La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries has an immediate opening for a Full Time administrative assistant with *Sundays and another weekday off!*
We are looking for a candidate that enjoys working with others and enjoys a retail environment! You will provide support to our sales staff and respond to customer and prospect inquiries. This is a general office position which will require the following tasks to be completed on a daily basis:
* Assisting customers and sales staff
* Entering in sales orders
* Product Inventory
* Answering phones
* Data entry
* Review pending orders and specific customer requests to ensure excellent service
* General Store/ Warehouse Maintenance (changing lightbulbs/ rearranging furniture/ checking inventory).
Please respond to the post for more information, we are excepting resumes for a Full Time position.
*Assist in loading/ unloading customer pick ups.
*Assist delivery drivers in unloading and receiving of product.
*Must be able to do occasional lifting and moving of furniture.
Pay is negotiable based on experience!
Candidate must posses exceptional customer service skills - caring about both team members and customers. This is a benefits eligible position, we offer health, vision and dental insurance, simple IRA with, paid time off and Sundays off as well!
Must be willing to work holidays and Saturdays!*
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant is an essential cog in our company's operational system. The person in this position is instrumental in the success of our company. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for opening, closing, and maintaining the office, and often works without supervision. This person is the first point of contact for agents and customers; the first representation of the company. This person is responsible for reviewing and maintaining real estate transactions, scheduling appointments, maintaining floor and training schedules, manages distribution of electronic and physical correspondence, and maintains the use and continued operation of all office machinery and computers. The Administrative Assistant must have the ability to multi-task, think on one's feet, and be able to de-escalate agent/customer complaints efficiently and with professionalism.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of the Job (listed in order of importance):
• Unlock and keep office open to provide access to customers, agents, and other employees throughout the day, and to secure and close down the office at the end of the scheduled work day.
• Greet customers, both physical customers and via telephone.
• The person in this position frequently communicates with customers and agents about general office and real estate activities. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, printer, scanner, and fax machine.
• Make showing appointments for office listings.
• Maintain office's professional and cleanly appearance.
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Maintain office supplies and submit orders.
• Maintain office equipment and equipment supplies.
• Receive and distribute mail
• Manage office schedules.
• Ensures transactions files are complete by reviewing files and following up with responsible parties.
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB:
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have an aptitude for technology.
• Must possess a knowledge for general office machinery
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB:
• High School Diploma or Equivalency Required
LIFTING OR OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS ESSENTIAL TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB:
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs from the floor and carry and place on shelves.
• Constantly positions self to maintain copy machine and office computers in the office work area, including under the desks and in meeting rooms.
LICENSING OR OTHER SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• NOTE: Cannot posses an active Real Estate License in this position.