Hiring BUSSERS / SERVER ASSISTANTS
Barista on the weekend
2-4 shifts available, depending on your availability
more shifts available in the future.
Our Bussing staff makes GREAT money and is a
very important part of our restaurant.
Please come to restaurant TODAY 2/10
9am - 1pm
9am - 1pm
Please come in,
we are ready to hire.
1211 Montana Ave SM CA 90403
The Courtyard Kitchen
Must have at least 3 years bussing experience
and Espresso Machine experience
Thank you!! We look forward to meeting you.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL ABOUT JOB, COME IN
King's Fish House San Jose is OPENING SOON and we're looking for talented FOH Supervisors to be a part of the GRAND OPENING!
King's Fish House started as a unique Southern California quintessential American fish house, and quickly became a Southland fixture, from Calabasas, Orange County, Inland Empire, San Diego to Arizona and Nevada, we are very excited to be coming to San Jose! King's Fish House is one of our seven concepts at King's Seafood Company, which has been a family owned restaurant business and southern California based company since 1945.
The Front of House Supervisors support the management team in providing a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable guest service that goes above and beyond at all times. Supervisors are part of a fun, fast paced environment and will have multiple responsibilities from guest interaction, to expediting orders, to hands on service. This position is a step before our Management Training and is an opportunity for you to learn the business and grow your career.
What do we offer?
Here's What We'll Bring To The Table:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Pet Insurance
Paid Vacation and Sick Days
Generous Dining Discount for you and up to 5 guests!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU-APPLY TODAY!!
NEW HIRES WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A 3 WEEK TRAINING IN ONE OF OUR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA RESTAURANTS.
NEW HIRE BONUS GIVEN AFTER 30 FULL DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT.
Seeking reliable person for full or part time cashier-host/hostess.
Please CALL Fromin's Restaurant to schedule an interview, ask for Bruce or Cynthia at (310) 829-5443.
Bui Sushi in Malibu is currently looking for a HOST/HOSTESS to join the team. The ideal candidate would be someone who is highly energetic, self-motivated, goal-oriented, structured and loves the hospitality industry. The perfect candidate is a gifted, intelligent communicator with an innate sense of hospitality and the ability to multi-task. Ability to take to-go orders over the phone as well as complete the packing process and help run food at the expo line. Ability to maintain composure at the door and on the phone while managing a wait list and multiple phone lines is required.
Welcome and warmly greet all guests upon arrival. Manage the efficient and timely seating of our guests. Maintain the flow of the restaurant so as to not overwhelm any given area and the guest experience is not compromised. Take to-go orders and pack them correctly. Maintain the cleanliness of the Host station and front entry of the restaurant. Assist in running food at the expo line, taking to-go orders and packing them to accurate completion. Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
WORKING CONDITIONS & EXPECTATIONS:
• Work schedule will vary between morning to evening, weekends and holidays.
• We are closed on Fourth of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
• Our typical shifts are 12pm-4pm and 4pm to 9:30pm
• Shifts will range from 4 - 8 hours and you may at times be asked to work overtime.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and keep up with the guests needs.
• Always act in a professional manner that represents the restaurant, owners, partners and staff.
• Respectful to all guests that have chosen to dine in our restaurants.
• Demonstrate teamwork in all areas of the restaurant.
• Work with a positive attitude in all types of situations.
• Follow safety and sanitation rules and laws at all times.
• Always act in the best interest of the restaurant, fellow employees and guests.
• Welcome and accept feedback and coaching from the management team in order to maintain and grow as an employee.
Important to Note:
• We are looking for someone with Open Availability especially on the weekends
• We are looking for someone to work 1-5 shifts a week (most shifts are 12pm-4pm or 4pm-9:30pm)
• We are located in Malibu so consider the drive and always be punctual
• The hourly wage in Malibu is $ 14.25 which is higher than in most areas
• Payday is every two weeks and direct deposit is available
• Hosts make hourly wage plus tips
If you would like to be considered for the position, please come in Monday -Thursday at 5pm with your resume and or reply via email and do the following:
1) Reply with Host in the subject field.
2) Attach a copy of your resume to the email
Ken of Japan Japanese restaurant in Simi Valley is now hiring full time/part time servers & sushi chefs.
Please EMAIL your resume OR apply IN PERSON, Monday-Saturday between 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Dinner Host and expo needed in on main st . Expo Sat. Sun. nights, with two possible Host shifts