Full service civil design firm (Top ENR Design Firm). Disciplines include: land development, water/wastewater, transportation, environmental, structural. Offerings: Architecture, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Surveying/GIS, Program Management & Construction Services. Markets: Commercial, Residential, Education, Government, Healthcare, Industrial. Offices throughout the Southeast. Firm Size: 50-200 employees. Annual Revenue: 20-40MM. Competitive Salary + Bonus, 401k Match, Benefits, Spot Bonuses, Flexible Work Schedule, High Employee Retention.
- Experience in structural design utilizing AutoCAD, RAM, or Revit
- Will be part of a design team focusing on architectural, civil, municipal, and industrial projects
- Must have vertical building design experience (educational buildings, commercial buildings, warehouses, office buildings etc.)
- Experience with steel design, required
- Experience with concrete, masonry, wood, preferred
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer, preferred or EIT
- Proficient in AutoCAD, preferred or Revit
FGP is a purpose-driven, client-focused company that takes pride in partnering with you as you build a great company. We provide Executive Search, Temporary Staffing, IT Staffing & Consulting, HR Consulting, and Outplacement Services to our clients. We truly believe that great people do make great companies, and that each great person we find and develop helps your company become more successful and enduring. We couldn't find great people to build great companies if we did not have a thorough understanding of their professions. So, we don't take on projects in too many different areas. We specialize in specific functional areas within each business line with a former industry expert typically at the helm. This facilitates a more focused recruiting approach and ability to support our clients' success. With offices in Greenville, SC, Columbia, SC and Nashville, TN, our networks are greater than ever. We have worked in 44 states and 14 countries and our reach continues to grow.