Front Office Administrators and Front Desk Receptionists are hugely important roles to play within any thriving organization. You are the first image and branding that represent a company, their people, their products, and their services.
We are always actively looking for awesome Front Desk Receptionists and Office Administrators to join our rapidly growing team!
Are you a doer with positive energy and a drive to succeed? Do you have awesome phone etiquette, and do well with the Microsoft office suite? Are you organized? Do you have a strong work ethic, and are you looking for your next assignment/opportunity?
We look forward to hearing from all qualified candidates!
If you can run a computer, stay organized in a chaotic environment and love to talk to people, this job is for you! We are expanding and are looking for a people person with strong admin skills, attention to detail and bilingual in Spanish. At least 1 year strong office experience is required. Past sales or customer service experience is a plus. You will be a contact point for various other executives so the ability to work with co-workers and execute exact orders is a major part of this job. You will also be working in patient accounts so must have a good sense of mathematics.
We will train the right person but they must have an excellent command of the English language and be a fast learner. We help people get and stay healthy with natural health services such as chiropractic care, massage therapy, nutrition and more. An interest in natural health is a must.
This position is 30-35 hours to start. It could go up to 40 if needed. Candidate must be able to work 12-7 PM Mon, Tues, Wed and Friday. And Saturdays 8:30-2. These hours are not negotiable. If this sounds interesting to you, we want to talk to you.
Pay is negotiable based on past experience and skills. Roughly it will be between 20-24/hour in addition to production bonuses.
We do offer free or discounted health services and products within the scope of our practice as a benefit.
The Ramada Inn Marina is seeking a Part-Time Front Desk Associate. Front Desk Assoicates must be able to assist throughout all stages of the guests' stay, acting as the main point of contact in a professional friendly manner. Providing all front desk services to hotel guests, including but not limited to guestroom sales, reservations, room assignment activities, cashiering, handling guest requests, assistance in resolving complaints, and providing information and concierge services. Hotel experience is preferred but not required; experience in customer service is required.
All candidates must be available to work weekdays and weekends. Hotels are a 24/7/365 business, so applicants must be prepared to work ALL weekends & holidays.
Who Will Be Successful In This Position?
• Someone who can strike up a conversation with anyone
• A person who has had prior customer service or guest service experience and wants a job they can grow into a career
• Someone who describes themselves as a "can do" person
• A person with a flexible schedule and can work both weekends and week days especially Saturday and Sunday and all Holidays
• Responsible for providing quality guest service as it pertains to checking in/out of hotel guests
• Responds to guest requests to ensure needs are met
• Answers telephones; takes hotel reservations; and provides concierge services in a gracious and professional manner.
• Resolve customer complaints
• Fold towels and pillowcases
1. Previous customer service experience
2. Proven ability to deliver superior customer service.
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Ability to work well under pressure of check-in/check-out of guests and handle multiple tasks at once.
5. Schedule flexibility to various shifts weekdays and weekends, especially holidays
Help members sign in.
Make phone calls.
Help maintain clean gym.
Open or Close Gym
Royal Shaving Parlor is a fast paced barbershop seeking energetic and reliable professional to run our front desk. This position includes handling phone calls, managing booking, greeting customers and checking them out. Other tasks would include inventory management, stocking, sweeping hair, general cleanliness and organization of the facilities. We're looking for someone that is a team player and willing to put in a hard days work to keep everyone on schedule. and This is a great opportunity for those seeking customer service experience in a fun and creative environment.
For more information about our business, check out www.royalshavingparlor.com or @royalshavingparlor.
POSITION TITLE: FRONT DESK AGENT
REPORTS TO: Front Office Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest's stay. Determines a guest's reservation status and identifies how long the guest will stay. Helps guests complete registration cards and then assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible. Verifies the guest's method of payment and follows established credit‐checking procedures. Places guest and room information in the appropriate front desk racks and communicates this information to the appropriate hotel personnel. Works closely with the housekeeping department in keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for maintenance and repair work. Maintains guest room key storage and maintains and supervises access to safe deposit boxes. Must be sales driven. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices. Know the location and types of available rooms as well as activities and services of the property.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBITILITES:
4. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
5. Processes reservations by mail, telephone, telex, cable, fax or central reservation systems referral.
6. Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
7. Maintains a thorough knowledge of the room rack locations, types of rooms, room rack operations, package plans, and discounts.
8. Knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
9. Prepares letters of confirmation.
10. Understands the hotel's policy on guaranteed reservation, and no‐shows.
11. Processes advance deposits on reservations.
12. Tracks future, room availabilities on the basis of reservations.
13. Prepares expected arrival lists for front office use.
14. Assists in pre-registration activities when appropriate.
15. Monitors advance deposit requirements.
16. Makes sure that files are kept up to date.
17. Answers letters of inquiry regarding rates and availability.
20. Attends department meetings.
21. Answers incoming calls.
22. Directs call to guest rooms, staff, or departments through the switchboard or PBX system.
23. Places outgoing calls.
24. Takes and distributes messages for guests
25. Logs all wake‐up call requests and performs wake‐up call services.
26. Provides information about guest services to guests.
27. Answers questions about hotel events and activities.
28. Understands PBX switchboard operations.
30. Understands principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out account
31. Knows how to operate posting machines and other front office equipment.
33. Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all check‐outs, late check‐outs, early check‐ins, special requests, and part‐day rooms.
34. Thoroughly understands and adheres to proper credit, check‐cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
35. Posts and files all charges to guest, master, and city ledger accounts.
43. Posts non‐guest ledger payments.
44. Makes account adjustments.
45. Disperses guest records upon check‐out.
46. Transfers folios paid by credit card to each credit card's master file.
49. Balances cash at the close of the shift.
50. Manages safe deposit boxes.
55. Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
56. Understands that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift to other shifts.
58. Uses proper mail, package, and message handling procedures.
59. Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
60. Knows all safety and emergency procedures. Is aware of accident prevention policies.
67. Anticipates and intervenes in all incidents of guest dissatisfaction and attempts to satisfy all such guests, within hotel policy
72. Promotes goodwill by being courteous, friendly, and helpful to guests, managers, and fellow employees.
73. Other duties as requested
Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace. Must be able to speak and understand the primary language(S)
Used by guests who visit the workplace.
Experience: Previous hotel‐related experience desired.
Physical: Requires fingering, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, hearing, driving,
Visual activity, and may on occasion have to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
Busy ophthalmology specialty practice looking for an experienced front office medical professional to be apart of our team. We are looking for a highly motivated, highly organized individual who has the experience and leadership abilities to make an impact immediately.
The front desk personnel are the face of the company, working as the first contact patients see when walking into an office or the first voice heard on the phone. As such, front desk professional must have a balance of both customer service and administrative skills.
Front desk duties may include but are not limited to:
We are seeking a Front Desk Clerk to become a part of our team! You will accommodate patrons, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
If you are a lover of fashion, people, and want to be in a fast paced environment, Dustin David Salon is hiring!
We are looking for any outgoing, hard working professional, dedicated to client experience and service.
We are a reputable, high end hair salon in the heart of Los Gatos. The role of a front desk coordinator is one of the most important positions in a salon. They are the first person and first impression the client experiences calling and visiting our salon. They are the voice of our business and a representation of our culture and brand. Not only is this role important for scheduling and offering a high level of customer service, but they would be managing a high volume schedule. This is an incredible opportunity for a highly self motivated business professional who is interested in the salon industry and who wants to work for a high-end, growing company. You must meet each skill and requirement to apply for this position.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Education: HS Diploma required.
- Prefer at least 5 years experience in either restaurant, hospitality, or retail. Management or sales experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills
- Must possess a sales driven attitude, detailed work ethic, and ability to multitask.
- Extraordinary customer service skills.
- Cash handling experience a must.
- Strong, articulate speech, flawless communication skills - Excellent interpersonal skills and a pleasant phone presence.
- Be a team player with a friendly and supportive attitude.
- Keen attention to details.
- Ensuring execution of all Front Desk Operations, including driving sales, scheduling, Retail Inventory, opening and closing salon, cash register, etc.
- Accuracy of all salon software data inputting. Experience with any scheduling software a plus.
- Reinforcing quality of customer service through excellent Client Relations.
- Communicating and supporting salon's goals, systems and mission.
- Educating and selling clients on services and retail products.
- Promoting cooperation and teamwork in the salon through leading by example.
- Possess a professional appearance.
Availability: Part time hours of 25-30 per week with potential of full time. We are open Monday thru Saturday, and your shift will vary during those days. Must be available to work on Saturday.
- Team Environment
- Medical, Dental, Paid Sick Leave and 401K if full time
- Employee discounts on product and services
- Monthly Team Meetings
- Monthly one-on-one meetings to help you in your growth and development
Dress Code is strictly Enforced- all black attire