Modern fast-casual restaurant currently has an open position for a KITCHEN MANAGER. We are an amazing work family that began in LA a few years ago and rapidly grew into each community’s heart. We are known for our bold ramen flavors, our outstanding service and our consistency throughout our locations. We take pride in our very distinguished recipes that were researched abroad.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Be assertive and proactive
- Be consistent and even-tempered; strong sense-of-urgency
- Be a natural leader by guiding, teaching and doing (do as you preach)
- Be results-oriented and be trained in all BOH positions
- Ability to give and take constructive criticism
Some of the job duties are:
- Manage day to day kitchen operations and assisting GM
- Ability to lead a team of prep, line cooks and dishwashers
- Recruit, interview and train all kitchen staff
- Conduct employee performance reviews, coaching and counseling
- Cover employee schedule requests/callouts
- Meet key financial objectives by controlling food and labor costs
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly inventory
- Responsible for ordering, receiving and approving of all products upon arrival
- Ensure that all employees adhere to company safety practices, procedures and uniforms
- Maintain safe food storage, preparation, and cooling techniques per Health Department guidelines
- 3-5+ years of Kitchen Management experience in fast-paced restaurants
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Ability to reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 50 pounds or less
- Ability to HAVE FUN!
To Apply: Please send us an updated copy of your resume.
Pietanzas is looking for an experienced candidate to be part of our front of the house team.
Morning shifts have additional responsibilities:
The GasLite is looking for a door host to greet our guests, check IDs, monitor guests as they enter and exit, ensure laws and company policy are followed, and tend to situations as they arise. If you are interested in this position, please apply in person on Saturday, 5/25, between 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM, at The GasLite, located at 2030 Wilshire Blvd. in Santa Monica, CA. This will likely be for four or five shifts per week.
Must be 21.
555 East Steakhouse is looking for talented Crewmembers to join the team!
Since 1984, 555 East in Long Beach has been one of Southern California's most talked-about prime steakhouses. With a menu that focuses on superior prime beef, an award-winning wine list, and a classic, yet comfortable ambiance, 555 East reflects the feel of a timeless American steakhouse. The high booth backs, low ceilings, and checkered floors give it a traditional supper club feel. 555 East is our first restaurant opened and continues to be one of our favorites!
The Front Desk crewmembers set the stage for our guest’s experience. They are the first and last impression to all of our guests and ultimately orchestrate the flow of the restaurant. If you someone who likes to multitask and be busy with talking with guests, answering questions, and positively impacting the energy of the restaurant this is the position for you.
Do you want to join our team? Click on the link below and submit your resume
What do we offer?
-Teamwork / Flexible Hours
-Generous Dining Discount- 25% off for you and 5 guests!
-Growth opportunity- great training and committed to promotion from within!
-Strong company culture
-Delicious food and a beautiful restaurant!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU-APPLY TODAY!!
Host and busser positions are available for full-time and part-time. We are looking for people who are friendly, motivated, and can work well in a very busy environment. Please send us your resume and contact info!
Noodle Theory Moraga is looking for a Busser/Host for our fun and fast-paced restaurant located in Moraga's Rheem Shopping Center! We are a neighborhood Asian Fusion noodle spot, featuring sustainable ingredients and local beers on tap.
Responsibilities include: seating guests, answering the phone, taking to-go orders, clearing and turning tables, and helping servers run food. Applicants should be be able to handle a fast-paced work environment.
We are looking for a team-player with evening and weekend availability for approximately 2-4 shifts per week. Previous restaurant experience is not required but is a big plus!
Please respond to this ad with a resume or feel free to stop by and drop one off. We’re at 376 Park Street in Moraga’s Rheem Shopping Center.
We are French Restaurant in Palo Alto California Ave.
• Preparing, cooking, been able to take directions, multi tasking and been able to read tickets.
• Following food safety standards and maintaining orderly and clean workspace
• Maintaining company food quality standards and keeping records
• Performing other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Commercial kitchen experience including set-up, cooking and clean-up
• High standards for food quality and safety
• Dependable, focused and on-time each day
• Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
• Basic math skills for calculating serving sizes and portions
Interview will be set up thru email or can call to schedule an appointment.
The Taco Shop @ Underdogs is currently looking for energetic, team players to join our floor staff. Full time server positions are available for someone seeking to join a crew of hard working individuals, knowledgeable in Mexican food, tequilas and craft beer. Weekend availability is prioritized.
We are also looking for a food runner for Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. No experience necessary.
We'll be accepting resumes the following days/times:
5/21 Tuesday, 2-4pm
5/22 Wednesday, 2-4pm
5/23 Thursday, 2-4pm
5/24 Friday, 2-4pm
We are looking for a server at Japanese Sushi Restaurant.
Friday - Sunday (2 - 3 days a week)
4:30 - 9:30
Hours are flexible.
Please call us at 650 321 6902 (Kelvin) if you have any questions, or to make an interview appointment.
Also, you can just walk in.
Interview / Walk-in Hours:
Tuesday - Friday 3 pm to 5:30 pm
Sunday 4 pm to 5:30 pm
Call to make an appointment or just walk in during the interview Hours above.
Or, if you are not available during our interview time, please call us to make an appointment.
We may see you after 8 pm on Tuesday - Thursday.
Please use the links below to apply and come to Atria Sunnyvale for an interview on 5/22/2019 during the job fair from 10am-3pm.
Care Giver for PM shift (3pm-11pm) and NOC shift (11pm-7am) must be flexible on weekends for both shifts
Dishwasher (part time)
Housekeeper (part time)
Bite Restaurant in Incline Village is hiring for all kitchen positions!
Dishwashers starting pay is $15 or more/hour + tips with pay growing for all other positions according to experience and ability: prep, pantry, hot line cook, closing kitchen manager. Please apply Monday-Friday at the rear kitchen entrance (by large shed).
We are also hiring FOH support staff: host/hostess, busser, food runner/expeditor. Please apply Tuesday-Saturday between 5:00-6:00 pm.
Boca Tavern is seeking friendly, knowledgeable, service-oriented SERVERS with a passion for hospitality to join our team.
As the primary point of contact for guest interactions in the dining room and bar the server/bartender is responsible for selling and serving food and beverages using their knowledge, hospitality and service skills.
Must have a flexible schedule.
Interested applicants please submit your resume.
Start doing what you love today! For people who believe it’s what is on the inside that matters, Freebirds provides great tasting, personalized, scratch made meals with the freshest ingredients, prepared by our passionate Tribe members. We are searching for those who are excited about building and developing a team of top performing tribe members with a company and culture that desires to provide great tasting, made from scratch food to our guests. The Shift Manager is responsible for overall daily operation for the restaurant and guest satisfaction and coaching and development of front of house and back of house crew.
Responsibilities: • Assists Assistant General Manager and General Manager with training programs for restaurant management personnel, including new procedure rollouts. • Expert in all line and kitchen operations and ensures restaurant operations are being executed accordingly. • Assist in career development plans (including utilizing key performance indicators, performance review process and succession planning process) for all tribe members. • Develop and cross-train of all line and kitchen crew; training and developing for future Service Managers. • Compliant with employment-related policies, including but not limited to, policies prohibiting discrimination, harassment and other inappropriate conduct, wage and hour policies and child labor laws. • Knowledge of financial performance, including all weekly and monthly reports, business reviews and monthly profit and loss (P&L) projections. • Demonstrates high caliber leadership and the ability to remove obstacles to ensure that restaurants have the highest standards of service, safety, cleanliness, organization, food quality and ambience. • Manages and monitors the compliance of cash handling policies, banking procedures and deposit verifications. • Establishes and manages market priorities and objectives, including meeting current sales and profit goals.
Requirements: • 2+ years of industry related experience • Certified by Manager and Regional Manager as master of all front of house and back of house operations and have served as Kitchen Manager. • Frequent walking, kneeling, bending and reaching. • Able to stand and be active for extended periods of time which may be at least 8 hours per shift.
Mikkeller DTLA seeking a talented and driven General Manager for its Los Angeles Restaurant/Bar/Cafe.
The General Managers is responsible for:
* Managing a large restaurant with focus on outstanding guest satisfaction.
* Managing activities of the staff.
* Hiring and training all FOH staff.
* Proactively executing flawless guest service
* Accurate COGS & Labor Reports & forecasting.
* Supporting the company and Kitchen management in achieving stated and planned objectives in sales, food cost, labor cost, and operating expenses.
* Finding training opportunities through daily activities.
* Inspiring the staff to look at job responsibilities through the guest perspective.
* Responds to inquiries from all customers and employees.
* Ensures restaurant is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations.
* Responsible that all data entry is accurate and is done in a timely and efficient manner in accordance of the needs of the corporate office.
* Estimates food and beverage needs and supervises purchases of produce, meats, beverages, supplies and equipment.
* Supervises cleaning and maintenance of equipment and arranges for repairs, contracts and other services.
* Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints.
* Spending time on the floor touching tables and directly managing the flow of operations.
* Managing a 62 tap rotating beer program.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of 3-4 years' experience as a General Manager in a full service, up-casual, or similar full-service dining environment.
* Proactive guest issue prevention/guest relations skills
* Knowledge of Aloha POS system management operations
* Great understanding of gastropub type restaurants and bars
* Intense Knowledge and passion of craft beer and specialty craft cocktails.
* An open availability (days, nights, and weekends)
* Experience and knowledge of coffee and shop operations a big plus.
* Must be committed to our mission and culture.
Our employees are passionate about the industry, understand the Mikkeller brand, take care of the guests, have a keen sense of urgency and are detail-oriented.
Heidi Pie's in San Mateo is seeking a Cashier / Manager
Must be willing to work all shifts since we are open 24/hrs a day.
Please call Scott at (209)995-9076 and leave your contact information and I will return your call
Preserve Public House seeks motivated individuals to join our team.
We are currently interviewing for:
Please provide a cover letter and a resume with references by email any time, or in person at 200 Railroad Avenue in Winters. Interviews will be arranged for qualified applicants.
We encourage applicants with all levels of experience. As with our seasoned employees, we expected applicants to demonstrate an appreciation for the demands of a professional environment: hard work, attention to detail, consistency, constant improvement, and above all, dedication to the team. Many of our staff will stay at Preserve for years, which we believe is a reflection on the quality of our work environment.
Preserve Public House in historic Winters provides its guests with a rare farm-to-table experience: at Preserve, when we say local ingredients, we often mean that those ingredients are grown within ten miles of our restaurant. Preserve’s ethos centers on using local ingredients while they are fresh and preserving those same ingredients to use after their season has passed. Cured and smoked meat, aged cheese, pickled vegetables, jams, jellies, and marmalades are all preserved foods, as are beer, wine, and whiskey.
A passion for eating, preparing, and serving fresh ingredients is, of course, requisite for anyone applying to farm-to-table restaurant.
Panxa Cocina (Modern Latin Cuisine) is seeking qualified Food Runners and Bussers
Must be motivated, hard working and a team player.
We are a fast paced restaurant and strive to give the best service in Long Beach!
Please apply in person if possible. No phone calls.
3937 E Broadway
Long Beach, CA 90803
We are looking for highly motivated, passionate, and hard-working busser to join our team at 189 by Dominique Ansel.
Founded by James Beard Award-winning and World's Best Pastry Chef Dominique Ansel, we are a creative restaurant that takes as much pride in our customer service as we do in our delicious food. The work environment is very fast-paced and customer-service oriented-- there is always something to do and someone to help. Come grow with us!
• A genuine passion for food and pastry
• At least 2+ year experience in the food service industry
• Food Handler's Certified
• Schedule flexibility; applicants must be willing to work weekends, nights and holidays
Here's a bit more about our ideal candidate. Please apply if this sounds like you!
• Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work under pressure. Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume, providing a positive example for the team
• Team player, who works well with others and management
• Highly reliable, punctual, responsible, and honest
We look forward to hearing from you!
Noodle Theory Provisions [NTP] is composed of variations on Asian noodle dishes infused with fresh local ingredients and a California cuisine angle. With our grand opening in early 2016, NTP has been welcomed by hungry Emeryville locals and loyal Noodle Theory patrons from its flagship restaurant in Rockridge, Noodle Theory. With about 3,000 square feet of space and equipped with a full bar, Noodle Theory Provisions offers Happy Hour on weekdays (5-6PM) and an innovative cocktail selection. NTP has also partnered with Caviar to offer local delivery through the Caviar app.
We have a growing drink program behind the bar and an ever expanding menu in the kitchen. Serving its community with positive energy and quality service, we're looking for strong and committed individuals that are able to put in hard work.
* 6+ months of experience preferred, but willing to train
* Must be able to Sundays with some flexibility on other days.
* Able to take initiative and work as part of a team
* Able to multi-task while remaining charismatic and engaging
* Punctual and detail oriented
* Flexible schedule is a plus!
Send resume attached to e-mail and write one paragraph about yourself in body of e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roberta's in Culver City is looking for backwaiters
Hip and high volume restaurant in Culver City seeking energetic and reliable backwaiters for multiple shifts. Looking for a good fit to join our close knit hard working team. Must be available for weekend shifts, either lunch or dinner, and flexibility during the week. Must have at least 1 year restaurant experience. Part time and full time shifts available.
Looking for someone with:
-High standards of cleanliness & professionalism
-Good work ethic
-Ability to work as part of a team
-Good communication skills
-Ability to multi task and work well in high volume, busy environment
-Self starter and takes initiative
please send us your resumes and we will call you for an interview
Here at Madre we are looking for a talented Restaurant Server to take and deliver orders. You’ll be the face of our restaurant and responsible for our customers’ experiences.
Food server responsibilities include ensuring our tables are clean and tidy when guests arrive, presenting menus and serving food and beverages. You need to be quick on your feet (literally and metaphorically) and have a polite and friendly attitude. If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers
Please no phone calls preferably text messages.
Do you love cheese? Always wanted to work on a farm?? Would love the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of West Marin every single day???
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then read on.
Owned by the Giacomini family and located just 3 miles north of Point Reyes Station (and only 30 minutes from Petaluma, Novato and San Anselmo) on Highway 1, Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company (PRFC) is known for its award-winning artisan cheese produced right on the farm where the cows are raised. PRFC offers a truly unique work environment -- and one where the employees work hard, have fun and enjoy a lot of very special (and delicious) benefits. The Fork is the farm’s onsite Culinary & Educational Center.
Front of the house hospitality supporting all roles and responsibilities of event coordination: the planning, executing and reconciling (with the exception of kitchen management) of public, private and trade events at The Fork.
Hours and Schedule: Part Time, 24-30 hours per week, flexible schedule based on event calendar (must work Monday and Friday)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Receive and host guests
Give walking farm tours
Lead cheese tastings
Provide wait service during events
Set-up, execute and breakdown of public and private events
Coordinate onsite retail sales
Coordinate and work occasional offsite consumer-targeted marketing events
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Exceptional Customer Service
Friendly & outgoing
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Ability to multitask
Two+ years hospitality experience
Loves cheese & the local food community
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Upscale Restaurant blocks away from the Moscone convention center
All applicants need to be available to work most week days and occasional evening
• Prepare tables for service, including linen napkins, silverware and glassware and performing all other preparation tasks.
• Staying updated on current menu choices, specialties and menu deviations, knowing if the kitchen staff is running out of any items, etc.
• Suggesting dishes, assisting in drink selection, informing customers about food preparation details, communicating specific customer needs to the cooks.
• Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
• Check food and beverages for quality and presentation before serving to guest.
• Using pos system, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning change.
• Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
• Assisting with special events as needed.
• Greet all guests warmly with an appropriate greeting and inform them of daily specials.
• Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
All applicants should possess the following qualifications:
• At least 2 years experience working in restaurants.
• Positive attitude and warm, personable floor presence.
• Excellent people skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Must speak English fluently and be able to write in Basic English.
• Clear and effective communication written and verbal skills.
• The desire and ability to work well with others.
• Provide warm, professional & knowledgeable service.
• The ability to multi-task and work well in a high volume work environment.
• Must have a commitment to deliver a unique and memorable guest experience.
• Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
• Honesty and Integrity
• ServSafe Food Handler's Card (you will be required to obtain one after gaining employment)
Part time Server with two years minimum experience with references needed. Must be available to work weekends and holidays on the graveyard shift. 10:00pm to 6:00 am. Canter's Deli 419 North Fairfax Ave. Los Angeles, Ca 90036. Two free meals included. 323 651-2030. Ask for Jacqueline Canter Please come in with resume or fill out an application. Thank You. No need to call just come in for interview between 11:00 and 2:00 pm
We are hiring for our Cupertino location, for line cooks. apply in person or email us your resume.
We are looking for PM shifts, as well as all day Sundays. We have been in Cupertino now for 13 years, come and grow with us. Great pay and shifts are available.
What We Look For...
We are looking for a motivated and engaged Restaurant Supervisor to join our dynamic restaurant team. The Restaurant Supervisor will help assist the Restaurant Managers with the operating performance of the restaurant.
The Key Responsibilities
Manage the daily operations of the facilities by establishing and maintaining quality and service standards and maximizing food and beverage profits under the direction of the Restaurant Manger.
Conducts pre-shift meetings to inform staff of daily events; reviews daily specials.
Assist Restaurant Manger to train, instruct & coach employees in the proper performance of their duties in service and safety and to support the career development of employees under their supervision.
Seat guests according to specific requests and seating floor plan, being aware of strengths and weaknesses of servers in regards to seating their stations.
Continually surveying the dining room to take an inventory of open tables.
Keeps up with assigned paperwork, i.e. server counts, complimentary meal listing, menu abstracting, etc.
Keeps file cabinets neatly stocked with photocopies, ingredient lists, and time sheets
Ensures standards and appearance of the Dining Room, bar and the reception area.
Ensure that proper scheduling and staffing levels are maintained; maintain a daily labor cost as outlined in the daily labor report.
Inspect each server's station to ensure proper set-up before opening station to the public.
Complete all items on the supervisor's checklist.
The Model Qualifications
2-3 years experience in food and beverage and/or restaurant management.
Strong communication skills - oral and written – required.
Be Bold. Apply Now.
Like what you see? If interested, please apply now to be considered for this position.
**BPR Properties is an EOE M/F/D/V**
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
CREAM is now hiring in the Mission and we are looking for responsible and energetic people! Apply if you are interested in working at the Mission Location - we are 1 block from Bart and very close to muni/bus stops :) You will start as soon as possible.
at the CREAM in the Mission. Email me with your availability and we will figure out a time that works!
TEAM Member: Working at CREAM is the ultimate first job experience, and offers you room to grow. Many of the employees who began their first job with CREAM are still working here. Plus, you could have the opportunity to exercise your creativity, work on your interpersonal skills with our customers and even work on your managerial skills. You will be interacting with customers that come in and serving ice cream sandwiches, baking cookies, making waffle cones, making tacos, working on catering orders, and learning leader skills!
Must be 18 or older!
CREAM Careers Offer
Flexible Work Hours Great Opportunity to Work with Others Advancement Opportunities are Abound.
If you are looking to work in a fun, exciting and innovative environment, CREAM may be just the place for you
Baiano Pizzeria is currently seeking exceptional Server candidates.
We are searching for friendly, energetic, highly motivated individuals who will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Restaurant experience is preferred but not required. Training is provided.
Flexible part time schedule.
Applicants should demonstrate superior energy, intelligence, work ethic, and genuine warmth.
If you are interested in applying for this position please respond to this post with your resume. We look forward to your response!
For immediate consideration call 408-334-5048.
Please call Stanley directly 1-510-432-6286
The best Japanese restaurant in Burlingame. Bustling, hip and modern Japanese Fusion restaurant on Burlingame Avenue.
Bustling, hip and modern Japanese Fusion restaurant on Burlingame Avenue is looking for staff to join us both for day and evening shifts with availability to work weekends and holidays. Sixty-five seats inside, 20 outside. One block away from the Caltrain station.
Experienced, friendly, knows hospitality, and want to be part of a great team and grow with the company.
We are looking for someone who has experience with handcrafted cocktails, maintains a clean, organized bar and who has a professional, positive, and energetic manner.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar and being a part of a strong team.
- Mixing and serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of the bar and restaurant.
- Mixing ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks. Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Completing drink orders using proper levels of alcohol.
- Prebatching drinks as required, following recipes carefully.
- Taking food orders from patrons at the bar.
- Assisting with bar inventory.
- Setup and breakdown of the bar as needed
- Maintaining cleanliness of bar
- 2 years previous experience bartending at a busy restaurant preferred
- TIPS certification
Please give Stanley a call at (510) 432-6286
Componere Fine Catering is looking for warm and hospitable service staff.
Description:We are looking for excellent captains and servers to join us at our high-end events all throughout the year. Candidates should enjoy hospitality, appreciate food, have a great attitude, and desire to continuously learn. A polished and professional appearance is necessary at all times. Our usual front of house attire includes: a pressed white, button-up collared shirt, black tie, black vest, black slacks, black socks and nice (but comfortable) black shoes.
About Us:Componere fine catering (www.componerefinecatering.com, please no phone calls) is a high end catering company who’ve built a culture, unique in the industry that attracts the best talent and empowers people to thrive. With our industry leading culinary team, many of whom have Michelin Star experience, we custom design menus inspired by the seasonal bounty of Northern California. We serve at a range of events, from weddings to corporate events, even private parties. Our events are throughout the Bay Area, ranging from San Francisco to the Peninsula to Napa/Sonoma Wine Country and down to the Monterey Peninsula.
Starting hourly rate $18-$25 based on experience.
If you think you would be a great addition to our team send your resume and supply your 3 most recent professional references.
Componere Fine Catering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Soul Provisions: Soul Provisions is a family-owned establishment located in Uptown Oakland. At Soul Provisions we serve local beers on tap, wines, signature mocktails & different bar eats inspired by Filipino and Thai culture. Our concept pays homage to and is deeply rooted in the founders’ diverse cultures. We have weekly events including live music, DJs, art, and more!
Who We're Looking For: We are seeking a friendly, customer service-oriented, positive, responsible, hard-working, and quick-learning individual who can take and serve food and drink orders, as well as be familiar with standard drink recipes and mix and serve alcoholic beverages to customers.
The counter service person will provide customers with a high quality dining experience. This individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, follow directions & company policies, and be attentive to customers while making them feel welcome at all times.
Hiring all positions for new franchise Japanese dessert store located at berkeley California and San Francisco California