If you are looking for an exciting career where you can make a difference in the lives of young children, Kids R Kids Learning Academy in Sugar Land, Texas is seeking full and part time teachers. Paid holidays and vacation, health benefits offered, great classroom ratios, and opportunities for growth.
Inquire at 281-575-0011 or email your resume for further consideration.
This position requires you to be 18 years or older, pass a criminal history and FBI check and have a high school diploma. Recent experience in early childhood education preferred. 1st Aid/CPR a plus. Applicant must be cheerful, outgoing, nurturing, flexible and dependable. We are looking to hire professional and responsible individuals who have a passion for teaching young children.
We are a professional recruiting firm and we exclusively represent a highly reputable mortgage firm that has been in business for over 44 years! As a result of our client’s strong reputation in the industry and proven history of success, the company has engaged our firm to assist in recruiting and hiring loan officers/branch managers to support their future growth goals.
Who we want:·
Experienced loan officers who are actively licensed in Michigan and/or Florida·
Loan officers who are currently frustrated with having to do all the paperwork but earning only 75-150 basis points on average.
· Our client’s loan officers can net 200-225 basis points and are provided a dedicated loan processors/assistants to help loans close timely.
· Loan officers who want the freedom to select their own loan processors and title agencies.
The processors work for the loan officer not the company.
· Loan officers who want access to over 60 lenders with an expansive list of loan programs to meet every applicant’s unique needs.
· Candidates who possess proven skills as an accomplished loan officer and who can generate their own client leads.
· Candidates who have a proven record of success as demonstrated by the # of loans closed per month.
What we are offering:
· You will enjoy a best in industry commission structure with excellent improved rates. No padded rates!
· You will have the opportunity to develop your own branch and make 25-125 BP overrides from your mortgage loan officer.
· This position is 100% remote/virtual so you can work in the comfort of your home office or establish your own outside office or retail space.
· The company will reimburse reasonable and allowable business expenses.
· You will be hired as a W2 full-time employee with available benefits.
· You will be paid within 3-5 days of the compliance officer’s sign-off.
What You Will Be Doing:
Focusing on originating loans while leveraging the best in industry loan processing support resources.
Completing loan contracts by explaining provisions to applicant, obtaining signatures and notarizations, and collecting fees.
Develops loan applications by evaluating applicant information and documentation.
Consulting with clients about their lending needs to help them achieve their financial goals, including the collection and analysis of information about the client’s financial situation.
Advising clients about the risks, consequences, and benefits of alternative lending solutions.
Working directly with loan processors to manage loan pipeline and conduct credit and underwriting analysis.
Evaluating loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
Rejecting loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
Working directly with loan processors to track closing dates, contingency dates, and loan lock expirations.
Preparing and submitting timely and accurate loan files.
Helping customers by answering questions and responding to requests.
Accomplishes company’s mission by completing related task as needed.
Desired Skill Sets and Traits
Self-motivated with a bias for action
Time management skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
Economics, finance, business, sales and mortgage experience
The story of Macro Construction Equipment began as a simple trading company engaged in the distribution of various used equipment. As the business flourished, the entity expanded and later diversified to what is now regarded as one of the fastest rising construction equipment companies. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Macro has created a niche in marketing the world’s best brands for cranes, trucks, mixers, trailers, pavers, batching plants, compaction equipment, excavators, backhoe loaders, wheel loaders, generators, etc.
TruBlu HR Solutions is seeking a Logistics Clerk with a minimum of 6 months' experience. Will be responsible for the logistics of orders and deliveries with customers. Experience with shipments and logistics tasks needed. Must be Bilingual in Spanish/English.
Would you like to be the missing link between two or more languages? If that's the case, how about joining MasterWord as a freelance Interpreter and get paid for helping people communicate! We have several opportunities in your community.
We are currently seeking individuals who speak both K'iche and English fluently. The opportunity we currently have available allows the successful candidate to make a difference in their community by helping those with limited English proficiency. If you meet the requirements below and are looking for flexibility in your work hours and the ability to make a positive impact on the community in which you live and serve, please follow the instructions to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Compensation and Benefits:
Wingo Service offers a competitive compensation package. This position guarantees 40 hours per week with compensation between $14-$22/hr based on experience.
About Wingo Service Company, Inc.:
As a full service organization, WINGO SERVICE COMPANY provides integrated system design, drafting, installation, calibration, start-up, field service, contract maintenance, and preventive maintenance services. Our UL listed panel fabrication shop and fabrication facilities support small projects to complex integrated mechanical systems. We are licensed in Texas as an Electrical Contractor and also licensed as a Security Contractor. We also provide technical personnel under contract to work in the industrial plants throughout the area. Also, we have done projects all over the world for our customers. Our five Divisions are ready to provide solutions tailored to your specific needs and preferences: • Instrumentation and Analytical Division • Electrical Division • Contract Maintenance Division • Systems Integration Division
Our well known Automobile client in North Houston is looking for 2 Bed Liner Sprayers / Helpers for a day shift! This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $12/hr.
Shift - Monday - Saturday 5AM - 3:30PM
What YOU need to be qualified:
This job is located in Austin, TX.
Shah Smith & Associates, Inc. is seeking a Professional Electrical Engineer to serve as the lead electrical engineer in our Austin office. The position will include analysis and design of the lighting, power distribution, fire alarm systems for industrial and institutional clients. The right candidate needs to be technically strong, motivated, with excellent client relation and communication skills. Experience should be in commercial or institutional projects with a consulting engineering firm.
• BSEE - Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering* from an ABET accredited institution.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the MEP industry and licensed as a Professional Electrical Engineer (PE) in the State of Texas.
• Previous work at a consulting engineering firm is required.
• Must be available for permanent employment.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Experience in the design of low and medium voltage power systems for large ($15 Million+) institutional type projects.
• Experience with the design of lighting and fire alarm systems.
• Master Planning Experience
• Healthcare Project experience.
• Experience with short circuit, protective device coordination and arc flash studies using software similar to SKM, ETAP etc.
Shah Smith & Associates provides a very stable, collaborative work environment, demonstrated by our strong employee retention.
• Competitive pay with bonus
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life and Disability insurance
• 401k (pretax and Roth) with company contribution.
• 9 Paid Holidays, 15 days Paid Time Off, Parental Leave and much more.
Who We Are
Daryl Flood companies specialize in providing customer-first, full service relocation, home delivery, warehousing, and moving services in the US and abroad. We have 15 locations across the US, and our corporate headquarters operate out of Coppell, Texas. We are a Client-focused, market-driven organization that is continually on the lookout for talented individuals who want to work in an environment that fosters teamwork and rewards performance. Our employees are encouraged to think and act like owners of the company, and at Daryl Flood everybody has a stake in the outcome.
What We Offer
Now Hiring for a Check In and Inventory Specialist in Houston!
The Check In and Inventory Specialist focuses primarily on end of day check in with independent contractors, and inventory control processes as assigned by warehouse management. Primarily working with Independent Contractors and warehouse manager, responsibilities include receiving and checking paperwork from independent contractors at the end of the day for accuracy and compliance according to GE Appliances SOP’s, and assisting the warehouse manager with any day to day processes as assigned.
Check in and Inventory Specialist - Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Who We Are Looking For:
At Daryl Flood, we look for smart people with great attitudes to join our growing team! If you meet the below requirements, we encourage you to apply and take the next step in furthering your career.
Check In and Inventory Specialist - Education and Experience
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required. Minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in warehouse or inventory control positions required. Must have a valid driver’s license.
*** A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK AND LIVE IN BOZEMAN, MONTANA. ANNUALLY VOTED ONE OF AMERICA'S TOP 10 BEST PLACES TO LIVE. ***
HD Staffing is a national recruitment firm specifically serving the Custom Electronics/Integrator Industry. At HD Staffing we integrate great people into great companies on a full time basis by carefully understanding the Companies and Candidates we partner with.
Our Bozeman, Montana based client is a specialty electronics design and integration company focusing on high-end residential and light commercial projects. As part of a group of elite national Custom Integrators they specialize in the design, installation and maintenance of distributed video & audio systems, private theaters, media rooms, lighting, shading and environmental controls as well as data, phone and video services infrastructure.
This position is an experienced technology professional responsible for combining their technical expertise and craftsmanship to deliver, reliable, easy to use systems for the company’s clients. Working in teams, Field Technicians are hands on self-starters who plan their work, use skill and creativity to solve problems, and deliver client systems on time and on budget.
An exciting opportunity to bring your Senior Living management experience to 2 new opportunities with Integral Senior Living in Houston. We are needing an Executive Director for our Fountainwood community located in beautiful Atascocita, TX & for Spring Cypress in beautiful Cypress, TX.
To be considered for this opportunity we need some with 3 years of previous hands on experience managing a large senior living community; Certified in the State of Texas!
As an organization, our associates strive to provide excellent service and care to residents and their families in warm, caring and home-like communities. We promote environments that foster independence, happiness, privacy and dignity for residents. We believe quality lifestyles for residents are achieved by recruiting and developing the senior living industry’s most experienced, passionate and best trained associates.
If you decide to join our organization, you will see that our company culture is lived every day & we believe in our core values of integrity, teamwork, expertise, flexibility, and results.
If you join our team as an associate, what will you enjoy?
What are we looking for in all our future associates?
SUMMARY of Duties
The Executive Director is responsible for the efficient operations and overall management and direction of the day-to-day functions of the property in accordance with federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations. Hire, evaluate, coordinate, monitor performance, schedule and supervise staff in accordance with company policy. The Executive Director is also responsible for achieving and maintaining budgeted occupancy; achieving and maintaining budgetary compliance; representing the property to the community and the Corporation; and, creating a supportive and enjoyable lifestyle for the residents.
Apply today if your background includes:
Work Experience Qualifications
We offer a Competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options).
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Drug-Free Work Environments.
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Equal Opportunity Employers.
International Cultural Exchange Services is a Worldwide leader in high school student exchange for 30 years, advancing international and cultural understanding throughout the United States and the world, one student at a time.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in international youth exchange and have a passion for culture to join our dynamic team. Full time and part time positions available across the US.
ICES is a nonprofit organization and maintains a full listing with the Council on Standards for International Education Travel and is designated by the U.S. Department of State as an official exchange visitor program.
We are seeking a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician - 2nd & 3rd Shift to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
OYO Corporation, Pacific is searching for a Mid to Senior Level Geotechnical/Civil Engineer to expand our geotechnical engineering capability and manage our Guam civil engineering team.
The Geotechnical Engineer will be responsible for providing geotechnical analysis and reporting for vertical and horizontal construction to include foundations, retaining structures, roadways, soil improvement, liquefaction analysis, etc. as well as developing the scope of
geotechnical investigation to include soil borings and geophysical surveys. The Geotechnical Engineer also shall be responsible for team management and quality control oversight of OYO's Construction Material Testing laboratory on Guam. Geotechnical expertise is preferred, however civil engineers without specialized geotechnical experience will still be considered based on demonstrated willingness to learn
on the job, a strong desire to expand into the geotechnical field, and management experience.
Our client, a manufacturing company located in NW Houston, is looking to hire an experienced Treasury Analyst. In this role reporting to the Treasurer, the Treasury Analyst will work in a team environment responsible for daily cash positioning, ACH, wire transfer and credit card disbursements, letters of credit and financial modeling for potential acquisitions. This position is highly visible to the CFO and will offer future advancement opportunity for the right career-minded professional.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation and work/life balance Apply today for immediate and confidential consideration.
The position requires a minimum of:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
If you are seeking a career with a base salary PLUS an uncapped earning potential, you can have it all at EmployBridge…. where your career and passion come together.
We are looking to hire a goal-oriented Business Development Manager to help grow our business with our Resource Manufacturing team located in Houston!
The staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions industry makes a vital contribution to the U.S. economy and provides outstanding job and career opportunities for 16 million people per year. The US staffing industry grew 4% in 2019 reaching $152 billion and has been growing at a rate 2x faster than the economy. Staffing companies serve almost every industry and with the rise of the contingent workforce, the demand continues to grow.
This role is for a highly motivated individual that demonstrates an “out of the box” mentality and brings a desire to “hunt” to the EmployBridge team. The BDM is responsible and held accountable for consistently increasing revenue through generation of new business. This is accomplished by prospecting and closing new opportunities as well as leveraging existing relationships. The Business Development Manager has a vivacious attitude, competitive spirit and loves a challenge.
· Building relationships by daily interfacing with all levels of an organization. This would include the C- Suite, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, and peer level associates.
· The capability to build and grow a book of business in your own local territory based on sales ability and business acumen.
· Proven experience generating leads from inception to close (sales funnel).
· Meets or exceeds weekly goals to bring in new accounts through innovative methods i.e. Lead Gen, Vidyard, Zoom, LinkedIn, etc.
· Ability to maintain documentation, notes and hit target KPI’s.
· Utilize creativity by using EmployBridge’s innovative technology to reach clients and prospects.
· Willingness to work with technology as a large part of your selling role.
· Unlimited earning potential including the security of a base salary in addition to monthly commission, contests, and other incentives
· Full benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, and a wellness program.
The EmployBridge Story
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is a team oriented financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide.
There are five fundamental values upon with EmployBridge operates – Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don’t just talk about our values, we live them! Find out more about us at www.employbridge.com.
At ESD Solar, we are helping pave the way for a clean energy future. We believe that our clients should have the choice in the type of energy they consume and use every day. That’s why we are making it easy for our clients all over the state of Texas to go solar!
The Sales Manager will lead within the defined geography to achieve growth targets by guiding customers through the Sales, development, permitting and installation process. This role will require the ability to create and maintain growth in key territories.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
What We Can Offer You:
Culture for Growth, Career Development, Team Environment
Our Agency has an immediate full-time CSR position for driven and energetic personalities willing to learn. They are responsible for ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction while matching client needs to products and services.
- Voted Top Workplace 2017,2018,2019
- Voted Top Culture by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
Daily tasks include:
- Inbound/outbound calls.
- Scheduling new appointments.
- Client policy reviews.
- Data entry.
- Servicing requested benefits.
For over 68+ years our company has been protecting and serving those who protect and serve us. We service working-class families and have had consistent growth each and every year. You will experience a fast-paced work environment and the ability to grow personally and professionally. With leadership opportunities available your growth potential will never be capped.
We are looking to hire due to our expansion throughout the country. We are looking for candidates that are motivated and looking to make a difference within our organization. As a Customer Service representative, you are responsible for ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction while matching client needs to products and services.
We foster an environment of teamwork, ownership, and involvement to support a healthy and positive workforce. Our goal is to focus on a positive, competitive, and fun work environment. We're only looking for the best candidates with a great attitude, who are passionate about helping others.
Working with a team of 5-10 Individuals.
Weekly Pay ($65,000 - $78,000 average your first year)
Company Incentive Vacations
Leadership Development/Continuous Education
If you're looking for a CAREER with UNLIMITED growth OPPORTUNITY, and you fit the description, forward your resume right away!
We are an equal opportunity employer and agree not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
We are seeking a Legal Assistant Paralegal to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
Knowledge and experience in the following skill sets are preferred but not necessarily needed (Please do not feel discouraged if you do not possess all these skill sets, we offer comprehensive job training for those who possess 3 or more of these skills):
Attention to detail is a MUST! This is a full time position, starting 9:00am to 7pm M-F/Sat. (Rotational Saturdays)
Our pay is competitive, starting at 40k to 50k per year plus bonuses. Raises are frequent and generous for the right person. If you have the proper skill sets we will help with relocation to Houston.
