Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently recruiting Phlebotomists to support VA operations in Palo Alto, Fremont, and Menlo Park. The Phlebotomist provide a wide range of phlebotomy and medical lab assistant duties. Five (5) full-time positions are available with a Mon-Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm work schedule. The facilities to be supported include:
*Note: The available positions are permanent with full-time hours.*
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging challenges in the fields of national security, health care, and information technology. To address these challenges, we employ intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers success as if it is their own.
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. Ansible will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on a persons race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, medical/physical status or disability, or military status.
Stanford Federal Credit Union (SFCU) is a top 100 mission-driven credit union serving the Stanford community (faculty, students, staff, hospitals, and alumni) as well as over 250 market leading businesses including Amazon, AT&T, Cisco, Daimler-Chrysler, Genentech, Facebook, Google, Oracle, Pinterest, Samsung, SAP, Tesla, and many others. As a member of the Information Security team, the GRC Analyst is tasked with analyzing the effectiveness of security controls, conducting risk assessments and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. We are searching for an ambitious and knowledgeable analyst to contribute to the success and development of our GRC program. This is a high impact, highly visible role.
Please Note: SFCU does not provide work visa sponsorship or accept visa transfers for any positions. Applicants that require work visa sponsorship or transfer will not be considered for employment. SFCU does not provide any relocation benefits for any positions.
Who YOU are:
• Experience in information security, risk assessments and regulatory controls (experience in a larger financial institution environment preferred).
• Bachelor’s degree (or advanced degree) in the field of information technology or technical discipline preferred (an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired is also acceptable).
• Familiarity with security practices and methodologies, security controls, disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
• Knowledge of FFIEC or NCUA guidelines, GLBA, California S.B. 1386, PCI, NIST 800-53, and other laws, regulations and guidelines relevant to financial services preferred.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and prioritize competing priorities, projects and people.
• Extremely deadline oriented.
• Strong verbal/written skills and the ability to effectively interface with internal business clients, operations teams, technical engineering teams, internal audit, regulators and senior management.
What you’ll DO:
• Conduct information security risk assessments and compliance audits to ensure the organization is meeting its security goals and all regulatory requirements.
• Develop a formalized approach to quantifying inherent risk, mitigating controls and residual risk.
• Identify opportunities to remediate or mitigate risk through additional controls and processes.
• Assist in the development of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans. Assist in the testing (planning and execution) of the DR/BCP.
• Develop and maintain information security policies and procedures.
• Vendor risk management. Enhance the process for assessing current and future vendors’ information security programs.
• Work with business and IT teams to design and implement processes and security controls to protect sensitive data processed, transmitted and stored at the Credit Union.
Some of our benefits for YOU:
• Career development opportunities
• 100% paid for employee medical/vision/dental/life insurance premiums
• Quarterly bonuses • 5% employer 401(k) matching
• Annual 401(k) profit sharing contribution
• Up to $500 per year in health/fitness benefits
• Employee recognition program $ benefits
• Paid Sick Time and Vacation
• Federal/banking holidays
• 8 paid hours to serve the community
• Ongoing training and education, seminars, conferences, etc.
• Employee discount loan program (auto/mortgage/credit card depending on eligibility)
• Flex health/transit plan availability
• Employee carpool benefit (for certain geos)
If you are ready for this awesome opportunity (or know somebody who is) please contact us today!