The story of Macro Construction Equipment began as a simple trading company engaged in the distribution of various used equipment. As the business flourished, the entity expanded and later diversified to what is now regarded as one of the fastest rising construction equipment companies. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Macro has created a niche in marketing the world’s best brands for cranes, trucks, mixers, trailers, pavers, batching plants, compaction equipment, excavators, backhoe loaders, wheel loaders, generators, etc.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
We are looking for a focused Data Entry Clerk to continuously update our company's databases. The Data Entry Clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The Data Entry Clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
SEEKING Refrigeration Service Technician to join our team!
F45 Training is the fastest growing fitness network in the world exploding to over 1,400 studios in 40 countries in less than 6 years. Combining functional movement with high intensity interval training, our 45-minute workouts are delivered by a talented team of certified personal trainers using cutting edge technology to deliver results for our members. There are no workouts to plan - the F45 Athletics and Peak Performance Department does it for you. As an F45 Trainer you will run group training sessions, assess member fitness levels, build a community that keeps our members coming back every day and promote the F45 brand throughout our market area.
F45 Trainer Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
Applicants must have:
multi-physician, multi-location healthcare group—Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three (3) years of experience: accounting, human resources and administrative services. The preferred experience is in healthcare with Sage software. Excellent communication and customer service skills to interact with physicians, patients and other employees. Responsibilities: daily cash flow report and bank reconciliations, bi-weekly payroll, accounts payable, monthly review of general ledgers and monthly financial statements for four (4) companies. MNA leasing accounts receivable, monthly fixed assets and dispositions and calculation of depreciation, quarterly payroll tax returns, benefits administration, etc., etc.
Great opportunity to earn high residual commissions with one of the fastest-growing Cyber Security companies in the Nation as an outside sales representative.
Would you like to make $60,000-$160,000+ each year? Are you good with people? Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a career change? Join a national cyber security company that is expanding its sales force. We are looking for enthusiastic people with a desire to succeed, learn, and earn!
The company provides free expert sales training – no sales experience necessary! Start a new career in sales or continue your success with one of the fastest-growing technology companies in America. The free course also includes technology training which provides the understanding and confidence necessary to ensure your success. The company also provides leads, custom dialing technology, and database management software to track your success and your earnings.
· Produce CNC programs and assist machinist in set up, operation and troubleshooting of parts. Based on need will operate CNC machines and perform maintenance on machinery.
• Design and present Life Safety systems including fire alarm, access control. CCTV and Security systems.
• Manage your opportunity pipeline using a CRM system.
• Perform site surveys, understand client needs, articulate solutions, layout system component locations.
• Experience working with electrical contractors, ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams desirable.
• Computer experience Excel, Word, and CRM.
• Good oral and written communication skills and sales techniques.
• Ability to persuade and close sales.
• Self-Motivation with good organizational skills.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Ability to obtain appropriate licenses required by national, state and local codes.
• Must be able to pass a background check, MVR check and drug screening.
Social Media & Forum Moderator
Primary Arms, LLC – Houston, TX
We sell firearms and firearms accessories.
Primary Arms, LLC. is one of the fastest growing companies in the outdoor sports and firearms industry. We are looking for an on-site Social Media & Forum Moderator, with extensive firearms and optics/sights knowledge, who is available for immediate hire in Houston, TX. At Primary Arms, we pride ourselves on working hard, enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for a firearms enthusiast! We enjoy a business casual dress code, competitive pay and benefits, making us an attractive choice for the right candidate. We also have an exceptional employee purchase plan.
The Social Media & Forum Moderator is responsible for attracting and interacting with our core consumers, growing our brand awareness through our on-line communities that include the top social media channels and forums. The Social Media & Forum Moderator will work closely with influencers and brand advocates. The goal is to achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
This is a full-time position with daytime and early evening hours. Some non-standard work shifts may be required.
This is an in-house position, at our offices located in Houston, TX.
