Graphic Designer for Social Media
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to hit the ground running with responsibilities? Do you embrace creative challenges while still thinking outside of the box? If you said yes to any of these questions, then this job is for you.
We would like our newest team member to have a roll-up-your-sleeves, “can do” attitude…just like us! If you think you have what it takes, then we want to meet YOU.
The Shark Group is a marketing and consulting firm that offers branding solutions for top brands and celebrities. Founded by Daymond John, CEO & Founder of FUBU and star of ABC’s hit business show Shark Tank,our goal is to tap into the heart of a brand and position it for success.
Working directly with key team members, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating artwork for a wide range of clients and working on large brand initiatives. The graphic designer is an integral part of The Shark Group’s team, and we are looking for someone who can create, communicate and lead.
• Design and create compelling, consistent creative assets that reflect the clients’ brands and lifestyles across all platforms
• Ensure that all graphics are developed and delivered on time
• Accommodate other interdepartmental design requests
• Maintain accuracy of all content
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
• 2-4 years digital design experience with an emphasis in social media content creation
· Strong design skills and premium brand sensibility
• Creativity with the ability to follow brand guidelines
• Ability to integrate feedback in order to meet internal client objectives
• Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
• Experience with HTML and CSS preferred
• A passion and knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin.
• Flexibility to work nights and weekends when necessary
• Must be able to problem solve on the fly and prioritize given tasks
• Must be comfortable with working in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
* Please provide web links or portfolio of previous work, as well as personal social media handles when submitting your resume. *
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
This is temporarily a remote position after COVID-19 gets under control this is an in house position in our Cresskill, NJ office.
A branding food company in Jersey City, NJ is looking for creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and digital media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The Graphic Designer is responsible for working collaboratively with our Sales and Brand Team to provide in-house design and photography support for print and web projects across multiple brands and corporate assets. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new project.
Graphic Designer responsibilities
Other required skills include:
This position has tremendous growth potential for the right candidate. The graphic designer will need to work from our Jersey City office. Salary is commensurate with the candidate’s experience. If interested, please forward your resume, portfolio and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freelance Senior Designers - Remote Position
Fathom Creative is well known for taking a fresh, innovative approach to everything we do. Our positive and nurturing leaders are looking for fiercely talented, super-nice, freelance creatives to join our team on a per-project basis. We have a strong WFH culture (even pre-Covid) so working remotely is what we are wired for!
Pro-Tip: we have a variety of project types but we especially need designers who are experts at turning standard PPT presentations into jaw-dropping visual experiences for high-end pitches. The bar is high here so be sure to show us your best work in this category to increase the likelihood of us collaborating.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
WHO YOU ARE
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume, link to online portfolio showing your best work, and a brief cover letter telling us why you would be the perfect candidate. Thank you!
About the Role:
Positive vibes, wickedly smart, unbridled creativity and leadership skills are the right characteristics for a Graphic Designer at TVG. You will be reporting directly to the Creative Director / Founder of The Vyater Group. Become part of the intergrated creative team. Responsible for managing projects, leading the creative team and building relationships with our loyal clients.
Your daily projects will range from branding, key visual design, art direction, social media asset design, web asset design and so much more…
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a project manager when creative director is unavailable. Collaborate with our team and clients to set new standards and reach company goals
- Leads break-through brand expression, campaign creative, and forward thinking design
- Ability to create compelling design concepts, artwork and layout for multi channel and integrated marketing efforts.
- Create smart, striking and targeted design across a wide variety of industries
- Ensures quality elevation in all aspects of creative execution
- Mentors designers and interns in best practices, design process and conceptualizing
- Work with existing clients while growing current services offered
- Collaborate with creative team members through all phases of the project. From initial brainstorming, to managing all production, communicating with clients and delivering creative that blows their expectations out the water.
- Develop design for all production work , including traditional campaigns, collateral, websites, email marketing, digital advertising, social media, mobile marketing, ……
- 3+ years of experience in leading creative teams in an agency
- 5+ years of graphic design experience.
- Bachelors degree in graphic design, digital design, advertising or related field.
- Ability to clearly articulate specific creative decisions
- Able to adopt to the company’s business and creative standards. Following The Vyater Groups DNA.
- Strong leadership skills
- In depth knowledge of Typography, graphic design, style and layout techniques
- Experience in executing production work from conception to final product.
- Business savvy with ability to grow current business while developing new business opportunities
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) XD, Premiere and others are a plus.
- Mac proficient / Comfortable in Microsoft product suite
- Experience Designing for Social media platforms and email deployment platforms are a plus.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, have acute attention to detail. Be able to project manage multiple production work and delegate to team members.
- Experience on a project management software (harvest, Asana, Other) is a plus
- Desire to learn and grow. TVG is a fast growing design and production agency that believes in a fun professional work environment that promotes growth and individual thinking.
Please include your portfolio when applying.
We stay on top of market trends, new aesthetic and latest technology to help our team work efficiently. Setting up our team members for success by providing them with all the latest’s tools and gadgets, software and training. We love to geek out together by sharing and collaborating on new finds in the market and industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without prejudice.
Global Private Label Manufacturer is seeking a Graphics/Licensee Artist/Designer to join their team in NYC. In this role, you will work directly with Nickelodeon on driving the process from initial conception to final execution. Open to both remote and onsite candidates!
Must have previous Nickelodeon to be considered.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to be considered.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We are looking for a person who can take the information we give them, do research on the web to get the item specifications for ad content, take photos and gather web photos of the actual items, and then present the offerings on our Shopify website.
In addition to this we take these offerings and send them out to various selling channels, via email blasts, etc, and then listing the product concurrently on e-commerce sites like Amazon, Walmart, Newegg. Being familiar with SHOPIFY websites is a must as we have an existing Shopify website platform. The candidate should be able to manipulate existing content.
We are a team of humble, gritty, and determined entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to make mistakes, learn quickly from those mistakes, and rapidly deliver innovative products that the industry has waited over a decade for. The team is comprised of open-minded individuals who aren't afraid to ask questions and dig deep into problems with a thirst for knowledge.
We Are Looking for People Who: