Project Manager of any document that will result in scope, cost
and schedule impacts
• Prepare a brief narrative of changes contained within documents that have been determined
to have scope, cost and schedule impacts
• Distribute documents containing scope changes to the estimator and subcontractors along
with the change narrative
• Coordinate with superintendent, subcontractors and scheduler to develop a fragnet for
changes that have a schedule impact
• Assemble and submit cost and schedule impacts into Change Order Requests to Senior
• Submit Change Order Requests to the Senior Project Manager
• Serving as a trusted advisor to client on project issues
• Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
• Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction
• Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in construction industry including heavy highway, civil engineering firm,
concrete or structural engineering
• Strong work ethic
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Customer service experience
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
-Must have a legal driver’s license
What We Offer:
• Competitive salaries
• Medical, dental, vision, 401 (K) and other benefits
• Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
Position Description: The Construction Project Manager must be thoroughly familiar with all aspects of landscape, hardscape, and irrigation construction to include: customer service, estimating, production, training, etc. The Construction Project Manager oversees the installation of construction projects daily while interfacing with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers. The Construction Project Manager must also interface with the company Production Manager, Sales, and Accounting personnel.
Minimum Job Duties and Responsibilities
Coaches Team Members to help them improve job performance
Understands that Due to Seasonal influences and deadlines work week can include Saturdays and 10-12 hour days at times. This usually occurs during the months of April, May, and June.)
Assists with Snow removal Services in the winter which requires availability to work fluctuating hours and times, including evenings and early morning hours when necessary.
Skill set and educational requirements:
The Construction Project Manager must possess the following skill set and educational background:
Minimum of five years of experience in landscape, hardscape, and irrigation construction.
Have an associate's degree (preferably in the Green Industry).
Be a Certified Landscape Professional (CLP) and a Certified Landscape Technician (CLT).
Able to supervise up to three projects simultaneously.
Able to effectively supervise, advise, and train field crew members.
Possess a valid driver's license and must be insurable on company's insurance policy.
Have a clean criminal record.
Possesses excellent computer skills.
Proficient in or able to learn customer relationship management (CRM) software.
Proficient in both oral and written communications.
Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel.
Proficient in typing and capable of typing 30 WPM with fewer than three mistakes.
Able to represent the company in a courteous and professional manner.
We are seeking a Project Manager - Landscape sales/designer to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. Experienced preferred. We will provide training to the right individuals.
*Veteran is a plus
*Bilingual is a plus
*Must have a valid Drivers Licence
* Must be insurable
Our client seeks a Landscape Architect-Project Manager who will serve as a point of contact and be responsible for managing assigned projects to ensure project success. Incumbent will be responsible for the management, client satisfaction, coordination, and execution of a variety of project types and scales.
· Prepare Landscape Architecture documents for various phases of design including schematic design, design development, and construction documents
· Manage multiple projects of various scales and coordination through all phases of projects
· Identify and resolve project related problems to keep project activities moving forward and on track
· Conduct Quality Control reviews of project deliverables
· Ensure timely and successful completion of project milestones
· Review and respond to RFIs and contractor submittals
· Conduct site visits and final inspections of projects
· Create punch lists for contractors
· Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Proficiencies, Skills and Competencies:
· Leadership and public speaking skills
· Excellent design, graphic, verbal, and written skills
· Design skills for physical design and planning, layout, and selection of materials
· Knowledge of plant material for appropriate use, application, and location
· Knowledge of Landscape Architecture construction materials
· Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
· Lumion knowledge preferred
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor of Landscape Architecture Degree from accredited university
· 3 – 5 years of Project Management experience
· 5 – 8 years of Landscape Architecture experience
Certifications and Licenses:
· Current registration as Professional Landscape Architect
· Competitive compensation
· Generous benefits package to full-time regular employees
· EMPLOYER PAID medical, dental, vision, basic life, short-term and long-term disability
· Additional benefits: Simple IRA, PTO, professional development opportunities, and company outings.
We are recruiting for a Landscape Foreman with a family-owned and -operated landscaping company serving the Fox Valley Area. The Landscape Foreman will lead a team through the successful completion of a project. The Foreman must have the ability to visualize, create, and lead a project from start to finish. The Foreman must exhibit leadership and have landscape experience and a passion for the customer.
• Working as supervisor in overseeing and executing landscape maintenance and/or design build construction projects, equipment requirements, and material deliveries to ensure completion of jobs within project deadlines
• Manage safety, quality, and productivity of work at sites and yard
• Train and monitor crew members on safe and proper methods and techniques to perform assigned tasks: work with employees to correct deficiencies
• Assist in the preparation of job sites prior to the beginning of a project
• Coordinate and supervise the day-to-day work activities of landscape construction crew members
• Operate various tools and light and heavy equipment
• Work with crew members in constructing and/or maintaining all types of landscape projects including, but not limited to hardscapes, softscapes, water features, outdoor lighting, sunrooms, decks, patios, outdoor structures such as pergolas and gazebos, fencing, pools, hot tubs, various turfs including athletic courts, and more, including snow removal during the winter season
• Work with crew members in maintaining residential, commercial, and municipal properties including, but not limited to plantings, weeding, fertilizing, trimming, mowing, and more
• Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating, and cleaning on a daily basis
• Read and interpret blueprints, structural drawings, and specifications to delegate/complete work activities
• Meet with clients and subcontractors at the worksite to ensure quality, efficiency, and deadlines are met
• Establish strong client relationships to address any concerns or complaints should they arise and to ensure exceptional customer service and satisfaction and to help grow the business
• Work closely with Production Coordinator and Operations and Maintenance Managers to ensure the timing, materials, quality, and completion of jobs meet or exceed expectations.
• Establish strong internal working relationships with Sales, Design, and Operations Team members to work collaboratively, ensure client expectations are met or exceeded, and to promote creativity and a positive and proactive culture
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
• Knowledge and/or experience in horticulture, landscape design, and/or construction
• Degree in horticulture or a related field of study, or equivalent, preferred
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the landscape/construction industry
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others
• Valid driver’s license required for operating VHC vehicles
• CDL license, or the ability to obtain one, is a plus
• Knowledge of specific materials, methods, tools, and equipment required to complete various landscape/construction practices
• This position requires regular heavy lifting, bending, kneeling, and working outdoors in all types of weather
• Capable of operating required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner
• Ability to use a smart phone or data-enabled device for communication and reporting
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications
• Desire and ability to work with people and work with your hands to create outdoor spaces of lasting beauty
• Ability to take initiative and work proactively to ensure outstanding customer service and satisfaction
• A drive to exceed customer expectations
• Effective interpersonal, telephonic, verbal, and written communication skills
• Strong time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
• Must adapt well to change and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
We are growing! Juniper Landscaping is always looking for new talent. We are currently looking for a Production Manager in our Arbor Division for our Bonita Springs Branch. Bilingual is a Plus!
Oversees work performed in the field to help assure standard operating procedures are followed and performance standards are met.
Oversees the work and assignment of crews and equipment for the maintenance and removal of trees.
Oversees and coordinates the location of equipment needed.
Reviews and implements safety practices along with the Arbor Division Manager
Knowledge of safe operation of bucket lift, chipper, stump grinder, climbing gear and other service equipment used in Arbor Division.
Hands-on experience and knowledge of local horticulture (plants, trees, shrubs)
Enforce safety of the customer, job site and company employees on site
Enforce company safety policies and procedures
Effectively drive and back-up a truck and trailer combination
Interact with customers on an as-needed basis
Valid Florida Driver’s License (Required)
Must be at least 18 years of age for general landscaping responsibilities and to operate power equipment.
This is a hands on job and involves moving equipment and driving large trucks.
It is a salary position, that will be based on experience.
Creative Environments Design Pool Spa and Landscape is looking to make an addition to our project management team. We are looking for an individual with a minimum of
10 years experience in construction project management. Job duties will focus on understanding of project breakdowns and scheduling, site supervision of contractors installing projects, an emphasis of a positive attitude, strong communication skills, and the willingness to always be learning. We build higher level exterior living environments including but not limited to pools, spas, water features, masonry structures, hardscape decking, elements using wood and metal and of course all landscape and vegetation materials. Communication strength is a must along with the ability to work with clients in helping to build a strong customer experience.
** Position is located in Lewiston, MN
Primary Responsibilities Overview
· To be responsible for coordinating and managing solar projects
· To establish and maintain open and consistent communications with solar clients.
· To be responsible for allocation of materials for solar projects
· To be responsible for completion of project tasks in the field on solar projects
· To be responsible for crew supervision and on-site training and mentoring
Duties and Responsibilities
Coordinating and Managing Solar Projects
· Scheduling project tasks in coordination with the Install and Management Project Coordinators
· Communication with customers and project coordinators about project schedule and any changes to project content or process including change orders or contract total changes.
· Awareness of project budget and project progress
· Completion of both PRI work records and any other client required documents
· Communicate with project clients and admin assistant as project tasks are completed and ready to be billed.
Completion of project tasks
· Complete project tasks on schedule and within budget
· Responsible for quality of completed project tasks
· Project tasks may include soil preparation, seeding, planting, erosion control, herbicide application, prescribed burning, etc
Crew Supervision and On-Site Training and Mentoring
· Oversee and coordinate team associate tasks
Communicate with team members overall project goals and how specific tasks fit in to the overall process
· Implement and document on site team member training and mentoring as appropriate
· Participate in Team Member Development Reviews as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in restoration and/or managing of native plant communities.
- Minimum of 3 years managing team members.
- Sincere interest in native plant communities.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. often.
- Ability to obtain MnDOT Health Card (PRI pays).
- Valid MN Driver’s License
- Ability to be insured to drive company vehicle by PRI insurance company.
- Comfortable handling herbicides.
- Ability to obtain MN Dept of Ag Pesticide Applicator License(PRI Pays)
- Comfortable with large and small power equipment use.
- Tolerance of working outside in adverse conditions.
- Willingness to sometimes work long/unpredictable hours.
Coats Homes is seeking a seasoned professional to oversee the landscaping needs of our custom home builds. This role requires leadership capabilities as well as strong client service and communication skills. Responsibilities will include estimating, overseeing subs and vendors, leading client meetings, and ensuring execution of landscape plans.
To be considered as a candidate, please cut and paste this link to take our survey and submit your resume to HR@CoatsHomes.com: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/41E6A7
Other qualifications include:
-5+ years of landscape experience
-Ability to solve problems and execute
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Strong attention to detail
-Client service mentality
We offer a competitive salary and bonus program and generous paid time off. This position will receive opportunities for growth and work closely with the President. Compensation package will be structured around the experience of the individual.
We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.