Racial and socioeconomic achievement gaps persist in our schools today. There is a 26% or greater gap in math achievement between white students and students of color. We believe in the power of STEM to offer opportunities to students who need it most. You can change this by becoming a STEM teacher.
EnCorps STEM Teachers Program’s vision is to realize a day where all students, regardless of socioeconomic status, are inspired and prepared to pursue their dreams. STEM Teaching Fellows transition to teaching careers within 1-3 years with the support of EnCorps training, guest teaching field experience, credentialing guidance, EnCorps cohort and the EnCorps network of schools. When you become an EnCorps Fellow, you are committing to providing access to quality education within low income schools, supporting students who need your mentorship the most.
The EnCorps team will provide guidance as you begin the process to become a teacher and the broad network of fellows provides first hand experience from people who, like you, transitioned into a teaching career.
*Find out more about the timeline and teaching credentials at
For more specific eligibility and FAQ’s, please see
*Looking for backgrounds in: Accounting, finance, banking, mathematics, statistics, data analyst, computer programmer, IT, coding, product manager, engineering (civil, mechanical, ALL), healthcare, scientific research, biotech, lab work, etc.
Want to empower students and inspire the next generation of STEM leaders? Join EnCorps today!
Fall application deadline: Sept 11, 2020. Apply today at:
See EnCorps through the eyes of a fellow:
Research Associate – Molecular Biology
Company: Root is developing fully automated, in-field, DNA-based sensors for detection of airborne pathogens. The technology provides the missing pathogen-presence corner of the disease triangle and enables farmers to spray pesticides only when necessary.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to
· Develop and optimize assays for detection and quantification of important airborne agricultural pathogens
· Drive continuous improvement in methodology, processes, and formats through own expertise and experience
· Be responsible for the management of target projects
· Communicate and interact with interdisciplinary project teams
· Participate in meetings
· Perform other related responsibilities as necessary
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in mycology, microbiology, virology or other natural science with laboratory experience in molecular biology techniques like PCR
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and to adapt to the atmosphere of a dynamic startup
· Creative and flexible thinking, open-minded, and willing to challenge the status quo
· Ability to build excellent working relationships and an enthusiasm for taking a hands-on approach to collaborative scientific discovery efforts
· Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
· Ability and willingness to think outside the box to adopt and adapt relevant emerging technologies
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Experience in mycology, microbiology, virology, or agriculture
· Experience with qPCR and ELISA
· Experience downloading genomes and designing primers
Country: United States
Functional Area: Biological R&D
Please contact email@example.com
Join a solid company with a great culture, work-life balance, and a family feel. Work with a dynamic team, using some of the latest technologies.
Sr. Java Developer / Java Software Developer - Finance / Banking / Insurance (Permanent Hire or Contract)
Sr. Java Developer : San Leandro, CA
US Citizen, GC and GC/EAD welcome
( NO CORP TO CORP , NO OPTs, No Visa Sponsorship for this role) THIS IS W2 role.
Client is looking for a Strong Core Java developer ( 8+ Years) with MUST HAVE
2-5 years of Angular development ( Angular Version 4 or above) MUST HAVE
Good to have capital market or investment banking experience. (NOT MANDATORY)
Send resume to atul @ prutech. com
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 company, our client has openings for Angular/Java Developers.
Title: Java/Angular Developers (Location: Remote)
# of Openings: 4
Position Type: Contract to hire
Mgr. Comment: Manager seeks Java Developers with strong AngularJS/higher versions of Angular, with experience building reusable components within Angular, and people who can give specific examples of having that experience.
Location: Remote initially (then onsite)
• 6+ years of solid application development skills
• Stellar communication skills
• Skills Used: AngularJS/higher versions (4+ years preferred), TypeScript, Web Services, Microservices
Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept C2C resumes.
Adv. Ref. #: 1008985
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
1. Core Java ,OOPS, Collections.
2. Unit Testing , TDD.
3. Spring - Core, MVC, Boot .
5. Databases – Postgress/AuroraDB/Oracle
7. AWS – EC2,RDS,S3,Elastic Beanstalk
8. Design Patterns.
Nice to Have
1. React UI framework , Elasticsearch, NodeJS.
We are seeking a Mid Level Java Developer to become an integral part of our team!
Advanced knowledge of the AVS / PTC application
Advanced skill in conducting software analysis, creating code /making updates, testing.
Use mainstream IDEs to develop Java/Web services, build, unit test and deploy.
Ownership of design/development/testing tasks
Participate and support in identifying production and non-production AVS/PTC issues.
Knowledge of Java best practices (coding, JVM configuration, etc.)
Familiar with Rational CLM/RTC, work assigned tasks
Greensboro, NC client is looking for a direct-hire Senior Java Software Developer. No visa sponsorship is available.
The Developer drives new development projects to successful completion across the full software development life cycle. Emphasizes creativity and pragmatism in a fast-moving environment.
- Develop quality, robust software that fully meets provided software requirements
- Design and implement applications that correctly implement requirements through effective coding practices.
- Develop and design solid, normalized relational database schemas.
- Interface with internal and external customers to gain an understanding of their software needs.
- Assist in development of current software products including custom in-house web, mobile and legacy applications.
- Mentor junior and intermediate level software developers.
- 4+ years Java
- 2+ years Linux or Unix
- 4+ years database analysis and design
- 4+ years with an RDBMS
- 3+ years designing and developing web applications
- Tools from the Java ecosystem
- Developing mobile applications
- PostgreSQL (highly preferred) or MySQL, SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle
- ReactJS and associated technologies
- Grails Framework
- Git version control system
- Business experience - knowledge of what activities comprise and maintain systems in a transaction environment
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus). Your health and safety is #1 priority at SkyBridge Resources. We will be conducting video/phone interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication during brainstorming sessions.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
Nice to Have
Job Title : Java Developer – F1 / OPTs are welcome
Job Location : Bridgeville, PA / Nationwide
Job Type : Full Time
Working Hours: 8 hrs/day
Work Authorization: US Citizens/ Canadian Citizens/ Mexican Citizens/ Permanent Residents/ OPT
In the first year of employment you may:
Owing to unprecedented growth, COGENT is currently hiring bright, talented, self-starters to be the next generation of Software Developers. We are seeking someone who is team-oriented, fundamentally strong and has the creative ability to provide innovative application development services to commercial and government clients in order to solve their business needs.
Our developers will work on-site/off-site based on customer/project need. We specialize in Java/J2EE, Database development, Data warehouse/mining, Database administration, Project management and Business analysis.
*** No 3rd party candidates ***
1 Be part of an Agile development team developing integration applications from scratch using the Java Spring Boot framework.
2 Apply experience as a Java Full stack developer developing enterprise grade applications.
3 Apply experience in microservices development to build resilient and secure applications
4 Use your experience implementing RESTful webservices in large organization and apply considerations in design to implement highly performant and highly available applications.
5 Apply Agile application development concepts in Source code control, pair programming, build automation and testing automation
6 Must be able to follow a Test Driven Development approach in day to day development activities.
• 5-8 yrs experience designing and building large enterprise grade applications in Java EE
• 2+ yrs experience with microservices development using Spring Boot
• Minimum 2 yrs of experience building scalable, secure Restful style APIs
• Been part of an Agile development team with knowledge of DevOps tools and CI/CD practices.
• Knowledge of Containerization of services
• Desire to learn new skills and solve problems
• A BS or MS in Computer Science, or comparable experience
Immediate need for a Java Developer in Washington, D.C.
What you will be doing as a Java Developer:
• Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
• Contribute to the Design and develop high quality software for large scale Java/Spring Batch/Hadoop distributed systems by
• Perform unit and system testing of application code as well as execution of implementation activities.
• Analyze business requirements, and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company’s architecture standards.
• Analyze business requirements, and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company’s architecture standards.
• Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk
• Performs and/or leads design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution. Develops basic and detailed program specifications.
What you bring to the table as a Java Developer
• May require a bachelor degree in Computer science and 5 to 8 years of experience in the field.
• Proficiency in the following general areas: Java (Java 1.7/Java 1.8), Spring Framework, Jenkins, Gradle, and Github.
• Experience with RESTful services, Rabbit MQ, JSON, Unix Scripting, and Hadoop is a plus.
• Core development experience in large scale enterprise Java applications using Spring Framework.
• Experience in SQL (DB2 & SQL databases)
• Demonstrates strong understanding of the business needs driving the projects.
Job ID 168623. 12-month contract role.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Our direct client , a global financial services company is seeking a Java Developer for a long term consulting assignment.You will need Drools and SQL experience
6+ years of professional Java software development experience
DB experience -– working knowledge of SQL
Build tools:Maven, Gitlab
Repos: SVN/GIT (Gitlab)
Experience with CI-CD pipelines
JSON, RESTful web-services
Strong interpersonal skills, sense of humor and exceptional character
JUnit, automated testing and test-driven development experience a plus
Financial market development background a plus
Experience with cloud technologies and services (AWS preferred)
We are seeking skilled server developers who can enthusiastically build next generation FinTech
and IoT software to improve health, well-being, and security that will benefit millions of peoples.
Candidates should be passionate about coding robust, reliable, and scalable products. The ideal
candidate will demonstrate expertise with server-based development using .Net and Java and
ideally with additional technologies including Node.js, PHP Laravel and C++.
Experience with team-based development using agile principles, Jira and git will be very helpful.
Strong communication and collaboration skills will be essential. The candidate should be
knowledgeable on current technologies and able to share new ideas and energy with the team and
Required Skills and Experience
We are seeking a Java Developer With Alfresco Experience (partial To Full Remote) to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs.
Looking for a Lead developer to work on next generational technology platforms to support the Citi Private Bank Investments business. Key Responsibilities: Understand requirements from both business as well as technology clients offering timely solutions; developing, testing, and implementing these solutions Contribute to the development of the next-gen Capital Markets Tech landscape for the competitive advantage, Supporting and enhancing the existing applications Interact with the Testers, development team and other stakeholders to provide coordination for all special (post-production validation, etc.) testing activities Provide L3 support to the business from a development perspective Technical Skills: Strong Java 8, J2EE SOA, Spring Boot, and Unix Microservices leveraging Spring Boot and Drools rules engine Messaging and caching technologies (Solace/Kafka, Redis, Solr) Web UI technologies including HTML5, EXT-JS/Angular-JS Database Programming (Oracle) Soft Skills: Strong communication skills Team player, Collaborative Ability to work under aggressive timelines Persistence ability to get things done Experience or interest in Agile development Multitasking on a number of projects in parallel Innovative; challenges the status quo Competencies: Experience with capital market products (Fixed Income, FX, equities, Structured notes) Ability to own and drive tasks/assignments while collaborating with peers and other Technology teams Balancing fast time to market (client delivery) with proper Governance, Compliance, and Audit mandates Ability to work closely with teams across the globe for project development and delivery Qualifications: 2years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role Extensive experience system analysis and in programming of software applications Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least one area of Applications Development Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication Education: Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience Masters degree preferred Grade :All Job Level All Job FunctionsAll Job Level All Job Functions US Time Type : Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (''Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE. To view the ''EEO is the Law'' poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE. To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE. To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .by Jobble
Position: Java Developer/ Lead
Location: San Francisco, CA
* Excellent Java coding skills
* Advocate and expert on Test Driven Development
* Excellent verbal communication skills – we have developers around the country
* Excellent written communication skills and analysis – particularly for Agile Story writing.
* Experience with Angular.js and Jasmine a big plus
* Experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery
This is Abhishek from Compunnel Software Group, I have a job opportunity for you. Please find the job description below and let me know if we can submit you for the same, if you need any help feel free to reach out to us at 6092255501 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Title: Full stack Java Developer
Location: Eden prairie, MN
Duration: 6 - 12 months Contract + Extension
We accept (H1B- Transfer, H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC, USC, TN Visa, E3). (Accepting W2 only)
Immediate Interview !!
Roles & Responsibilities Include
• All aspects of SDLC: testing, database work, DevOps, coding, system configuration and monitoring
• They are a typical Scrum team
• Day to day is varied, get features in, Agile ceremonies, take priorities and work those through to get to production
Must Have Skills/Experience:
• 7+ years of experience with Java application Development.
• Cloud architecture (AWS OR Azure or any public cloud)
• Devops tools (Jenkins, CICD, Maven etc)
• Ability to deploy with no disruptions
• Flexible mentality/willingness to learn new things
Nice to have:
USA: 6092255501 / 6097011641
The Fusion Alliance Java Developer is responsible for building Java applications for both Fusion Alliance and our clients. This includes anything between complex groups of front-end and back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. The primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
What we look for in a Fusion Alliance Java Developer:
· Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
· Ability to identify real-world user problems and build technology solutions to solve them.
· Implements a solution architecture with custom designs combined with reusable components.
· Skilled in prototyping, transaction processing, web-based interactive applications and relational databases.
· In-depth experience in one or more of our core technologies (primarily Java and .Net).
· Proficient in every area of the project lifecycle (from new development to defect remediation).
· Communication skills to work successfully in a team environment.
· Understands the need for continuous learning in the development space and can learn quickly.
Other Skills and Experience:
· Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
· Knack for writing clean, readable Java code with reusable Java libraries.
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
· Experience with both external and embedded databases.
· Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git, Mercurial, and Subversion.
· Experience with any of the following technologies we utilize most often: Angular, AWS, Backbone, Express, Grails, Hibernate, J2EE, JSF, Mongo, MVC, Node, RESTful Services, SOAP, Spring Microservices.
· Qualified, educated individuals who have 5+ years of relevant professional and technological experience.
· People who are not just technically savvy, but are professionally and socially perceptive and flexible enough to make technical information easily understood by anyone in an organization.
· Productive and goal-oriented with a desire to continually improve upon professional development.
Job Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Bellevue, WA
Company: FTE role with Aditi
· Design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of innovative software solutions to transform service security, durability, availability, performance and cost.
· Using software engineering best practices to ensure the standard of quality of all team deliverables
· Effectively estimating time to implement design
· Consistently making systems simpler
· Solving big problems with a lot of ambiguity
· Candidates must have a strong Computer Science background (a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science is a must)
· 5+ years of industry experience
· 3+ years of hands-on Java/J2EE experience
· 3+ years of hands-on SOAP and/or RESTful Web Service development experience
· Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working application designs and code
· Prior experience with Java-based Spring Frameworks, including Spring MVC and Spring Security
· A deep understanding of software engineering practices, OOD, design patterns and algorithms
· Have developed or supported an operationally critical web service.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Experience driving design and implementation of web-based user interfaces using technologies such as AngularJS/2-5, JQuery/Bootstrap or React
· Passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving innovative technical solutions
· Experience with UI design principles
Title: Sr. Software Engineer – Java & C#
Location: Murrysville, PA 15668
Senior Software Engineer to work in a Scrum team to develop and support data interoperability solutions with customers. The candidate will work with customers on integration, onboarding, and production support. Candidates are expected to work with engineers to integrate connected solutions. Candidates will spend portion of their time contributing to development.
Minimum of 5 years of experience developing customer facing software applications.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or closely related field.
Proficiency with object oriented design and development in C# or Java.
Experience with the following is also required:
-Working understanding of HL7 and interface engines
-Experience with SQL or SQLite
-RESTful web services
-Concurrency and multi-threaded applications
-Build Management & Continuous Integration (CI)
-Source Control (Git or equivalent)
Experience with any of the following are a plus, but not required:
-Extensible Markup Language (XML)
-Test Automation using Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
-Messaging (RabbitMQ or equivalent)
Job Description: Title: Entry Level Software Developer
Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering/MIS is preferred.
Some programming experience in Java Script/ OOPS Concept / IOS / Core Java.
Title: Java/.NET Developer
Location: St. Charles, IL
Start Date: 10th March 2020
Iridium is the only truly global voice and data satellite communications network that connects people, organizations, assets, government and relief agencies with “on-the-move” availability. Together with its ecosystem of partners, Iridium delivers essential, reliable communications with an easy-to-integrate platform and service for improved efficiency. With more than 20 years of experience, Iridium delivers the next-generation of connectivity, Iridium CertusSM - the most versatile global broadband service that satisfies the critical need to send and receive communications when traveling by land, sea or air. For more information about Iridium products, services and partner solutions, visit www.iridium.com.
Position Summary, Job Requirements & Responsibilities
This position will act as a Developer III within the B/OSS delivery team. The candidate will be primarily responsible for development of Java-based middleware applications. The candidate will also provide technical support as required to supplement the operations and Tier2 support teams. The candidate will display a growing proficiency in development, maintenance and support of multiple core software systems within the team product catalogue.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience & Education Requirements / EEO
Iridium is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or status as a protected veteran. EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability and other protected categories.
Java Developer - 2 openings PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY US CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS QUALIFY)
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85018
Position Type: Direct Hire
Hourly / Salary: $90K max plus additional $20K potential in quarterly bonuses
Our client is looking to recruit a qualified and experienced Java Developer to take part in all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
Candidates should have:
Candidates will be responsible for:
Candidates should demonstrate expertise or experience with using:
Candidates would benefit from exposure to:
Title- Lead Backend Developer
Location- Downtown Los Angeles
Salary- 140,000-160,000 (plus bonuses and benefits)
My name is Tyler Fortinberry, and I am a Senior Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Backend Java Engineer for Roche. The position is starting as an open ended contract with a beginning length of 6 months and has the potential to extend or go permanent, depending on budget and performance. This position is located in Santa Clara, CA. Details for the position are as follows:
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached or contact me at email@example.com.
Tyler Fortinberry | Senior Recruiter