This position predominantly carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
Responsibilities and Duties
Manages all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn) and forums (Sniper’s Hide, M4 Carbine, ARFCOM, Calguns.net) for the Primary Arms brand
Builds and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
Generates, edits, publishes and shares daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
Builds content calendars and content creation
Develops, plans and executes sweepstakes
Monitors all internet activity in relation to Primary Arms social network
Optimizes company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
Identifies opportunities with influencers to promote brand awareness
Moderates all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
Collaborates with vendor partners, affiliates and influencers
Continuously improves by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
Collaborates with other departments (merchandise, customer service, sales, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Represents company at media events and network to build relationships
Attends trade shows and business events
Other tasks, as assigned, within the Primary Arms Team
Skills and Qualifications
The incumbent must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
2 years’ college or direct social marketing experience
Must have 2 to 3 years of proven working experience as a social media specialist
Must have experience with firearms forums
Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
Graphic skills a plus – Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premeire)
Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
Ability to work well with cross functional teams
Comfortable being on live broadcasts
Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals and prioritize work
Firearms knowledge (in-depth AR-15, AK-47, Optics, Sights) required
Compensation: Pay based on experience.
Please do not apply if you are under 21.
Please do not apply if you do not have extensive firearms (AR-15 & AK-47 platform) and optics/sights knowledge.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
No phone calls, please.
Why Work Here?
“WEEKLY PAYOUTS AND BONUS INCENTIVES, WITH ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING INSURANCE COMPANIES! EASY SALES PROCESS, AND RESIDUAL INCOME!”
Working with USHA is a very emotionally and financially rewarding job. Our trusted Advisors assistance can impact and protect families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication to our customers. As a result of the current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current programs and this situation has greatly increased a demand for our products and services.
In working for USHA, you will be responsible for connecting with customers to go over a multitude of plans and options for their individual needs or business needs. With our comprehensive training, you'll be very knowledgeable with our plans and benefits so you'll go into every phone conversation equip for success. Below are the benefits of working for USHA as an Customer Service Advisor.
USHA Career Advisor (Benefits):
· Industry Leading Compensation (Most Attractive Incentive and Rewards Programs)
· Weekly Direct Deposit • Performance Bonuses (16 Bonuses Annually)
· 1st year income levels $100,000+ (Managers potential $200,000+)
· Residual Income
· Stock Ownership Program
· FREE Company generated leads (No Cold Calling)
· Exceptional Product Portfolio (Numerous Product Lines)
· National Sales Awards Trips (Exotic Locations)
· Career Advancement Based on Merit Income for Today: • Our innovative compensation plans give you the power to control how much money you will earn this year, next year and every year of your USHA career because we do not place a limit on your earning capacity. As your annualized premium production increases so does your income. In addition, USHA's unique performance bonus plans give you even more opportunities to earn what you are worth. Wealth for Tomorrow USHA career agents also enjoy the opportunity to build significant wealth for themselves by participating in our unique stock ownership program. We believe it is important for our Agents to have ownership in the company you are helping to build. Therefore, we have designed our stock ownership program to help you quickly join the ranks of "Agent Owners". Agent ownership is just one of the many ways we work to ensure you have the opportunity to reap the rewards of your efforts and your success.
USHA Career Advisor (Requirements):
· Commitment to Excellence
· Competitive and Accountable Team Player
· Personal Integrity and Character
· Work Ethic, Self Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
· A Passion for H.O.P.E. (Helping Other People Everyday)
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Customer Oriented Focusing Toward Helping People with Complicated Decisions
· Ability to Achieve Results
· A Winning Attitude MUST BE COACHABLE. USHA Career Advisor (Training): In the classroom, and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their time-tested formulas that lead to their direct sales excellence. Cross-selling, referral networking, and benefit package sales are some examples of the professional mentoring you will receive at USHA.
Command & Control Center Coordinator
The Call Center Coordinator is responsible for answering inbound calls from engineers and field technicians and logging information into the system of record. In addition to this, the Call Center Coordinators will assist with basic technical support and troubleshooting to field resources while working directly with the Call Center Management and Operations teams to execute the scope of the projects OSBT supports.
