We are looking for a dependable part-time cook in a restaurant which is located in a nicer part of Oakland. The pay rate will be $16/hour + share of servers tips: Mon, Tue and Fri (about 24 hours a week for now).
You have to be over 18 years of age and must have a driver's license. Twice a week, you must be able to drive to Jetro Cash and Carry and shop for the items needed for the restaurant.
If you are interested, please email me your resume to this posting.
Position Overview: Butchers/Meat Cutters typically receive, inspect, and store meat, poultry and fish upon delivery. Responsible for all facets of butchering including, cut, bone, grind and prepare meats to specification. Also responsible for customer service when needed. (Must be at least 18 years of age)
· Advanced product knowledge · Safe food handling and storage · Safe use of sharp knives and meat saws · Able to relate cooking ideas for product to customers · Completion of a full butcher apprenticeship · Excellent communication skills · Break product (beef, pork, lamb and poultry) · Butcher meat, poultry and fish · Perform all duties of a Meat Customer Service Clerk · Order product when requested · Inventory product · Provide excellent and quality service to customers · Package, weigh, label and price product · Properly rotate product in case · Maintain overall appearance and replenish items in case as needed · Follow established weights and measures procedures (TARES) · Maintain both full and self-service counters
Looking for a lead barista and deli help for our specialty market in SF.
Must be able to obtain food handlers certificate and work at a fast paced volume.
Self starters who have great customer service skills invited to join our team.
Flannery Beef is looking to hire a full-time butcher / meat cutter to assist in daily processing of orders. We are a small but rapidly growing company that provides high-quality meat products to both wholesale and retail markets. Potential candidates should be reliable, have a strong attention to detail, and the ability to self direct.
• One year of experience in food service industry (either retail food market, catering, or restaurant experience)
• Basic knife skills. Experience cutting meat is not required, if you have a willingness to learn and a good work ethic we can train in house.
• Ability to lift in excess of 60lbs
• Must be able to pass drug test
Please email us with your resume if you are interested in this position. Hours are M-F 8am-4pm, starting pay between $20-$25/hr depending on skill level.
Small specialty market serving artisan sandwiches and coffees. Duties will include hiring/interviewing new employees, training, inventory, social media accounts and keeping abreast of new trends in food specialties.
EL GAUCHO MEAT MARKET,
2715 Manhattan Beach Blvd,
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
LOOKING FOR FULL TIME AND PART TIME EMPLOYEES !!
BUTCHER, DELI ATTENDANT, and Cashier Wanted!
El Gaucho Meat Market, Redondo Beach, CA
We are looking for someone responsible for 3 positions: Butcher, Deli Assistant and Cashier
( or Depending on Experience, Willingness to Learn, and Customer Service)
We need an enthusiastic professional who has strong Culinary skills with experience in cutting meat. Ideal candidates love food, enjoy working in an accelerated environment, are motivated by themselves. He will train the right candidate with a professional knife and cooking skills.
* Production of sausages
* Help the decomposition of the whole animal (beef, pork)
* Poultry butcher shop
* Offer cooking suggestions and answer questions from guests
* Perform multiple tasks and support other areas of the kitchen as needed, which occasionally includes helping customers, helping the sandwich station and completing the tasks assigned by the owner and the main butcher.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience as a butcher / chef in a busy environment
* Preferred restaurant experience
* Willing to train the candidate with professional knife skillsk
* Self-motivated and reliable
* Possibility of multitasking in a busy restaurant and shop environment.
* CAPACITY TO RAISE 25 - 30 LBS
* Ability to withstand 8-hour shifts
* Ability to communicate in English
* Availability during holidays and weekends, a must
PLEASE ASK FOR A SUMMARY.
POCKET / O (Cashier):
-Manage Cash, credit cards or debit cards transactions with customers
-Stock Bookcases, receive new deliveries of products for inventory -
complaints of customers
-Clients -Saludar to enter or exit the establishments
-Keep The Clean and tidy box areas
-Keep Transaction Reports
-package or wrap-around packages -Treat
with customers to ensure satisfaction Responsibilities (Cashier)
-Proven experience working as a butcher, deli assistant, or restaurant / kitchen work
-Strong Communication and time-organizing skills
-Attention to customer satisfaction oriented
-Attention to detail and math skills
-Grade of -High school
(Inglés translation below)
We are currently looking for a Responsible and Accountable Butcher, Deli Attendant, Cashier and Positions.
There are currently (3) Positions Available !!!
We are in need of an enthusiastic professional who possess strong cooking skills with some meat cutting experience. Ideal candidates love food, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are self-motivated. Will train the right candidate with professional knife & cooking skills.
* Sausage production
* Helping whole animal breakdown (Beef, pork and lamb)
* Butchering Poultry
* Offer cooking suggestions and answer guest questions
* Multitask and support other areas of the kitchen as needed, including occasionally helping customers, helping the sandwich station , and complete tasks assigned by the owner and main butcher.
* Minimum of 5 years experience as a butcher / cook in a busy environment
* Restaurant experience preferred
* Willing to train candidate with professional knife skills
Handle cash, credit card, or debit card transactions with customers
-Stock shelves, receive new product deliveries for inventory -Resolve
-Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
-Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
-Keep reports of transactions
-Bag, box or wrap packages
-Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
-Proven working experience in retail cashier or Deli Attendant
-Strong communication and time management skills
-Attention to detail and mathematical skills
-High school degree
- Bilingual will also help anyone applying, 60% clients spanish speaking
Cowgirl Creamery at the Ferry Building is hiring Cheesemongers for our cheese shop! We are looking for passionate, friendly individuals to join our amazing team and who want to sell cheese!
