- Help define and implement digital visual design strategy within corporate design brand standards, guidelines, and roadmap across multiple digital products and platforms (Client applications/web/mobile/front panels)
- Create concepts of all requested assets in varying stages (Exploration to Final Detailed Concepts) to support internal and external teams
- Systematize and streamline methods, and deliverables across the organization (Vision, strategy, standards, Concepts, Use cases, prototypes, specification documentation, style guides)
- Work collaboratively within an agile product team made up of product managers, engineers, and UX, IX leads to deliver world-class product experiences.
- Be the champion for quality in visual presentation. Articulate the importance of specific visual elements and presentations at stakeholder meetings, and be willing to present bold, thought-leading ideas to potentially skeptical audiences.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Visual Design or related discipline (i.e., Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Communication Design, Services Design)
- 1-5 years of experience delivering best in class visual/UI design projects for software solutions, web services, or mobile applications.
- Must be up-to-date on design trends and willing to evangelize new visual styles, processes, and tools where they would benefit the team or the project.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of Adobe Suite, Axure, Sketch, Figma, and other industry-standard tools.
- Working knowledge of web-based and mobile technologies: i.e., CSS, HTML, iOS, Android, Windows.
- Knowledgeable about user-centered design research and methodologies.
- Understanding of business and marketing acumen.
Infogain is a Silicon Valley headquartered company with software platform engineering and deep domain expertise in travel, retail, insurance and high technology. We accelerate the delivery of digital customer engagement systems using digital technologies such as cloud, microservices, robotic process automation and artificial intelligence to our client
Our unique engagement approach of “Listen-Curate-Deliver” helps to accelerate the innovation journey of 5 of the world’s largest 50 companies and 24 of the Fortune 500, with several relationships of over 10 years.
We deliver positive business outcomes using rapid prototyping and a solid foundation of DevOps-based software platform engineering that ensure high-quality and on-time delivery.
Our 4,000 global employees across the US, UK, Singapore, Middle East and India focus on client value creation, delivery excellence and innovation.