Shift: 7pm to 4am or 8pm to 5am
Houston | 6+ months | keywords: ETL, BI/DW
This role will report to the Cost Management Systems Team Lead. As a member of the Cost Forensics program this position will support the BU and global Forensics Phase 2 & and potentially Phase 3 initiatives. This role will work closely with BU and functional personnel as well as the Core Business project participants. This role will serve as a Data Analyst and will leverage past project deployments and a candidate’s desire to use their data techniques and skillset to drive business and value impact.
The CMS Team will have the following deliverables:
• CMS System Requirements- Work with participating BUs (Eagle Ford, Alaska, Bakken and Surmont) to facilitate requirement gathering sessions to
understand specific needs of BU user group. This collaboration includes working with CMS Lead and BU leads in drawing insight into existing process
and allowing ability to change/modify those into CMS where appropriate.
• CMS Project Management- Work with CMS team to work in an agile framework and lead sprint reviews meetings, prioritizing back log items, and
document user stories on the requirements provided by BU. In addition, presenting on progress of overall project and key deliverables.
• CMS System Buildout- Deliver new functionality using existing technology for visualizations, data science, or data integration buildout for assigned
• Responsible to collect, analyze, and translate user requirements into technical solutions
• Performs comparative analysis of related records by clearly and concisely identifying potential data anomalies and resolving critical data element
• Responsible to build technical solutions for data ingestion or data queries.
• Participate with CMS team to work in an agile framework and participate in print reviews meetings, prioritizing back log items, and document user
stories on the requirements provided by BU.
• Supporting the creation of an effective knowledge sharing process, including the capturing, and propagating of Best Practices.
• Ensuring alignment with corporate and BU Finance and Supply Chain processes and policies.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field
• Served as Data Analyst on a large-scale transformational program
• Possess above average organizational skills, critical thinking and decision making capabilities and is very detail oriented.
• Thorough understanding of BI/DW concepts, proficient in SQL, and data modeling
• Familiarity with ETL tools (Informatica, etc.) and ETL processes
• Must have excellent oral and written communication
• 3+ years of Oil & Gas operations experience
• 8+ years in working as a Business Analyst or Project Manager
• Able to thrive in a team/collaborative environment
• Microsoft Azure Dev Ops tool
• Experience with Oracle (11g, 12c) and SQL Server (2008 R2, 2010, 2016) and Teradata 15.x
• Experience with AWS technologies (S3, SageMaker, Athena, EMR, Redshift, Glue, etc.)
• 5+ years with Extract Transform and Load (ETL) tools and best practices
• SAP experience within Operations, Supply Chain, or Financial modules. In particular ERP Spend or Purchasing data understanding
Allied Outdoor Solutions, premier outdoor living firm, is seeking a talented Outside Sales Executive.
Compensation: On Target Earnings 70K - 100K (base + commission)
Outside Sales Executive Role:
The Outside Sales Executive helps develop the vision of the prospective client, sells the project and then passes it on to a project manager who coordinates the project construction by our crews to develop a finished product that we are proud of every time.
With strong attention to detail, they will listen to our prospective clients and to earn their business. They will also work alongside the scheduler and project manager to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients.
Outside Sales Executive Required Skills:
Outside Sales Executive Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
About Allied Outdoor Solutions:
Allied Outdoor Solutions is an outdoor living firm that is BUILT DIFFERENT. Our family has been doing home improvement in Texas for over 30 years. We have completed over 13,000 projects in just the last 10 years. We are looking for the right person to fit in with our culture and meet with current clients on projects we are building.
We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job – it is a career with purpose.
Skills for Success
Customer Service Sales Reps can connect and relate well to people, demonstrate empathy, listen attentively, explain things simply and easily, and successfully navigate difficult conversations. Strong multi-tasking, organizational, negotiation and persuasion skills are necessary. Like all team members, they share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life.
+ Attainment and upkeep of customers' accounts including maintaining updated customer information in our computer system and documenting all customer payment appointments.
+ Assist the Customer Sales Reps in setting and achieving daily, weekly and monthly revenue and renewal goals
+ Assist with merchandise returns and guest deliveries as directed by management
+ Assist the Sales Team as needed
+ Any reasonable duties requested by management
+ Ability to work schedule of hours varying from 8 am to 9 pm
+ Two years of retail/customer service experience preferred
+ High School diploma or equivalent preferred
+ Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
+ Proper telephone etiquette
+ Maintain a professional appearance
+ Proficient computer skills
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
+ Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
+ Medical, dental & vision insurance
+ Maternity and Paternity Leave
+ 401(k) plan with company match
+ Flexible spending accounts
+ Life insurance
+ Disability benefits
No experience necessary, full training provided. Hiring Immediately!
Please be sure to include your resume in PDF format. Also please be sure to fill out the registration form completely to include your full name, phone number, email, and current address.
Applicants without this information tend to get filtered out in the system.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration and we will contact you within 24-48 hours to set up an interview with our hiring manager.
We are seeking an Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to become a part of our team! You will be responsible for providing clinic leadership support with administrative and medical care projects to ensure healthcare programs are compliant and functioning at optimum capacity.
The position of .NET Developer will be responsible for the management, development and upkeep of many of Loomis’ custom-developed, internal, business-facing as well as customer-focused applications. This position will also rely on your current technical and architectural knowledge to develop and update applications with current techniques, technologies and tools. Enterprise SDLC within a formal project process is critical in this role as is your ability to document solutions and work within a development team.
Primary Job Functions and Accountabilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Working with internal and external customers.
• Helping gather project requirements.
• Working on application issue resolution and technical assistance.
• Participating in project planning, architecture, development discussions.
• Working with customers to understand the business requirements.
• Providing timely functional releases to meet business requirements.
• Assessing risks and impacts.
• Maintaining current standards and best practices.
• Managing workload and working within the enterprise.
• Creating and maintaining proper project documentation.
• Demonstrating overall professionalism and the ability to interact with customers.
• Requires a bachelor’s degree or 6-8 years of experience in a related technical experience.
• 6-8 years of experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Visual Studio and a minimum of 6 years relevant experience in the enterprise.
• Ability to resolve highly complex technical issues and identify product/service innovations.
• Must have .NET 1.1/2.0/4.5.x experience
• Must have significant SQL programming experience. Oracle experience a plus.
• Experience with SOAP and REST based web services.
• Expertise in source control such as Microsoft TFS, GitHub, etc.
• Must have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with the team, business, customers and upper management.
• Capable of time management, planning and executing projects on-time, in-budget and fully documented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work well within a structured team environment.
• Ability to attend project meetings, and relay status back to the team.
Our Sales Assistant position is entry level. Depending on experience, candidates can expect to earn between $10-$14 per hour.
Job Description Summary:
Are you passionate and driven to succeed? Do you have a passion for the cosmetic and beauty industry? Are you a self-starter who is motivated by working in a fast-paced environment?
If you said yes to all of the above, then the Sales Assistant position here at our client is for you!
We are actively looking for an entry level or an experienced Sales Assistant in Spring, Texas to support our inside sales team! We have part-time and full-time shifts currently available. The full-time position will include a full benefits package!
We are seeking motivated, reliable and dependable individuals who are self-starters, organized and will follow through on their commitments, while providing excellent service to our inside sales team and to our customers.
The primary tasks will include scheduling outlook appointments, entering customer information into the CRM database, reading terms and conditions to clients over the phone, assisting clients with their online purchase order entry, and other tasks as assigned by our inside sales managers. We will support you with a strong training and orientation program to facilitate your success when you join our team!
