: Allies for Every Child (ALLIES) exists to give at-risk children and children living in poverty the foundation they need to increase their life choices and lead fulfilling lives. For over 25 years, ALLIES has been providing thousands of at-risk children and their families with critical, high-quality early education programs, family strengthening interventions, foster care and adoption services, and a range of vital, integrated services, including educational assessments, disabilities screenings, nutrition, dental and vision screenings, and pediatric health consultations.
: Allies for Every Child contracts with the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to protect at-risk children and strengthen families. The Director of Resource Family Approval is responsible for overall programmatic success of Allies for Every Child’s Resource Family Approval program. The Director will have a passion for not accepting the status quo in child welfare, see foster care as a social justice issue, have a desire to reach a new audience of prospective families who want to make an impact in their community and feel an urgency to match children who linger in foster care the longest to waiting families. The responsibilities of the Director of Resource Family Approval includes leading a team that completes social work duties, home studies, resource parent recruitment and training. The Director ensures contract compliance, builds community relationships, ensures current policy and procedure implementation while also advising the CPO on the development of new policies and procedures. The Director makes sure of timely billing, and ensuring excellent adoptive matching and support of children and families. Additional responsibilities include, partnering with other leadership staff across “the community collaborative ™ to be a leader in the field of recruitment, retention and support for children and families within the foster care community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide programmatic oversight of the Resource Family Approval program.
Provide clinical supervision to Resource Family Approval staff and sign off on hours for clinicians working towards licensure
Monitor the psychological stability, physical well-being, and developmental progress of children in Allies resource family homes
Oversee strategic growth of the program through managing resource parent recruitment, pursuing outreach opportunities, making presentations, and timely responsiveness to potential resource parents
Develop new community relationships in support of resource parent recruitment and maintain existing relationships
Assist potential resource parent families in progressing quickly from point of interest through preparation and approval as an ALLIES resource parent
Assign, conduct and/or review home studies to assess resource parent applicants, utilizing the Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (“SAFE”) format
Empathically redirect applicants who are not a fit for the program in a timely manner Ensure quality and ongoing PS-MAPP trainings and orientations, support groups, and other events throughout the year
Manage visitation and/or monitor visits with children and their biological families as needed
Oversee program quality assurance including chart review and audit preparation
Oversee DCFS and Community Care licensing annual audits Produce reports for DCFS, Community Care Licensing, and courts
Develop new policies and procedures as may be required by funders, DCFS, or program as needed
Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential foster-adoptive parents
Attend weekly supervision meetings with the Chief Program Officer
Ensure high quality care for foster and adoptive children and comprehensive support for parents
Represent Allies at community forums and quarterly meetings Be a contributing member of the Allies for Every Child Leadership Team
Implement, track and help design functions of “the community collaborative ™ Facilitate staff meetings and attend other programmatic meetings
Adhere to all legal, ethical, and professional practice standards
Staff must believe in and act in accordance with both the agency’s and the program’s mission statements
Other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred or Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology with an approved exception
California Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, two (2) years post licensure
Ability to supervise staff for licensing hours required
Two (2) years managerial or administrative experience in a foster care or adoption setting preferred
Three years of full-time employment in the field of family or child welfare or two years’ work employment in a licensed foster family/resource family agency or adoption agency
Passion for child abuse and neglect prevention and a commitment to finding nurturing families for children in need Knowledge of Title 22 and Community Care Licensing requirements preferred
Knowledge of Continuum of Care Reform and interim licensing standards preferred
Able to manage and develop recruitment tools, relationships, and methods Knowledge of community resources and experience with interagency collaboration preferred
Ability to work independently, flexible, strong organizational skills, commitment to teamwork, and excellent communication skills
Ability to speak in public at recruitment forums
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Excellent written ability in English and ability to communicate effectively
Ability to effectively establish rapport and maintain appropriate boundaries with supervisees, staff, and clients
Basic computer skills required – Word, Excel, Software applications
Passionate about learning and possesses curiosity about issues affecting children and families
All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and families who are served by our agency.
