This reputable casual dining brand is hiring for a Kitchen Manager. If you are an experienced Kitchen Manager, passionate about genuine hospitality, and seeking a group you can grow with, this is the opportunity for you!
Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day operations of the kitchen
- Hire, schedule, lead and motivate BOH team
- Responsible for adhering to brand standards and recipe consistency
- Ability to work high volume while maintaining the quality of product
- Create a positive and productive atmosphere in BOH
Kitchen Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Kitchen Manager
- Must have strong tenure, no more than 2 jobs in the past 5 years
- Must have experience working a high volume kitchen and high level of skill
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Great communication skills
- Experience with financials and costing including tech platforms
- High level of professionalism and positive personality
- Bilingual is a plus
Kitchen Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health benefits with vision, dental
- Work-life balance
- Amazing training program
- Growth and the opportunity to be a part of a well-established brand!
We/Our Client/Our Clients are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client/our clients do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: