PHILZ COFFEE TRUCK is on the lookout for AMAZING people to be part of our future. Baristas, Shift Leads, and beyond...
At Philz, our mission is to Better People's Day. Phenomenal customer service is our #1 priority along with making an amazing cup of coffee. Our customers love our coffee and are a true pleasure to serve every day. You will definitely have fun and enjoy coming to work.
Come "roll" with us on our coffee truck and take Philz handcrafted "cups of love" on the road to coffee lovers throughout the city and beyond!
Philz Coffee Truck operates 6 days per week (We are closed on Mondays) - We function as a retail store in Financial District (Sansome /California St) on weekdays and Marina Green on weekends. Occasionally, we also participate in some fun and diverse events! (Music Festivals, Corporate Events, Weddings, etc.)
*** Due to COVID19, We are exclusively at Marina Green Tuesday - Sunday until further notice!
We offer both Full Time and Part Time positions. There are also opportunities for growth within the Philz Truck!
*** APPLY TODAY: Please answer the questions listed below and email the answers along with your resume
Come join the Project Juice team!
We are seeking energetic, positive team members who are excited about real food, organic ingredients and helping customers live healthful lives.
Our ideal candidate comes with food handling experience, a passion for what we do and the desire to share that passion with our customers. A motivated team player is a must! Do you love smoothies and want to wear yoga pants to work?
About Project Juice!
Project Juice is a leading cold-pressed juice and plant-based food company based in SF. Our Hillcrest location is our only San Diego location serving smoothies, bowls, and hot elixirs in addition to a wide array of cold-pressed juices and grab-and-go salads and meals.
Counter Server & Line Cook Positions - Part Time & Full Time Available
About You: You are experienced working in restaurants and comfortable both with customer service and preparing food and drinks in an efficient, caring and confident manner. The thought of working for a small scale kitchen that focuses on healthy food and drink excites you. You understand the importance of doing the day-to-day work that’s required to support a thriving food service business. You enjoy working with others, are able to navigate a fast paced work environment, and naturally step up to fill in the gaps when needed. You are delighted to take orders at the register, discuss menu items with customers, expedite drink and food orders, clean dishes, and maintain a clean, organized workspace and dining area.
Compensation: $17/hour plus tips. Health benefits for full-time employees. PM and weekend availability a must.
Hours: Part time & full time positions are available.
To apply: Please email cover letter and resume with Counter Server and Line Cook in the subject line
We are an equal opportunity employer. People of color, women, LGBTQ individuals, those with disabilities, and those with working class backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Souvenir Coffee Co. is a young company looking for passionate and knowledgeable lovers of coffee with a team player attitude. We are hoping to fill the position of PT/FT Barista at our current shop in San Francisco, CA. We are looking to add someone with excellent organizational and customer service skills who demonstrates strong leadership in a neighborhood environment.
At Souvenir Coffee Co. we believe that passionate workers are hard workers and we are committed to treating every employee and customer with appreciation and respect. We are an equal employment opportunity company and welcome applicants of all backgrounds and experiences. Please send PDF resume and PDF cover letter (optional but bonus points) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to email with additional questions or comments.
Bondadoso, Spanish for "Kind" embraces kindness. We promote organizations who are trying to make a difference in the lives of people suffering from cancer or substance abuse and more globally to the issues of poverty in the coffee growing regions of the world.
We understand everyone has issues in their lives, from minor to major, so we try to provide an uplifting experience for each of our guests through our store design to how they are greeted. Most importantly, we are passionate about coffee and tea. We strive to create the very best coffee and tea drinks in our market...and we are succeeding (see yelp).
Our working environment is casual and fun but still demanding. We can teach you a lot but here is what we need from you that we cannot teach:
We need a commitment of working at least 20 hours per week.
Please check us out on Instagram (@bondadosocoffee), Yelp, Facebook, and www.bondadoso.com. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Hal's Office is a small but vibrant locally owned neighborhood coffee shop. We are currently searching for an experienced barista, with a love and knowledge of specialty coffee. Every day at Hal’s we work to create a great environment around a really great product. Our ideal candidate has a passion for coffee, great customer service and loves people. We are currently operating under a strict Covid protocol where the vast majority of shifts are individually staffed. As such we seek people who are self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic. We currently have 3-4 shifts available. A minimum commitment of six months to a year is preferred. Please apply with a cover letter. Tell us a little about you, about your experience and how you think it would translate to Hal's. Can't wait to hear from you!
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a barista. Hudson Bay Cafe has been in business since 1980 and we cater to the Rockridge and greater Oakland community. We offer coffee, tea, pastries, soup, salad, sandwiches and panini. The ideal candidate must have at least 1 year experience as a barista and would want to learn about all of our offerings and our procedures. Please send your resume in the body of the email. Thank you for your interest.
RAWR Coffee Bar is a small coffee shop and cat store. We have a traditional no frills coffee menu and also sell a variety of items for cats and their people including food, toys and swag.
Due to the pandemic we have slashed our hours and are currently open Friday- Sunday 10am - 5pm. We are in need of one more staff person to cover these days and hours (9:30-5:45 or 25 hours per week) Pay is $16/hr plus tips.
We need a candidate who has coffee experience under their belt, are people-friendly, and love cats. The job would include following strict Covid-19 protocols, making espresso drinks, running a register, advising customers on our cat related products and helping to place advance orders. It is essential that you are taking this current pandemic situation seriously and are able to follow the necessary steps to ensure everyones safety.
