Graphic design/social media position. 40 hour work week. Pay commensurate with experience. Must be Apple literate.
Please send resume for consideration.
We are looking for a talented UI UX Designer / Digital Graphics Designer who can visualize and create concepts from the idea phase to the final product, providing direction on photographic styles, imagery, typography, iconography, and navigation optimized for web and other digital media. This individual should be able to illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and site maps and designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
Bachelors degree with a concentration in art, design, or computer science Proven work experience as a UI UX Designer Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
2+ years of professional design experience with a focus on digital design
Current knowledge of best practice in web design and experienced with responsive web design
Must have a broad understanding of interface technologies and be able to apply that knowledge to create effective digital designs
Fluency with core graphic design principles
Expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Suite
DeSigns Inc is a family owned and operated. We are currently seeking to hire talented full time, in-house Graphic Designer. We have a fast paced environment with emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices, such as Illustrator and Photoshop
-Understanding of Mac and PC Platform programs
- 2 years experience as a graphic designer at an ad agency or in-house art department with the emphasis on designing layouts for promotional pieces and signage
-Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both digital media and print.
-Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
-Ability to take directions and work as a member of a team
What you'll be doing:
-Designing and creating layouts for customers signage needs
-Working with all types of media: Banners, interior and exterior signs, apparel, printing needs, vehicle wraps and lettering, promotional products
Benefits Include: Paid Vacation time, Holidays and bonuses!
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available
Serious applicants must be able to provide a resume, references and portfolio upon interview.
About this Opportunity:
Do you have an eye for great design and the skill to take if from concept through execution? Do you enjoy designing for the digital and physical world? Are you energized working on a variety of projects simultaneously and working at a brisk pace? We are looking for a Web Designer/Graphic Designer to create aesthetically pleasing and useful design across a variety of platforms, including physical and digital mediums like catalogs, emails, websites, custom landing pages, and video.
As the Web Designer/Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the visual representation of our company online, at events, in video, and in print. Key to this role is an understanding of how content and design work together to create meaningful and supportive materials for the audience and the ability to effectively share your ideas from concept to delivery.
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
Who Are You?
Who Are We?
At Life Assist we show up every day, so we can “Help Heroes Save Lives”. Together through a culture of caring and genuine connections, every decision we make and every action we take ensures that first responders can do their jobs as easily and effectively as possible.
When you compare Life-Assist to other companies in our industry, you’ll find that there is a clear difference. Our culture is extremely important to us. We aren’t about what we sell. We are about what we stand for.
Life-Assist employees enjoy positive and supportive environment where they encouraged to develop their skills and talent to their fullest potential.
What We Offer:
We believe in showing employees how valuable they are to Life-Assist. That is why Life-Assist offers a comprehensive benefit package that aims to meet the needs of our valued employees and their families. Check out what you can expect when you join our team:
If this position sounds like a good fit and you are interested in working for a company where employees love coming to work and helping heroes save lives every day, please submit your resume along with answers to our posted questions.
Why are you interested in working at Life-Assist?
Describe a past project that was most meaningful and rewarding to you.
What is your favorite food and why?
We are looking for a graphic designers to create visual concepts, by using computer software (Abobe, photoshop , Illistrator), to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. We need you to develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, branding, vehicle wraps, brochures, and magazines.
Large Format Sign Shop has an opening for a Print Production Specialist/Graphic Designer.
Our company offers a wide variety of services from banners, window perf, site signs, building signage and yard signs to business cards, brochures, booklets, stretched canvas, and more.
YOU MUST be proficient with Adobe Illustrator and/or InDesign and have good working knowledge of Photoshop.
YOU MUST HAVE experience with operating wide format outdoor printers/plotters or small format digital presses. HP, Mimaki, Mutoh, Roland, Graphtec, Oce, Canon, etc.
THIS POSITION will consist of mostly hands on work. There is minimal design work required.
Include but are not limited to:
The candidate should have customer service experience. You will be be required to help customers at the front counter and answer phone calls/emails as they come in.
This is a fast paced work environment where multi-tasking is essential. Attention to detail, flexibility, positive attitude and a strong work ethic are a MUST. We are looking for someone who will take the initiative to start and complete jobs on their own as well as be able to work with a team. Prioritizing work is essential.
Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills also required.
This is a full time position. Benefits include health, dental, vision, vacation and retirement plan.
Please send a resume, cover letter and portfolio samples as outlined below highlighting a variety of your talents outlining your interest in this opportunity along with salary expectations.
Acceptable methods for portfolio samples include:
Job Type: Full-time
Experienced Vinyl Graphics Designer
Promote, sell and design vinyl graphics, wraps, paint protection film, window tint and pin strips. Cross train and assist other areas of the shop, showroom and field work.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Consult with, advise and architect vinyl graphic and film solutions for customers
· Design and produce vinyl graphics, wraps, paint protection film, window tint to customers’ needs
· Oversee and assist with film installation and ensure ATG quality standards with minimal rework
· Promote and sell ATG products and services
· Accurately estimate and schedule jobs
· Prepare invoices and service orders
· Maintain a clean, professional, efficient, and safe working environment
· Miscellaneous shop and showroom activities
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
· Strong customer service skills with a polite and respectful demeanor
· Team focused, family orientated with ability to work independently
· Ability to complete and coordinate high volume of complex work in a timely and thorough manner
· Ability to anticipate impact and take initiative beyond direct responsibilities
· Neat and professional appearance
· Persistent, hardworking, always looking to improve
· Honest, loyal, and ethical
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Experience designing automotive vinyl graphic and wraps as well as flat work
· Experience with Adobe design products
· Experience installing vinyl graphics and wraps (preferred)
· Experience installing paint protection film and/or window film (preferred)
· 3M, Avery or other industry certifications (preferred)
· Knowledge of installing, troubleshooting and sales of automotive 12-volt accessories. Specifically, remote starters, audio systems, video systems, lighting. (helpful)
· Knowledge of installing; troubleshooting and sales of automotive hard accessories. Specifically, hitches, truck box accessories, running boards, brush guards and fender flairs. (helpful)
· Experience in a retail service and/or sales role (preferred)
· Experience in a customer service role (preferred)
· A valid driver’s license in good standing with reliable transportation
· Pass drug test, background check and driving record check
· Competitive hourly wage based on experience
· Paid time off
· 401k with company match
· Employee Discount Program
· Company Sponsored AFLAC
Dayton based company looking to add a graphic designer to our team! Your primary responsibility will be to create computer-generated graphics for vinyl signs, decals and vehicle wraps and design layouts for gifts, engraving, and awards. Your job will entail various levels of creativity and interaction with customers to ensure complete satisfaction with the final product done to his/her absolute best.
Plus, but not required:
This full time position includes:
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to send your resume’ and references to email@example.com
Contract to Hire
I. Position Purpose: Describe the purpose of this position. This is a brief explanation regarding the overall objectives of the position.
The Digital Designer participates in kickoff meetings with internal client(s), directors of marketing, copy writer, and subject matter experts; codes, designs, and strategizes creative solutions that encourage intuitive, engaging, human-centric brand experiences; plans, develops, and manages content that is relevant, actionable, and shareable across digital platforms that satisfy the goals of the association and project and the needs of the client and end-user.
II. Key Duties and Responsibilities: These are the essential functions of the job – a list of essential duties and material responsibilities which must be completed in achieving the objectives of the position. Cluster them into no more than six groupings.
1. Create compelling visuals and execute consistent visual styling across all platforms and websites using established design standards. Complete projects by coordinating with internal staff and external vendors/partners, including agencies, production houses, fulfillment companies, and freelance photographers and artists.
2. Develop intuitive interfaces, captivating information flow, and interactive features that optimize user engagement and create enjoyable human-centric experiences – using the full design process from research, ideation and concept development to implementation, evaluation, and maintenance – that support the association’s brand voice and online presence.
4. Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to improve existing products, test new ideas and concepts, and evolve the overall digital experience by building robust, omnichannel digital strategies and outreach initiatives.
5. Provide guidance on best channels for marketing/content delivery and measures the effectiveness through user engagement and performance analytics.
6. Other duties as assigned.
III. Skills/Knowledge Required: Describe the specific skills, occupational knowledge, information background, and understanding you must have to do the work successfully. Note: Also describe any diplomas, degrees, or certifications essential to obtain the knowledge.
