Cooking for Robert
Caring for Robert
: Allies for Every Child (ALLIES) exists to give at-risk children and children living in poverty the foundation they need to increase their life choices and lead fulfilling lives. For over 25 years, ALLIES has been providing thousands of at-risk children and their families with critical, high-quality early education programs, family strengthening interventions, foster care and adoption services, and a range of vital, integrated services, including educational assessments, disabilities screenings, nutrition, dental and vision screenings, and pediatric health consultations.
: Allies for Every Child contracts with the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to protect at-risk children and strengthen families. The Director of Resource Family Approval is responsible for overall programmatic success of Allies for Every Child’s Resource Family Approval program. The Director will have a passion for not accepting the status quo in child welfare, see foster care as a social justice issue, have a desire to reach a new audience of prospective families who want to make an impact in their community and feel an urgency to match children who linger in foster care the longest to waiting families. The responsibilities of the Director of Resource Family Approval includes leading a team that completes social work duties, home studies, resource parent recruitment and training. The Director ensures contract compliance, builds community relationships, ensures current policy and procedure implementation while also advising the CPO on the development of new policies and procedures. The Director makes sure of timely billing, and ensuring excellent adoptive matching and support of children and families. Additional responsibilities include, partnering with other leadership staff across “the community collaborative ™ to be a leader in the field of recruitment, retention and support for children and families within the foster care community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide programmatic oversight of the Resource Family Approval program.
Provide clinical supervision to Resource Family Approval staff and sign off on hours for clinicians working towards licensure
Monitor the psychological stability, physical well-being, and developmental progress of children in Allies resource family homes
Oversee strategic growth of the program through managing resource parent recruitment, pursuing outreach opportunities, making presentations, and timely responsiveness to potential resource parents
Develop new community relationships in support of resource parent recruitment and maintain existing relationships
Assist potential resource parent families in progressing quickly from point of interest through preparation and approval as an ALLIES resource parent
Assign, conduct and/or review home studies to assess resource parent applicants, utilizing the Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (“SAFE”) format
Empathically redirect applicants who are not a fit for the program in a timely manner Ensure quality and ongoing PS-MAPP trainings and orientations, support groups, and other events throughout the year
Manage visitation and/or monitor visits with children and their biological families as needed
Oversee program quality assurance including chart review and audit preparation
Oversee DCFS and Community Care licensing annual audits Produce reports for DCFS, Community Care Licensing, and courts
Develop new policies and procedures as may be required by funders, DCFS, or program as needed
Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential foster-adoptive parents
Attend weekly supervision meetings with the Chief Program Officer
Ensure high quality care for foster and adoptive children and comprehensive support for parents
Represent Allies at community forums and quarterly meetings Be a contributing member of the Allies for Every Child Leadership Team
Implement, track and help design functions of “the community collaborative ™ Facilitate staff meetings and attend other programmatic meetings
Adhere to all legal, ethical, and professional practice standards
Staff must believe in and act in accordance with both the agency’s and the program’s mission statements
Other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred or Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology with an approved exception
California Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, two (2) years post licensure
Ability to supervise staff for licensing hours required
Two (2) years managerial or administrative experience in a foster care or adoption setting preferred
Three years of full-time employment in the field of family or child welfare or two years’ work employment in a licensed foster family/resource family agency or adoption agency
Passion for child abuse and neglect prevention and a commitment to finding nurturing families for children in need Knowledge of Title 22 and Community Care Licensing requirements preferred
Knowledge of Continuum of Care Reform and interim licensing standards preferred
Able to manage and develop recruitment tools, relationships, and methods Knowledge of community resources and experience with interagency collaboration preferred
Ability to work independently, flexible, strong organizational skills, commitment to teamwork, and excellent communication skills
Ability to speak in public at recruitment forums
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Excellent written ability in English and ability to communicate effectively
Ability to effectively establish rapport and maintain appropriate boundaries with supervisees, staff, and clients
Basic computer skills required – Word, Excel, Software applications
Passionate about learning and possesses curiosity about issues affecting children and families
All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and families who are served by our agency.
Fingerprint background clearance (DOJ, FBI & Child Abuse Clearance Index), or approved exemption Successful completion of pre-employment physical, PPD risk assessment, proof of immunizations
Class “C” driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, a safety record acceptable to CCL, and access to reliable transportation required
: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full benefits package offered including 100% employer contribution to: Health - Kaiser or Anthem, Dental, Vision; 401k with employer match; Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, 12 paid holidays, sick leave, vacation, and 2 personal days for anniversary of employment and birthday.
Allies for Every Child actively seeks candidates who reflect the rich diversity of the communities that we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. We believe that diversity and inclusion of varied perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences is essential to our organization’s effectiveness, and allows us to serve our clients in the respectful, responsive, and understanding way that they deserve. We define diversity in broad terms to include race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, geography, socio-economic status and other unique attributes that make us who we are.
Allies for Every Child has achieved accreditation through the Council on Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services, administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and meet best practice standards.
Are you a licensed hair stylist and love kids? Do you have more patience with kids than adults? Are you tired of working 12 hours a day and make merely minimal wage?Search no more! You want to work for us - Snip-its Kids Hair Salon.We are not your average kids salon. Check out our beautiful store interior, state of art technology - tablet at every station, and most importantly, our stylists love working here. Yes, when work is fun, it's like getting paid to play.
Top 5 things our stylists love about working here:
.....There are a million other reasons you should find out for yourself why you want to work here. And when you come in, just ask our stylist. They'll tell you how much they love it here.
So let's get down to the nitty gritty. Here are what it takes to interview with us:
Because we only hire and keep the top performers, we make sure our team is excited about the money. Your compensation can exceed $25/hour on a busy day especially weekend. That does include a solid base pay, commissions on literally everything based on achieving your goals, and of course gratuity.Other perks
To arrange for an interview, send your resume to: Yan Hu (Owner) - or contact 310.876.9607.Please don't call the store because the owner handles the phone interview first.
Flowerboy Project in Venice, CA is looking for one barista to join our team. We are located on 824 Lincoln Blvd. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.Responsibilities
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Compensation is $15 + tips
LA Shades and Blinds provides Los Angeles commercial clients with the highest quality blind installation solutions available anywhere in the City of Angels.Our experts work directly with you to determine the best type of blinds for you that fit squarely to fill your aesthetic, comfort, light flow, energy efficiency, and budgetary needs. With a wide variety of blind types to select, and nearly endless aesthetic, color, and finish solutions, LA Shades and Blinds is your one-stop solution for all of your commercial blind installation needs.
We are seeking an individual trained in government contract management, acquisition and in related skills such as market research, cost and price analysis, negotiations, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs), and contract administration. This person is generally responsible for pre-award analysis, contract management, contract compliance, and using best practices to achieve optimum sales and performance metrics. This position has the option to be done remotely or in person at our office in El Segundo.
· In coordination with the capture team; reviewing all bids and proposals, modifications, statements of work, and contractual documents prior to being sent to customer
· Provides support in the development of the customers’ requirements packages by reviewing and making recommendations to define the Client’s requirements in a measurable fashion.
· Reviews, analyze, recommend, and negotiate to ensure bid complies with OEM’s terms and conditions requirements.
· Work closely with the Professional Service team to ensure SOW compliance
· Maintain expert knowledge of our government contracts and purchasing vehicles
· Ensure contracts remain in good standing; including administrative requirements, scope, RFQ announcements, terms and conditions, risks, past performance, reporting, etc. in order to maximize sales enablement
· Serve as the primary POC for the Government contractor and OEM programs offices
· Work with the capture team when potential new program/scope are considered
· Attend Government initiated status meetings and reviews as a contract expert
· Contribute to achieving stellar performance ratings
· Executing corporate processes to ensure Dynamic Systems remains in compliance with the contract Terms and Conditions, and proactively identifying and implementing actions to achieve efficiencies in daily operations
· Assist the Facility Security Officer (FSO) maintain security compliance.
· With the support of others, responsible for all vehicle compliance and reporting (internal and external).
· With support of others, maintain all contract files, document repository, related to the contract vehicle
· Ensure compliance with OEM’s contract requirements at the contract and transaction level.
· Exercise best judgement to escalate to higher-level management or legal as needed to ensure contracts remain in good standing.
· Working with sales team to be proactive in program needs and expectations
· Provide contracts guidance and advice across sales teams
· Understand sales teams' goals in order to develop creative strategies to maximize effective contract use
· Compile and analyze contract sales data in order to provide updates and recommendations to management regarding past contract use and increasing future sales
· Be knowledgeable of OEM sales enablement programs
· Building and maintaining strong professional working relationships with government contract representatives and program offices; Dynamic Systems sales and capture teams; internal operations, legal, as well as outside vendors and OEMs
· Some travel may be required
· At least 10 years of experience in professional government procurement/contracting
· Previous Federal Contracting experience preferred, ideally in Information Technology, State and Local Government also looked at favorably
· B.A., Business, Finance, paralegal, or other related field or equivalent work experience
· Strong analytical and organizational skills and attention to detail
· Proficient PC skills (PPT, Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.)
· Excellent communication skills
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• 5-8 years minimum recent professional experience in a similar or equivalent position involved in project or construction.
• BS/BA Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or related degree. Additional qualifying experience in excess to the minimum stated above may be substituted for the required education on a year for year basis.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to take initiative and make sound decisions.
• Experience on Educational programs/projects.
• Experience on Division of State Architect (DSA) projects.
• Experience on Central plant projects.
• Experience on large public works programs.
• Experience with Proliance or similar PMIS systems
• Professional Engineer License (PE), Certified Construction Manager (CCM), or similar credentials
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Provides technical and engineering support to the College Project Teams (CPT) including Project Managers and Construction Managers
• Coordinates with Program Management Office (PMO) staff, contractors, architects, engineers, inspectors, consultants and College staff
• Participates in, and occasionally runs, design or construction meetings
• Makes field checks on construction, demolition, rehabilitation, alteration addition or repair projects to determine compliance with job specifications, plans, established College standards, and Division of the State Architect (DSA) requirements
• Reads and interprets construction plans and shop drawings
• Assists in preparing written materials including correspondence, reports, procedures, and guidelines
• Supports development of weekly/monthly status and photos reports for project team
• Reviews, estimates, negotiates, and processes construction change orders and construction field orders
• Reviews and enforces construction and professional services contracts
• Manages and directs contractors and outside consultants including reviewing and approving invoices
• Assesses project risks and develops risk registers including mitigation strategies
• Facilitates resolutions of construction and design issues
• Coordinates with Architects for timely and accurate responses to requests for information, submittals, Construction Change Documents, etc.
• Generates and distributes meeting minutes (construction meetings, design meetings, etc.)
• Confirms contractor’s maintenance of record drawings prior to monthly progress payments to the Contractor
• Maintain project files in both electronic and paper format
• Reviews submittals for conformance to plans and specifications
• Generates and drafts Proposed Board Actions (PBA)
• Other job-related duties or projects as assigned
Project Engineer II SAC-273
At a minimum, the candidate’s professional resume must include the following:
• List of all Educational Achievements
• List of all Professional Licenses or Certificates
• List of Awards Received
• Detailed Employment History with each company or government agency including:
o Name & Contact Information of the firm or agency
o Start Date and End Date (Month & Year)
o Positions Held
o List of Projects / Programs Managed including project value, location of assignment, roles and responsibilities and contribution to each project
We are a known expert in the marketing and customer service fields. Our business has been experiencing tremendous growth, and we need an entrepreneurial-minded Customer Service Ambassador who can come in and help with day-to-day customer service and marketing operations.
If you choose to work for our company, you have to have the mindset that no job is too big or too small. One day you may be answering customer support requests and actively engaging with customers, while the next you’ll be developing marketing funnels or rubbing shoulders with execs from Fortune 500 corporations. You will learn a lot and will have incredible opportunities that "traditional" jobs will not afford you.
The perfect person for the Customer Service Ambassador position looks for any way to help the company run efficiently. This means that you will spend time both helping run and grow the business from the office as well as interacting directly with customers in the field, answering customer inquiries, building customer relationships, and providing excellent front-line customer service.
You don’t need years of experience. Our company will help mentor you so you can grow with the company. In short, the right person for the Customer Service Ambassador role has to be willing to do virtually anything that needs to be done, and they have to do it with a smile on their face.
If this is you, great! But, that is only half of what our client’s company needs. The right person is:
Uncommonly proactive. They look for things that need to be done, and they do them. They don't wait around until they are told to do something.
Obsessively organized. Our client needs someone who is obsessively organized and who can keep all aspects of their role organized.