Daily tasks include:
Making delicious espresso drinks
General maintenance and upkeep of the bar and cafe
Breakdown and cleanup of the espresso machine
We are looking for candidates that:
Dtox Juice is seeking team members to serve as baristas and retail sales associates for our store in Buckhead. Juice Baristas will meet and greet customers, make delicious house crafted, healthy smoothies and share the benefits of our plant based products including Dtox cleanses. Great tips. Outgoing and positive demeanor required. Send resume to email@example.com.
Blu Diamond Juicery is currently seeking part time and full time juice barista's to join our team.
Juice Bar Barista.
Making and serving Juices and Smoothies at our Organic Juice Bar. Responsibilities also include stocking and cleaning.
Organica provides benefits which include; Paid Sick time, Vacation, Holidays. We have a retirement 401k plan as well.
Please call 201-767-8182 for more information
Job Purpose Summary
Prepare and keep all coffee/juice products fresh and at proper temperature, according Vintage Grocers standards. Maintain cleanliness in support of a productive and profitable store, including product quality and presentation, portion control, speed and efficiency, and cleanliness. Assist Guest with their orders and preparing them to Guest specifications. The Barista is supportive of the Executive Management team by example and with integrity.
Our Core Values
• Meaningful Commitment
• Exceptional Service
• Empowered Team Members
• Strong Character
Essential Job Duties
• Responsible for product quality and presentation. Properly prepares and holds products. Ensures products are dated, stored and rotated as needed.
• Manages portion control. Restocks designated cook area. Counts and/or weighs delivered items. Works within established inventory and cost controls. Follows recipe and product item builds.
• Works with speed and efficiency. Reads tickets and/or listens for direction to determine proper amount coffee/juice to prepare. Engages with Guests to ensure their order meet specific requests. Meets or exceeds Vintage Grocers service time standards.
• Keeps the store clean and maintains coffee/juice bar facilities as needed and/or directed by Management. Maintains personal hygiene as prescribed by law and Vintage Grocers Dress Code standards.
• Follows all Company safety and security policies and procedures. Maintains proper temperature of food product. Complies with health code regulations, including but not limited to hairnet and glove usage.
• Communicates effectively with the Team to ensure good operations in the coffee/juice bar.
• Uses and completes training packets with all new Coffee/Juice Team Members. Leads new product roll-out training with all Coffee/Juice Team Members.
Non-Essential Job Duties
May perform similar and incidental duties as required by Management.
Education: High school degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Experience: Coffee/Juice experience preferred.
Knowledge: Knowledge of all aspects in the coffee/juice industry. Ability to quickly make and execute decisions regarding food quality, quantity needed, and when to clean.
Language Skills: Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
Math Skills: Ability to perform money-related mathematical calculations.
Other: Individual must have reliable transportation to arrive at work on time.
Other Abilities: Ability to maintain a high level of patience with others. Requires working closely with co-workers for long periods of time.
Reports to the Store Director.
The Barista/Cashier is primarily responsible for making coffee, tea and all bar beverages; serving baked goods and receiving payment while providing exemplary customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Actively promote a positive atmosphere and culture of excellence through leadership, teamwork, job knowledge, work ethic and flexibility.
• Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests’ needs and support operations
• Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations
• Provide exemplary customer service from start to finish of customer visit; including but not limited to:
o Greeting and welcoming all customers warmly
o Learns the names of regular customers; remembering returning guests
o Checking in with customers throughout their stay
• Take orders from customers
o Educate customers about menu options
o Provide answers to questions and inquiries
o Makes suggestions and recommendations
• Basic food preparation and service including but not limited to:
o Adhering to recipes and presentation guidelines for food and beverage items
o Making and serving hot and cold coffee, espresso, tea and specialty beverages
o Serving baked goods
• Conduct opening and closing procedures such as:
o Opening and closing the espresso station and cafe
o Accounting for daily sales, opening and closing of cash registers, solving discrepancies
• Financial responsibilities:
o Computes or re-compute bill, itemized lists, and tickets showing amount due
o Makes change, ring transactions and issues receipts or tickets to clients
o Records amounts received and prepare reports of transactions
o Ensures meticulous money handling
o Maintains a clean, safe and aesthetically pleasing work environment by following health and safety guidelines and keeping equipment clean and in running order
o Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly
o Maintains inventory and restocks as needed
o Be punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
o Flexible, enthusiastic and open to learn and perform all aspects of CKJ operations
o Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offers suggestions for improvement
o Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
• Food Handlers Card will be required within 7 days of hire
• Retail, hospitality, catering, or POS experience a plus but not required
• Basic computer skills in MS Office and POS/cash register and iPad experience a plus but not required
• Ability and willingness to work a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance
• Excellent verbal & interpersonal communication skills required; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; without interrupting
• Must be a flexible, team player, able to multi-task and willing to “go the extra mile”
• Must have a positive attitude
• Be passionate about our products, be engaging with a sense of humor
• Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; treats people respectfully; works with integrity; upholds organizational values
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
• Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently
• Adaptable and able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
• Willingness to embrace “continual improvement” of self and CK&J
• Consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
• Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• Ability to lift 20-30 lbs. boxes overhead with or without assistance
• Position includes extensive standing and walking, some bending.