Pup Up Hooray is a premiere dog daycare, boarding, training, and grooming facility in Lake Forest, CA. We have been growing despite the current pandemic, and have superb customer Yelp and Google ratings.
We are now hiring an Obedience and Agility Dog Trainer to help us keep growing. This is a great opportunity for a trainer who wants to take advantage of our existing facilities and client base that wants training. If you are excited to be part of a winning team at an established and respected facility, Pup Up Hooray is a perfect place to get ahead.
Qualifications:The ideal candidate must have a passion for animals and for handling dogs, have a relentless work ethic, demonstrate enthusiasm for acquiring new skills, accept and provide productive feedback, and wants to be part of a fast-paced, quickly changing, exponentially growing enterprise. Our preferred training method is based on positive reinforcement, as advocated by positive dog trainers like Dr. Ian Dunbar, Karen Pryor, Pat Miller, Paul Owens, and Patricia McConnell.
Kit Assembly for biotechnology company located in the Irvine CA area.
This is a Temporary to Hire opportunity with pay $15-17/hr depending on experience. Hours 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday. Once hired, company offers benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k with FREE Thursday catered lunch and cell phone reimbursement!
Essential Responsibility: Manufacture and assemble kits.
Other Occasional Duties:
We are currently seeking a Welder for the TMS-FMH Business Unit with TIG and EB welding and fabrication. The preferred candidate will possess good general familiarity with various weld processes and be able to work in a fast-paced aerospace manufacturing environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· High school graduate
· Technical school training
Experience and Abilities:
· 3-5 years’ experience in a weld role with previous industry-related experience or equivalent combination of training and experience.
· Knowledge of general workshop tools, equipment and materials pertaining to welding and the aerospace industries.
· Must be able to understand and interpret technical drawings to military and aerospace specifications.
· Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Demonstrated ability to set goals and objectives to meet Business Unit needs.
· The right person will be ambitious and flexible and want to learn and grow professionally.
· Ability to read, speak and comprehend in the English language
· Must be willing to work overtime and Saturdays if needed.
*** Permit runner located in Anaheim, CA. Remote position***
Looking for a recent college graduate who is motivated to learn about Solar or Energy. Willing to teach and guide this candidate on all aspects of the job.
Procures products and services for all aspects of business operations while adhering to budget considerations. Reviews requisitions and obtains quotations / bids from vendors. Continuously develops new supply sources. Coordinates multiple purchase requests in order to obtain best quote for products and services. Suggests optimum inventory levels in order to manage expenses. Develops and executes activities supporting sourcing strategies capable of delivering high quality, cost-effective materials that meet standard and custom project requirements. Responsible for cost, quality, and delivery of standard and custom materials and equipment supporting utility-scale solar photo-voltaic power plants and large commercial solar installations. Negotiates, develops, implements and maintains BPO contracts for selected suppliers, performing data collection to support supplier performance metrics and commodity/market analysis.
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
· Applies basic knowledge of functional work area, systems, software and associated processes and tools.
· Work is closely defined and standardized with limited opportunity to deviate.
· Develops short-term action plans for accomplishing work.
Teamwork, Collaboration and Influence:
· Supports peers on a learning and collaborative basis.
· Participates in team and work group activity as directed.
· Communicates effectively with peers and managers.
· Accepts direction from others.
· Asks questions to ensure understanding of projects and tasks.
· Works at the direction of more experienced employees.
· Objectives and tasks set by supervisor.
· Receives specific guidance and advice on all new assignments.
· Provides regular updates on work progression.
· Demonstrates willingness to learn and enthusiasm for work.
· Exhibits capability of identifying and solving basic/ routine problems.
Minimum Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· No prior experience required.
· 0-2 Years of Experience
Fiesta Auto Insurance is looking for Sales Agents to provide our clients with the best rates, best service on Auto insurance and Tax service. This is a great opportunity for self-motivated individuals! Rapidly Expanding company with Growth potential
Our General Dentistry office in Tustin is seeking a energetic DA or RDA for a full time position. Our hours are Monday through Thursday, 8 to 5. You must have your x-ray license. This position is for a second assistant to help our current assistant.
Knowledge of Dentrix is a plus. Questions? Call Debbie 714-544-8000
We are looking for serious applicants only, that can start right away.
A-line Staffing Solutions is looking for a Licensed Family Nurse Practitioner for full-time/Contract-to-Hire opportunity with a Primary Care Clinic located in Eastvale, CA. full details below:
The Vice President, Boys and Young Men of Color (BYMOC), is the primary advocate and ambassador and ensures the vision and goals of Brotherhood Crusade’s BYMOC Program are effectively implemented. This individual must have an understanding of all products, services, workplans and metrics of the organization and will reach and exceed established goals while abiding by organization policies and procedures operating with candor, transparency, clear communication and the highest ethical standards. Serving as a team player working collaboratively with all Brotherhood Crusade employees, this individual will proactively seek opportunities for internal integration of work across functions and departments to make connections and leverage the strengths and efforts of Brotherhood Crusade in order to maximize the impact of BYMOC.
· This position supervises the Boys and Young Men of Color team
· Strategy Development, Project Design, Management and Curriculum Development Oversight: In consultation with the Senior Vice President of Programs, other internal and external stakeholders designs, develops, refines and implements the goals, objectives, activities and strategy for the Boys and Young Men of Color work. Monitors progress and activities of Brotherhood Crusade, develops an evaluation framework and manages project consultants and staff. Develops and oversees timeline including community meetings, meetings with all partners, including Los Angeles County Probation and Los Angeles Unified School District among others. Consults and collaborates with internal and external partners to achieve Boys and Young Men of Color goals and assumes primary responsibility for communicating progress and results to internal and external audiences
· Portfolio Management: Ensures that Brotherhood Crusade’s grants are invested in grantees and communities to achieve common outcomes and maximum impact. Conducts due diligence including review and analysis of grant proposals, written materials, financial information, site visits and interviews with other funders and relevant agencies. Monitors grant investments, produces grant agreements, reviews progress reports and payment requests, and maintains ongoing communications with grantees. Works with staff to strengthen their organization capacity to adapt to changes in the nonprofit environment, including their ability to report results by using effective outcome measures. Prepares and presents written and oral analyses of grant requests, drafts issues briefs and prepares portfolio reports for Brotherhood Crusade staff, executive management committees, Boys and Young Men of Color advisory task forces and/or donors
· Community Engagement and Partner Relations: Works directly with foundation partners, consultants, and various constituency groups, including community-based service providers, policy and advocacy organizations, city staff and agencies, local and state-level elected and appointed officials and business leaders. Represents Brotherhood Crusade on relevant committees, commissions, task forces and special events
· Communications: Communicates with foundation partners, constituency and stakeholder groups to provide information about the initiative’s priorities, activities and progress. Responds to external requests for information. Works in partnership with Brotherhood Crusade’s Marketing and Communications staff to produce relevant materials for distribution to key stakeholders. Manages key activities including organizing and speaking at outreach meetings, and preparing written materials for the Brotherhood Crusade’s Executive management, Boys and Young Men of Color staff and consultants, resident groups and other partners and audiences
· Project Management, Delegation and Supervision: In collaboration with department supervisors and other staff, delegates projects to and assists in the supervision of field partners’ work in an efficient and effectively planned manner. Ensures that Brotherhood Crusade databases are accurate, updated in a timely manner and are effectively utilized. Manages workload to ensure sufficient time is allotted to knowledge acquisition and to achieve mastery of department processes and technology
· Internal Integration of Work: Identifies opportunities for and integrates the functions and skills of civic engagement, marketing and communications and development and donor relations into their grantmaking to increase focus on systemic change. Engages with internal and external resources to secure necessary competencies. Collaborates across Brotherhood Crusade’s programs and functions and embraces cross-program initiatives and systems change pursuits. Supports Brotherhood Crusade’s vision of functioning as an integrated non-profit where all staff supports our various functions as communicators, fundraisers and grantmakers
· Meet key stakeholders; create and distribute publicity materials; deliver presentations; follow-up with stakeholders; distribute, train on, and collect referrals
· Supports Brotherhood Crusade’s participation at Brothers, Sons and Selves Coalition (BSS)
· Ensure that BYMOC staff maintain and update, as necessary, youth development plans. Prepare program schedules and report all activity in a timely manner
Education and Experience:
· Must be physically able to operate a variety of equipment including computers, projectors, scanners, copiers, facsimile machines, calculators, etc.
· Must be physically able to operate a motor vehicle
· Must be able to exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to lift, carry, push, and pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body
· Light Work usually requires walking or standing to a significant degree
· Interpersonal Communication: Requires the ability to speak and/or signal people to convey or exchange information. Includes giving instructions, assignments or directions to subordinates or assistants
· Language Ability: Requires the ability to read a variety of correspondence, reports, forms, applications, etc. Requires the ability to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, requisitions, forms, evaluations, budgets, etc., using prescribed formats and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction, and style. Requires the ability to speak before groups of people with poise, voice control and confidence
· Intelligence: Requires the ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagrammatic form; and to deal with several abstract and concrete variables
· Verbal Aptitude: Requires the ability to record and deliver information, to explain procedures, to follow oral and written instructions. Must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently in standard English
· Numerical Aptitude: Requires the ability to utilize mathematical formulas; to add and subtract; multiply and divide
Bergelectric is now hiring Journeyman Electricians offering competitive pay and excellent benefits!
Give us a call to speak with a Los Angeles Hiring Manager - 310-912-7062
What can Bergelectric offer you?
Established in 1946, Bergelectric Corp. has made its mark on the construction industry by providing the highest quality electrical and technology systems. We are one of the largest, privately held, electrical contractors in the United States. During the last decade, Engineering News Record (ENR) has consistently ranked us among the top 20 specialty contractors. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits including, but not limited to; comprehensive medical benefit packages, 401(k) matching and paid holidays.
Function as a Journeyman Electrician for Bergelectric Corp.; installing new electrical systems and repairing existing electrical systems while maintaining compliance with national, state and local electrical codes along with all Bergelectric Corp. policies and procedures. Support activities at commercial, industrial, institutional and residential locations.
JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The employee may require the ability to do the following:
While performing Journeyman Electrician duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to:
The above Journeyman Electrician job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employment is contingent upon the individual maintaining a current Journeyman License (if required by the applicable state, city or county).
Bergelectric Corp. is an equal opportunity employer that sees diversity as a positive force in a drug-free workplace. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA Contractor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Prepare and assemble electro-mechanical and fluidic systems per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Test
methods (TMs), Protocols or Engineering Requests to support Operations, R&D and Quality Department. Duties and
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Perform product processing from preparation of raw materials to manufacturing of finished goods. This may include
but is not limited to assembly of electrical/electronic components, assembly of mechanical components, assembly of
fluidic systems, inspection, packaging, labeling, parts preparation, cleaning and assembly.
· Testing of equipment, in-process or finished products.
· Operate microscopes and other analytical instruments.
· Utilize clean room, laboratory and manufacturing equipment and special tools and fixtures.
· Maintain proper documentation for quality and compliance with GMP requirements. Complete appropriate paperwork
necessary for maintaining good records.
· Interface with personnel within manufacturing and other internal departments.
· Adhere to applicable GMP and ISO rules and regulations
· Able to work independently and as well as a team player.
· Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· High School diploma and preferably 0-2 years experience in medical devices manufacturing.
· Must be familiar with FDA/GMP regulations.
· Able to read and write English language work instructions and technical drawings (including schematics),
specifications and forms.
· Must be able to use lab equipment and basic hand tools such as microscope, oven, DI water system, sealer, screw
driver and wrench.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position is primarily sedentary and employee may be required to sit and stand for extended periods of time. Walking and
meeting activities are required frequently throughout the workday. Employee must be able to process paperwork and
utilize office equipment (including personal computer, phone, copiers, etc.). A large portion of the day is spent
communicating orally in person and by phone. Normal sight or corrected vision is required to read documents and use
standard computer terminals. Some moderate lifting is required.
Job Title: Line operator, (Plastic Manufacturing) / Location: Corona, 92879 / Shift: 1st shift (6AM - 2PM) 2nd shift (2PM - 10PM) 3rd shift (10PM - 6AM) M - F / Pay rate: $13-$13.50 Depending on shift Hot working environment!
Job Description: As an associate in the manufacturing department, your duties entail operating a Plastic machine and general labor jobs as necessary. Generally, this is a very good position for entry level candidates that would like to learn how to operate a Plastic bag machine. You will be using a Air compressor Staple gun to assemble boxes to place plastic bags inside for shipping. We are making plastic bags! Working environment is Cold during the winter, Hot during the summer time!! Overtime is available!
***First day of assignment will consist of Orientation with HR and Plant manager Only, (8 am-2 pm) this will be paid!***
Hablamos espanol, llamanos para entrevista!
Steel toes are required. (Mandatory)
Measuring tape, and pen is required daily!
Must clear Background, E-verify and drug screening to be consider.
Must have Reliable transportation to get to work daily! Any attendance issues in the first 60 days of employment will result in Automatic end of assignment!
No bags are allowed inside facility! No baggy clothes are allowed. No Jewelry allowed, Rings, necklace and bracelets!
Top 100 Accounting and Consulting firm is expanding their team and adding a Director of External Audit. This position has growth opportunity to partner track.
Performs technical tax review and approval of all tax returns and governmental tax examinations of any complexity.
Serves as a subject matter expert in discipline or industry.
Demonstrates excellence in most advanced technical skills.
Performs all task related to client service and sees that assignments are accomplished within budgeted time.
Assumes full responsibility for larger tax returns and delegates to the various tax preparers as deemed necessary.
Seven to ten years experience in public accounting, demonstrating a proven progression in tax complexity, scope, and research.
At least two (2) years experience representing clients before taxing authorities.
Minimum one (1) year experience supervising and directing work of tax preparers.
Bachelor’ s degree in accounting required, Master’ s degree in taxation preferred.
Minimum of forty hours of continuing education is required each year to maintain and develop technical and business skills.
Strategic Legal Practices, APC is seeking an ATTORNEY with more than 2 years of civil litigation experience for the opportunity to be part of the firm’s continued growth.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
We offer a friendly, business casual environment, competitive compensation and full benefits package.
Membership in the State Bar of California is required.
Strategic Legal Practices, APC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Hot new market for consulting services
salesQB has tapped a new market in the sales consulting arena. We deliver part-time sales management services to small and mid-sized companies. Ideal prospects for our services are clients where the owner is serving as the sales manager, there is no current sales manager, there is an underperforming sales manager, or where a salesperson is doubling as the sales manager.
For a fraction of what a client would pay for a quality sales management employee, we provide a highly skilled, part-time sales manager. Our salesQBs work with clients to create a “proven and repeatable” sales process, create a workable pipeline model, leverage technology tools, including CRM, coach the sales staff, and then manage the process on a long-term contract basis.
If you agree with our premise that sales management is a high-skill position and cannot be filled by just anyone, keep reading. Experienced salespeople, sales trainers, and sales consultants can excel at outsourced sales management. You can earn excellent money helping companies improve their sales performance.
Ideal candidates will possess a strong knowledge of sales, sales techniques, and sales management. This background should include knowledge of a structured sales training system such as Sandler, Dale Carnegie, DEI, or another comparable system. If you have an excellent track record of sales/sales management success we should talk.
We are looking for both full-time salesQBs and existing consultants looking for contract work. If you are a seasoned sales professional searching for a job that fully utilizes your skills, salesQB is for you. There is no out-of-town travel.
Please note that we offer both full-time employment and a license opportunity to create a salesQB practice of your own. Employees have no obligation to consider the license. There is no cost associated with employment.
You can learn more about our company at www.salesqb.com
Want to learn more without applying? Visit www.salesqb.com/just-looking
This candidate will be responsible for managing under direction of RN case manager all aspects of the patient intake process including eligibility, EOB, with understanding of hospice philosophy and needs of terminal patients. This candidate must work collaboratively with all members of the interdisciplinary team.
REQUIRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
* Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program, with a currently licensed as an LPN/LVN in the state of California.
*Minimum 2 years nursing experience in hospital or inpatient setting. Minimum 1 year hospice experience.
* Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills. Multilingual a plus.
* Valid California DL, car insurance,
Digital & Product Marketing Specialist
Technology is the lifeblood of our company, and expanding our digital marketing is a critical next step for our growth. We are looking for someone passionate about data-led, integrated digital marketing, and a self-starter who is excited to work in a creative environment. This person must be adept at finding new, unique ways to engage a diverse client base using digital technologies.
In addition to client engagement, the Digital & Product Marketing Specialists will play a critical role in implementing and optimizing lead generation and customer acquisition tactics and must be well-versed in marketing and digital optimization strategies. This role is a creator of accurate, keyword-rich, meaningful content that delivers results that can be tracked, analyzed, and optimized for relevancy and effectiveness.
Marketing and Digital Management:
· Work across different mediums, including mobile, print collateral, email, as well as digital and traditional media campaigns
· Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
· Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints
· Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
· Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
· Participate in the development and execution of email marketing and monitor ongoing email trends to optimize messaging and content strategy.
· Collaborate with internal team members on email executions weekly.
· Support constituents to ensure cohesive messaging across digital channels.
· Website Content and Social Integration: Curate relevant content and post original and creative content, such as blogs, photos, videos, newsletters, contests, and promotions.
· BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
· 1-3 years of experience in graphic design in a professional setting.
· A strong attention to detail with a great attitude.
· Excellent communication skills with an ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
· Ability to multitask and complete projects under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
· Proven working experience in digital and traditional marketing
· Demonstrated experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Experience in building and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
· Ability to produce traditional collateral – brochures, datasheets, marketing material
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Technology Experience, Knowledge
· Web platform development software
· Graphics or photo imaging software
· Web page creation and editing software
· Analytical or scientific software
· Google Analytics
· Internet browser software
· Apple Safari
· Microsoft Internet Explorer
· Mozilla Firefox
· Internet directory services software
· Desktop publishing software
· Adobe Systems Adobe PageMaker
· Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
· Adobe Systems Adobe InDesign
· Electronic mail software
· Microsoft Exchange
· Email software
· Microsoft Project
· Adobe Systems Adobe Acrobat
· Office suite software
· Microsoft Office
· Presentation software
· Microsoft PowerPoint
· Sales and marketing software
· Google AdWords
· Spreadsheet software
· Microsoft Excel
· Transaction security and virus protection software
· Word processing software
· Microsoft Word
Company: ARS / Rescue Rooter
Residential Plumbing Sales Professional
Average first year earnings: $85-125K
We have 100% Furnished Leads – We need you to close them!
This exciting position offers significant career advantages, including the ability to learn to earn more than $100K annually; Company / provided sales leads, vehicle, cell phone, tablet and company fuel card; a company wide sales recognition program; and the potential to fast track your career into a management position. Full time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training, medical, dental and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(K) with company match; and flexible spending account (FSA)
Apply your skills to the best in the business!
Responsibilities: Exhibiting a pleasant demeanor and exceptional customer service skills. The bright, assertive professional we select will act as a residential plumbing sales representative for new and existing clients. This dependable self-starter will meet with current and potential clients to evaluate their homes and present options to repair, service or replace their current plumbing systems with one –call close sales techniques.
Required Credentials: Two or more years of proven sales success, strong sales, follow up, closing and organizational skills, exceptional customer service skills and a mind that is open to new ideas, methods and perspectives.
We require background checks and drug tests on all employees. American Residential Services will consider qualified applicants in a manner and in compliance with the California Fair Chance Act (AB 1008).
ARS/Rescue Rooter - Making it work! Making it right!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
AA EOE M/F/D/V
We are seeking a CNC Lathe Set-Up person. We have Doosan Mill-Turn Center. We also have Okuma and Psugami Lathe Machines with Fanuc Controls. Haas CNC Mill's knowledge shall help.
Join our caring, ethical, progressive and collaborative team that provides a supportive work environment, training and career advancement in Applied Behavior Analysis. At TASKids, our core value is to support clinical growth of our behavior technicians and supervisors. Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts and program managers provides monthly trainings and supportive guidance to maintain ethical and effective treatment plans for the children and families we serve. Come join our team and help enrich the lives of children and your own clinical growth.
Send CV/resume and cover letter as well as phone number, and days and hours of availability mornings and/or afternoons
Walker Windows is a window and door contractor looking for material handlers to join our shipping and receiving team. This is an entry-level position that is intense and physically demanding but with a great opportunity to learn, train, and promote within. We also offer great benefits and a chance to be part of a team that cares about its employees.
This position will be under the direct supervision of the Shipping & Receiving Foreman and/or Shipping & Receiving Assistant Foreman, this position performs shipping and receiving and maintenance functions at the project sites and warehouse locations
Physical Demands: Standing, Sitting, Walking, Lifting, Driving
Walker Windows provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The EHS Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective safety and environmental culture. This role is responsible for the administration of company EHS programs and requirements. The EHS Manager will work with all regulatory agencies including but not limited to CalOSHA, OSHA, EPA, Ohio EPA, SCAQMD, DTSC, CUPA, and Water Board. This position will develop and implement corporate standards, best practices and ensure continual improvement in all areas of EHS. Under the direction of the HR Director, the EHS Manager will have managerial responsibilities in accordance to company policy and applicable laws.
