We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Application Scientist with extensive experience with proteomic sample preparations and back-end data analysis to join our dedicated professional technical team. The successful candidate will help lead our efforts to apply our novel hyperstable proteases to proteomic sample digestions in any number of contexts. Primary research responsibilities will include the testing and development of various front-end sample procedures using entirely new classes of proteases developed in our enzyme-discovery pipeline. This position is fully funded by a National Institutes of Health SBIR Phase II grant. The successful applicant will have the desire to adapt and grow with our young company and the ability to independently run a team to accomplish defined business and technical goals. Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for working as part of a lean team in a fast-paced ‘startup’ environment are essential. Most importantly, we are seeking an individual who is willing and able to be resourceful, creative, flexible and has a strong desire to learn new things while having fun doing it.
Compensation and Benefits
Please send your resume and briefly (1 page max) share your thoughts on these questions so we can know a little about you:
Our brewmasters are the scientists and artists behind the many THC beverage products that we make. Brewmasters are responsible for preparing and blending recipes as well as for approving final batches of THC beverage products. As a brewery/bottling facility that offers many different infused beverage products, we’re looking for someone who has the experience with and appreciation for many different styles of THC infused products
Necessary Skills & Qualifications:
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
Growpacker provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. DISCLOSURE TO JOB APPLICANTS PURSUANT TO THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)As part of your job application and the Company's evaluation of your candidacy, the Company collects, receives, maintains, and uses the following types of Personal Information about you for the business purposes identified for each category:Category: Personal Identifiers Examples: Name, alias, postal or mailing address, email address, telephone number, social security number, driver's license or state identification card number, passport number. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate against, make employment decisions, or permit harassment based on the perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status, salary history, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Our company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities, including but not limited to the Fair Pay Act, FEHA, and all applicable laws and ordinances regarding conviction and arrest history.
PTS Diagnostics is an innovative point-of-care diagnostics solutions provider that partners with patients and healthcare professionals to provide the right information at the right time to make the right decisions. The company’s name represents the three pillars upon which it has built its long-term success: People, Technology, and Service.
Head of Chemical Production will provide chemical testing and processing procedures including mixing times, operating temperatures, and ingredients for compounding chemical solutions. Prepare compounds, reagents, and solutions used in production. Direct and oversee the procedure development of impregnation and slitting of membranes. Work ranges from the use of standard formulation techniques to exercise a high level of technical judgment. Displays versatility and accuracy in performing laboratory duties with appropriate regulatory requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervises chemical compounding team:
-Schedules workload and team members
-Evaluates (hires, completes performance reviews, disciplines)
-Trains compounding personnel
-Implements and maintains Good Laboratory and Good Manufacturing Practices
• Oversees instrumentation (operates, troubleshoots, maintains, calibrates)
• Inventories chemicals and raw materials necessary for membrane production
• Ensures Membrane production batch records are legible and complete
• Hands-on involvement with chemical compounding personnel, requiring bench duties
• Maintains department metrics
• Assigns lot numbers and allocates material for strip production lots
• Manages the Layering and Mylar operations of automated strip production
• Participates on cross-functional teams
• Participates on Material Review Board
• Acts as SME for Chemical Production operations and equipment
• Write, review, and approve Chemical Production documentation
• Oversees and executes validation activity of the Chemical Production department
• Special projects and duties as assigned from time-to-time
• Ability to schedule compounding and membrane production activities
• Adept at interfacing with various disciplines in a company
• Working knowledge of common laboratory equipment and techniques.
• Experience working with chemicals and chemical solutions.
• Familiarity with statistical techniques
• This position may require irregular and extended hours of work, so the individual must be able to work flexible hours.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• B.S. degree in Chemistry, Biology, Medical Technology, or a related field from an accredited four-year college or university
• Minimum five (5) years of laboratory or related experience is required
• Working knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices
• Or, an equivalent combination of education and experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position works in a typical office setting with a periodic need to work in a laboratory environment. Lab coat, safety glasses, and gloves are required when performing activities within the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, handling, typing, talking, listening, requiring clear near and mid-range vision in connection with performing essential functions. Strip production rooms are temperature and humidity-controlled.
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A bakery in Atlanta seeking an experienced head bread baker / production manager. We produce high quality Artisan breads using various starters, our facility is set up in a way that makes work easier and pleasant.
hours of operations are 12 pm to 6 am, Monday- Sunday. shifts vary. work week 50 hours
we are closed for Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year, Yom Kippur, Rosh Hashanah
Graybox is looking for a strategic Head of Product to design, develop and lead the product development processes for our applications practice. In this role, you will create and organize alignment across the product team, leading strategic initiatives from initial planning through delivery. This role will report to the Director of Applications
Salary & Benefits
The position will be onsite in our awesome SE Portland office….eventually. For now, the position will be remote.