Flexible. The ideal Customer Service Ambassador needs to be comfortable when plans change when things go wrong. This firm needs someone with a cool head and a can-do attitude.
Positive. You have to be a positive person. Our client’s customers need to hear what you’re doing to make each day count. This firm needs its Customer Service Ambassadors to be smiling!
Great communication skills. You must be an excellent communicator both written and verbal.
A FAST learner. As a Customer Service Ambassador, you’ll be exposed to many, many new things and you’ll have to learn a lot on your own. This firm needs someone who can pick up new concepts fast.
Benefits of the Customer Service Ambassador Role:
Salary increase with performance
Entry into high-level customer service & marketing role with room for growth
Being part of a team that cares!
What you can expect working with our client as a Customer Service Ambassador:
The work is fun, fresh, and dynamic.
A team that focuses on open communication and getting things done right the first go around.
Entry-level customer service and customer-focused role with flexible hours.
You will experience things, do things, and make decisions on things that no big stuffy company would ever allow you to do as a Customer Service Ambassador. You will be able to dictate the work that you do and build a job you love.
Are you looking for an entry-level position that offers the opportunity to make a big difference in a firm? KPI Group, a marketing and sales firm working with Fortune 500 clients in Covina, has an exciting new opening for you.
As an Entry Level Marketing Associate, you will contribute to one of our most important company initiatives: client representation and branding. You will cross-train and work with individuals in multiple departments including marketing, sales, business development, and customer service to identify and maximize opportunities to increase client market share and maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace for our client’s brands. You will work closely with your marketing teammates to meet client brand exposure and sales goals through daily meetings and executing marketing plans. You will be responsible for organizing marketing initiatives, presenting daily to potential customers, and refining the plans through a continual feedback loop. In our innovative and progressive environment, you must be comfortable contributing to the overall projects, help brainstorm ideas, and drive implementation.
KPI Group is seeking an adaptable, positive, and passionate team player who is willing to learn all facets of our company in order to ensure the success of our projects within our overall mission. You should be comfortable interacting with potential clients and customers, be solution-oriented, and have the ability to work with a wide variety of individuals. As this is an entry-level position, no direct experience is required. However, familiarity with marketing and sales basics, having a customer-focused attitude, and a desire for leadership will formulate the foundation of a great candidate. This position reports to the Market Manager and is a valued member of the overall marketing team.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Marketing Associate:
Become well versed in client product knowledge and services provided while maintaining a good working knowledge of the competition.
Create and conduct sales presentations to customers and clients during in-field residential marketing campaigns.
Educate prospects on the benefits of our services to foster a positive brand experience and increase sales of our client’s services.
Assist with test markets and territory identification.
Communicate daily with team members on progress in the campaign and game plan for solutions and continued success.
Requirements of the Entry Level Marketing Associate:
1-2 years in direct marketing, field marketing and sales, field sales, B2B or B2C sales, brand management, or a customer-focused position.
Comfortable with public speaking and presentation or the desire to enhance these skills with training
Quick learner and adaptable
Organized, well-spoken and ready to be challenged
Experience in leadership is a plus
**This role is set to start within 2 weeks - local applicants to Covina only are encouraged to apply!**
PABCO, a building product company that values individuals and their families has a job opening for an Industrial Mechanic in Vernon, California. In this role, you will have the support of your supervisors and colleagues to learn and grow with a deep-rooted company in the manufacturing and building supply industry. PABCO values family, loyalty and safety.
A few more reasons why you should join the PABCO family:
PABCO provides quality building products created by quality people. PABCO is a subsidiary of a family-owned group of companies that provide employees with the security, benefits and respect they need to build meaningful interpersonal relationships with colleagues and clients. PABCO takes pride in their American made products that are used in homes and buildings across the country.
SCHEDULE: This role will primarily work day shifts, specific hours will be dependent on mill need. Long shifts will occasionally be required to support mill outages.
POSITION SUMMARY: A responsible maintenance technician/mechanic/millwright with some mechanical knowledge/experience and a high level of mechanical aptitude for use in an industrial manufacturing setting.
TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY, AN INDIVIDUAL MUST BE ABLE TO:
FOR MECHANIC II-III:
Douglas Emmett Builders is looking for a Senior Project Manager with direct and extensive experience in high end tenant improvement construction in the Los Angeles region.