Skills: Expert understanding of design principles and emerging trends and in-depth knowledge of strategic content marketing, including visual design, information hierarchy, emerging digital technologies and platforms, user experience design, content creation and curation, and copyediting. A deep knowledge of cross browser compatibility, digital marketing tools and tactics, and social media platforms. Basic understanding of digital analytics and performance tracking. Excellent writing skills with the ability to translate traditional marketing content into engaging, brand-relevant web content and social media conversations. Ability to analyze problems, develop solutions, and manage the process to completion. Excellent project management, planning, and organization skills. Superior interpersonal and communication skills, and professional demeanor. Strong multitasking skills and ability to maintain multiple, often conflicting, priorities. Ability to work autonomously with initiative.
Experience/Background: 5 years of visual design, digital content creation and curation, and information architecture experience.
Diploma/Degrees/Certifications: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent with a communications or media strategy focus
Physical Requirements: None
We are seeking a Graphic Designer/ Executive Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for managing the employee-facing digital marketing for our company! This position is vital to our success and continued growth as a company.
What you’ll be doing
What we’re looking for
Graphic Designer & Print Pre-Press Technician
We are a locally owned marketing media company who is looking for a detailed oriented full-time Graphic Designer and Pre-Press technician to join our team in downtown Alpharetta.
As our graphic designer, you will be using the latest technology to help our clients effectively create and produce designs for print, web, and multi-media projects. Every day brings a new opportunity to expand your skills in this exciting fast-paced industry.
You will also aid our prepress department in facilitating the print process utilizing network systems, all image processing systems with RIPs (including copiers, imagesetters and printers), all digital preparation and output hardware and software used in the shop. It is essential that the Pre-Press Technician has complete comfort with current technologies and the ability and desire to learn and embrace all new emerging technologies that are appropriate for our business.
Wages commensurate with experience/skill level.
· Provide creative direction for the Company websites
· Creation of digital assets including but not limited to: social media graphics (static & animated), brand infographics, company website, banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
· Help develop brand style standards on fonts, colors and images
· Create cohesive assets that promote brand voice in innovative ways
· Work with e-comm team, as well as external developers & vendors, to ensure aesthetics are on-brand and aligned with web standards.
· Confident in working within fast turnaround times and deadlines.
· Exceptional digital creative skills with an understanding and appreciation for responsive behavior/design, usability, and clear communication
· An advanced understanding of digital design - composition, typography, color, and proper hierarchy
· Impeccable attention to detail, including the ability to maintain and ensure the design integrity of the brand
· Expert user in Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud
· At least 3-5 years of experience as a web designer or graphic designer for web-based interfaces. (Must provide an online portfolio or URLs of past work.)
New Jersey-based retail real estate service and development firm is seeking a new full-time member to our Marketing department. Our marketing team handles a variety of marketing, research and design projects in support of a sales and leasing staff that is active throughout the mid-Atlantic region. The chosen candidate will be responsible for daily tasks and long term projects and must be able to adapt quickly to a very dynamic and flexible office environment have the ability to effectively and efficiently change focus in a very dynamic and flexible office environment. We are looking for a self-starter with exceptional marketing skills to help build our brand and take it to the next level. The ideal candidate will be tech-savvy, self-motivated with organizational skills and can work with minimal supervision.
We are looking for a self-starter with exceptional marketing skills to help build our brand and take it to a new level.
· Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school;
· Must be a team player and, deadline-oriented
· Open to constructive criticism and salesman feedback.
· Sustain and develop the company website
· Collaborate with Real Estate team to handle all marketing channels
· Ability to create marketing presentations for clients
· Coordinate with listing agents to collect information regarding listings
· Inputting information into existing InDesign templates
· Making sure all information is up to date in E-Blasts for listings
· Downloading Aerial imagery from Google Earth
· Research using Google Maps to identify local amenities and retailers for listings
· Inputting updated information and imagery into marketing collateral
· Send emails as requested with marketing collateral
· Prepare flyers, brochures and handle all material for trade shows
· Coordinate all social media branding
· Handle site submittal to Co-Star
Qualifications and Experience:
· Must have 2+ years experience in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Wordpress platform for Website Design and modifications
· Associates Degree in Graphic Design
· At least 2 years experience working as a Designer (in a real estate office is preferred)
Medical Health Benefits offered along with 2 weeks paid vacation – pro-rated 1st year and paid holidays
If you are interested please send your resume to Cbattista@jefferyrealty.com indicating your qualifications.
We are located just outside of Philadelphia in the suburb of Malvern, PA. Only candidates in the greater Philadelphia area will be considered.
Voveo Marketing Group, a full-service, fast paced and high performing agency, is looking to add a talented marketing professional to its 100% ‘A’ team! We have an immediate opening for a full-time Interactive Graphic Designer.
We are renowned for our outstanding and highly innovative achievements in branding, marketing strategy, web / interactive design and development, advertising and multi-tier, multi-touch sales development campaigns. Voveo builds enduring relationships with its clients because we are as passionate about their businesses as we are our own. Our client mix includes start-ups, rising stars and industry leaders in a wide range of industries, with special concentrations in technology, health tech, life sciences, financial and business services, manufacturing and non-profit sectors. The ideal candidate is passionate about design, highly creative, reliable and personable with great communication skills, and has strong web/interactive abilities.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starting professional to be part of a dynamic, top-notch professional design team. We are looking for a rising star graphic designer who loves to be challenged. Our culture at Voveo is one that transcends traditional role-based lines. We work collaboratively and cross-functionally and are thus seeking an ambitious and flexible team player that wants to constantly learn, grow and evolve as both a professional and a person.
The right candidate is one who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, has an aptitude and interest in technology, and balances creative thinking and ideas with a strong and sophisticated design aesthetic.
Please send your resume, design samples that demonstrate your creative capabilities, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fast growing E-Commerce company needs ambitious team members. We are looking for a creative and motivated graphic designer. Our ideal candidate is hardworking, focused, with an eye for clean and effective design and strong attention to detail. You will work closely with our MarketingTeam on projects that range from on-screen to print. In this position you will be expected to work on a variety of projects, including website design, HTML/CSS coding and editing, logo design, banner ads, print ads, branding materials, and some photo editing/retouching. The right candidate will be a problem-solver that can work individually as well as on a team.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
UX & Front-end Graphic Designer
*This is a full-time, contract, work from anywhere position.
TLDR - A full-time design-driven role that through story, design, and experience helps with finding, connecting with, and moving people to take action.
Us. In a nutshell.
Hey there, Louis here - I’m the COO of Phanta Media. As entrepreneurs, outsiders think we’re just chasing money. Make more. Buy more. Show it all off. But that’s not what drives us because as we all know: those who have more can do more. That’s why we help mission-driven, B2B owners and their teams set clear goals, design a tactical plan and then work like hell to launch, learn, iterate: all in the name of growth. Because those who have more can change the world.
How do we do this?
As Dean Jackson puts it, there are only two types of customers out there: those who are ready to buy and those who aren't. So for those who are ready to buy, we use savvy digital advertising that drives targeted traffic to direct-response conversion pages. Through our next-level creative, positioning, and offer, we get people to take action. For those who aren't ready to buy, we use email marketing and re-targeting to keep them engaged until they are.
Working in an agile framework, we set clear campaign and sprint goals and then measure KPIs against those goals. Every sprint we split-test. Every sprint we either improve or learn.
We do what works. We cut what doesn't. We're always asking "what's next?"
The focus of the role…
Facebook/YouTube ads - designing and building ads that catch the eye, tell stories through design, and build curiosity.
Landing pages - layout, design and build landing pages that frame a story, built on UX and persuasion - that objectively move people forward.
Motion-graphics & video - designing ads, posts, and explainer videos for landing pages.
You’ll be working in close partnership with our Director of Content and Creative to create meaningful work and to ultimately influence an audience’s behaviour through compelling ideas, creativity and the use of design-based storytelling.
Honestly, you're somewhat of a unicorn, you have a razor-sharp understanding of design for marketing, and have a strong foundation in colour theory, typography, and layout. You come from an agency background. You not only work with other designers but with producers, photographers, website developers, and you have knowledge of e-commerce and front/back end development.
We’re a Hubspot agency and partner, so we design, build and manage websites and landing pages on the platform - a willingness to learn, or better yet have familiarity with the platform would be a huge asset.
We'll train you and help you grow.
We don't expect you to be an expert, yet. And it's that 'yet' that's key. You bring the hunger, attention to detail, and a crazy-hard work ethic and we'll help you grow your skill sets to become that 'expert' you're called to be.
You'll do work that matters.