· Assist with preparing correspondence, reports, and documents using Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Schedule consultation calls with leads and clients
· Conduct call out campaigns assigned by the CS Manager
· Schedule models for Training events
· Read Basic Reminders to clients over the phone
· Handle incoming and outgoing calls as needed
· Provide LEGENDARY SERVICE by promptly handling incoming calls, emails, texts, and chats from clients
· Process Product Orders
· Responsible for managing and mailing customer service and sales correspondence , including maintaining an organized postage area
· Perform administrative duties as needed, including scanning, filling, and printing
· Assist with special event tasks as needed
· Maintain proper documentation while using company CRM
· Conduct Competitive Analysis
· Perform other duties, as assigned by Management
· Ambitious, goal driven, and positive attitude
· Self-starter who thrives on helping others
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Office
· CRM experience such as Salesforce a plus
· Good Typing skills
· Candidates interested in full time opportunities must have the ability to work an eight (8) hour shift Monday through Friday and up to two (2) Saturdays or Sundays per month to meet the high demand
Compensation & Benefits:
· An excellent training orientation will be provided to you to facilitate your success!
· Profit sharing bonus program
· Paid time off
· Paid sick leave
· Paid holidays
· Medical, dental, vision insurance
· Life insurance
· Long term disability insurance
· Career advancement and growth opportunities
Senior Life Insurance Company is seeking motivated, career-minded final expense agents to join our team.
About Senior Life
Senior Life Insurance Company is a Georgia-domiciled life insurance company that
specializes in final expense policies. Owned and operated by licensed insurance agents, Senior Life is one of the fastest-growing insurance companies in the country and today operates in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
The Senior Life Difference
• Senior Life is a company built upon licensed agents, so we understand firsthand what you need to be successful.
• We send leads straight to your phone.
• We equip agents with cutting-edge technology and a comprehensive product portfolio that makes closing the sale simple and easy.
• Our experienced leadership team provides guidance and counsel to help you build your own Agency.
• We offer five different income streams, including stock ownership, to reward your
We provide a 100% health benefit plan for you and your family.
• High achievers can take advantage of rewards clubs and incentive trips to exotic locations across the globe.
• Our flexible work environment allows you to work from home at times that best suit your schedule and lifestyle.
What is required?
• Agents must have or be willing to obtain a life insurance license
• Agents must demonstrate a strong work ethic
• Agents must be coachable
• Agents must be reliable and responsible
• Agents must possess an entrepreneurial mindset
What is not required?
· College degree or higher education
· Formal sales training
· Prior experience selling insurance
One of the greatest advantages of working with Senior Life is the ability for you to build your business to incredible heights.
At Senior Life, we have been dreaming and achieving since 2000. What are your dreams? And what is holding you back? It’s time to take a chance on yourself. With the ability to grow and build all across the country, you can create an unstoppable team.
Reignite your dreams and your passion with Senior Life today.
Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for QC Analyst in Houston, TX with one of our top client.
Job Title: QC Analyst (Bioburden Testing)
Job Id: 20- 08389
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
· Performs microbial bioburden testing and growth promotion testing in support of site QC Microbiology.
· Operates, calibrates, and maintains quality control equipment and machinery.
· Tests and assesses random product samples to ensure minimum pre-defined standards are met.
· Aggregates test data and documents results of testing.
· 1-3 Years’ Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology (preferred) or life sciences
· Experience with bioburden testing per USP -61
Direct: (732) 301 6992 | Abdul.A@sunrisesys.com
Direct: (732) 272 0265 | Michael@sunrisesys.com
Production has ramped back up !!!
Department: Thermal Plant OR OD Plant(Candidates will be trained similar to a trade program)
Shifts- DAYS or NIGHTS (Candidates must be open)
Location: Channelview, TX
Pay rate: $12/hr working a 7/12 schedule during peak seasons (Pay will increase after trade program is complete)
The right candidate will be used to working in the elements. There is no AC in shop. The right candidate will have prior job site safety knowledge and prior PPE knowledge. You must have steel toe boots. All other PPE will be furnished.
Interviews will be conducted on site and candidates selected will start TUESDAY October 20. Each candidate is put through safety orientation and expected to pass a test after to continue employment.
*******INTERVIEWING October 15 & October 16***********
You must pass a drug screen and have your own reliable transportation.