The minimum requirements and competencies are as follows:
· Kick off- Take new projects, distribute authorization to proceed to subcontractors, coordinate/initiate project schedule, set up meetings between managers, tenants, superintendents, and architects, and conduct meetings
· Subcontractor- Perform project buy outs with subcontractors, negotiate contracts, verify lead time items/submittals, request, receive and review shop drawings, submittals, and submit to architect
· Plan changes- Oversee, distribute and communicate all plan/construction changes to subcontractors, including schedule changes to managers, tenants, and maintain log
· Estimates- Establish pricing changes/increases, gather, and organize necessary information to produce cost changes to the tenant/managers
· Change Orders- Process and distribute change orders to appropriate parties within the corporate office, tenants, and managers if needed
· Submittals- Oversee submittal distribution and communication
· Communication- Communicate with superintendents regarding the day-to-day operations and monitor projects until completion, subcontractor compliance issues, supplier delays, and project engineer. Document/distribution maintenance of incoming/outgoing information to correct destination. Create, manage, RFI process and logs
· Public Relations- Interface with architects, tenants, managers, and subcontractors maintain clear communication. Sustain communication with existing clients through maintenance and marketing
· Cash flow- Manage general conditions, tracking costs for work force hours and miscellaneous items on each project
· Meetings- Conduct construction meetings, keep accurate minutes and monitor for accurate data entry. Attend corporate Project Manager meetings and communicate information with EVP
· Job site- Visit job site to keep familiarized with project status, troubleshoot as necessary
· Close Out- Responsible to coordinate and follow up with superintendents on closing jobs, overseeing punch list final sign off, collection/distribution of job files to PE
Established private Optometry practice in Torrance, CA seeking a friendly Optician to join our team! Optical experience is required, and a working knowledge of major vision insurance plans will be expected.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include but are not limited to the following, as other duties may be assigned.
At High Precision Gas, we are a specialty gas products and services distributor, who specializes in identifying niche products for growing/emerging industries. We have positioned ourselves for progressive growth, and seek ambitious, capable, and responsible applicants, who will grow with us.
We are expanding our team and adding a Warehouse Associate position. The responsibilities include palletizing goods and operating a fork lift to move and load/unload pallets. This will require the candidate to be moving around frequently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Fork lift certification is a plus
· 1-year previous warehouse experience
Physical Demands and Abilities:
Prominent West LA probate law firm seeks talented Litigation Associate to join its team. Litigation Associate should have at least a year of solid litigation experience, strong research and writing skills, and an interest in probate, trusts and estates law. Firm offers growth potential and competitive compensation package.
The Beam Team has served America’s most respected brands as a leading construction and fixture installation company for three decades. We are hiring in your area. On our team you will have opportunities for local travel, training, and advancement—not to mention great pay! You will be part of a reset/remodel team, working in major retail stores in your area. Some projects are in your city. Others require travel within approximately your state and local states (but we pay mileage, hotels, and a per diem for meals while you’re on the road).
We work hard. So, if you enjoy hands-on work in a team environment and you meet the requirements listed below and you are willing to travel, please apply today—and include your resume!
Pay rates are based on experience and demonstrated skills. This is a project-based position; hours vary and no work is guaranteed, but we expect 20-40 hours per week. Medical benefits to full-time employees! Mileage reimbursement, paid hotels, and a per diem for meals during travel. The Beam Team also offers a generous referral bonus program to employees. If you are interested, please ask your recruiter for more details!
You will work hands-on with the team while supervising your crew to safely move, build, tear down and reposition beams and shelving in store bays; relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display; re-label shelves with new pricing labels; place products, information, signage, stickers, or other required materials in strict accordance with Plan-O-Grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe in equal opportunities for all in the workplace. This is one of our nation's most cherished and hard-fought values, and it gives applicants and employees a fair shot to reach their highest aspirations. We ensure that no applicant or employee is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, performance reviews, promotions, training, and career development programs. We will continue to provide reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities, and for religious observances and practices. And we will protect the right of employees and applicants to report incidents of illegal discrimination or harassment without fear of retaliation.
We're hiring for Unarmed security officers to start immediately.
We do on the spot interviews.
Email resume/ Call the number provided to schedule and interview 213-769-4510
Valid Guard Card
Prior Security Experience
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must pass company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet applicable state licensing and permit requirements for security work.
A growing company that specializes in Window Coverings is looking to add new talent to their team. We are looking to hire a few great candidates who are looking for stability and have ambition to grow within the company. Typical work week is Monday thru Friday with a 5am start time. You would be working a full 40hr shift but flexibility in hours is required as they sometimes work OT.
These position are temp to hire with great benefits once you our brought on. They are offer health insurance, PTO, and retirement benefits upon meeting your 90 days. Their ideal candidate will have the following recent construction experience.
You must be able to pass a drug screen and submit to a background check. Since these position are temp to hire they are looking also looking for a clean driving record as the main goal is for you to drive company trucks.
· Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
· Maintains, organizes and processes payables
· Process invoices on a daily basis
· Vendor account reconciliation
· Create, print, and validate checks
· 2 + Years previous A/P experience
· Strong data entry and computer skills
· Microsoft Experience (Word, Excel)
· Bilingual (Spanish/English)
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and communicate with other departments effectively
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· QuickBooks Experience
· Knowledge of chart of accounts and proper coding to GL accounts
· Experience processing AP for multiple locations
· Some experience with journal entries
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Glyd Therapy is looking for experienced Physical Therapists to join our team. We are in need of Therapists who are punctual, professional, compassionate, and reliable to provide the highest quality of care to our patients. We primarily work with the geriatric community. Your patients will be located throughout Los Angeles and surrounding areas, local travel is required.
Licensed in CA
Experience: 3 year Home Health Experince (Preferred)
Valid driver's license, Liability Insurance, CPR Certified
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Equal Opportunity Employer. If interested please attach a copy of your resume.
The Most Competitive Compensation in California
About Symmetry Financial Group:
We are actively hiring licensed and non licensed agents who have a strong sales, business ownership, or team building backgrounds to join our team. All training is company sponsored from our top equity partners and agency owners that will get you started the first week. Average agents typically earn 100k a year. Income grows annually. This is an opportunity to work from home. No more reporting to offices. Great work/life balance.
Copy and Paste in your browser to apply today:
What we offer:
Company sponsored training
Access to training websites (a step by step guide)
A mentor team designed just for you
Recording app with thousands of training recordings
Daily training calls - all from equity partners
Your success is as good as our leads and system.
* We provide the best REAL time leads and customized mailings for ALL agents.
* Leads are exclusive to our agents.
* Our leads average a 70% conversion ratio.
* Superior training, utilizing a selling system that has been validated over and over.
* Daily and weekly support that consist of conference calls, webinars, conferences and local training.
No medical exams, meaning you get paid quick. 30+ carriers, meaning you will not have to tell people you cannot cover them. Multitudes of products to pull from. If you are not licensed yet, we will help you become a licensed agent in a week or two, depending on your schedule.
Agilisium is a Los Angeles based AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with Big Data, EMR and Redshift competency. We help enterprise companies accelerate their “Data-to-Insights-Leap”.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent management plays an important role in our business strategy. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with growth and strategic mindset — people who are committed to customer obsession, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Agilisium, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.
You will be part of Sales Operations & Enablement (SOE) team which improves organizational efficiency by driving strategy, performance and sustainable growth while reducing friction in the sale process and make our teams more productive and successful.
As a Sales Operations Advisor you’ll be responsible for creating efficiency, assessing performance, reporting results, thus improving the overall productivity of organization’s sales efforts. Being an Advisor means you’ve spent a few years learning the tricks of the trade and ready to put your skills to work helping a passionate and fast-growing technology company to define, land and execute strategic priorities.
We’re looking for a self-starter who has a passion for problem solving, a love for data / analytics and superior project management skills. You are a planner, a wrangler and an enabler. You are both strategic and operational; you have mastery over tools and processes needed to build a well-oiled, smoothly running sales machine.
Competencies (where you shine):
Responsibilities (what you’d be doing day-to-day)
You will focus on our core operational inputs which will make you a critical partner to sales leaders as you help them to prioritize initiatives, identify gaps in process and performance, and remove barriers to execution.
Qualifications (the non-negotiables)
Agilisium is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. To be considered for this role you must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Are you a part time Real Estate Agent looking for some extra income? Are you looking to be paid for your time spent with clients and have a flexible schedule? Then you found the right place to get started, Owning Corporation needs you!
Owning Corporation is looking for talented individuals looking to thrive and grow with our company. As a Real Estate Field Associate, you can continue your current job and your education while supporting Owning staff and clients that are looking to buying and/or selling residential real estate.
Get paid weekly for your showings and Open Houses and we reimburse Association Fees!
The Real Estate Field Associate will be responsible for the following:
We are a team whose culture is based on high productivity and accountability. We are a business that continually seeks to improve upon the standards while setting an example for other real estate agents to follow. We are rapidly growing and there is huge potential for career advancement!
**Please note this position is in Chatsworth, CA**
Experience minimum 1 year in a manufacturing environment or trainee with mechanical aptitude
•Duties include but are not limited to the following.
•Makes an effort for continuous improvement to work processes for production and/or quality control
•Responsible for following rules & regulations stated in the company handbook, notices & postings.
•Responsible for following the written and verbal directions of leads, supervisor and management
•Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment as well as follow the Code of Safe Work Practices.
•Willingness & ability to understand and adhere the company quality system in work processes
•Sets up and operates computer numerical controlled (CNC Lathe) machinery that automatically mills, punches, drills, broaches or reams metal and/or plastic parts.
•Makes adjustments to adhere to established specifications. Monitors work to ensure that machine is not malfunctioning.
•Makes general decisions as to quality, tolerances and operation sequence. Ability to use shop mathematics, drawings and measuring tools (i.e. indicators, micrometer and gauges)•Ability to multi-task, run multiples of machines while maintaining quality output.
*Individual must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the hiring process.
Hydraulics International Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to engaging in affirmative action to increase employment opportunities for females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities
Looking for a Production Supervisor in 1st shift for small Tofu company
Will be in direct charge of 4 line supervisors, QC techs and production employees
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of soy food goods (tofu). You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. If you are up to it, we’d like to talk to you.
The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Machine Operator - Production is responsible for assisting the manufacturing and production process by refining and deodorizing fats and edible oils such as tallow, lard, coconut, etc.
· Operate refining equipment including centrifuges, filtration systems, deodorizers and dryers, to ensure oil is properly processed and ready for packaging and delivery.
· Monitor receipt of crude oil from tank farm to refining equipment by setting lines using knowledge of pipelines, valve manifolds, pumps, and tankage.
· Monitor refining process by observing gauges and meters on equipment. Requires physical observation of refining equipment located on four floors of plant: holding tank (inlet); scrubber tank, feed tank, filters, de-aerator tank, high temp heater; centrifuges/separators, deodorizers, stripping column and heat exchanger.
· Utilizes computerized to monitor and adjust refining process per department specifications.
· Pull sample product at various stages of refining for analysis; pours sample into receptacle and delivers to laboratory.
· Maintains logs on meter readings, gauge readings (such as water temperature and air pressure) and physical checks to system.
· Completes adjustments to system to optimize refining process including adjusting speed of pumps, stop/start oil inflow, recirculate flow, change raw product inflow percentages.
· Completes minor repairs to equipment such as recalibration of gauges; contacts maintenance team to complete major repairs to system.
· Adhere to all State and Federal Occupational Safety and Health rules and regulations.
· Other duties and projects as assigned.
NCW Staffing is actively seeking an Home Health RN in West Covina, CA.
Active RN license in CA
1 year of Home Health experience within last 3 years
OASIS experience is a MUST!
Current BLS certification through AHA
8 hour shifts
Apply online today or contact us directly to discuss details with a Recruiting Specialist!
Position open at our Royal Palms treatment program (www.socialmodel.com), providing substance abuse treatment services. Royal Palms provides care to all, including the LGBTQ community. Prepare varied and nutritious meals adhering to weekly menu, supervises serving schedules and temperature control, maintain inventory, oversees proper storage and rotation of food items, utilizes all food delivered to program, supervises portion control, comply with health and safety food laws and regulations. Must have ServSafe Certification.
Professional Search Group is seeking a Project Coordinator to join the team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology related projects across various departments.
Apply for this amazing opportunity today!
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing!!
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Competitive Salary, Full time, Full Benefits and Relocation Assistance
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.