We are Houston Wheel Repair/ My Wheel Doctor. A full service wheel repair auto cosmetics service center. We also wrap cars plasti-dip cars and customize cars. So if you LOVE cars and customizing them this is the job for you!
Send Resume via Zip Recruiter or Email Directly: email@example.com Attn: Mark Humphries
7070 Southwest Fwy Houston, TX 77074 You can Apply in person
Apply via ZipRecruiter or LinkedIn submissions (Please send a resume or brief description of prior experience)
Our organization is looking for Customer Service Representatives – Benefit Coordinator who are looking for an opportunity to help our members protect their families. We work closely with union members such as Teachers, Firefighters, and Police Officers for decades as the #1 provider for supplemental benefits. As union workers nationwide know that their benefits through their jobs greatly reduce or completely expire when they leave or retire their jobs. Our focus is to educate the working-class individual that request our benefits through their local Unions, and service them with a clear and conscious explanation on the benefits that they are entitled too, along with the options they qualify to receive. It’s not work, it’s purpose!
In the interest of community wellness, our company has adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Video Conferencing. As a Customer Service Representative, you will have a direct impact on the lives of America's working-class families. The right candidate will be placed on a "Management Fast-Track" program on a MISSION to promote to management within 60-90 days.
If you possess the passion to help others and want to become a leader, you may be the right fit. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume. Our Hiring Manager are looking forward to speaking with you.
Whether you are an experienced insurance agent or you have never considered this career field before, if you have the ability to learn and organize information, a strong desire to help people, and motivation to do what it takes to succeed even when the going gets tough, we want to hear from you.
If you feel like no matter how much or how hard you work, you can never get ahead, come find out how agents on our team make anywhere from $65k - $78k first year average income.
We offer a proven system with hands-on training, guidance, and continuous support. If you do not have a Life Insurance License, we will help you get one.
Being successful does not mean you have to miss out on the important things in life. You are in control of your own schedule. No cold calls! And don’t worry, we won’t ask you to bring us a list of your family and friends to sell, we have an amazing lead program for our team members that provides unlimited prospects who are waiting to be served.
Our training system is designed to allow you to enhance your skills and knowledge at your own pace, in your own home or anywhere you have the ability to plug-in. You will have mentors available to answer questions, go with you on appointments and guide you through the process, every step of the way. You will have to pass criminal background checks and a state exam to be a licensed life insurance producer. This process takes about two weeks.
If you're serious about your success and you want more out of life, email today with your contact information to set up your personal interview.
What we need from you?
• Be honest
• Like helping people
• Pass background check.
What role will you play?
• Contacting the members via the phone who have filled out their group form and requested benefits.
• Setting the appointment (scripts are provided)
• Meting them virtually or in person to help them understand the value of the benefits they requested by way of a “Needs-Based Analysis” laptop presentation.
• Completing the necessary paperwork
• Develop into an Entry Level Manager to duplicate the process
What’s in it for you?
• A dynamic career-path with internal promotional opportunities
• Weekly advances and bonuses ($65k - $78k first year average income)
• Lifetime Renewals (monthly residual income)
• One on one training to sharpen your skills.
WE ARE SEEKING Electrical Engineers with 3+ years of experience in PCB design to develop new products. We design hardware and software across many industries, including medical devices, industrial automation, oil & gas, consumer products, and aerospace.
Our designs touch every aspect of electrical engineering. Experience in high speed digital, precision analog, RF, power, motor control, sensors, and low power electronics is desired.
You will be working in small teams with other highly skilled engineers and developers to create products and software services for our customers. You should have a proven track record of being able to pick up new tasks and tools and be multi-faceted in your skillset and interests. Expect to be constantly challenged as part of an organization that strives to push the technological envelope in delivering innovative solutions to customer problems.
Sparx is a casual and highly collaborative work environment. Our relatively small team helps us utilize the best of each player on different projects
This position requires an Electrical Engineering BS or MS with experience in PCB design. Experience in the following areas is also preferred:
At Sparx, we move quickly and work on a wide variety of projects. Our engineers are challenged daily and must be able to adapt. Given the diversity of our projects, we are more concerned with your work ethic and your fit than your experience in any specific technology. You will be dealing directly with clients, on the front line, to help them meet their needs in an efficient and predictable manner. You are not the type to sit on the sidelines waiting for someone to tell you what to do next.
We seek problem solvers, not problem finders, and we hold our engineers to a high standard of productivity. There are no "weak links" at Sparx. You will be surrounded by high performers and every member of our team is able to trust each other to get their job done effectively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Help manage client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects while effectively controlling time and expenses.
· Provide and develop tax planning techniques for clients while addressing client needs and seeking new opportunities for existing and potential clients; make recommendations for appropriate additional services.
· Plan and coordinate corporate, partnership, S-corporation tax compliance engagements.
· Prepare and review quarterly and annual income tax provisions; identify and document uncertain tax positions.
· Assist clients with management of federal and state tax audits and negotiate tax positions.
· Interact closely with the client and their advisors.
· Perform and review technical tax research, analysis, and written memorandum.
· Responsible for playing a material role in project management, as well as resource scheduling and management.
· Offer ongoing status updates to management and to the engagement team.
· Ability to reason and effectively multi-task. Strong communication skills with the ability to apply understanding to carry out and to give instructions in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Recognize complex technical issues, work collaboratively to reach appropriate conclusions, applying appropriate authority to support those conclusions.
· Ability to organize and prioritize daily work responsibilities to meet deadlines. Ability to complete work in an effective and accurate manner.
· Responsible for leading a team of staff level positions, ensuring proper execution of assignments.
· Provide staff with leadership, counseling and career guidance.
· Possess a strong background in engagement management and know how as to managing all aspects of client accounts.
· Participate in mentoring, training, recruiting, retention and team-building activities.
· Present internal and external training on technical issues.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
· 2-4 years of enterprise tax compliance and advisory skills.
· Knowledge of federal, state and local tax laws.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required. Degree needs to be from an accredited college/university.
· Master’s degree in Accounting preferred.
· CPA certification required or other professional certification relevant to specialized services areas.
· Experience with tax preparation and research software required – Go Systems, BNA Income Tax Planner, GoFileRoom and Checkpoint desired.
· Ability to effectively use Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Hands-on experience with review and preparation of all forms and schedules related to C corporations, S-corporations, partnerships and consolidated returns.
· Excellent analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in US GAAP and tax compliance and consulting.
· Experience with inbound and outbound transaction consulting, multi-national corporation experience, transfer pricing, foreign tax credit utilization, and tax minimization is helpful but not required.
· Strong research and compliance skills.
· International tax experience and knowledge helpful, but not required.
· Demonstrated experience in interfacing and managing client base on a day-to-day basis.
· Proven ability to work on multiple client engagements simultaneously and adhere to tax & client deadlines.
· Excellent supervisory, organizational, problem solving, written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
Maintenance employee for up keep of 3 commercial buildings. Must be able to replace compressors in AC units and cooling systems. Basic electrical and plumbing knowledge needed.
Immediate Full-Time position for an Accountant experienced in Government Contracting and Department of Defense (DoD) cost accounting, at a fast-paced, rapidly growing small woman-owned software engineering company.
The candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of accounting, completing, and ensuring compliance to DoD/ DCAA regulations and Contractual requirements. This position will report directly to the General Manager.
