If you love dogs, we have THE job for you!
○ Responsible for Dog Care in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the Board of Directors.
Facilities & Safety
○ Ensure cleanliness of all rescue spaces, particularly kennels and dog-related areas, this includes deep cleaning kennels
○ Human Safety (Volunteers, Staff, Adopters, etc.): follow safety protocols throughout our spaces
○ Ensure the safety, health, and well-being of dogs under our care
○ Feed and care for the dogs on a daily basis
○ Document behavior and conduct behavioral assessment of dogs
○ Track incident reports, ensure they’re written and that reporting forms are available for all volunteers, adopters, and staff onsite
○ Match dogs and assignment into kennel areas
○ Keep track of dogs and where they’re allocated
○ Grade dogs for our volunteers and keep it up-to-date
○ Ensure dogs receive medical attention, when needed
○ Responsible for intake of animals - ensuring space and medical supplies are prepared for intakes
Supporting Family Dog Rescue departments
○ Support & collaborate with teams within Family Dog Rescue (Adoptions, Volunteer, & Corporate Engagement)