Skills and Abilities
Bastion Security is hiring energetic and professional Account Executives to serve our clients in Southern California. Our Account Executives are outside security consultants, working with our construction clients on projects to assess their risks and implement security measures to prevent losses and criminal activity before they happen. Successful Account Executives make a great first impression, work tirelessly on behalf of clients, and thrive in a competitive environment.
Our Account Executives’ specific responsibilities include:
The environment is casual yet professional. You will work from an office, car, or client site, and will be in the field over 50% of the time. Some travel may be required.
Compensation is competitive, depends on experience, and provides considerable stability during the initial training period and strong upside compensation potential medium- and long-term. All of our full-time employees receive an extensive benefits package.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
Please send a cover letter and resume. Please state the position title “Account Executive – Southern California” in the subject line of your email. Phone calls will not be accepted regarding this position. Principals only, no recruiters.
Bastion Security is an equal opportunity employer and has a smoke-free and illegal substance-free workplace. The company conducts routine background checks for new employees.
Sales Executive - New Business Development
Nev’s Ink, Inc.
Who we are:
We are the leading manufacturer of high-quality pressure sensitive labels and tapes for the healthcare and medical industry. 30 years strong, We are continuing to expand our exclusive US manufacturing facilities and worldwide sales operations. We are seeking two (2) energetic, results oriented sales executives to manage our Philadelphia and Texas sales regions.
Day in the life:
Travel to and call on healthcare facilities (i.e.: hospitals, labs, pharmacies etc.) throughout sales region.
Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
Regularly call on existing customers to build relationships and identify new sales opportunities
Seeks out prospective new customers/business opportunities within sales region.
Prepare written presentations, reports and price quotes for prospects
Follow-up on all generated quotations to assure that the customer is being serviced and to document the outcome of the proposed solution.
Establishes and maintains customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales and meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
Utilize and maintain the company CRM to enter all sales and daily activity data.
Develop and grow Distribution relationships throughout sales region.
Participation in sales meetings and nationwide trade shows if asked.
Routinely communicate weekly schedule and sales funnel activity to Sales Manager.
Create business plans and sales forecasts
Work with marketing and product development to gather information regarding new product and category opportunities, and to assess the competitive market environment for Nev’s products.
Requirements for the job:
Bachelor’s degree or 5 + years equivalent sales experience in related field considered.
Experience in the healthcare space.
Must have a track record of increasing sales and meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
Consistent drive to be a top performing sales representative.
Highly organized, detail oriented and effective time management.
Ability to work independently, think critically and creatively.
Experience with CRM database management preferred
Proficient level of computer skills including MS Office Suite
Must be willing to work from his/her home office.
A valid driver’s license and proven safe driving record
Willingness to perform other tasks or duties that may be assigned by management.
What we offer:
Highly competitive base salary plus commissions for sales in assigned territory
A fun and relaxed company culture
Comprehensive benefits and wellness program
401K retirement plan
PTO & paid holidays
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the company's treasury activities including treasury operations, foreign exchange, and corporate finance. In addition, this position will interact with various support functions across the company.
Education and/or Other Professional Credentials
Oversight of client manager’s bookkeeping activities
Work with client managers to complete monthly reconciliations for all clients (personal
and business checking, credit lines, loans etc.).
Maintenance of Financial Statements (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly or as needed)
Payroll Distributions (Adjusted Journal Entries)
Oversight of W9/W8BEN auditing in partnership with Client Manager and Accounts Payable Clerk
Review 1099/1042 preparation and filing for all client’s business entities
Prepare reports which summarize and forecast business activity and financial position based on past, present, and expected operations.
Provides management with reviews of organization's financial status and progress in its various initiatives.
Educates staff of consist accounting errors and ongoing mistakes
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Education: Must have Bachelors Degree in Accounting
Experience: 5-7 years of related experience
CPA License is desired but not mandatory
Good communication skills
Experience: 5-7 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience in Managing Accounting Staff
Experience in Quickbooks Online, Datafaction/Agilink/, Excel
Comfortable working on MAC
Spanish is desired but not mandatory
The Principal RFIC Design engineer will be responsible for the development of RF Front-End Integrated Circuits, including PA, LNA, Switch, Filter, Phase Shifter, and other circuits in BULK CMOS and/or SOI CMOS and/or SiGe BiCMOS processes. These ICs will be used in mmWave 5G Infrastructure (Base stations, Picocells, Microcells, Femtocells), Repeaters, Consumer Premise Equipment (CPEs), and 5G Handheld wireless devices, including mobile phones. These devices will operate in sub 6GHz, and 24-44GHz Millimeter-wave frequencies.
Responsibilities include architecture, planning, design, simulation, verification, and production ramp support of highly integrated, high volume RFICs for high-growth, fast-paced, and competitive wireless handset, tablet, and IoT markets. In-depth knowledge of PA, LNA, Switch, Filter, and phase shifter circuit design and module design of wireless systems are a MUST. Familiarity with cellular standards will be useful. The candidate must be able to work well with other design engineers, system engineers and CAD layout designers. The candidate will face challenging tasks in order to meet critical performance parameters in the design state-of-the-art PAs, LNAs, Switches, phase shifters and Filters. Very good understanding of semiconductor physics and strong circuit simulation skills utilizing the Cadence and ADS environment are necessary. Candidate is expected to understand and lead complex designs.
•MSEE and minimum 10 years of high frequency millimeter-Wave RF IC design experience required, Ph.D. preferred
•Demonstrated RF IC design experience using BULK CMOS, SOI CMOS, SiGe BiCMOS
•Understanding of associated analog control and bias circuits
•Experienced in implementing on-chip ESD protection strategies for HBM/MM/CDM on RFIC and good understanding of system level IEC ESD requirements
•Strong understanding of silicon fabrication and how it affects the device physics, device model, and circuit performance
•Strong understanding and practical expertise of both on-die and in-package coupling mechanisms is required, including modeling and simulation using EM simulations at the die and package level
•Demonstrated experience debugging, resolving and applying techniques to mitigate analog/RF/mixed signal noise issues and RF coupling, shielding, and grounding
•Proficient with Cadence Spectre (RF), GoldenGate, BDA and ADS simulation tools (Sparameter, HB, envelope)
•Experience with EM simulation tools such as HFSS or EMX
•Strong understanding of packaging techniques such as wire bonding (single chip and multi-chip packages) and flip-chip technologies for RF products and their impacts on design
•Experience with Smith chart, load and source pulling, RF matching, transmission lines in both simulation and lab environment
•Layout experience using the Cadence flow, including LVS and DRC. Ability to work with CAD engineers and provide guidance on RF and analog layouts
•Knowledgeable of all RF parameters such as stability, return loss, harmonics, IMD, P1dB, NF, switching speed, IIP2/3, and ability to design and optimize for each parameter
•Strong hands on experience of lab equipment including RF signal generators, oscilloscopes, power amplifiers, filters, duplexers, diplexers, spectrum analyzer, power sensors, and VNAs is required
Welcome to Pathways of California’s career website! If you are passionate about helping others and enthusiastic about your future, we want you to join our team!
Our company is known for an unwavering commitment to exceptional value and recovery-focused, quality care. We are experts in the field of behavioral health care, providing cutting-edge mental health and substance use community-based services and offer a dynamic employment experience! Pathways offers competitive salaries and benefits, comprehensive on-boarding and job training, a supportive learning environment, ongoing education in the use of evidence-based, promising practices and much more! We are well-known in the field and have been a preferred provider in the Southern California region for over 20 years partnering with local government agencies and managed care companies to offer personalized, integrated care to community members of all ages, ethnicities, and cultural backgrounds. You will find that we have several openings ranging from administrative to clinical positions in a variety of service areas and settings in Southern California. Join one of our Pathways companies, Pathways Community Services (PCS) and/or College Community Services (CCS) and experience it for yourself! We have over 30 outpatient behavioral health locations nestled throughout our communities located in Kern County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, and San Diego County.
Pathways is seeking an innovative and purpose driven individual to join our team as a Sub-Contracted Psychiatrist (6-7 hours weekly) for our Children's Program in Anaheim.
Childrens OC (EPSDT)
Medi-Cal funded community and field-based mental health services to children/families. Family therapy, psychological testing, and intensive in home services. Specializing in Trauma Informed, Evidence Based Practices including TF-CBT, PCIT, Seeking Safety, and EMDR. Medication management, indiv./group therapy, school consultation, case management, mentorship, assessment, crisis intervention, and Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS).
Responsible for providing culturally appropriate psychiatric and medication management services to program clients which includes evaluation and assessment, diagnoses, and prescription of medication and monitoring medication side effects and participation in treatment process. Will supervise nurse practitioner and RNs. Will also provide supervision input on LVNs and RNs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.