HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive.
Our culture is diverse and inclusive and what we all have in common is that we find purpose in our work, we know our work has meaning, and we strive to learn from one another as we build Broadly together!
WHAT'S THE JOB REALLY?
We’re looking for a dedicated product leader - someone who is user-centric and motivated by our mission to help small business owners provide exceptional end-to-end experiences for their customers. As our VP of Product you will report to the CEO and serve as a member of the leadership team, own our product vision and long-term roadmap, scale our product team, and ensure we deliver the best possible product experience for our users to ensure business success.
This position requires highly collaborative cross-functional leadership and close partnership with engineering, sales, customer success, and operations. If you’ve previously held a leadership position at a high-performing SaaS company, managed a product team, and have a passion for helping small business owners, this job is for you!
- Own and drive the company’s product roadmap and vision, and work with leadership to ensure that (quarterly/annual) strategic plans lead to business success and reflect the needs and interests of our users
- Be a driving force in the company’s leadership team by leading with charisma and empathy, a user-centric approach, a bias toward action, and a philosophy of inclusiveness, transparency, and employee empowerment
- Lead and develop a high-performing team in engineering, product management, product marketing, design, and user research, while building an inclusive, empathetic, and user-focused management team
- Consistently and reliably ship product in a fast-paced and iterative development environment
- Measure the success and impact of releases and product development with clearly defined goals and measurable metrics
- Incorporate both quantitative and qualitative research into the product process, using this data for decision-making, prioritization, and product growth
- Facilitate product discovery, and validation with customers, by generating hypotheses and new concept ideas, and conducting user research using a wide variety of methods (surveys, interviews, user testing, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, and Operations to build, sustain, and scale a rapidly growing product
- 5+ years of product team and executive experience
- Must have SaaS start-up experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships of empathy, trust, and respect with other team members, customers, and partners
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ability to find effective outcomes between parties by influencing and building consensus
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Proven track record of shipping successful products and features into a production environment
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision, because you’re worth it
- Food: We serve catered lunch every week, host company get-togethers, and stock the office with bountiful snacks
- Fitness: Gym subsidy, commuter benefit
- Travel: Ask us about our International Travel Stipend
- Team Bonding: Team Outings, Regular Meet'n'Greets, Quarterly All-Hands, Team off-sites and more!
- Compensation: Salary, Bonus, Equity DOE
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law.