Join our exciting Tapas Restaurant and Wine Bar Team
Tasca Tasca offers you a great self-directed work environment serving fun loving guests. As you share the unique food and wines offered at TT with your guests, you will also enrich your own foody knowledge repertoire. We are looking for individuals who love, and are good at, learning new things, who take the craft of hospitality seriously, and love making people happy. Normal hourly average is $35-$50.
About TT: Tasca means tavern or pub in Portugal. Tasca Tasca “TT” is the realization of Chef Manuel Azevedo’s dream of sharing his favorite style of eating with downtown Sonoma – snacking on a wide variety of delicious food while drinking unique wine. Come in and enjoy listening to the music of Portugal and its former colonies, watching European soccer on the television, and being surrounded by lots of friends in a fun casual environment reminiscent of his native Portugal.
Chef Manuel has dedicated his adult life to sharing the flavors and culture of his beloved birthplace, Portugal. Through his many endeavors he has inspired many to look more deeply into the rich history and complexity of Europe’s westernmost country and its many offerings.
His second wine-country Portuguese restaurant (LaSalette), Tasca Tasca is the realization of Chef Manuel Azevedo’s dream to champion Portuguese cuisine. His dream was born at an early age when he would assist his mother, and prepare recipes from their former home in the Azores Islands. He since developed and massaged his defined style -Cozinha Nova Portuguesa- “new Portuguese cuisine” – celebrating the varied and complex flavors of Portugal, adapted to the immense offerings of top-quality ingredients from Sonoma County. The result is a unique cuisine characterized by familiar Mediterranean and Iberian staples (olive oil, olives, garlic, tomatoes, onions, wine, saffron, etc.), exotic spices and flavorings picked from around the globe during hundreds of years of Portuguese expeditionary voyages, and fresh local and seasonal Californian ingredients from land and sea. It’s a winning combination for lovers of traditional Portuguese fare and adventurous diners alike.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $30.00 to $50.00 /hour
This Job Is:
Open since 1995, Gourmet Au Bay is a very popular and well established wine bar & waterfront restaurant located in Bodega Bay. Currently, we are seeking experienced Servers and Prep/Line Cooks to join our staff.
Above all else, we seek motivated, reliable candidates that are out-going and respectful to both our guests and fellow staff alike. Additionally, Server applicants with wine knowledge and/or some bartending experience is a plus...however, we are willing to train the right candidate.
Desired Qualifications for Prep/Line Cook:
- passion for excellent food and service
- knife skills
- wood-fired oven experience a plus
- ability to work well in a small kitchen on a team
- ability to follow detailed recipes with consistent results
- reliable transportation and consistent punctuality
Please know that the commute to our restaurant from Sebastopol is about 20 minutes, and about 30 minutes from Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park and Petaluma. Reliable transportation is a must. To apply, please reply with a resume and/or a cover letter detailing your experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Fountaingrove Club in Santa Rosa, CA is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Food Server. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
To provide Food and Beverage Service to our members pool side, adhering to all Food and Beverage Standards. To be a self-motivated team player, able to make decisions and provide great service.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- Able to work throughout the summer, in all weather conditions - Must be self-motivated to help achieve budgeted sales goals - Take food orders from the guests and then transfer these from Bogeys to the pool - Must be able to drive and have an active Driving License - Must have a basic knowledge of Cocktails and Smoothies - To service as many guests as possible during your shift - To make sure all Liquor and Beverage are signed both out at the start of your shift and back in at the end. - To adhere to all State of California Licensing Laws
- Weather may impact work schedule good communication with your manager is a must. - Arrive to your shift 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time - Visit the Athletic Center to find out the level of Business for that day at the Athletic Center - Attain the keys to the truck and drive to the entrance of the basement - Load the truck with all the requisitions needed for that day’s service - Load up with 4 containers of ice - Take down to the Athletic Center Setup area - Have 3 * 8-foot tables ready for service with tablecloths - Set up the wireless computer system for ringing in tickets to Bogeys - Have everything set up, with signage, ready 10 minutes prior to service - Once you have rung up a ticket with food orders, remember to pick up from Bogeys - Give the member a time frame for the delivery of their food – 20 minutes is the goal - Pick up the food from Bogeys along with necessary condiments and deliver to the guest poolside - During slow periods of the day, make sure you walk around the pool, offering beverages to the members - Make sure that you get every ticket signed by the guest - When it is 15 minutes prior to closing the bar pool service down – take 1 walk around the pool letting the guests know that you are taking last orders before closing - Clean and clear the pool service area – taking all beverages back to the club house - Leave the area clean and clear ready for service the next day - Ensure that all Food Products are delivered Hot to the Guests in a Presentable condition - Ensure that all Drinks made are decorative and adhere to all State of California Liquor Laws
Candidates must be:
Inspired Thai Cuisine, Authentically Made With Love.
Spring Thai in Cotati, CA is looking for one server/waitress/waiter to join our 8 person strong team. We are located on 538 E Cotati Ave. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and engaged.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Hilltop 1892 is seeking a professional, friendly and outgoing host. The ideal candidates will possess the following qualities:
• Previous fine dining experience & Open Table experience a plus
• A gracious, welcoming and professional attitude
• Ability to communicate effectively and desire to work as part of a diverse team
• Well groomed appearance and professional business attire/wardrobe is required
• Flexible schedule a must - available on weekends & holidays required
Outgoing, hospitality minded person. We can teach you how we serve but your attitude and commitment is what sets you apart from others and that’s why we want you to work here. Must have minimum 1-year minimum in full service restaurant with full bar. Weekend and holidays availability a must. We are closed on Christmas. All other holidays require an all hands on deck attitude.
Both jobs require current California Food Handler Card
Open Interviews Monday and Tuesday 2pm-4pm
As a Host/Hostess with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, you will be an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our dining experience. Your warm, personal attention provides a memorable first impression for guests of our restaurants and lounges, making them feel welcome and valued.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit https://frhi.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=SMI02102&lang=en
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
We are looking for seasoned restaurant manager candidates in your area. We have incredible opportunities with the top concepts in the nation. Don’t wait! These opportunities will not last long!
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of restaurant management experience and have a passion for the hospitality industry. The possibilities are endless for the right candidate. Whether you are looking for a competitive salary, opportunity for advancement, or a decent bonus, this is the position you want to take advantage of today.
$52,000 - $62,000 – Restaurant Manager / Upscale Casual Theme
$59,000 - $69,000 – Restaurant Kitchen Manager / Casual Theme HOT CONCEPT
$64,000 - $79,000 – Restaurant General Manager ** New Store Opening**
What are the benefits of using Gecko Hospitality for your job search?
*We know about positions that might not be displayed online.
*We coach our candidates through the resume and interview process.
*Gecko Hospitality has thousands of industry contacts.
*You have a promoter who specializes in your industry.
*Sending your resume to a recruiter gives you the advantage of being a part of a secure database for future openings that match your management background.
What is holding you back? Do not wait.
Send your resume today to begin the application for a new opportunity today!