Fingerprint background clearance (DOJ, FBI & Child Abuse Clearance Index), or approved exemption Successful completion of pre-employment physical, PPD risk assessment, proof of immunizations
Class “C” driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, a safety record acceptable to CCL, and access to reliable transportation required
: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full benefits package offered including 100% employer contribution to: Health - Kaiser or Anthem, Dental, Vision; 401k with employer match; Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, 12 paid holidays, sick leave, vacation, and 2 personal days for anniversary of employment and birthday.
Allies for Every Child actively seeks candidates who reflect the rich diversity of the communities that we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. We believe that diversity and inclusion of varied perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences is essential to our organization’s effectiveness, and allows us to serve our clients in the respectful, responsive, and understanding way that they deserve. We define diversity in broad terms to include race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, geography, socio-economic status and other unique attributes that make us who we are.
Allies for Every Child has achieved accreditation through the Council on Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services, administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and meet best practice standards.
Are you a licensed hair stylist and love kids? Do you have more patience with kids than adults? Are you tired of working 12 hours a day and make merely minimal wage?Search no more! You want to work for us - Snip-its Kids Hair Salon.We are not your average kids salon. Check out our beautiful store interior, state of art technology - tablet at every station, and most importantly, our stylists love working here. Yes, when work is fun, it's like getting paid to play.
Top 5 things our stylists love about working here:
.....There are a million other reasons you should find out for yourself why you want to work here. And when you come in, just ask our stylist. They'll tell you how much they love it here.
So let's get down to the nitty gritty. Here are what it takes to interview with us:
Because we only hire and keep the top performers, we make sure our team is excited about the money. Your compensation can exceed $25/hour on a busy day especially weekend. That does include a solid base pay, commissions on literally everything based on achieving your goals, and of course gratuity.Other perks
To arrange for an interview, send your resume to: Yan Hu (Owner) - or contact 310.876.9607.Please don't call the store because the owner handles the phone interview first.
Flowerboy Project in Venice, CA is looking for one barista to join our team. We are located on 824 Lincoln Blvd. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.Responsibilities
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Compensation is $15 + tips
LA Shades and Blinds provides Los Angeles commercial clients with the highest quality blind installation solutions available anywhere in the City of Angels.Our experts work directly with you to determine the best type of blinds for you that fit squarely to fill your aesthetic, comfort, light flow, energy efficiency, and budgetary needs. With a wide variety of blind types to select, and nearly endless aesthetic, color, and finish solutions, LA Shades and Blinds is your one-stop solution for all of your commercial blind installation needs.
Bonhams is a privately owned international auction house. Founded in 1793, we hold more than 400 specialist sales a year in 60 different categories at our flagship salerooms in London, New York, Los Angeles, and Hong Kong.
We are seeking a driven and agile full-time Cataloguer for our Los Angeles based Prints Department for immediate hire. Reporting to the Director of Prints this role will oversee all pre and post-sale administration and cataloguing of incoming property for the department.
• Own and oversee full cycle pre-and post-sale administration for the Prints and Multiples department
• Catalogue incoming property for sale and oversee photography of each item, liaising with artist foundations to obtain reproduction permissions
• Work with our Marketing department to meet advertising deadlines
• Oversee authentication and property control, tracking consignments and artwork movements, research and maintain a progress database accessible by all but accountable to you, monitor adverts, monitor special terms in proposals, contributing catalogue notes, liaise with senior staff over sensitive areas and assist with condition reporting prior to the Prints and Multiples sale
• Liaison with specialists to ensure prompt advice and service to our customers and complete initial research to develop specialist knowledge across the field
• Continue to play a leading role in business intelligence and client research; updating databases and anticipating growth areas by staying informed of industry news
• Keep accurate records and files for customers, sales and external consultants
• Efficiently handle queries by phone, email, in person and during valuations alongside specialists
• Keep exploring areas where your career can grow in terms of client development, expertise, and ultimately business getting, be comfortable business getting when possible
• Perform all duties associated with receiving and processing of property, and manage installations and deinstallations
• This position may require travel for previews and appraisal clinics, and occasionally will require weekend availability for said previews and cataloguing deadlines
· Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned to you by your manager
· One to three years demonstrated experience cataloging works of art within a collections information system or research setting
· Bachelor’s degree in art, art history, museum studies, information sciences, or related discipline
· Thorough knowledge and passion for the field of Prints and Multiples is preferred · Outstanding people skills and ability to grow and establish relationships with others
· Be comfortable in a public facing role, past presentation experience is a plus · Solid administrative and time management skills and proficiency in Outlook/Word platforms
· Affinity for discretion and confidentiality
· Foreign language skills are a plus
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with ‘Cataloguer, Prints’ in the subject line.
Bonhams offers health, dental and vision benefit options, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid time off, pre-tax commuter benefits and more. We thank you for your interest in this position, please note that we will only contact candidates chosen for further consideration. No phone inquiries please.
Bonhams is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
With a customer service orientation, accurately perform assigned portions of telephone answering, appointment scheduling, and verification of benefits.
IMPORTANT - PREFERENCE GIVEN TO RESUMES SUBMITTED WITH A COVER LETTER
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Telephone Answering and Appointment Scheduling
Appropriate duties for the call center include:
Other Shared and Common Duties
Help Group is currently seeking a full-time bright, dynamic, dedicated individual to join our team as Remote Administrative Assistant in Sherman Oaks, CA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading integration, designing, building, and administering a hyper-converged environment of Dell VXRail and VMW. This includes Developing and implementing and maintaining network management and server environments/ infrastructures for high availability and disaster recovery requirements.
Founded in 1975, The Help Group is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive nonprofit of its kind in the United States serving adolescents and young adults with special needs related to autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental delays, abuse and emotional problems.
We are looking for an assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. You will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype, Zoom and Google Hang out. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision. Responsibilities include
Respond to emails and phone calls
Book travel and accommodations
Manage a contact list
Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
Organize managers’ calendars
Perform market research
Create presentations, as assigned
Address employees administrative queries
Provide customer service as first point of contact
Proven experience as an assistant working remotely or relevant role
Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
Excellent time management skills
Solid organizational skills
High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
Position Requirements: 3+ years’ experience in low voltage systems, 3+ years’ experience in fire life safety testing, Los Angeles Chief’s Regulation 4 Certificate of Fitness (in one or more categories), high school diploma (or equivalent), valid California Driver License and proof of auto insurance. Must be able to work weekends, nights, split shifts, and rotating shifts (if needed). We also conduct pre-employment drug screening in accordance with Federal Contractor regulations and background checks in accordance with State and local regulations.
The Testing Lead Technician is responsible for the coordination of the onsite testing of fire life safety systems. He/She directs the overall testing assignment and is responsible for all applicable documentation. The Testing Lead Technician is a vital component to the testing process by directing and completing the fire life safety test according to contractual agreements and regulatory standards. He/She is expected to display an advance understanding of testing procedures, testing outcomes, testing methodology, and testing reporting/documentation.
Responsibilities include testing and cleaning of all types of fire life safety devices, fire panel monitoring, device labeling and the completion of all testing documentation.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
TRL Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
TRL’s employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Kiyohara & Takahashi LLP is looking to hire an accounting intern. An intern's role is primarily task-focused. Interns contribute to KT's success by supporting junior and senior associates in their daily activities. KT offers paid internships on a full-time or part-time basis. Internships are ongoing positions - KT does not offer seasonal internship positions. Successful interns are offered full-time junior associate positions upon graduation.
A successful intern is able to:
To become successful, an intern should develop the following skills:
Tasks assigned to interns include (but are not limited to):
Job Title: Assistant Account Executive
Reports To: Account Executive
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Business Management
Summary: To perform bookkeeping by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Enter all Accounts Payable in Datafaction imaging and associate.*
· Enter all Cash Receipts in Datafaction, Imaging and associate.*
· Book investment statements.*
· Book client payroll as directed.
· Reconcile bank statements.*
· Enter and process client credit card statement through credit card module.*
· Setup client General Ledger codes.*
· Set up new vendors in Datafaction.*
· Support execution of client vendor tasks, e.g. telephone setup, billing.*
· Run general ledger monthly, review and pass on to account executive.*
· Scan, image documents and maintain electronic filing system.*
· Maintain Accounts Payable black books.*
· Maintain Accounts Payable schedules.*
· Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Oral and Written Communication Skills
Fluent Command of English
Knowledge of Datafaction and Imaging
Proficiency in Excel
Proficiency in Word
Education / Experience:
High School Diploma and/or college preferred
2 years or more Datafaction experience
Physical Demands / Work Environment
Occasional, standing, walking, crouching and lifting up to 15 pounds.
Frequent use of hands and reaching with hands and arms.
Regular talking, hearing, seeing, and sitting.
Moderate to loud noise level.
Risk of electrical shock.
Ruby on Rails (RoR) Engineer
SaaS company providing cutting-edge technology to support the remote workforce is hiring for a Mid or Sr. Level Ruby on Rails Software Engineer. As you can imagine, they have been growing leaps and bounds as their technology allows businesses to still perform at high levels while working remotely.
*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time*
Data Entry experience a plus.
Basic math use is a must.
Ability to distinguish each merchandise and count it.
Excel and Word experience is needed..
Experience driving an electric pallet jack.
Able to lift up to 20 pounds on a regular basis.
Able to read and understand English in order to recognize items.
LOOKING FOR A REWARDING CAREER UTILIZING YOUR CULINARY SKILLS with Great Work/Life Balance?
Huntington Culinary, Inc. is seeking a kitchen Assistant/Prep to fill a part-time position at our Duarte early education center cafeteria. The qualified candidate should have at least three years experience working in a kitchen environment. The position also requires the ability to lift and put away up to 50 pounds at a time. The job is MONDAY to FRIDAY schedule from 7:00 am to 11:00 am.
The position requires daily scratch production of breakfast and lunch. Knowledge of the child and adult care food program guidelines is helpful. In addition, the position requires receiving orders and storing products according to ServSafe standards and FIFO product rotation.
The successful candidate will be required to pass a Live Scan background check including the Department of Justice, FBI, and Child Abuse Index. A Food handler safety card or Food safety manager certification is required.
$15.15- $16.00 p/hour + DOE
Part time available / possible full time!!
Great opportunity to work with an established agency, providing much needed independent living skills and adaptive skills training for the developmentally disabled within San Fernando Valley. Work part time or full time depending on your availability.
As a Supported Living Service teacher, your duties will be to teach Independent Living Skills and Adaptive Skills to adults with developmental disabilities. You will be assigned a workload that may consist of 1 to 4 clients with each client requiring 20 to 36 hours per month of assistance. You will be required for setting meeting times and ensuring that allocated independent living skills and adaptive skills hours are met monthly. You will need to fill out a daily activity log and time sheet for each day worked. This job will require you to travel to clients home. Assist with socialization skills, use of public transportation, community orientation, self-care, meal preparation, money management, vocational exploration and social/leisure exploration.
Work hours are flexible as you will be the one setting your own schedule which is ideal for college students who are working towards a degree in psychology / special education or a related field.
Qualifications for Supported Living Service Teacher:
Healthcare Staffing Professionals has an immediate needs for Epidemiologist to provide services in the Los Angeles Region. The Programs Objective is to investigate and oversee cases/outbreaks related to COVID-19 in settings that include, but are not limited to, Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs), shelters and encampments for people experiencing homelessness (PEH), congregate living settings, worksites, schools, daycares, and places of worship.
The positions will start immediately upon acceptance and employment clearance and are initially funded through July 30, 2021.
$44.61/hr working 40 hours a week ( Lots of opportunity for overtime)
Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, PTO
Employer Fully Funded Healthcare (Anthem Blue Cross), Dental and Vision, Life Insurance from Initial Start Date.
Employee will be working a minimum of 8 hours a day between the hours of 7 AM to 7 PM.
• A Master's degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in epidemiology or its equivalent -and- three years of experience assisting in the design, conduct, and evaluation of epidemiologic studies and field investigations -OR- A Doctoral degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in epidemiology or its equivalent; and
• A valid California Class C Driver License or the ability to utilize an alternative method of transportation when needed to carry out job-related essential functions.
• Windows-based laptop or desktop device, with a speaker and mic;
• Reliable Wi-fi/internet access;
• Experience working with modeling techniques to predict trends or assess the impact of public health efforts in chronic and infectious disease prevention and control, such as, but not limited to, discrete event modeling, agent-based modeling, and related data simulations;
• Experience working with Epidemiologic research methodology (e.g., epidemiologic measures, study design, stratified analysis techniques, etc.);
• Experience working with advanced statistics (e.g., Poisson, generalized linear, logistic, logic, negative binomial, hierarchical, and Bayesian regression);
• Experience working with Statistical Analysis Software programming language (e.g., merging, concatenating and transposing large datasets, and using macros, arrays, and SQL).
• Experience working with large Public Datasets (e.g. US Census, NHANES, and NHIS);
• Experience working with the Institutional Review Boards (IRB),
• Experience preparing peer-reviewed manuscripts, health briefs, or health impact assessments;
• Experience in leading public health program evaluations and investigations, such as outbreaks, clusters, and contact investigations, and conducting outreach initiatives among high risk populations;
• Ability to maintain a professional, positive attitude and work ethic;
• Ability to Interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress; and
• Excellent critical thinking and judgement skills.
a) Support two or more Outbreak Investigators (Public Health
Nurse or Public Health Investigator} with data and epidemiology needs related to investigation of a site outbreak;
b) Contact outbreak sites to conduct line list follow-up of cases and contacts, including daily monitoring;
c) Generate data reports related to the outbreak, including, but not limited to, epidemiological curve charts and dashboards:
d) Comply with DPH training regarding confidential information related to personal health information;
e) Collect data and enter data into various software application systems; and
f) Other duties as assigned.
Busy Civil Litigation practice in Monrovia (San Gabriel Valley), seeks well-experienced (3-5 yrs.) Litigation Attorney for immediate hire. The ideal Attorney should have prior experience with motion practice, discovery, depositions and some bench and/or U.D. trial experience. Attorney must be licensed in California, a graduate from ABA approved law school with a minimum three to five years substantive litigation experience as an Attorney. Prior experience preparing for trial, managing high volumes of discovery and client-facing is also required.
For immediate consideration, please send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Global, publicly traded consumer products company located in south Los Angeles is looking for a Senior Accountant. In this position, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for month / quarter / year-end closes, assisting with preparation of consolidated financial statements, compiling accounting files for SEC reporting, as well as account analysis and reconciliation. The Senior Accountant will also prepare journal entries, play a key role in various audits, conduct SOX compliance, prepare financial reporting documents, as well as ensuring efficient accounting processes. The Senior Accountant will also handle general ledger management and ad hoc cash flow reporting functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
This is a remote role; considering applicants from anywhere
The Polyient Games Investment Group (PGIG) is at the core of Polyient Games operations and is responsible for the following:
Managing the Polyient Games Ecosystem and fostering strong community relations
Token issuance, token economy design, and treasury management
Asset management, market making, and trading fungible and non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
Network participation and node operation
Regulatory compliance and legal framework
New trading & risk management product innovation at the bleeding edge of DeFi
We are seeking an experienced Trade Strategist to join the trading desk at PG Capital, a unit of PGIG. The individual assuming this role will conduct primary market research and generate trading ideas and strategies for implementation by the desk.
The Trade Strategist will be responsible for:
Conducting primary research on cryptocurrency and DeFi markets
Identifying opportunities across networks and markets
Assisting portfolio managers in the crafting of systematic trading strategies
Driving prioritization of PG Capital’s strategy on how to be best positioned to capitalize on emerging trends in DeFi and the NFT market space
Publishing innovative content for public dissemination via blog posts and social media
Representing PG Capital in media appearances (interviews, podcasts, conferences, etc)
Making strategic recommendations to PGIG management related to the evaluation of direct investments in emerging companies and projects
Assisting in the due diligence process related to potential investments and partnerships
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
Proven experience trading cryptocurrency markets, ideally in a professional setting
A track record of publishing market analyses, preferably public-facing
Effective communication skills across a wide range of audiences; a record of conference speaking engagements or media appearances a big plus
Strong and proven passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies
Ability to work quickly and accurately in a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
This role might be for you if:
You stay up all night thinking about your next InstaDappp, Yearn or Aave strategy
Trading desk operations will kick-off in Q4 2020, following the successful sale of PGFKs in September.
The Long-term Care Ombudsman program has immediate openings for motivated, assertive, Advocates to service the territory of the regional office for which it reports. The Advocate strives to protect the rights and dignity of residents (typically older adults) in skilled nursing and residential care facilities throughout the City and County of Los Angeles. This role ensures a high quality of care and life for individuals residing in these facilities by providing advocacy services on their behalf. Such services involve monitoring visits, identifying and investigating complaints by or on behalf of residents, dissemination of educational information and witnessing of health care directives
Preferred Requirement - Master's in Social Work (MSW). Master’s in Gerontology (MSG) may also be considered.
B. Experience & Other Requirements
Benefits & Compensation:
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For staff who regularly work 30 or more hours per week, benefits include 80% company-paid medical, 100% company-paid dental, 401(k) plan with competitive employer match, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), optional life and vision insurance, 11 paid holidays plus paid time-off (PTO).
Pico Rivera Healthcare Center is seeking to hire a Fulltime Cook, to join there team! This is a fulltime position that includes full benefits. Scheduling to be discussed at time of interview, must have flexible schedule and work weekends. Apply today!
Some of the desired requirements include:
1. Experience as a Cook in a skilled nursing facility
2. Positive attitude
4. Highly organized
5. Ability to follow menus and stay focused while multi-tasking
The responsibilities of the Cooks are to prepare food in accordance with prescribed resident diet specification, facility procedures and dietary and sanitary regulations under the supervision of the Dietary Services Manager.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Pico Rivera Management!
§ Provide excellent customer service. Greet entering customers in a friendly manner, provide each guest with “pink spoon” service by offering ice cream samples.
§ Prepare and serve various ice cream products and beverages to customers.
§ Perform cash register duties using Point-Of-Sales (POS) system
§ Perform daily temperature checks on various food items and document in temperature log.
§ Assist in inventory checks inside walk-in freezer.
§ Receive and process online/phone orders for ice-cream cakes/products
§ Assist in preparation and decoration (writing) of ice-cream cakes as needed.
§ Promote product sales through offerings and educating the customer.
§ Adhere to Food Safety and Sanitation standards/regulations to include ServSafe® certification.
§ Follow Food Preparation and Merchandising standards and requirements.
§ Clean and maintain kitchen equipment and facility premises.
§ Perform restaurant opening and closing duties as needed.
§ Implement food and facility security practices.
§ Report any non-conformances to manager and/or franchisee owner(s).
Now Hiring for Warehouse Workers and fulfillment for a bindery company
*PLUS SPANISH BILINGUAL* SPANISH SPEAKER OK
Immediate openings for Bindery & fulfillment workers in Culver City near the cross streets of Jefferson & Centinela Ave off the 405 N fwy
Weekend Shift - 10 am - 10:30 pm (12 hours) Saturday, Sunday, and Monday and be prepared to work an extra day or two, if needed.
PLEASE NOTE FOR THIS POSITION:
Warehouse Worker's helper's positions are below for the bindery.
310-217-4121 ask for Erika office hours Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
you can also text 424-400-7760 after hours
If you get the voicemail it means we are on the other line. Leave a message but also send us a message with the best # to contact you and we will contact you right away
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Performs preventative maintenance on machinery/equipment throughout facility, including but not limited to manufacturing and packaging equipment, air conditioning units, air compressors, dehumidifying units and boilers
2. Routinely assesses machinery/equipment to make timely recommendations for repair, modification, upgrade and/or replacement
3. Routinely monitors equipment to ensure proper operation and calibration
4. Repairs production machinery/equipment as needed
5. Ensures accurate record keeping and work orders of all repairs, maintenance, and service
6. Maintains in stock of “wear and tear” parts
7. Aids in the setup of machinery before production begins
8. Operates of machinery/equipment based on SOPs
9. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
10. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
11. Use appropriate PPE as required for each particular task; be safety conscious for themselves and people around them
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related (general/building maintenance) or otherwise, as assigned
Must be flexible to change schedules and/or work overtime, including weekends/holidays, depending on the business needs of the company.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job (preferred)
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Strong planning/organizational and critical thinking/analytical skills
6. Effective communication/interpersonal skills
7. Effective training skills
8. Excellent technical, mechanical, troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
9. Ability to read/interpret schematics/blueprints
10. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
11. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
12. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
13. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
14. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
15. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly stoop, kneel, reach, stand, and walk throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift, push, pull up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to have clarity and sharpness of vision to perform activities such as inspection of small defects
5. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
6. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
7. Ability to wear PPE as required
The Project Superintendent is responsible for the timely completion of the project and ensuring that the project is constructed in accordance with plans, specifications, and local codes. The Project Superintendent shall schedule all subcontractors, consultants, and vendors, as well as ensure their completion of work within time allowed. The Project Superintendent shall be responsible for the coordination of work directed in the field, providing work that is performed in accordance with plans and specifications. Conflicts or revisions to the plan shall be communicated with the project team (i.e. project manager, architect, engineer, consultant, owner, HOA and property manager) for mutual resolution prior to execution of work that deviates from the approved plans. The Project Superintendent shall establish and enforce job site quality control programs to ensure quality completion of construction. Must be able to travel as assigned. This position is for LA county, but may require temporary assignments in Orange County and San Diego County.
Accounts Payable (AP)
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for maintaining and processing of accounts payable transactions and associate month and year end activities.
Qualifications and requirements
The Chemical Operator monitors and makes adjustments to the chemical processes manually and through automatic remote means while focusing on plant safety and operating at peak efficiency. The Chemical Operator is responsible for recording data consistently and maintaining logs accurately. At all times, the Chemical Operator will follow safety guidelines maintaining awareness of the hazard of all materials handled. Personal Protective Equipment required. Rotating shifts in a Chemical Plant operating 24 hours / 365 days.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Chemical Operator is responsible for the chemical production process including:
· Proper handling methods for raw materials, intermediates, products, and byproducts.
· Employing the fundamentals of reaction steps including the sequence of addition of reactants; sequence of events expected during
reaction steps and monitoring required temperature, pressure, levels, and flows for proper processing
· Operates auxiliary equipment and testing of the final product using specific gravity and pH measurements
· Produces products of required quality and quantity safely with zero spills, zero air emissions
· Maintains a log for production records, operations, and maintenance data
· Practices GHP maintaining a very high level of housekeeping in the work area and properly applying product and warning levels to all
products and waste containers
· Determines batch sizing and weight using a handheld calculator
· Reads and understands Material Safety Data Sheets (MDS) and performs within OSHA & Cal/OSHA guidelines following correct policies
and procedures at all times
· Drives forklifts in tight quarters
· 2+ years’ experience working in a chemical manufacturing plant or petroleum refinery under the guidance of a lead operator
· Experience in a facility conducting Batch or Continuous chemical synthesis using hazardous chemicals
· Basic knowledge of the functioning of chemical processing equipment including agitated reactors, heat exchanges, pumps, absorbers,
scrubbers and instrumentation required
· Experience working with Hazardous materials; OSHA & Hazmat certifications a plus
· Computer skills including EXCEL
· Excellent communication and listening skills
· Must be able to work all rotating shifts on a continuous basis
· Must be able to pass a post-offer physical, drug test, background checks, and other appropriate tests as required
Required: Completion of high school diploma or GED equivalent
Desired: Process Technology; Chemistry; Chemicals or related field
Die Casting company is seeking for a Maintenance Mechanic/Machinist in the City of Glendale.
1. If applying for our Mechanic/Machinist position you must have experience with the preventative maintenance and repair of die casting equipment or similar heavy equipment, such as plastic injection molding or equipment from other industries that use large hydraulic pumps and cylinders with electric controls and pneumatic equipment. The skill set we are looking for is quite extensive. We are hoping to find someone who already has at least 90% of the skills listed. We are willing to train for a small number of missing skills. The skill set includes but is not limited to the following:
A. Thorough knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and principles.
B. Understanding the function and repair of pressure, directional and flow controls.
C. Understanding the function and repair of Hydraulic Cylinders, Intensifier and Accumulators.
D. Thorough knowledge of electrical troubleshooting and ability to read schematics.
E. Thorough knowledge of gas furnace ignition and temperature controls and refractory repair.
F. Thorough knowledge of troubleshooting and repair programmable automated equipment
G. Understanding lockout procedures.
H. Basic welding skills. We use Stick, MIG and TIG and Oxy/Acetylene torch.
I. Basic machining skills including manual Mill and Lathe. CNC skills are helpful.
J. Basic plumbing and pipe fitting skills.
2. You must be able to lift items up to 55 lbs.
3. You must have adequate math, reading and writing skills to do precision measuring and machining
and to understand and complete our documents.
Our plant operates on a 10 hour per day by four-day (M-TH) work week. You will work from 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM with a 30-minute lunch period taken from 11:00-11:30 AM. Depending on our production needs, you may be asked to work overtime on our regular workdays, and on Fridays.
Our Mechanic/Machinist’s primary responsibilities consist of the following:
1. Performing or overseeing all required preventative maintenance on all equipment in the facility.
2. Performing all hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical troubleshooting, repairs, improvements, and
new installations needed on all our equipment, tooling, and facilities. This includes overseeing and
restocking the inventory of all needed spare parts to allow for immediate repairs of key equipment.
3. Working together with all other employees to continually improve the safety, quality, and efficiency
of our plant.
4. Maintaining a neat, orderly, and clean work area at all times.
5. Participating in all required Safety and Quality programs.
6. Doing whatever else is necessary as a member of our Team,
customers, your co-workers, and your supervisor’s requirements are fully met.
In the event that there is not enough work for you to stay busy during your entire shift with your primary responsibilities we will expect you to fill in at any other position where you may be needed. You will receive all proper training before you are expected to do any of these other tasks. You will be expected to keep all our machinery in excellent working condition. You will be expected to report any needed repairs that are beyond the scope of your abilities to the plant manager immediately upon discovery and to follow up on all unresolved problems. We also expect our employees to be polite, courteous, and professional at all times during work.
Please contact our office at: 323-530-0201
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 70+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
We are looking for a Copy Editor who is passionate about creating winning direct response campaigns, telling emotionally resonant stories with individuals, and delivering innovative “big ideas”. You will lead a growing, fast-paced team and generate strong ideas that create real results for multiple brands in the health, wellness and beauty space.
You must have experience in managing copywriting teams, editing copy and assets and providing guidance to our copywriters in order to produce high converting copy, and continually optimize until the campaigns meet their performance goals
In this role, you will be responsible for editing compelling landing pages, ad copy, sales videos, websites, infographics, and more. You will work closely with the acquisition team to create a pipeline of direct response marketing assets that will help achieve customer acquisition and revenue goals.
As the Copy Editor, you will be responsible for managing a team of in-house and freelance writers for our family of websites, across a wide spectrum of channels including google display network, native networks, YouTube, Email, Facebook and other content as required. This position relies on a number of reporting methods, including research and analytics.
As a data driven e-commerce and media company, we couple Data with Creativity - continually measuring advertising performance to optimize performance and effectiveness of our marketing communications and advertising campaigns. You will play an integral part of this process!
We are looking for someone who:
All applicants must provide portfolio/samples of previous work in order to be considered. PDF, Website, URLs of samples are encouraged.
Resumes without writing samples or portfolios will not be considered.
What We Offer:
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Pay Range: $22.00 to $27.00 per hour
Hours: AM hours with occasional weekends
Location: Commerce, CA
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Machine Mechanical Incline.
2. Operate a Surface Grinder Machine.
3. Operate a Milling Machine.
4. Operate a lathe Machine.
5. Basic electrical.functions
6. Basic Welding
Competencies / Personal Characteristics
We are seeking a full-time legal assistant for our law practice located in Arlington, Virginia. *We will consider highly qualified candidates anywhere in the United States to work remotely, but we operate on Eastern Standard Time*.
This position requires an ability to juggle multiple projects and interact professionally and efficiently with clients, vendors, court clerks, and the public. This position requires prior law office experience as well as some understanding of state and/or federal court litigation procedure.
A highly qualified candidate will have specific experience filing documents electronically on the federal PACER system, as well as a background in civil litigation. You are primarily responsible for interacting with potential clients as we evaluate their claims, taking notes in our case management system, and keeping both the attorneys and clients updated as litigation progresses.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume, highlighting the relevant portion of your experience that meets the criteria above, together with your typing speed, expected compensation range, and your availability to interview over the next two weeks.