· Manage all aspects of accounting to support the business including: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, employee Work Authorizations and Payroll
· Ensure transition from contract capture to operations is accomplished timely, in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
· Maintain accurate accounting of direct and indirect costs as per DCAA regulations
· Understand all Contractual obligations and ensure compliance to Customer policy and associated FAR/DFARs regarding invoicing, payments, and other regulations
· Draft/Review Subcontract agreements and ensure compliance to FAR/DFAR/Customer
· Manage accurate general ledger
· Manage Work Authorization numbers to all Program staff
· Track, analyze and report Budget vs Actuals by program on a weekly basis
· Manage the reconciliation of payroll including interfacing with ADP
· Research, track and resolve accounting issues
· Provide Management with weekly Status Reports on activities, risk, open items, and special projects
· Prepare reports/financials and documentation for the CPA and tax preparation
· Ensure compliance to DFARs, DCAA, and other Department of Defense/Government regulatory agencies
· BA in Accounting or Finance
· 5+ years’ experience in Accounting with DoD/Government Firm Fixed Price and Cost-Plus Contracts
· Must possess knowledge of accounting principles and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
· High and Current Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics Navision accounting system and Jet Reports
· Experience working for companies that sell Software Product and Engineering Services
· Experience working for a small business with minimal resource support
· Familiar with cost and schedule processes and standards
· Previous experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Payroll, General Ledger/Journal entry updates, Bank Reconciliation, issuance of Work Authorizations, and Financial Reporting
· Task and Goal-oriented with an emphasis on detail
· Strong critical thinking and practical, problem-solving skills
· High integrity and trustworthiness
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
· Able to follow instructions meticulously
· Highly Organized, Detail Oriented, Multi-Tasker in a Fast-Paced Environment
· Extremely Confidential
· Professional / presents well and professionally
· Results Oriented
· Proactive self-Starter
· Always Prompt
· Can think outside the box to accomplish tasks
· Able to accept a wide range of responsibilities and tasks as required to accomplish the company objectives
· Competitive Salary
· Competitive Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental & Chiro
· PTO Time
· Sick Time
· Life Insurance
· Growth Opportunity!
Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all Divisional department activities to develop and implement long range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations, budgeting, and forecast data to determine division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
Confers with Executive Management and other personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
Responsible for developing relationships with customers, employees, vendors and community leaders in order to gain mutual benefits, build company image and enforce ethical business practices.
Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning including quality, safety and new product development.
Oversees manufacturing and materials departments to review production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing, and facility problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays and to meet future growth.
Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
Reviews and supports Engineering and Sales to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, safety, customer requirements and market growth.
Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain manufacturing or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
Because of our rapid expansion with one of the largest supplemental companies in the nation we are searching for energetic people who love to help others. We need team members who want to become Leaders.
Benefits of working with our Team:
- Paid (weekly)
- Positive work team/office environment
- Training will be provided
- Full Time Position
- Growth Within the Company and Team Development
You are responsible for processing applications and verifying information, answering any questions our customers may have, reviewing qualifications of customers, maintain confidential information, & follow systems and guidelines.
No prior experience needed. Management experience is a plus, bilingual is a plus we are also seeking individuals to join our management team.
Must be 18 years of age or older
If you feel that you have these qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, APPLY NOW! We are looking to hire ASAP. We will email you back promptly, so please check your email for a response from Thomas Wright regarding an interview.
Third Coast Events has launched a BRAND NEW DIVISION focused on community outreach that has exceeded all expectations. To continue to meet their client demand, Third Coast Events is hiring Junior level managers in the Houston area immediately. This position will focus on customer acquisition and sales for their newest client, one of the largest bottle water and water delivery service in the world
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations
Help families looking for Mortgage Protection, Life Insurance and Final Expense
Training available if unlicensed
Looking to hire immediately
Full or Part Time
What Symmetry Financial Group offers:
• Extensive training via our comprehensive Symmetry Financial Group Boot camp
• Assistance with the licensing for new agents
• Access to our proprietary Lead Management, CRM, and Recruiting Software allows you to build your business efficiently while minimizing staff and infrastructure cost
• Weekly National Calls to provide ongoing mentor-ship from the company's top producers
• Corporate office advanced training seminars and events