Olympic Village Inn is now hiring a Front Desk Agent! Our Resort is located in Olympic Valley/Squaw Valley near Lake Tahoe. Come be part of an amazing team!
What's in it for YOU!
- Discounted stays at any of our 18 resorts (3 days for $35 total)
- Many Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Transportation assistance
- Leadership Development Program
- Mobile phone and provider discounts
- Fitness club discounts
- Car rental discounts
- Life and Disability
- 401K Matching
- Flexible Spending Accounts
LIKE TO HAVE FUN & BE RECOGNIZED? WE DO!!
Would you like to be a part of a team that helps our guests have an epic vacation experience at a growing resort management & development organization?
If your answers are yes, please read on...
To be successful as a Front Desk Agent, you will need to be a hard-working professional who provides superb service ensuring that guests/owners have a positive resort experience.
Keep Reading IF:
YOU LOVE PROVIDING GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. You have experience providing quality customer service in a fast-paced environment. You go the extra mile to ensure that every guest/owner is welcomed with a friendly smile and that they can count on you to be a resource. You pride yourself on a job well done.
YOU ARE POSITIVE AND ENJOY HELPING OTHERS. You maintain a positive disposition, even if you are busier than usual or under a tight deadline. You thrive on helping, assisting and supporting everyone around you, all the time. No task is too small for you.
YOU WORK WELL IN A FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT. You have a track record of being able to greet guests face to face while maintaining a high volume of inbound calls. You are also comfortable working in a team environment and communicating well with other associates in other departments.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Assisting with luggage
- Assisting with guest requests
- Driving resort vehicles (golf carts) to transport guests, clients, or company personnel to the surroundings to villas.
- Front Desk -- Arrival and Departure process Check-in/Check-Out
- A daily will focus on customer service
- Greeting guest in the lobby
- Assisting with PBX -- Answering the phones and assisting our guest with questions
- Handle all incoming calls and texts from guests,
- Communicating all necessary information to other departments,
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
- Provide a consistently high degree of customer service for all guests and visitors by
- Provide information regarding the city, directions, and attractions. Assist in other areas of the Bell/Valet department such as greeting guests and assisting with luggage, room moves, and key assist.
Additional Job Duties that may be occasionally required:
- Transporting guests throughout the resort in golf carts
- Assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage including up/downstairs Delivering guest request items to/from rooms
- Other ad hoc operations/admin/guest service tasks
Education, Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate for this opportunity must be a very outgoing team player who is able to communicate well, multi-task, and provide exemplary customer service to both guests/owners and associates.
- A passion for working in hotels
- The willingness to learn and drive to further develop your personal and professional skills
- Must be able to push-pull 50lb
- Ability to drive a golf cart
- Valid US driver's license
- Professional telephone etiquette s required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in English, very good conversational skills in a second language
- Must be flexible to work various shifts, including weekends & holiday
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, a coastal city home to several of our beach resorts, the Grand Pacific Resorts team provides a memorable vacation experience to every guest at each property. Led by co-owners Timothy J. Stripe and David S. Brown, each with over 30 years of vacation ownership experience, Grand Pacific Resorts has purposefully grown a family of charming resorts through development and partnership in some of the most desirable locations, including California and Hawaii.
Grand Pacific Resorts is a full-service resort management and development company. This includes selecting superior resort locations, securing all of the necessary capital and financing to execute a project, choosing the best development team for a specific resort location, and conducting the marketing and sales process to ensure a successful project.
We are unique in the vacation ownership industry as one of the few developers who continue our partnership with our developed resorts long-term through our operations management team, Grand Pacific Resorts Management (GPRM). GPRM manages resort operations under contracts with each vacation ownership association, with a focus on our award-winning service culture.
Grand Pacific Resort Management credits its longevity, stability, and growth to its passionate service culture dedicated to associate development, owner and guest satisfaction, and giving back to the communities it operates in. The professionals at Grand Pacific Resorts take great pride in managing their resorts and creating memorable vacations for over 70,000 families each year.