AnswerFirst is currently looking for an Account Support Technician to work in the IT Department. The position involves working closely with clients and other departments to develop, create, maintain and support client "call flow designs", using Amtelco IS Scriptor software, MsSQL databases, Software APIs, Batch files, etc.
Flexible, results-driven team player with the ability to self-manage multiple tasks, produce quality work and consistently meet deadlines.
Strong logic, creativity and problem solving skills.
Strong customer service and relationship building skills.
Adaptable to change and flexibility. Each day provides unique challenges.
Experience working with databases.
Amtelco Experience a plus.
Maintain a regular 40 hour work week with in office hours between Monday – Friday 8-6.
Will also have on call duties outside these hours on a rotation basis.
Work closely with clients and team members to develop accounts which meet exceed customer needs and happiness.
Perform account setups and updates in a timely and efficient manner.
Work closely with Business Development and Contact Center to ensure accounts are customized for best possible success at AnswerFirst.
Base salary with an additional revenue based bonus.
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Qualified candidates should click below to apply for for this position. You will be required to
upload a current resume and complete some skill evaluations.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an awesome group insurance company in the Westshore Business District area? Look no further! Our client is looking for a strong sales support coordinator to support their growing, fast paced insurance agent/broker team. Ability to earn over 6 figures, competitive base + commission!!
Preferred but not required:
Apply today and interview as soon as this week. They provide full benefits: PTO, Vacation time, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc. If you enroll on their benefit plan individually - they deduct $0 out of your paycheck!
Sales & Marketing Assistant - FINRA Series 7 License - Sun City Center, FL
We are an upscale financial planning firm seeks full-time Licensed Sales & Marketing Assistant.
Candidate must be extremely professional in appearance and manner, willing to accept direction, quick to learn new things, customer service oriented, and computer savvy.
Working hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
Infrastructure Support - Risk / Incident Remediation Lead
Req #: 200003854
Location: Tampa , FL, US
Job Category: Technology
As an experienced Infrastructure Support professional, your relentless dedication to innovation will have a positive ripple effect on both innovation and the people who make it. You'll put your experience to work across the board, leading an incredibly talented team in areas like Change Management, Incident and Problem Management. You'll be responsible for management communication and client relationship management. You'll use your critical thinking skills to establish the team's functional goals and set priorities and objectives that align with our overall strategy. You'll oversee areas like incident management, change management, impact identification, management communication, Risk and Controls, client relationship management, service improvement, discovery/gathering/documenting of business needs and data and requirements. You'll coach, manage and mentor people, both in-house and in working collaboration with our talented and dedicated problem-solving technologists across the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global network.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
We are seeking a Network Technician to join our team! You will help support and maintain company computers, servers, and networks.
We are partnering with an awesome local company looking to add a Customer Support Specialist to join their team! This is a Direct Hire position that requires a completed Bachelor's Degree. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Robert Half is looking for a Tier I Help desk Support in the Tampa, FL area. This Technician will serves as first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance via phone and email. This candidate will be remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions to offer bests solution to customer based on issue and details provided.
PREFERRED TECHNICAL CERTIFICATIONS
Microsoft MCP Windows 10, Microsoft MCP Office 365, COMTIA A+ or related experience.
Please email your resume to Samantha.Sloane@rht.com if you would like more details.
Great Customer Service
Tier I PC Troubleshooting (Windows)
Someone with MSP background/Exp.
Provide accurate information on IT products or services
Record events and problems and their resolution in ticketing system
Manages client tickets and using team resources to ensure client satisfaction and ticket metrics are achieved
Please email your resume to Samantha.Sloane@rht.com if you would like more details on this role.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNEs Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.00 - $16.00 / Hourly
Location: Tampa, FL
Date Posted: March 17, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01070-9502521038
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
We're TOPS Software. Our focus is simple: we are disrupting the property management industry, dazzling and winning new clients, showing our clients they are valued.
