San Francisco Ice Cream Maker
Job descriptionWe are looking for full time Ice cream maker at our Mission location. You will be working with others to complete daily/weekly tasks. Production will include making multiple ice cream flavors and the ingredients/inclusions for them. Days will involve heavy lifting, executing recipes and operating machines (large mixers, ice cream spinners, blenders). We are looking for team members who can stay organized, quality check materials and product, and have good communication skills. Candidate should love all things ice cream and enjoy working with others!
- Ice cream, cookies, Caramels, Fudge, Sorbets and Cakes, Sauces
- Monitoring and maintaining equipment cleanliness, operations and kitchen environment.
- Help setting up and breaking down of kitchen production. This includes washing dishes, mopping floors, consolidation/organization
- Keeping up with standard operating procedures such as FIFO, sanitation tests, standard kitchen temp safety, labels.
- Communicating when discrepancy occurs. Reporting with team for daily operations.
- Familiarity with weights grams/pounds, volume measurements
- Able to lift 50+ lbs repetitively
- Able to stand for 8 hours at a time
- Serve Safe certified
- Food safety/sanitation standards; shoes, clothing, hair net
- 1+ year with pastry production in professional kitchen
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full time employees
- Free Ice Cream!