In a world where you can trust your cannabis more than your food, Blüm is the place you visit for dependable products and services in an inviting retail environment. If this is a world you would like to be apart of, we welcome you to come blüm WITH US!
The Floor Supervisor serves as the first point of contact for the store s Sales Associates, Cash Clerks and Customer Experience Agents. The Floor Supervisor answers questions and assists with escalated customer issues and helps to ensure efficient flow and operation of the front of house. Assist Management in opening/closing procedures.
Education and Experience:
Knowledge and Abilities:
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
The Benefits of Joining Our Team:
Survey Collector/Research Assistant II
Some College Coursework Completed
Prevention Research Center - Berkeley, CA 94704 US (Primary)
70 - 80%
PIRE has a significant national presence in the area of applied science, with funded research projects at its centers on prevention, treatment, and policy research. PIRE scientists and practitioners continually focus on the design and implementation of complex program evaluation strategies and the conduct of research related to health and social issues, and criminal justice. PIRE practitioners and scientists provide training and technical assistance in many health-related areas to states and communities that are attempting to improve public health.
Prevention Research Center (PRC) is a non-profit health research agency based in Berkeley CA. We are hiring a Community Health Worker (CHW) for a health education and intervention project for East Bay Arab American adults. The CHW will work with community members to learn about health risks related to use of tobacco products and provide tobacco users with effective means to quit or cut back their tobacco use, and to prevent tobacco-related harms to others. The CHWs will work together in community settings under the direction of the PRC project staff. They will recruit community members to a survey and to focus groups, collect survey and focus group data, and provide data to PRC staff according to established protocols. They will deliver tobacco-related health information to community members, including screening and brief intervention for tobacco use; collect data about these interactions; and provide these data to the PRC staff. The CHW may provide community with tobacco cessation information and conduct Motivational Interviewing, training will be provided. This part-time position will provide professional development opportunities for students in medicine and public health who are interested in community-based practice and research.
Some Primary Duties and Responsibilities
PIRE is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
PIRE is a diverse community devoted to the promotion and acceptance of all people regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, gender or physical ability or veteran status. PIRE is committed to employ, and advance in employment, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
PIRE's EEO/Affirmative Action Policy
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
PIRE will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact Human Resources by email at email@example.com
Pay Transparency Policy
• Must possess a valid LSIT or California Professional Land Surveyors License.
• Must be proficient using CAD software.
• Strong preference for experience with Right of Way Surveys, including creation and review of legal descriptions and plats, Appraisal Maps, and Land Nets.
• Candidate must work at our client’s office in Sacramento.
• Must be in possession of a valid drivers’ license (Class C) and a satisfactory background and driving clearance.
• Person will service all clients with dedication, integrity, and professionalism.
• Person will prepare and review maps, computations from field notes, office data, title searches and improvement plans for office and field use.
• Person will inform the Regional Director and/or Project Manager, of any major problems, time delays or potential cost overruns.
• Person will work independently or under the guidance of the Regional Director and/or Project Manager to solve complex technical challenges.
• Person will coordinate and review the work of project team of Surveyors, Assistant Surveyors, CAD Operators, Survey Technicians, and Drafters as needed.
• Person will work as a team member on large projects with aggressive schedules.
• Person will possess strong attention to detail and be highly motivated.
• Person must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Interested candidates may send their resume, with a cover letter via email to. Or mail/fax to Attn: Human Resources, 2300 Clayton Road, Suite 1200, Concord, CA 94520; Fax: 925‐627-2300.
Towill, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
**Final candidates will be required to undergo an investigative background screening and driving record check. Negative results do not translate to immediate disqualification. Each case will be given individual consideration per the requirements in local legislation regarding 2nd Chance Ordinances as it relates to essential functions of the position. As a federal contractor, Towill participates in E‐Verify. For more information on E-Verify please visit: https://www.e-verify.gov/about-e-verify