Please email a current resume to Employment@enerstaffusa.com
Put "CHANNELVIEW" in subject line
Wyatt Management is a leading general contractor that specializes in ground-ups, remodels, and TI's for restaurants and retail establishments. We are rapidly expanding and are looking for an experienced Superintendent to oversee high-profile, ground-up restaurant projects in the Houston region. This is an opportunity to join a winning team and help expand our business.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
Our Agency has an immediate full-time CSR position for driven and energetic personalities willing to learn. They are responsible for ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction while matching client needs to products and services.
- Voted Top Workplace 2017,2018,2019
- Voted Top Culture by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
Daily tasks include:
- Inbound/outbound calls.
- Scheduling new appointments.
- Client policy reviews.
- Data entry.
- Servicing requested benefits.
For over 68+ years our company has been protecting and serving those who protect and serve us. We service working-class families and have had consistent growth each and every year. You will experience a fast-paced work environment and the ability to grow personally and professionally. With leadership opportunities available your growth potential will never be capped.
We are looking to hire due to our expansion throughout the country. We are looking for candidates that are motivated and looking to make a difference within our organization. As a Customer Service representative, you are responsible for ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction while matching client needs to products and services.
We foster an environment of teamwork, ownership, and involvement to support a healthy and positive workforce. Our goal is to focus on a positive, competitive, and fun work environment. We're only looking for the best candidates with a great attitude, who are passionate about helping others.
Working with a team of 5-10 Individuals.
Weekly Pay ($65,000 - $78,000 average your first year)
Company Incentive Vacations
Leadership Development/Continuous Education
If you're looking for a CAREER with UNLIMITED growth OPPORTUNITY, and you fit the description, forward your resume right away!
We are an equal opportunity employer and agree not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
We are seeking leaders to train our growing sales team! Now fully remote!
Our Sales Consultants specialize in Financial Benefits across the state. The position is fully trained and requires no previous experience. We provide product knowledge and support across the state and to meet client demands are currently adding several Benefit Reps to our sales team.
We are looking for candidates to be adaptable, positive, and motivated. Requirements include web access, a home computer or laptop, and a working space. Phone and communication skills are a MUST as we are expecting you to be the first contact for our customers.
Flexible hours and Schedule
Full Training by management team
Please apply today for consideration. Now accepting resumes.
Attention Life Insurance Agents
Tired of selling $50 a month APPS to low-income families?
Ever wonder if there was a better way??? What if:
We do preset appointments to people in the federal market with great income looking to finalize their retirement plans with IUL's or Annuities
You must be willing to invest (the appointments are not free)
Building Maintenance Technician:
The Building Maintenance Technician provides a great opportunity to join a well-established investment company! The Building Maintenance Engineer provides great place to work with long established coworkers and great benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Provides exceptional service to all clients and guests by assisting them in a friendly, efficient, courteous and professional manner.
· Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and company directives related to building operations and work safety.
· Perform basic plumbing, lighting, electrical repairs and management of HVAC control systems.
· Clean, lubricate, and service a wide variety of pumps, valves, pneumatic controls, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic devices.
· Installing and maintaining miscellaneous equipment, lighting, electric service, etc. for client’s office staff as requested.
· Performing simple interior repairs (drywall, carpentry, doors, etc.) and minor painting.
· Maintains HVAC building equipment management systems and fire alarm system by reviewing computerized records/reports of system on a pre-set schedule.
· Clean and organize shop area. Maintain and control an inventory of spare parts and material. Maintain tools and equipment for maintenance work.
· Estimates time and materials needed to complete repairs.
· Performs assigned repairs, both emergency and preventive maintenance.
· Completes preventive and repair maintenance records as required.
· Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Climbing step ladders, extension ladders and erecting scaffolding to heights of 45 feet.
· Lifting and moving furniture, equipment, materials, as required in the course of mechanical repairs to major building equipment and systems.
· Climbing over, under and around pipe work and equipment to service building systems.
· Sweeping and cleaning of building equipment systems and their environment.