Our Success and Support Vision is likewise very simple: support our clients with solutions, service levels and interactions that immediately create evangelists, net promoters and raving fans.
This is a great opportunity to join our team. We're looking for energetic, hard working, fun-loving candidates to join TOPS Software as a Support Services Representative.
Nice to Have
Are you someone who likes a challenge?
Do you derive job satisfaction from knowing that your work directly impacts the business’ success by making its clients lives better?
Are you a person that easily keeps the “big picture” in mind, while at the same time maintaining an extremely high level of attention to detail?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this could be the position for you.
TOPS Software has been a top place to work in the Tampa Bay area four years running. We offer a full complement of benefits including; paid time off, paid holidays, health care, dental care, vision care, 401K. We also have additional perks like free snacks, fresh fruit, espresso machine, coffee and monthly, company-paid food truck lunch, and more. We are a team in the truest sense of the word. We care about each other and we care about our clients and partners.
We are the preferred software provider for community association management companies, who represent over half of the new homes built in America today. We are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented person with strong communication skills in our Clearwater office. Your focus will be your focus will be maintaining and improving our customers’ experience by providing third-level data support for our flagship application, TOPS [ONE].
You’ll be a member of our IT Team supporting internal teams and clients.
The primary focus of this position is providing escalated support to our customer services team by performing backend changes to data in MS SQL. In this position, you will interact with our customer services team, as well as our engineering team, as needed. This position will be involved in managing our Salesforce instance, by performing standard administrative tasks such as creating/inactivating users, editing permissions, customizing views, building flows, etc. Finally, the person selected for this position will serve as backup to our primary systems administrator. This position is not a remote position and we are not offering any relocation assistance.
What you’ll do:
Provide third-level data support for clients by working directly with customer services, and engineering as needed.
Serve as one of our Salesforce administrators, performing administrative tasks as needed but always keeping the big picture in mind as users and department heads request changes.
Serve as a backup to our system administrator which includes maintaining maximum availability and reliability of all systems, hardware, data storage, and networks relevant to internal operations and SaaS product offerings and more.
What you need to succeed:
Work Schedule: Day Shift - Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Primary Travel region is North Carolina all the way down to Florida, but will be based out of the Macon, GA office.
The IT Field Support Administrator will perform three key functions:
1. The position will ultimately support (remotely and/or in person) a number of PharmScript locations. As a member of the Information Technology team, the position collaborates with other members to provide an IT environment that is consistent with the goals of PharmScript, as well as meet the needs of the staff and customers.
2. Provide Tier 1, 2 and Systems administration as an escalation point from Tier 1 and 2 issues. This includes providing site systems implementations at PharmScript locations across the country, post-deployment support, hands-on support systems, technical support for windows desktop and server operating systems. Build and Adminis deploy desktop images and templates.
3. Regularly perform site visits to review the IT hygiene of each site and meet with site management to review needs and receive feedback.
· Monitor the ticket queues, troubleshoot and resolve assigned hardware, software and LAN/WAN trouble tickets.
· Fulfill Service Requests such as workstation moves, software installations and equipment configuration changes.
· Verify with the user that the issue has been resolved to their satisfaction.
· Update tickets following a documentation standard template, stating or restating the Issue, Actions Taken, and Next Actions Needed.
· Support Active Directory computer and user accounts.
· Assist in managing Windows Server 2008-2012 configurations, security patches and applications.
· Provide support for VPN connectivity via SSL and or Workspot
· Communicate plans, progress, and issues in a timely manner.
· Participate in the weekly on-call duty rotation, providing after-hours support to customers and supported equipment.
· Support peripheral devices including scanners and printers.
· Support mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, Androids, Tablets and laptops.
· Support business continuity plans and site readiness.
· Documents, tracks and monitors all problems and requests to ensure a timely resolution.
· Consistently meets the service target objectives and ticket resolution rates.
· Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
· Assist in the management of network devices.
· Ability to work well with none technical users.
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with management and all levels of the customer’s organization to identify needs, evaluate solutions, identify opportunities for improvement and build customer relationships.
· Demonstrated initiative with a strong sense of urgency and purpose.
· Proven success in the development of customer-centric solutions.
· Demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices and the ability to understand complex and advanced technical concepts.
· Demonstrated success in customer service and relationship building.
· Ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously, and in a timely manner.
· Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
· Comprehensive knowledge of operating systems and office productivity software (Preferred: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat)
· Familiarity with WAN devices, circuits, cabling, voice communication systems and facilities management.
· Knowledge of terminal services (RDS) and virtualization
· Must be able to bend, kneel, stretch, crawl and lift or move up to 50 pounds.
The candidate must be flexible and able to operate in 24 x 7 x 365 environments in which operational issues can emerge that require immediate attention and handle these high stress, high pressure situations with calmness and competence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Participate in resolution of ticket requests, incidents and problems.
· Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues.
· Act as escalation point for requests and incidents.
· Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization.
· Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
· Interact with internal and external customers.
· Report to senior managers on any issue that could significantly impact the business
Strategy & Planning:
· Execute IT service desk service strategy
· Implement onboarding procedures that align with the HR department and develop onboarding presentations for the benefit of new and existing employees.
· Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to IT department and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed.
· Work to make the Service Desk a single source of truth for IT service delivery.
· Leverage the solutions repository and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff.
· Develops service and business level agreements to set expectations and measure performance.
· Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization.
· Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation
· Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization.
· Train employees to deal with customers using tact and good judgment
Acquisition, Deployment & Operational Management:
· Oversee customers’ requests and assist with problem solving
· Lead special projects and evaluate new additions to service desk technologies; work with
· peers in other Information Technology areas to provide effective customer support.
· Supervise or perform the repair and replacement of personal computer and peripherals.
· Supervise or perform the installation/relocation of computers and peripherals.
· Maintain accurate inventory of computer equipment and software.
· Maintain warranty and repair records for computer equipment.
· Order spare parts, tools and test equipment.
· Supervise or perform computer and electronic technicians’ tasks.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
· Provide phone and in-person support to users in the areas of e-mail, standard desktop
· applications, custom developed software applications and access to campus resources.
· Supervise the daily operation of the Service Desk.
· Hands-on experience in troubleshooting hardware, software and cloud platforms.
· Windows 7, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, O365, PC deployment, Desktop management, Remote Desktop, VPN, TCP/IP troubleshooting
· Knowledge of current IT protocols and standards.
· Ability to make sound and logical judgments.
· Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Able to conduct research into issues and products as required.l
· Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
· Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· 50% - ongoing travel required.
· On-call availability.
· Sitting for extended periods of time.
· Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components.
· Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that should be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
Education and Experience:
· Associate’s degree in Information Technology or related field
· 3 or more years of experience providing technical support in an enterprise environment.
· Professional Certifications: MCSA, MCITP, A+, Security+ and/or Network+
Travel Is required for this position
PharmScript is a pharmaceutical dispensing company. Behind every script there is a patient. And behind every thriving healthcare facility there is a seamless pharmacy experience. At PharmScript, we are healthcare professionals first. Through precision, persistence and innovation, we seek to earn the trust of providers, residents, patients, and their loved ones every day, with every delivery
PharmScript is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Sales Support Advisor
Our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and as a result of current economic conditions, the demand for our products and services has never been higher! Our Sales Support Advisors can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access a product suite of affordable benefits and business services. Our trusted advisors planning and guidance can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a diverse and unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients.
Fast Track Career Advancement Based on Your Hard Work (less than 1 year)
State-Of-The-Art Training Platforms (we'll train you)
Extensive Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
$53k - $106k First Year (DOE\DOP)
Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 bonuses per year)
Performance and Growth Sharing Bonuses in the company you're helping to build
Long Term Wealth Building
Annual Award Trips and Meetings (Incredible Locations)
Coaching and Mentorship from Servant Leadership
Relaxed Flexible Work Environment (we are fun and family)
Next Level Training and Support:
Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Sales Support Advisor has everything they need to be at the top of their game. Real support means real leadership backing you up. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most successful formulas and execution strategies that directly lead to success.
Sales Support Advisor Requirements:
Accountable and Coachable Team Player
A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
Computer and Internet Savvy
Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Commitment to Excellence
High Personal Integrity and Character
Good Work Ethic, Self-Motivation
Local candidates only
About USHA - 48 Awards For Business Excellence in Just 8 Years!!!
Our Mission: Helping Other People Everyday (HOPE) is more than a clever acronym for the people of USHA. For them, it is a mission that is lived on a daily basis; an organization wide commitment to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access a product suite of affordable benefits and business services. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Sales Support Advisor position is also relevant to job seekers with various work experiences such as: Business Manager Finance Marketing Banking Regional and Territory Sales Office Appointment Setter Tele Teacher Server Wait Bar Support Customer Service Real Estate and Auto Sales Retail Educators Graduates Agent Financial Services Assistant Leasing Accountant Coordinator Representative Transitioning Military Personnel Business Graduates
Associates in Store Support positions are responsible for a variety of non-sales functions. This may include ensuring an outstanding customer order fulfillment experience, assisting customers in the lot or providing administrative services. Direct customer or vendor interaction is sometimes required for these positions. Whether directing customers to store departments or merchandise, answering customer questions on product order status, handling cash management or program compliance, these positions play a critical role in ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. Individuals in these positions must work cooperatively with other Associates, vendors, carriers, and productively with little/some supervision, be detail-oriented, and have proven time management skills. They must demonstrate a high level of integrity at all times, respond to operational concerns of all associates and remain focused on store specific business objectives while supporting key operational responsibilities. Specific positions may include: Office Associate, Order Fulfillment Associate, Lot Associate, Customer Service Representative, Door Monitor Associate and Associate Coordinator.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This is a project based position, working from home, and supporting increased call volume, by providing inbound customer service support.
Alorica at Home gives you the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home. No commute, no business professional wardrobe required, no terrible office coffee, your home and ALL of its perks!
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
• Maintain and update customer information as necessary
• Calmly attempt to resolve and de-escalate any issues
• Escalate calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
• Respond to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
• Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
• Provide feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Customer service experience a plus
• Phone-related customer service a major plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
• Bilingual language skills a plus (but not required)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
• Ability to use phone and computer systems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong listening/comprehension skills
• Ability to stay composed and objective
• Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
At home positions will require you to independently have access to the following equipment:
• High Speed Internet
• Land Line or Unlimited Minute Cell Phone Plan
• The comfort of your own home!
• Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure to get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
We are seeking a Machine Support Technician to join our team! You will resolve SMT, CNC, Lathe, Cut/strip/crimp wire processing and computer-related issues on our production floor.
We are hiring for Customer Service Support for our Tampa Customer Service team!
The Customer Service Support position is to facilitate the flow of paperwork through the department and to assist Customer Service Representatives with written communications to clients regarding the status of orders.
Tasks and responsibilities
Reliable, Honest, Confident, Mature, Respectful, Flexible, Motivated, excited to grow and help build- person needed. PART TIME TO FULL TIME, Hospitality, Office, Customer Service experience has been a good fit in this role. 2 YEARS OFFICE ENVIRONMENT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AT LEAST.
Hours will vary, must be able to work in the time frame of 7am-5:30pm Monday- Friday, (Saturday &Sunday) is determined by events and usually 2-3 hours when needed and scheduled. Must be available to assist with questions as needed after hours on Monday-Friday & Weekends. On site work in Tampa as scheduled for Saturday/ Sundays.
We are looking for a true team player who can transition from other industries into our industry. We will need this person to learn, follow directions well and be THOROUGH. Ask questions when needed to help you achieve tasks. Attendance, being on time and honesty, are important traits and taken seriously. 25-32 HOURS PER WEEK to start, could lead to full time for the right person, if this is what you are seeking, if you only want part time work, this job is perfect. We must have this person work the schedule mentioned and be available. We cannot have staff being late to work, must be on time!!
Submit resume' with last 10 years of work history. MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS OFFICE EXPERIENCE.
Purpose of the Postion
Assist students with basic questions or connect them with the correct department or resource.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Evaluate and resolve student inquiries, issues and problems, and ensure appropriate action is taken to the satisfaction of the student and UMA in compliance with policy, procedures and legal requirements.
Assist students with how to log into class, walk students through the required steps to reset their login credentials.
Assist students with contacting their instructor/Student Finance/Academic Facilitation Department/and other student-supporting departments.
Confirm student book shipments, book type required, and assist student with questions about e-book print on demand features and availability.
Assist students with LMS navigation and resource discovery.
Handle calls with a blend of quality and efficiency to ensure service levels are maintained and all incoming calls are serviced appropriately.
Provide Tier One technical support to students in support of the Learner Services/New Student Advisor roles.
Advise students assigned Learner Services/New Student Advisor of issues, problems, notes, questions, and comments communicated by students.
Document all call types that come in via the Classroom Support queue.
Assess student technical and other issues and provide input on improving overall student experience.
Assist with and facilitate initiatives designed to improve the effectiveness of the Learner Services program and other marketing based programs.
Provide administrative support to online departments including Learner Services, Registrar, Academics, Student Finance, and Admissions.
Work with Academics Department to help develop and improve curriculum content, quality and presentation based on issues, needs, and feedback communicated by students.
Ensure that internal processes are followed and in full compliance with Department of Education regulations and those of other regulatory bodies.
Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the Department of Education, Accrediting Agency, and CIE.
Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the Compliance Department.
Experience and Skills Required:
Strong organizational and technical skills
Disciplined, able to pay close attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to support multiple initiatives concurrently
Detail and deadline oriented, flexible to rapid change
Highly motivated and able to motivate others
Experience with MS office suite including Excel, Project, Visio
External Company Name: Ultimate Medical Academy
External Company URL: https://www.ultimatemedical.edu/
This is a completely REMOTE job. Never commute nor get snarled in rush hour traffic again.
ShowMojo streamlines the residential rental process, and vastly improves the leasing experience for property managers and renters alike. Our company is growing rapidly, with customers in all 50 states. To learn more about us visit: showmojo.com
We are looking for a smart, articulate, tech-savvy professional who enjoys solving customer problems. Property management or real estate experience -- while helpful -- is not required for this position. We will help you get up to speed on the domain.
As the Operations Manager, you will ultimately take on full management of the team. To achieve this, you'll need to understand their work and -- at times -- work alongside them. You will be expected to dig through sometimes complicated details and actively help resolve customer problems. You'll understand the ins and outs of the platform and help support our team as they give customers unwavering confidence in our ability to get the job done.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Type of Hire
b. Entry Level (No Experience Required)
High School Diploma
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This position is part of our larger customer interaction management team. Aside from a great leadership staff the group includes 50+ associates that are well trained with a desire to provide superior customer service. At FIS we believe that our front-line associates are as important as our clients and consumer for whom we provide services and support.
What you will be doing
As a valued member of our team you will be responsible for addressing calls from consumers, clients and merchants. Typical inquiries will be to verify activity on credit, debit and prepaid cards. Most of the questions will be about authorizations, while others may require your critical thinking skills. You will be required to meet standards regarding quality, schedule adherence and other metrics that would be outlined during training. After you successfully mastered the skills of this role you may be tasked to provide mentoring to less experience associates.
Inside Sales Support
Description of Company
Fit Minds is transforming the way seniors keep their brains sharp so that they can be all they can be. We work hard. We care deeply. We collaborate.
Started in Canada in 2010, we have supported thousands of seniors and hundreds of senior living communities with group and one-on-one cognitive stimulation. Our US operations is a start-up and we are looking for team members who want to join a scrappy, smart team. We work fast because we want to make a difference in as many lives of seniors as we can.
We are recruiting talented professionals to join our team who have the desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment where:
The Inside Sales Support professional will support all sales enablement activities to ensure the organization achieves meaningful revenue growth. This position is initially office-based with the opportunity to work from home 1-2 days per week after a successful 3-month probationary period.
This role plays a pivotal role in shaping the future of our organization as we continue to expand across Florida and into new states, serving increasing numbers of senior living communities, and seniors and families. Fit Minds is committed to driving positive outcomes for seniors and our ideal candidate champions our approach to supporting seniors to live life with purpose and joy.
The desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment where taking initiative, switching gears, displaying a strong work ethic, paying attention to detail, continuing to grow as a professional, and having a willingness to cross boundaries and help colleagues are a must
$40K salaried base with opportunity to earn up to $10K via quarterly bonus plan
Please email a resume to email@example.com. Please also indicate how you heard about this opportunity. We regret that we will not be able to respond to phone inquiries about this position.
Fit Minds is an equal opportunity employer. Fit Minds evaluates applicants for employment on the basis of qualifications, merit and work-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, mental or physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, medical condition, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At WellCare, we are moving technology forward and you are invited along for the journey. IT associates have the chance to work with amazing, talented teams on exciting projects and make a real impact on their careers, among their associates and in the community. In our complex, enterprise-level IT environment, you will find plenty of opportunity to gain exposure and experience within various areas of the business. Come work with applications that are revolutionizing the healthcare industry and bring your innovative ideas to WellCare.
Provides IT support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems on a limited basis. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution. Handles computer equipment through all stages of its lifecycle.
Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE: WCG) focuses primarily on providing government-sponsored managed care services to families, children, seniors and individuals with complex medical needs primarily through Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, as well as individuals in the Health Insurance Marketplace. WellCare serves approximately 5.5 million members nationwide as of September 30, 2018. WellCare is a Fortune 500 company that employs nearly 12,000 associates across the country and was ranked a "World's Most Admired Company" in 2018 by Fortune magazine. For more information about WellCare, please visit the company's website at www.wellcare.com. EOE: All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, childbirth or related medical condition or other legally protected basis protected by applicable federal or state law except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies. Comprehensive Health Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V/SO.
Technical Support Representative provides support to end users on a variety of issues including utilizing software tools. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for support. Ensure that all calls were correctly diagnosed, resolved, documented and escalated from incident through resolution.
· Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to Transcendent company software, via phone, email.
· Walks customers through problem-solving process with handheld devices.
· Take ownership of every call and see that each customer is satisfied with the result of the call.
· Communicates with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite work.
· Helps co-other workers in resolving problems and completing work.
· Monitor and stay on top of open tickets, projects, and emails to ensure they are resolved / addressed in timely manner.
· Perform on-call functions on a rotating call schedule
· Assist sales and admin departments with their requests.
· Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
· Document internal procedures.
· Continue to expand knowledge of our software products, mobile technology, and software in general.
· Assist with onboarding of new employees.
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Customer Support Specialist in Saint Petersburg, Florida (FL).Duties:
Basic office functions
Answering calls for up to 6 phone lines daily (Avg. 50-100 calls)
Triaging calls and either taking messages or providing immediate response
Communicating with event coordinators for client events
Sending mass emails and mass mailings for office
Cross-referencing Excel reports to ensure all communication is received
Extensive experience with Microsoft Office suite required (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook) Must be experienced with handling multiple phone lines
5 years of experience working in a customer service role
Industry experience is a plus
Clear and professional communication (written and verbal)
Ability to use proper grammar and spelling
Resourceful problem solver
Articulate with a great phone presence
Willingness to go above and beyond
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours
Role: Phone Support Agent
Location: Tampa, FL (10401 Highland Manor, Tampa, FL 33610)
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: Face to Face
Pay Rate: $14/hr on W2 for English and $15/hr for bilingual (English + Spanish)
Client: Cognizant/ Brighthealth
Support corporate performance and quality objectives in a high-volume Call Center.
Responsible for inbound phone inquiries primarily dealing with either:
The Project Manager is responsible for developing and managing technology projects for customers by managing the cost, time, and scope constraints. The primary duties include creating and maintaining a project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status, resource allocation, and financial status.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sunbelt Staffing is more than a healthcare staffing company, we are a team that strives to excel within our work place and community.
Our team could not do what we do without our fantastic administrative team. Their support and structure help keep all productivity on pace. We are excited to add another Administrative Support Professional to our team.
Being successful with this role will depend on your ability to:
· Take direction and learn from others
· Maintain a high level of multitasking capabilities
· Problem solve and handle a diverse caseload of tasks
· Always Keep a professional and positive attitude
· Display a high level of written and verbal communication skills
· The ability to think creatively and work well with others
· Meet deadlines and other time sensitive goals
The Essential functions of an Administrative Support Professional include but are not limited to:
· Use technology to source candidates to Division Director
· Manage job posting for open positions
· Send out employment agreements via DocuSign
· Coordinate the receipt of time sheets for payroll
· Process expense reimbursements
· Provide excellent customer service
This position is entry-level and open to a diverse skill set. However, previous administrative work is a plus. Previous experience with Word, Outlook and Excel is desired.
Since 1975, Pinch A Penny has grown to become the world’s leading group of privately owned swimming pool, patio & spa stores, with stores in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana and Texas. The Corporate headquarters is located in Clearwater, Florida.
I.T. Field Support Specialist
We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our team as an I.T. Field Support Specialist. We want technical individuals who can provide exceptional I.T. support to our growing franchise chain. Our technicians are able to travel all over the Florida region performing hardware installs, new store builds, service calls, and on-site training. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to join a dynamic I.T. team and use a variety of technologies and techniques to support our growing brand.
· Bachelor degree in Information Systems, or 3 years of I.T experience
· A clean driving record
· Fluent knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
· Proficient knowledge configuring and troubleshooting Local Area Networks
· Experience working on a corporate domain environment.
· Excellent customer service, and troubleshooting skills
· Work on a weekend rotation
· Answer 20 – 30 calls a day (when not in the field)
· Log trouble tickets into a ticketing management system
· Provide remote support for Windows 7 and above, off-the-shelf, and proprietary software
· Troubleshoot hardware, software, printing, and network issues
· Setup Local Area Networks and VPN connections
· Monitor VPN connections, and internet up time
· Open warranty cases with HP
· Image computers using imaging software
· Travel on-site for hardware installations, break fix, and new store build outs
· Travel on-site to train users on off-the-shelf, and proprietary software
· Terminate and test CAT5 network cable
· Conform to Pinch A Penny installation standards and quality control regulations
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, after 30 days of employment, including health, dental, vision, life, and short term/long term disability, as well as vacation pay and 8 paid holidays. 401(k) and tuition reimbursement available after 90 days of employment.
IT Help Desk Technician
IT Support Guys is looking for a charismatic, customer service centered, and energetic individual to join our growing IT managed services provider firm based in Tampa, FL. This is a great opportunity for an entry to mid-level help desk technician who is looking to grow and work in a fast-paced, expanding entrepreneurial firm. The ideal candidate will be a professional, energetic problem-solver with experience in Windows Desktop and network administration.
Required Skills and Qualities
Full time position.