You will be a key part of building the most principled and effective growth agency in the world.
We're in marketing, advertising, sales... we're in an industry where most marketing doesn't work, where most KPIs are so soft that agencies can buy results, and where client-budgets are often wasted. We see this as a matter of right and wrong. Truth vs lies. Working for someone vs stealing their money. And so we believe anything short of objective results, works or doesn't work, as a matter of principle.
We're okay with you being wrong.
Mistakes happen (all the time), but if they're done for the right reasons, if they're handled well afterwards, and if they're used as an opportunity to learn, to grow yourself and fix part of the framework so we're all better off it's well worth the short-term pain and embarrassment.
Every sprint you'll 'win' or 'learn'.
The best part of working in an agile framework is that we always have a chance to fix it and get better. And so every month is your chance to knock it out of the park, feel the pride of having crushed it, and take your bow...or...to go, "huh, what happened here?" And to carry those learnings into the next sprint.
We're all about the #Extraordinary.
You'll see that we use that word a lot. At Phanta Media, we all have something to prove, a chip on our shoulder so to speak. But more than that we're all here working to build an extraordinary company. To work with extraordinary people, do extraordinary work, and live extraordinary lives.For us, being EXTRA-ordinary means asking tough questions in the pursuit of truth, doing the right thing, always, and doing work that you're proud of.
That marketing can be predictable and as our Graphic Designer, you’ll be working in a fast-paced, client-focused digital marketing agency where each client presents a different challenge and every project is unique. You’ll be using your understanding of how to follow the process when it is working, how to blow up and reinvent the process when it is not working, and a sense of ownership over each and every project. You possess a high-level understanding, or an interest in, learning of how digital marketing campaigns, CRM integrations, creative productions, and websites are conceived, planned for, and delivered, with the insight and intuition to answer questions with complete authority. Questions like:
What does this need to feel like?
Are we patterning high achievement?
Is there consistency in what we’re doing?
Does form follow the function?
Will the experience resonate with the user?
Are we following the process?
Did we achieve the outcome?
How can we make it better next time?
As our Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for:
Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, XD, After Effects)
Knowledge of Hubspot, Wordpress, Shopify, Mailchimp, Unbounce, and Webflow
Understanding of PHP and/or SQL a plus
Strong knowledge of both waterfall and agile project management frameworks.
Excellent working knowledge of project management tools such as Asana, Basecamp, Trello, etc...
Knowledge of G Suite applications (docs, sheets, slides, etc.) is essential.
A comprehensive understanding of production processes and workflows
Outstanding planning and time management/budgeting skills in order to manage multiple projects at once.
Exceptional organizational and time management skills
Strong written and oral presentation skills.
We evaluate potential team members based on 4 criteria.
CULTURE FIT - will you fit in and enjoy working here?
QUALITY OF WORK - we try to hire people better than us.
HOW YOU GO ABOUT THE WORK - great work is important but how you go about your work is just as important.
VALUE FOR MONEY - proper compensation should be as important for you as it is for us. We look at compensation as value for dollars invested, not simply hard numbers. If someone can work three times as fast for double the rate as another person - there's a lot of value there.
This is a full-time contract position - Mon-Fri from 9 am to 5:30 pm EST. Starting salary is $40,000 - $45,000 USD
WORLD News Group is seeking a creative graphic designer to work within the marketing department.
What does the graphic designer do?
The graphic designer would be a part of the design team in the WORLD marketing department. The design team (consisting of the creative lead and the graphic designer) is responsible for the production of all print and digital marketing materials. This includes, but is not limited to, digital advertising for Google ads & social media, full page print ads, print brochures, and web page design.
Who should apply?
Someone who is creative, a continuous learner, who enjoys a dynamic day, is able to work well within a team environment daily, and has strong experience in web design. This person will be working closely with both his/her teammates as well interacting with other departments. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their own unique flavor to a design concept.
Design all digital and some print creative materials alongside the creative lead
Design landing pages and web pages
Responsible for the regular creation of design assets for social media
Study design briefs and determine requirements
Work with copywriter and creative lead to produce final designs
Handle the daily design production of the department separate from larger projects
At least 3 years professional experience in marketing and graphic design
A portfolio demonstrating experience in web design
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
Strong knowledge of and experience using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator,
Experience using video editing software is a plus
Proactive & able to work autonomously
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The Graphic Designer uses all information and aesthetic specifications to conceptualize and create both print and digital collateral. They ensure projects are completed as scheduled and approved by the Creative Director. Visual clarity, an eye for details and a strong grasp of brand message are essential skills for this role.
Minimum Experience Required:
• At least 18 years of age
• Ability to show work eligibility in the state of California
• 2+ years of equivalent experience or a degree in graphic design, fine arts or a related field
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Must be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite, to include video content creation
• Must be familiar with tablets
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Study available information and materials to be used in design
• Prepare rough drafts for approval
• Edit designs after feedback
• Work with Creative Director to produce final collateral
• Coordinate with print house for prepress approval, color proofing/correction and final print
• Ensure brand consistency and visual appeal in all artwork across various channels & mediums Photo Editing
• Retouch and edit photos according to seasonal/brand specifications
• Catalog photos to be used across platforms
• Resize and rename all files
The Creative Services team plays a critical role in the development of integrated marketing efforts and touchpoints across the consumer journey. You are resourceful and eager to learn. You’re part of the Brand and Acquisition team and, as such, have a passion for the brand, keeping an up-to-date understanding of the economics behind it, the customer and competitive insights that go into it, and the marketing strategy/channels that drive it.
To provide design and creative services as part of the in-house Creative Services team. You work on diverse creative projects such as email, marketing and branch collateral, and events materials.
• Work closely with marketing team to ensure documents are edited and updated based on specific needs
• Produce deliverables to spec for production or placement within given time frames
• Ensure alignment of creative material to all brand, visual identity, and style guidelines
• Juggle multiple projects and remain open to feedback and adapting to direction
Flash Flyer Magazine is seeking a talented graphic designer that has unique and proven skills with the abilities to unify our multi platforms exposures to one cohesive, integrated set of experiences for our end users. Our platforms include; Direct Mail Marketing and Design, Website, Mobile App (Snipable), Facebook and Instagram. Interested candidate should possess quick learning skills with new technologies and design methods. Works well with other designers and staff, able to handle deadlines and meet work schedules. Able to take constructive criticism regarding design work. We are NOT looking for FREELANCERS, out of state, or homebased workers.
Flash Flyer Magazine in entering into our 30th year of operations. We are primarily a direct mail advertising agency, mailing out to 6 marketing zones, 150M homes and businesses monthly. We are a Apple only design & marketing company, using all top design applications. I.e. Adobe suite with a primary front end of QuarkXPress for page layout. Our main office is located in Wentzville, MO.
This is a part time position, 25/30hr weekly. No weekends or Holidays. Company health insurance. Paid vacation, life insurance with other perks. Earnings will be hourly and compensated based on your skill level you perform.
If you are looking for a new challenging career, we are interested in talking with you. Please send resume and cover letter with any links to view your work if available. All candidates will undergo program testing of knowledge and skills.
Job Type: Full-time • Salary: Entry pay offered for entry level position $11.00 to $14.00 /hour. We also offer higher pay based on skill & experience.
Title: Graphic Design Specialist_ Job ID-NW00JP00017152
Location:- 1000 Yard Street, H Building, Grandview Heights, Ohio, 43212
Duration: 6+ months (possible extension)
Work from home: Till the time of Covid-18 (Corona)
Pay Rate: $25-$35
Mandate to Have DocuSign and InDesign Experience with candidate:
Lead the design, development, production and preparation of marketing and/or communications materials for the company and/or a specific business unit. Administers and coordinates the planning, layout and preparation of complex visual communications work for inclusion in product brochures, displays, presentations, slides, proposals, technical manuals and similar graphic applications. Functions in a conceptual and creative mode independently coordinating many projects. Serves as mentor to other designers.