Our Ferry Building Shop showcases artisan cheese and specialty products from all over California, America and Europe. It’s a high volume retail store, located at the epicenter of all things local and delicious. Our mission is to educate guests about the world of cheese and to share the stories of all the amazing cheesemakers we represent.
What You'll Do:
What We're Looking For:
Perks & Pay:
Ready to saddle up?! Please respond with a current resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Grocery Clerk maintains an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness and interactive engagement with customers with a willing emphasis toward providing fast, friendly customer service.
A Grocery Clerk’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Cashiers - Providing great customer service, including greeting them, responding to questions, handling money etc.
• Night Stock Crew - Ensuring product is rotated, within date, and properly displayed on shelves according to the appropriate category
• Daytime Stock Crew - Produce, Deli, Frozen, Meat, and Grocery
• Unloading product from trucks, organizing stock room, filling assigned areas on the sales floor, operating backroom equipment, pallet jack, baler, etc.
• Maintenance Clerk - Cleaning cases and shelves, mopping and sweeping the sales floor or stock room, cleaning dairy coolers, cleaning bathrooms and break room,
• Operating back room equipment, pallet jack, baler, compactor and scrub machine
• 18 years or older
• Able to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service
• Able to read, write, and do simple math problems
• Able to interpret, understand and follow instructions
• Must be able to pass drug and background check
• Must have a flexible schedule Preferred:
• Able to work well with others as a team member
• Previous experience at Grocery Store or Retail Experience
• A passion for serving people Work Conditions
A Grocery Clerk's duties are performed primarily in the Grocery department and back room. A Grocery Clerk may be exposed to various temperature changes and work environments. Work includes walking, standing, lifting, moving, carrying and stocking product, along with interaction with customers, associates, truck drivers and vendors.
We are hiring for your Publix at Shops at Siesta Row! We are hiring in the deli and grocery departments. Apply online to be considered. You will be contacted by store management if you are selected for an interview.
We're hiring for the following positions:
Food service experience is required for some roles and preferred for others.
Friendly, customer-focused people.
Minimum age requirement is 16 years old in Grocery and 18 years old in Deli.
How to impress:
Speak to store management about your interest after you've applied.
Wear business-casual attire if selected for an interview.
Grocery Clerk Job Overview
We are seeking hard working Grocery Clerks. Are you a reliable, self-motivated person with forklift, Grocery and stocking experience? Then join our growing organization. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced refrigerated warehouse environment.
Why Sanwa Food Group?
Sanwa Famer’s Market, a division of Sanwa Food Group, has been a Tampa icon for more than thirty years. During that time, we’ve established ourselves as a shining beacon of diversity, from the remarkable people that have chosen to spend their careers with us to the vast assortment of products we carry. Our multi-cultural assortment of grocery and meat items span the globe and our variety of produce is truly unparalleled; the only thing more amazing then shopping at Sanwa is working here.
As a Sanwa team member, you will become part of our dynamic, growing company, servicing both retail and wholesale customers in a fast-paced service driven environment. We are looking for truly exceptional individuals to continue the Sanwa tradition of excellence. Come grow with us!
Grocery Clerk Duties and Responsibilities
Grocery Clerk Requirements and Qualifications
Experience Required: 0 to 6 months; sales training or related experienceExperience Desired: Prior experience working in retail or related fieldEducation Required: No High School diploma requiredLifting Requirement: Up to 50 poundsAge Requirement: At least 18 years of age Job Responsibilities Straighten and prepare products for display by following proper procedures.Ensure proper ordering, receiving and stocking of products.Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure guest safety.Add new items to shelves by moving existing items and displaying products appropriately and in adherence to safety standards.Build displays by taking merchandise by flats from back room to sales area and lifting product from flats to displays.Make cardboard bales by placing cardboard in bailer and using paper crusher to make bales.Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food and safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment.In the produce department: Unload produce items from truck and break down pallets; load flats with proper produce items to be taken to the produce floor and hand stacked; check produce on display for quality by visually inspecting and removing unsellable merchandise from rack; have sufficient knowledge to answer questions and make suggestions to our customers.In the health, beauty and wellness department: Educate, demonstrate and advise guests on the ingredients and qualities of products across a range of beauty lines; provide information and advice on the best beauty and related products to suit the guest's individual needs and preferences.In the dairy department, maintain stock level by taking products from cooler to sales floor, opening cases and stocking on shelves in the appropriate location.In the beer, liquor and wine departments, uncover any potential underage or intoxicated individual and deny the sale of alcohol to that person.In the wine and beer sections: Prepare products for display; assist customers with purchases by providing knowledgeable recommendations and suggestions; educate customers on consumption and food pairing; take an active role in building the store's wine or beer assortment throughout the year and at resets.Meet and exceed weekly sales goals and track sales daily to ensure goals are being met through continuous selling efforts to guests.Maintain audit lists, inventory reduction plans and retail strategies to ensure the most efficient operation of the department.Have awareness of shrink what causes it and how to prevent it.Have knowledge of code dating.Assist in maintaining back room efficiency by unloading deliveries.Actively participate in, and promote, an environment that embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members, customers, vendors and the community.Actively support a culture of safety that includes, but is not limited to, food safety, Team Member safety and customer safety.Display a commitment to learn about food and share food knowledge with fellow team members and customers.Provide unparalleled guest service, constantly striving to delight and surprise our guests, vendors and stakeholders. PandoLogic. Category: Administrative, Keywords: Inventory Clerk
We are seeking a Grocery Clerk to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
Job Title: Produce Clerk
Reports To: General Manager/Assistant General Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a Produce Clerk to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
We are seeking a Stock Clerk to join our team! You will coordinate floor merchandise displays to best appeal to customers.