OfficeWorksRx a healthcare staffing agency is seeking Bilingual Spanish Front Desk Representatives for a Medical office located in Downtown Los Angeles, CA
OfficeWorksRx is a healthcare staffing agency that has been helping people get jobs nationwide since 2002. We are a critical partner helping our clients find top talent in the healthcare, accounting, and finance industries. Our attention to extraordinary customer service, quality, and speed make OfficeWorksRx your premier partner. Whether you are looking for top healthcare talent or your next career move, OfficeWorks healthcare staffing can help you! Visit us online at officeworksrx.com
New high end nail and beauty salon Bella Noche in Beverly Hills is now hiring for the receptionist position. Ideal candidate is outgoing, professional, upbeat and is great at customer service. Must be capable of handling a fast-paced environment and possess great multi-tasking skills. Responsibilities include scheduling appointments, checking clients in and out, answering phones, selling merchandise and working with stylists and technicians to ensure a smooth flowing daily operation. Previous sales, front desk and salon software experience a plus.
Position is part time with potential for full time hours.
Dental office looking for a dental assistant front desk /biller to join our great team.
StretchLab Santa Monica is currently seeking a high energy, passion filled and sales motivated individual that is fitness minded and has a love for community and our brand!
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more – and brought in the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist ™ training ensures that their client’s receive a world class stretching session.
The purpose of the Sales Representative is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio and booking them into Intro Classes. The Sales Representative also assists with retaining current members. Fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
· Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
· Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships for one-on-one and group assisted stretch and retail
· Ability to learn and use the MindBody software system
· Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
· Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Must have proficient computer skills
· Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
· Competitive compensation based on experience
· Free or discounted memberships
· Commission paid on sales
· Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
· Huge opportunities for growth within the studios, including additional sales and management opportunities
The Joint Chiropractic is looking for Full time/Part Time Wellness Coordinator for our South Gate and Downey locations.
We are looking for a friendly and energetic individual with sales experience to be the first point of contact for our patients and members. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to clearly explain the purpose, mission, and offerings that The Joint Chiropractic place has to offer.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Basic hourly salary plus sale bonus. Hourly salary rate depends on personal experience and skill.
Front Desk Associate
Required Foreign Language:
Knowledge of one foreign spoken language , such as French, Japanese, German required.
MSI WinPM Software Knowledge preferred.
Our client, based in downtown Los Angeles, CA, specializes in ocular health. They offer medical services ranging from cosmetic and plastic surgery to Glaucoma Therapy. Their goal is to be able to refine their practices in order to provide excellent care to anyone that is in need. They are looking to hire a Front Desk Coordinator for their Beverly Hills or Torrance office. If you are someone who has experience in the Ophthalmology space we would love to hear from you!
Attend to patients on the phone and in person. Coordinate and organize appointments and documentation to facilitate the smooth running of the practice and support delivery of quality patient care.
Duties and Responsibilites:
**Please do not contact office directly**
We are a growing, high-end, and friendly dental practice located in the Brentwood/Santa Monica area and we're currently looking for a highly-motivated, experienced and polished individual to support our front desk and join our wonderful team.
Our practice provides the highest level of patient satisfaction and customer care and we want someone to join the team to take us to the next level!
We offer a competitive salary depending on experience level. There are also many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
Please submit a cover letter and resume if you are an enthusiastic, caring, energetic individual with great communication skills and most importantly a team player. Dental experience is a must. You will be responsible for supporting the front desk and our manager while coordinating the schedule to meet (and ideally exceed) our production and collection goals.
Please keep in mind that skills can be acquired but personality and attitude cannot.
• Professional presentation
• Able to easily communicate with people with a caring and energetic attitude and work well with others in a collaborative environment
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Impeccable organizational skills
• Possess a high level of autonomy
• Strong ability to reason and carry out instructions as well as trouble shoot problems
• Reasonable understanding of dental insurance policies
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
• Responsible for Accounts Receivables
• Schedule new and follow-up appointments
• Creating treatment plans and presentations
• Follow up on hygiene/recall list including pending treatment and keep the schedules full
• Answering phones
• Support the Practice Manager with various tasks
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a dental practice
• Sound decision-making skills, highly driven and desire to succeed and grow with the practice
• Eaglesoft experience is STRONGLY preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $30.00 per hour
WHAT IS AN ATTACHÉ?
A lifestyle expert well-versed in the language of luxury. A dreamer, an overachiever, a doer, and
an innovator. An Attaché is resourceful, making the impossible possible and continuously going
above and beyond to not only meet a client’s every need, but to far exceed expectations. The ask
may be ordinary, but the delivery is always extraordinary. It’s the Attaché way.
Luxury Attaché is at your service for anything and everything that our clients may need to
make their work life-balanced. From childcare to pet-care, closet organization to office
accessorizing, an Attaché is the single point of contact to help clients navigate your day and
Attaché will handle a range of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
●Answering calls professionally and assists callers with directions or instructions for the building
●Monitor lobby traffic and alert residents to arriving guests and deliveries
● Fulfill & facilitate client related requests
● Keeping the communal areas tidy and providing a security presence on-site
● Familiarize yourself with all account procedures, policies, and best practices
● Deliver excellent service and request fulfillment within the 24-hour turnaround policy
●Observe monitors for suspicious activities
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EXPERTISE
Being a successful Attaché requires an elevated skill set, city savvy, and passion for the field.
● In-depth knowledge of surrounding areas
● Polished appearance and positive demeanor
● Strong leadership skills
● Ability to multitask successfully
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Bachelor's degree level or higher
Salary is commensurate with industry standards; health, dental and 401k benefits offered.
Growing dental office seeking candidates that have front desk experience working in a dental office setting. Must have 1-2 years of experience working in a dental office setting. Knowledge of insurance verifications, dental terminology etc is a must for the position. No billing experience required but willing to learn as needed. Main job duties will include scheduling appointments and collecting insurance copays and other payments. Great salary with full benefits. Send resume now!
Providing excellent Eye Health and Vision Care for our patients is the Mission of our Group. If you are of like mind and passionate about helping people take care of their eyesight, come join us. We are located in the beautiful and quaint city of South Pasadena.
Our team works collaboratively to enhance patients’ experience. We are looking for someone who has team spirit, self-motivated, and likes interaction with people.
We have an excellent position for you to assist patients with appointments; verify and review insurance coverage; build and organize patients’ charts in electronic health records, and help other staff as needed.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is detailed-oriented, organized, capable of multi-tasking, and can work independently.
The Company offers medical and vision insurance to take care of you and your family well-being; retirement benefits for you to plan for the future, paid time off for you to re-charge
**Please respond to this job posting by e-mailing us a copy of your resume. Thank you!
ALTMAN APARTMENTS LLC
PO BOX 2160, Palos Verdes, CA 90274
This position will staff the motel front desk as well as be responsible to assist with housekeeping duties. Front desk & housekeeping associate is responsible for upholding a high standard of ethics, cleanliness, and promoting a feeling of excellent hospitality, positivity, and good will among guests and associates.
Front Desk & Reservation Management
Be available to check in guests during scheduled work hours
Keep all records organized and easily accessible to management
Complete proper guest check in and check out procedures including counting of all linens and assessment of any missing or damaged items
Report missing or damaged items to supervisor
Manage Cloudbeds reservations & calendar
Interface with Expedia, Booking.com, and other OTAs
Work directly with housekeeping staff to clean all rooms in between guests
Daily cleaning of all community areas including hallways, bathrooms, and laundry
Cleaning of hallways and parking lot to keep all areas clear of any trash and debris
Make sure community trash is removed to large waste bins in parking lot
Keeping laundry room, storage areas, and all surrounding areas free and clear of clutter
Report guests to supervisor who are not following community rules of cleanliness
Communicate to guests the importance of on time check out and report to supervisor when check out issues occur
Responsible to check each unit before a guest checks in to make sure it is properly cleaned and supplied for the next guest
Maintain good rapport with all community members
Must always have a professional and ethical character
Maintain frequent and consistent communications with Altman Apartments LLC management
Be available to answer and return phone calls and e-mails with guests, vendors, and supervisors
Enforce community rules
Monitoring video surveillance cameras and reporting activity that is against house rules
Provides guest orientation check-in, including acquainting new residents with the community rules, how to navigate the neighborhood, and emergency procedures
Be available in the case a guest gets locked out of their room
Report to maintenance manager if light bulbs, light fixtures, or smoke detectors need to be changed
Report to maintenance manager if smoke detector or carbon monoxide detector is reported to be out of order or needing batteries
Report to maintenance manager any vandalism or graffiti
Meet third party vendors and contractors as necessary to give them access to the building and answer questions
Customer service positive attitude
Must be able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
Clean credit, criminal history, and drug test prior to acceptance
- 40 hour a week
- shifts 10am - 6:30pm
- Starting at $15.00 per hour
- All supplies are provided by management
The purpose of this position is to work towards the shared goals of quality, efficiency, and excellence by leading the Dental Customer Service Representative team members across all dental sites. The lead ensures optimal customer service is being provided at every encounter and that protocols are implemented and monitored to ensure compliance with all program requirements.
MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS:
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Minimum 2 years of supervisor experience in a dental office.
East Valley offers defined contribution retirement plan and you will also enjoy work-life balance with paid time off and paid holidays throughout the year. lease apply to this position with your current resume. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job posting.
EOE is the Law. It is the stated policy of EVCHC to conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.
- CHECK IN/ CHECK OUT GUESTS
- MANAGE PAYMENTS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- ROOM CHECKS
- RESPOND TO REVIEWS
- ANSWER PHONE CALLS
Dental offices looking for a dental front desk /biller to add to the team.
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
What does a Receptionist do?
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
· Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
· Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
· Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
· Update calendars and schedule meetings
· Arrange travel and accommodations and prepare vouchers
· Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
· Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Customer service attitude
· High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
We are currently hiring for a Receptionist for our client in City of Industry. Our client is a auto parts distributor and is looking for someone to handle all front office duties.
Pay Rate: $14.50-15.00/HR
- Answering telephone calls
- Data Entry
- Filing and Sorting
- Scanning, filing, uploading documents.
- Transferring calls to the correct team member
- Providing customer service
-1-2 years of receptionist
- Experience with Word, Excel, and Microsoft office highly desired
- Phone skills, Verbal communications, Microsoft office skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing other, Handles pressure.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
If your are intersected please call to 626-968-8080 or come and apply to our office. Ask for Erica
16022 Gale Ave
Hacienda Heights CA 91745
MUST speak English and Spanish fluent
Must have sells skills and very friendly and
Work days MONDAYS, TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, FRIDAYS and SATURDAS
Part-time receptionist needed at Medical Spa.
We're hiring Front Desk Concierge individuals with excellent Customer Service skills. Apply Today!
Looking for an outgoing, bilingual, and motivated individual to join our Optometric Family Practice
Experienced or willing to train
562-869-1005 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you someone who creates a fun and attentive experience for people? Are you someone who demonstrates a hospitality experience by making every single guest feel welcomed at the door?
If you are someone who believes in creating an environment that inspires extra-ordinary change, then this is the right place for you!
We are a fast-growing, patient-centered Orthodontic Office located in the city of Glendale, CA. As the face of the practice and the first person our clients see, it is important that you have these following qualities:
outgoing and articulate,
professional with a splash of fun,
confident and attentive,
and someone who enjoys having a conversation.
If we just described you, apply for this position!
Front Desk , Dental Assistant,