1. Leads in the design, development and implementation of the graphic, layout, printing specifications, and production for brochures, displays, programs, presentations, multi-media, electronic, promotional pieces and other communication material for the company and/or business unit as outlined in creative brief.2. Strong contributor to conception process; heavily involved in execution strategies and leads in the formulation of innovative ideas. Participates in the creative presentation, presents concepts and explains strategy.3. Leads the design and preparation of complex graphics and formal layouts that include finished artwork or illustrations. Oversees the evaluation and assessment of materials and graphic services in order to ensure accuracy in the design, color and graphics.4. Consults with internal and external customers regarding the desired outcome and audience. Researches design options and production methods. Recommends and consults with customer on the appropriate communications and graphic design options.5. Leads the administration and coordination of in-house vendor services in order to meet production requirements. Provides instructions or directly assembles and prepares final layouts for printer.6. Accountable for the adherence, compliance and proper application of brand assets. Acts as mentor to junior positions on usage of brand. Responsible for own design projects and works with traffic manager to establish timelines and ensure they're met. Mentors junior positions in process, time management and effective partnership with traffic managers.7. Oversees the production phase and project budget.8. May plan and coordinate workflow/assignments for art design unit/team. May provide input to performance evaluations.9. May provide procedural direction to unit/team personnel on projects. Monitors training procedures and performs training duties. Acts as technical liaison with other departments. Serves as a mentor to other writers on brand management. Able to recognize opportunities to evolve the voice elements.10. Assists in the development and implementation of new or revised procedures, practices, or policies in regards to graphics/art design.11. May assist in the planning and production of still digital photo illustrations as it relates to graphics and color manipulation of photographs for company publications, literature and displays. Pays attention to content and can recognize opportunities to collaborate design with content. Collaborates with writer to elevate the final solution.12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Undergraduate studies in graphic design, illustration or related field.
Experience: Typically 6 or more year�s related experience in all aspects of the graphic and art design field, from concept through project completion. Must have experience in visual communications including multi-media, print, and electronic. Must have project management experience. Knowledge: Must have extensive knowledge of layout, design and graphic applications, concepts, and theories. Proven knowledge of computer graphics software programs including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Flash and Director. Working knowledge of business software, Microsoft Office. Must have knowledge in cross-platform issues and solutions, offset printing processes and limitations, branding methods and strategies as well as company visual identity guidelines.
Skills/Competencies: Must have a high level of creative and technical skills necessary to create effective designs, layouts and graphic illustrations for visual communications across a wide variety of media. Must have strong project management and decision-making skills to lead a project from start to finish, and be able to function in a flexible and adaptable mode to support changing customer requests. Must have strong skills in the operation of advanced computer graphics, illustration, animation, and software programs. Must have interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate with all levels within the company as well as with outside vendors.
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. What is the role of a graphic designer? The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
Are you in the Las Vegas area and willing to work in the office Mon. - Fri. 9-12. To start?
If so i would like to set an interview day.
**Please note: Only applications submitted with a Portfolio will be considered**
At Embree, our passion is what drives us. We are a National Real Estate Developer and Construction company located in Georgetown, Texas. Our clients represent all industries and whether they are located in Times Square, San Francisco, or right here in Texas, we provide solutions from concept to completion.
Our marketing team is looking for a part-time graphic designer (up to 28 hours/week) to assist in our rebranding and ongoing marketing efforts. This role will have the responsibility of developing creative assets for both traditional and digital marketing campaigns.
Education and Experience Requirements:
What We Do and Who We Are
Through thoughtful innovation, Listrak works to provide our clients with premier solutions that deliver results, allowing our customers to become industry leaders and our employees to find pride and passion in their work.
At Listrak, we believe that foundation is everything, so we strive to base our work around four core values: customers come first in everything we do, you can always count on us to do the right thing, people and team work are invaluable, and passion drives performance. These values are the heart of our business, so we are looking for team members who can help us live them out.
What We're Looking For
You should have…
You should be…
Able to successfully work on multiple projects, prioritizing work and time efficiently, work independently and as part of a team, and maintain excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organizational skills.
About the Job
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the design development of client marketing campaigns (emails, pop-ups, preference centers, etc.); designing creative layouts and utilizing HTML and CSS web coding languages to convert email designs to responsive HTML. Exemplary design skills, knowledge of responsive design/HTML, experience with client interaction, and leadership qualities are a must. Maintaining up-to-date knowledge regarding industry best practices in email design and development is integral to success in the role.
What You'll Do
Graphic Designers are responsible for designing marketing campaigns (emails, pop ups, preference centers, etc.) from scratch utilizing HTML and CSS web coding languages and converting email design to responsive HTML. Keeping in mind design strategy for email performance, you will produce best practice email artwork and designs. You'll perform quality assurance tests on all projects and manage a personal task list to work within budget and meet deadlines.
You will stay current with industry knowledge of best practice designs within our Ideal Client Profile (ICP) in order to effectively analyze and make recommendations for email marketing campaigns. In order to work towards improved processes, team productivity, and advancing skill sets in campaign design and strategy, you will build and maintain interdepartmental relationships.
Wherever Listrak is, we strive to make a positive impact, and we love giving back to the little town of Lititz, PA that Listrak headquarters calls home. By investing into local organizations, schools and events, we try to help cultivate a healthy community and equip youth for a changing workforce. Also, our Volunteer Time Off policy gives employees the opportunity to donate time to causes they're passionate about, despite the busyness of everyday life.
Our on-site culinary staff and barista keep our team energized with the sustenance they need to do their best. From burger day, to General Tso's, to warm chocolate chip cookies, The Hub does not disappoint.
Relax and Celebrate
At Listrak, there is always a reason to celebrate. We love to build workplace friendships through company-wide events, and employee wellness is a high priority. So, we keep our activities committee busy planning game day watch parties, after work yoga, holiday parties and so much more.
Having a rough day? You might just catch our co-founder's sweet golden retriever Maggie sniffing around your desk for treats or lounging in the lobby of our Lititz office. You can also destress on one of our Puppy Days by taking a few minutes to pet some adorable pups. Not a dog fan? Don't worry, each employee can see as much or as little of these furry visitors as they like.
Lead a Healthy Life
We offer a variety of benefits, plans and options to meet your individual needs for medical, dental and vision care. Our on-site fitness facility, company wellness programs and discounted gym memberships, as well as opportunities to learn and grow, create space for employees to nurture their minds and bodies.
At Listrak, we want you to feel well, eat well, and be well.
So, join our team! We can't wait to meet you.
We are looking for a full-time designer/art director who is a Photoshop ninja, has great visual skills and is waiting for their big break into the advertising world. Start as a full-time contractor, with a great chance of officially being hired!
Job description includes:
- Knowledge of visual tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Powerpoint, etc)
- Create concepts and ideas for campaigns
- Create Social Media posts (for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more)
- Design websites
- Create digital campaigns
- Create and design print materials
- Create moodboards for brands
- Define visual details for video shoots (visual references, wardrobe, moodboards, storyboards, etc)
- Direct the editor during color correction phase of videos
- Help the Creative Director in many creative projects
- Work with copywriter / brainstorm ideas
- Create decks and presentations for clients and prospects
- Work on new business development ideas
- Full time opportunity
- Work from our office in Miami
- Spanish/Portuguese are a plus
FT Graphic Designer
Looking for a qualified Graphic Designer to join our team! Utilize your creative expertise in a variety of different mediums in a growing company, it is definitely an exciting time to join the team! We are seeking a graphic designer with a friendly and positive attitude that thrives in a fast-paced and busy environment that would be excited to help take this company to the next level.
· Graphic design of the following materials (and more):
o Digital media (web, social media, interactives, animations, etc.)
o Trade shows
o Event Promotion
o Promotional materials
o Digital Signage
o Large format graphics
o Business Cards
· Demonstrate concepts by creating rough layouts and obtain approval for projects
· Creation of multiple weekly e-blasts
· Creation of print projects from provided product lists
· Photography of events as well as products
· Continue to research, learn, and share new practices for our betterment
· Be self-motivated and be able to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines
· An understanding of modern front-end web development (HTML5, CSS3, JS, etc)
· Digital art file storage and organization
· Identify potential opportunities to improve and grow our business
A successful candidate should have the following skills:
· Strong graphic design skills
· Analytical skills
· Attention to detail
· Acute Vision
· Time-management skills
· Communication skills
· Handles rejection and critical feedback
· Photography skills
· Artistic eye
· Knowledge/familiarity with firearms a big plus
· Familiarity with all relevant graphic design software
Late interviews will not be seen.
Seeking a Digital Graphic Designer for an apparel brand located in Los Angeles. This individual must be committed to producing high-quality, user-centered digital experiences, which at their core are about converting web traffic to transactions.
The right candidate will be a high-quality designer with a solid understanding of user experience, responsive web and messaging hierarchy, and A/B testing. Successful collaboration with cross-channel managers including web developers, product managers, art directors and video producers is also a must.
Please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Graphic Art Designer