· Lifting and moving equipment, pavers, etc. weighing approximately 25 lbs. or more.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
· 2 to 5 year(s) experience
· Microsoft Office programs
· Excellent customer service skills
· Relationship Skills – Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both oral and written reports. Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships; professional phone manner; mature and self-motivated team player with good conflict-resolution skills; committed to personal growth and integrity.
· Organizational/Multi-Task Skills – Able to allocate one’s time effectively and manage tight deadlines; ability to work under pressure and achieve quality results; ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, and adapt to new ideas and constant changes; results oriented, detail oriented and accurate.
· Decision Making Skills – Able to resolve problems using facts and sound reasoning; able to achieve goals using a strategic approach; proven innovation with a willingness to manage and adapt to change
Compensation: Commission Based - $85K+ Possible in First Year
We’re looking for self-motivated, tenacious, positive and coachable people with the drive for self betterment to join our team! In light of our current times we have too many people clients for our agents to reach and we need to grow our team ASAP!
If helping and advising clients virtually with video conference screen sharing (or even by telephone) from the comfort of your own home seems like the perfect opportunity, we’d love for you to apply!
We offer many insurance products and if you don’t have your Insurance license it’s more attainable than you think and we’re here to help!
Our Agency is based off these guidelines:
What we do: Absolutely, no cold-calling! Each week our company mails thousands of letters to people who just bought or refinanced a home in your area. Our letter states that the client may qualify for a non-medical, mortgage protection product. This product will pay off the mortgage in the event of their death or even make the mortgage payments in case of a disability or critical illness. Clients interested in our product will personally fill out our questionnaire and then mail it back to us.
We are looking for the right individual who will take the returned letters, call the homeowner and set up an appointment to sit down with them through a virtual video conference and help them pick out the best mortgage protection plan that fits their budget.
Find out more: To view an overview of our company and this position go to https://player.vimeo.com/video/225441904?title=0&app_id=122963
If you are interested in interviewing give me a quick call for a short interview. Be prepared to tell me about yourself and what is it about this position that interests you most. I look forward to speaking with you. This is a commission only position.
Consumer Attorney Marketing Group is a Los Angeles, CA based advertising agency that combines media buying expertise, industry experience and intensive analytics to deliver the most effective TV, radio, & digital media campaigns.
We are currently accepting applications for call center representatives who will specialize in fielding phone responses from victims of sex abuse, for the purpose of introducing callers to legal resources seeking to force accountability on individuals, businesses and industries who have participated as perpetrators and enablers. This vitally important work is not for every person, but rather empathetic individuals possessing a burden to help vulnerable persons who have fallen victim. This position is ideal for students in pursuit of psychology degrees, as well as guidance counselors, mental health clinicians, social workers, and nurses who are retired from the field or seeking additional employment. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for addressing caller questions, concerns and complaints and always keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every interaction.
Bilingual is a PLUS.
Shifts (to be discussed during interview)**Schedule flexibility is a huge PLUS**:
During this time of Covid-19, we are doing all interviewing and training online. Loaner equipment is provided following the virtual training (1-2 weeks). However, a personal computer (laptop or desktop with webcam) is required for this initial process. You are required to have a personal laptop or desktop with webcam for this initial interview and training process.
Shifts available (to be discussed during interview):
Job title: General labor/Spout Operator B
Hours: 7 am to 3 pm/7 pm. Workers must be available 7 days/week and holidays if needed.
Work address: HOUSTON Texas 77015
Dress code: No shorts, no sleeveless shirts, safety shoes
***this candidate must be able to climb a ladder ****
*** Candidate must be able to work outdoors in a dusty environment
No cell phone use by the worker except during breaks.
· 50% Operate a loading spout using a 3-knob control box and communicate with the control room via two way radio (English).
· 50% Clean up (shovel) grain spills
· Safety oriented individual available to work nights and weekends. All communications with the control room are in English language.
· must have valid TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential)
· must have valid TDL (Texas Driver's License)
· must have own transportation to/from work
· Available to work days/nights/weekends/holidays
· Longshoreman-Fork-Lift or other equipment experience.
Key Experience or Attributes Required: