The Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront is currently looking for a Guest Service Agent to join their Front Office team! The Guest Service Agent is responsible for greeting, registering and checking guests out of the hotel while ensuring the highest level of customer service, quality and preferred standards are met at all times. This is a full-time position with a varying schedule.
A World of Opportunities for You
Great guest experiences begin with Team Members who feel appreciated, valued and respected. That's what you can expect at the Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, where we have created a culture of excellence, continuous improvement, and innovation that helps Team Members reach their full potential.
We work hard to attract and select the right talent at the right time. Our goal is to hire people who share our passion for hospitality and want to further their careers while remaining committed to our Vision, Mission and Values.
What Will I Be Doing?
As Guest Service Agent, you would be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel while delivering outstanding guest service. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room and/or has a bell person accompany him/her
• Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries
• Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy
• Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
• Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction
• Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
• Attends appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions
• Complies with our uniform and grooming guidelines
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent is required, some college coursework is preferred
• Must have guest service experience, preferably in a hotel setting
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be able to multi-task in a busy environment, follow through on guest and employee requests, ensure guest satisfaction, and work as a team player
• Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential
• Flexible schedule required for days, evenings, weekends and holidays
• Ability to effectively communicate in English with supervisor, fellow employees and guests
To be considered, please visit www.hiltonsfo.com/apply to fill out an application.
The Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. The Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (650) 373-4030 to let us know the nature of your request.
Body Kinetics Mill Valley is looking for a front desk receptionist to join our team.
Will be trained on how to use the MindBody system and about memberships. We need someone who is available to close to the gym, times are 3pm-9pm; days will vary depending on what shifts are available.
Please email your resume and tell a little about yourself. We look forward to meeting and working with you!
Our five-star salon in the Lower Haight neighborhood of San Francisco is seeking a highly motivated Front Desk Professional who genuinely engages with our clients and staff to provide excellent service.
Who You Are:
You are a “people” person, who acts with minimal directions, and continuously finds ways to work effectively while meeting and exceeding expectations.
● Over the top customer experience
● Effective and respectful communicator
● Reliable time management master
● A self-starter and problem-solver
● A “we” person who believes in team effort If you checked all these skills we can’t wait to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
● Deliver the utmost customer experience through a friendly and genuine connection
● Effectively schedule service appointments in-house and on the phone
● POS operations and cash management
● Hector Estrada product recommendations and experience-based sales
● Maintain a welcoming and tidy salon with an immaculately stocked retail area
● Train and assist new team members
● Resolve challenges with a calm demeanor
● Find new ways to improve operational efficiency
Hector Estrada is an educationally based salon. Each of our stylists regularly attend training in house. That keeps Hector Estrada Salon at the forefront of growing and developing our team so our clients can rely on consistent, creative and attentive service. By learning the most up to date trends and services from industry leaders, our team is trained to deliver a style and an experience that brings out the best in people.
If this sound like something you would enjoy doing please contact us
Job Description: Combined Front desk (2 days) and (2 nights) Night Auditor person will have the opportunity to assist all guests in a sincere and courteous manner to ensure 100% guest satisfaction. This will include registering and processing guests promptly upon arrival and departure, Operating the PBX switchboard in an efficient and professional manner, receiving and transferring calls, and accurately selling rooms, and making reservations. This team member will listen effectively to guests and anticipate needs or concerns before a problem occurs. Also, this team member will perform data entry and generate management operations reports. What does our hotel offer to you as a new team member? A company culture that focuses on its people. A fun, supportive work environment.
The ideal candidate will present the following:
* Customer service contact experience
* Accurate cash handling experience
* Excellent verbal communications
* Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
* Ability to operate computers and office equipment
* Positive attitude, sense of responsibility and dependability, outgoing and friendly
* Ability to handle pressure with poise and finesse. We are looking for a team of A Players.
The right candidate for our hotel is an individual who demonstrates and exemplifies the following:
* A true passion for the hospitality business
* Commitment to exceptional guest service
* A positive attitude
* Long Term Commitment
* Only serious candidates
C the Salon is a high level trending salon that is all about HAIR and an outstanding guest experience. We are hiring for full and part time receptionists who will deliver beyond expectation and be professional, friendly, and knowledgeable with previous salon experience. We are accepting applications for long-term employment because we want you to grow with us and become part of the unique culture that is C the Salon.
Our Ideal Salon Coordinator Is:
-Outgoing, friendly and interested in working in a fast-paced, fun salon
-An excellent communicator with strong leadership abilities
-Organized and a problem solver
-Experienced with retail sales
-Fashion conscious with a passion for the beauty industry
- Must be punctual
-Must be able to multitask, especially on the phones
Available evenings and weekends
-Hourly pay with opportunity for sales bonus
-Hair service discounts
Email the following
- Your resume (in PDF form only please)
- A cover letter telling us why you would be an asset to our team
- A photo is welcome
Front Desk Manager/Attendant
STRIDE is a treadmill based studio offering a life-changing fitness class for any and everybody.
STRIDE offers treadmill-based HIIT and strength-training classes perfect for any level of walker, jogger or runner. Stride coaches lead you through a workout where you choose the speed and intensity, and classes are sound-tracked with electrifying, body-moving music. We pride ourselves in creating a unique and energizing workout alongside a positive and welcoming community.
We are looking for...
An outgoing and sales-oriented Front Desk Manager/Attendant. Primary responsibilities include selling memberships, providing guest services as well as facility maintenance. Guest service duties include greeting & checking in clients and providing assistance to new clients. Operational duties include maintaining a clean and organized studio. Depending on the shift, front desk employee's may need to assist team members with opening or closing procedures.
• Working 30 Hours/Week on average.
Working hours: 3.45-8.15PM weekdays + Weekends
• Flexibility to work the occasional alternate shift
• Enthusiastically greets each client and guests promptly creating a friendly and welcoming environment for both entrances and exits of the facility
• Take prospective members on tour and review the heart rate monitor system and program
• Process retail and membership sales
• Actively works with and follows up with new and existing members to assure all sales opportunities are seized and sales goals are met
• Manages studio assistants during shifts and assures all studio maintenance is maintained to company standards
• Communicates to Studio Manager and Owners of any important happenings from the day or issues that need addressing or have been resolved.
• Reports to Management of any and all client feedback, including but not limited to feedback on coaches, the studio, music or their membership
• Maintains a spotless front desk, studio and changing area as set by Stride standards
• Helps assistance staff in preparing the studio for changeover classes
• Cleans and maintains the front desk area according to company standards
• Follow proper opening and closing procedures
• Works when scheduled and adheres to the companies attendance policies
• Performs other reasonable duties as directed by the Studio Manager and/or Owners
• A team player
• A local resident of Pasadena or surrounding
• An independent, self-motivated worker
• Positive and Friendly
• Enthusiastic about a career in fitness
Why Work for STRIDE?
This role is for someone who is excited to be a part of a fun, engaging and positive community of people looking to achieve their goals and become fitter and stronger through a unique and inspiring workout.
Acqua Hotel, a 49 room, boutique hotel, in Mill Valley, is looking for a Full-time Front Desk Host. Our hotel boasts beautiful views of Richardson Bay and Mt. Tam on one side, and being next to Hwy 101, offers convenient access to San Francisco and greater Marin. We are an independently run hotel, with a strong service ethic, and are always looking for new and better ways to create a great stay for our guests. Hotel experience is a definitely a plus, but we are also willing to train someone who is inclined towards hospitality, is eager to learn, and has a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Please read further if you think this might be you!
1. Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English (speak, read, write) with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
2. Past experience in a customer service oriented position
3. Computer literate.
4. Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
5. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of interpersonal communications and situations with both guests and employees.
6. Ability to work well under pressure of check-in/check-out of guests and handle multiple tasks at once.
7. High school graduate.
8. Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
9. Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
1. Previous guest relations training
2. Previous experience with automated property management system
3. Previous hotel experience.
Candidates must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
Shifts are 7am to 3pm, or 3pm to 11pm.
Acqua Hotel offers a competitive hourly wage and benefit package to full-time employees.
We look forward to hearing from you
Immediate opening for a full-time operations assistant at Laurel Whole Plant Organics in Sausalito for a dependable, detail-oriented, organized individual!
We are looking for positive helping hands for our rapidly growing luxury skin care company. We focus on locally farmed, biodynamic, raw ingredients, and our line is 100% free of parabens, synthetic fragrances, GMOs, carcinogens, and toxic chemicals of any kind. Our passion is pure and effective skin care.
We are a small business and a small team - we feel like a family, enjoy what we do, and work very hard together on a daily basis. Our office environment is casual, but is very fast-paced and professional. This is a full-time entry-level position with shifts during typical business hours Monday - Saturday.
- Customer care experience
- Phone étiquette
- Interest in beauty products and green living
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Responsible, dependable and reliable
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Team player and self-starter
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, friendly, and professional
- Strong work ethic
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Reliable transportation
- Estheticians (or other beauty/wellness pros) welcome - not required
- Retail customer service
- Telephone customer service on occasion
- Assist Marketing Director with management of social media accounts
- Email customer service; skin consultations, product recommendations, general product inquiries
- Assist with packaging and shipping customer orders
- Labeling and boxing products after production
- Assist with general office tasks
- Cleaning and maintaining of the studio
- Running errands as needed
Medical Benefits (available to full-time employees):
- Kaiser Silver HMO Medical Plan with employer contribution after 60 days of employment
- Delta Dental HMO Dental Plan after 60 days of employment
Please send us your resume or if you don't have a resume send us an email and tell us about yourself in order to be considered. This is an entry-level position, so we're not looking to hire someone based on their past work history, although we certainly do consider the relevance of it. We have a small team so what's most important to us when hiring new employees is knowing if the new employee will fit in well with our existing team and the culture that we have built. Please take the time to tell us about yourself, why you think you'd excel in this position, and why you desire to work for us. We'd love to get to know you as a human, not a piece of paper.
We welcome all races, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, and genders!
Small Calistoga boutique hotel seeks part time Night Auditor
Respond to all guest requests between 11pm and 7am
Provide exceptional service to all Hotel guests
Posting and balancing charges and settlements for room, restaurant and spa
Reset the systems for the next day's operations
Balance and reconciles accounts for accuracy room revenue, restaurant room charges, spa room charges and credit cards.
Prepare reports and enter data in certain reports
Balance and audit for accuracy
Complete and transmit daily management and some accounting reports and supporting documents
Act as Hotel front desk agent during night hours
Assist in booking room reservations
Assist in answering hotel phone calls and notifying guests of message
May assist with other duties as assigned, including but not limited to:
Property walks during the course of the night (overnight security duties)
Assist guests as needed, enforce quiet-hours policy
mathematical skills and computing skills
Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with other departments and guests
Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Previous Night Audit experience a plus
Busy 157 room Hilton Garden Inn San Mateo (sanmateo.hgi.com) seeks outgoing, professional person to work at our front desk. Must have excellent customer service skills. Previous customer service experience is required, but hotel experience is not. We will train you.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality is a must. If you are shy or introverted then this is not the job for you.
2. Must be available for flexible work schedules to include mornings, nights, weekends and holidays which change from week to week.
3. Ability to multitask with check-ins, check-outs, telephones, guest requests, etc.
4. Strong communication and organizational skills.
5. Ability to problem solve and use common sense.
Medical and dental benefits offered after successful completion of 60 day probationary period. Excellent travel benefits offered at the following chains: Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Embassy Suites, Doubletree, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites.
Apply online or show up in person to fill out an application at 2000 Bridgepointe Circle, San Mateo. Pay is $16/hour.
Do you have a passion for working with dogs? Urban Pooch Training & Fitness Center is looking to add a dynamic new member to our Front of House team. We are a growing company and are looking for a positive, confident, and dedicated dog lover to join our Pooch Pack.
Our state-of-the-art, 10,000sqf facility in Bowmanville is the premier spot for dog training in Chicago. We offer amazing Nose Work, Agility, Rally, Puppy, Reactive and Obedience Classes. Our company’s daycare was also named the Best Dog Daycare in Chicago by the Chicago Reader. We always strive to be the best in what we do!
This dedication to high-quality service comes down to our wonderful staff. We want people with a passion for dogs, customer service and teamwork. If you think that sounds like you, please see below for information on how to apply.
Requirements to apply:
To apply for the position, Send your resume & cover letter to Murphy@UrbanPoochTraining.com . If you do not provide a cover letter AND resume, you will not be considered for the position.
Bonjour! Toadal Fitness is hiring for front desk receptionists to join our team!
We are looking to hire outgoing, friendly people who absolutely LOVE working with people committed to their health! We have part and possibly full time positions available at our Live Oak, West Side, and Scotts Valley locations.
ALL front desk applicants should have:
Please apply with your resume/ cover letter detailing your experience.
Please be sure to list which locations you are available to work at, and your hours of availability.
NO PHONE CALLS, please. No smoking or drug use, please.
Merci for your time :)
Basecamp Tahoe City is looking for a full-time Front Desk Host to join our team!
About us: we're built for exploring. Our truly unique and quirky design creates a casual and fun experience for our guests. We have smores, bunkbeds, and awesome suggestions for our guests to get outside for an authentic Tahoe experience. If you're looking to be an ambassador of Tahoe who helps host travelers to our area, check us out at www.basecamphotels.com!
The Front Desk is the center of most guest contact at the hotel, and so this position works with all departments, and even encompasses some food and beverage handling (we're happy to train). This position includes concierge duties, and often requires problem solving with tact and sincerity in order to address guest issues.
BENEFITS include a Dental insurance plan, Commuter Benefits, 401K and Paid Sick Time.
Thanks for checking us out! Interested? Call, email, or drop by. We look forward to hearing from you. Basecamp Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants and employees of all backgrounds. M/F/D/V/SO
Front Desk Agent
Hotel Del Sol
You will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will warmly and enthusiastically greet arriving guests and assist them with check in/out to ensure they are comfortable and feel welcome while also providing information. You will promote hotel services and amenities to the guests.
• Enthusiastically welcome our guests, anticipate their needs, assist them with check in and check out, and respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day
• Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to guests and associates
• Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
• Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
• Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
• Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detai l to ensure accuracy and efficiency
• Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
• Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others and assisting them with cash transactions.
• People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
• Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
• A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.
We’re a 1950s motor lodge turned boutique hotel, complete with palm trees and a sparkling saltwater pool. Our recently refurnished rooms are playful, colorful and come in all shapes and sizes offering rooms with adjoining rooms and suites. Located in San Francisco’s Marina District, guests can enjoy neighborhood attractions like the Marina Green, Fort Mason Center and Fisherman’s Wharf, as well countless shopping and dining destinations on Union and Chestnut Streets.
We are looking for reliable and responsible, customer service oriented folks who are interested in working the fitness industry. Need to be computer literate, answer phones professionally and politely, book appointments, handle customer issues. Open or close the club and available on weekends. Please provide a resume and references
Popular, friendly Tahoe Vista resort is seeking a reliable, self-motivated person with excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude. P/T or F/T. This position includes a wide variety of duties-everything from office work, helping guests, preparing breakfast, baking brownies and cookies, kitchen clean-up, checking cottages and watering the gardens. Please apply in person or e-mail your resume. Rustic Cottages Resort 7449 North Lake Blvd. Tahoe Vista, CA.
Deer Park Retirement Community is looking for a customer service focused Over Night Concierge Associate to join our team of rock stars! Candidates must be flexible to work 11:00pm-7:00am shift and possibly weekends.
For more information about our company please visit our website.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
Staffs reception desk. Monitors telephone calls, email, fax machine, resident call system, and exit alarm system. Performs clerical and general cleaning/porter duties.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
-Must be 18 years of age.
-Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, with residents and staff.
-Meet state related requirements (if applicable to position).
-Ability to work in a team setting and be a team player.
-Maintain a positive, respectful, and professional approach with coworkers and residents.
-Ability to keep all business and operations information confidential.
-Possess organizational skills.
-Possess excellent customer service and public relations skills.
-Ability to work under time constraints and meet department deadlines while adhering to policies, procedures, and standards.
-Ability to periodically move about on foot in the community to perform security checks and assist residents, particularly for long distances or periods.
-Experience in computer use and relevant software applications are preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
-Staffs reception desk during assigned period.
-Represents the Community to visitors in professional, courteous, friendly manner.
-Graciously greets all residents and visitors and politely assist them as necessary.
-Performs clerical duties as directed.
-Maintains Resident and guest Register, daily communication log entry, and completes daily checklist log.
-Maintain a clean work space, community entrance, lobby, and hydration station.
-Promptly answers telephone, directing incoming communications to appropriate person.
-Monitors fax machine, directing incoming communications to appropriate person.
-Performs frequent security checks to ensure safety of the Community and its residents.
-Monitors and responds to resident call and exit alarm systems and handles emergency procedures immediately. -Contacts 911 if necessary and notifies management and families if a resident requires assistance.
-Maintains inventory control system for all office supplies and notifies manager of any needed supplies; orders such supplies as directed by Business Office Manager.
-Performs simple, routine maintenance of office equipment.
-Print and fold the weekly menu and monthly calendar and fold dining napkins.
-Performs housekeeping functions in common area by vacuuming and spot cleaning carpets; removing cobwebs from ceilings and walls; and dusting furniture, shelves, light fixtures, and other surfaces.
-Perform maintenance duties for residents such as unclogging toilets, turning off water to leaking faucets, mopping up overflowing sinks or toilets, and delivering toilet paper.
-Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Job Type: Part-time with a potential for Full-Time
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week: 20-29
Pay Frequency: Bi-weekly or Twice monthly
Busy acupuncture office seeking Part-time Administrative Front Desk Assistant in Oakland
Seeking a people person with excellent organizational skills
Do you consider yourself an office superstar? Do you value a job well done? Do you love connecting with people and making them feel welcome? Are you a natural multi-tasker who can shift back and forth from one task to another with ease? Do you have a calm, warm and professional demeanor? Are you a fast learner who loves working independently? If so, I'd love to meet you!
Job Responsibilities range from, but are not limited to:
- Create a sense of warmth and professionalism with clients - Maintain a calm, serene and quiet spa-like environment - Communication with clients in person, via phone and email - Prepping, tidying and stocking treatment rooms in between clients - Sending insurance claims to medical biller, insurance follow up - Scheduling patient appointments, selling herbs and other products and keeping track of receivables. - Ordering and stocking of products and clinic supplies, inventory tracking, expense tracking - General office upkeep and maintenance, tidying, tending plants. - Patient follow up, correspondence, creating receipts and other documents, managing and creating spreadsheets - Help creating newsletters, marketing materials, educational materials - Filing, organizing of office
*Your Skills and Experience:*
-Warm, friendly, grounded and professional demeanor. -Ability to work independently and be self-motivated. -A quick, adaptive learner with attention to detail. -Proficiency and absolute comfort with Mac computers and common programs such as Mac Pages, Numbers, PDF, Excel, Internet research is a must. -Experience working with Illustrator, Quickbooks, Facebook, Instagram, writing content, creating email newsletters via Mailchimp, and/or experience with social media marketing are a plus.
You are detailed-oriented, resourceful, reliable. One year minimum experience in customer service and admin work is required. Insurance billing, medical office experience would be helpful, though not necessary. Plus if you are interested in women’s health and acupuncture. Great opportunity for an acupuncture student to learn the business side. Preference given to long term candidates.
Part-time position: 18 hours. Hours are not flexible: Tuesday 2:00pm-7:30pm and Wednesday 1:30-7:30pm and Friday 7:45am to 2:00pm. Hours have potential to increase over time with demonstrated capability. Pay is DOE. 30 day probation/training period. This is a permanent position and not a summer job.
Please send your resume as a PDF file. Only PDF files will be opened.
Who we are:
Karma Yoga Mission Statement: Karma Yoga strives to create upbeat movement classes built around the core concepts of yoga. Our ultimate goal it cultivate a space where like-minded people can gather, grow, move and inspire one another on and off the mat.
As a member of the front staff your job is to create an inviting & inclusive environment for all guests at Karma Yoga. In your role you will handle an array of actions from taking care of guests needs, checking them in to class, answering questions around memberships, to light housekeeping; all while making timely and strategic decisions to resolve any issues that may arise. You will demonstrate consistent 360 vision and will always be in action and proactive with the work that needs to be done in studio. You will communicate efficiently and effectively with your colleagues and management team to assure optimal guest experience occurs and any issues that may arise are taken care of in a respectable and timely manner.
Your role responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
Karma Yoga is looking for positive and energetic individuals with a love for yoga, a talent for customer service and an enthusiasm for personal growth to support our front desk operations. Must be friendly, agile and solution focused!
We are looking for someone who can start ASAP
: 4 days of availability, 1 being a weekend shift (either Saturday or Sunday) please note that one weekend day is a must in order to support the needs of the business. You will be scheduled anywhere from 3-4 days a week.
We are currently in search of staff who can support the following shifts in addition to weekend availability:
Monday - Friday- 5:15-8:30am
10:30am-2pm (Friday only)
Interested applicants with the above availability, please email a copy of your resume along with a cover letter/intro letter that includes a brief description of your availability, your background and why you want to work at Karma Yoga -- we'd love to get a sense of who you are and how you'd fit in with us. Applications that do not include resumes and introduction letters detailing the above will not be accepted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Simply Green Day Spa is an all-natural nail care, massage and skin care day spa. We are currently accepting applications for a talented, energetic Front Desk Coordinator to become a part of our team. We are looking for individuals who are team oriented, positive, loyal, dependable, enthusiastic and creative. This is an exciting opportunity for those who enjoy a great work environment.
Front Desk Coordinator responsibilities include:
Please copy and paste resume to reply email. Do not send attachments.
Granite Peak Management is a multi-dimensional property management company with several property service and rental brands in the Truckee, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows and Tahoe City regions. We are seeking customer service oriented staff to run our front of the house operations with varied hours available between 8am and 10 pm.
We are currently seeking great candidates to work 2 midweek shifts from 8am to 5pm and/or several evening shifts from 5pm to 10pm including Friday and Saturday nights.
As a Front Desk Agent, you will greet customers, check them in and out of their rooms, provide insight into the region and strive to exceed their needs.
Must have great customer service skills, and have the ability to learn our software including some Microsoft Office.
Pay is $14 to $15 p/hr depending on experience and you will be eligible for a $250 bonus if you hired by 7/1 and stay through Labor Day.
Please apply online
We are looking to add to our friendly and professional team. We require a qualified Front Desk Receptionist to work on a part-time basis.
With modern facilities, quality products and an easygoing, relaxed atmosphere, LASH & LUXE is a great place to be!
We are looking for:
• a reliable and friendly team player
• a self-motivated individual and who is highly organized
• a good communicator with excellent customer service skills
Receptionist Job Duties:
* Welcomes guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Warmly greeting clients, walking them to the proper beauty station and alerting assigned technicians of their arrival
* Booking and confirming appointments via phone and email
* Processing transactions (cash and credit cards) and issuing receipts
* Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
In this role you will be working in a positive environment with professional staff who have expansive knowledge in the industry. In return, you will be offered award wages and you will be working in great conditions.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume.
Are you ready to help make a difference in the lives of others? How about work for a company with core values that include kindness, respect and thanks? Can you say that your career is your passion?
At BURN Pilates, we are here to tell you that you can have all of these things and more when you become part of our amazing Front Desk team!
We are looking for energetic and positive Front Desk Agents who are reliable, detail-oriented, and fun for our Inner Sunset, Mission and Russian Hill studios! You must have excellent customer service skills, a passion for fitness, and enthusiasm for promoting BURN's message.
We are looking to fill permanent part time positions for approximately 8-11 hours per week, with the possibility of additional shifts. Working hours will be 2 or 3 morning and/or evening shifts plus being able to sub on weekends. You will be trained to work at all 3 studios and will need to be available to work or sub at multiple locations. Exact shift times will be determined later, but example weekday shifts are listed below:
Mornings: Monday - Friday 5:45 AM - 10:30 AM (or 1:30 PM)
Evenings: Monday - Friday 4:30 PM - 8:30 PM
*** All Agents must be able to sub weekends as needed***
Saturday: 7:45AM - 1:30 PM (or 12:30 PM)
Sunday: 8:15 AM- 1:00 PM (or 12 PM)
In addition to a competitive hourly wage, benefits include free classes, paid training, teacher apprenticeships, and lots of potential growth within the organization. We're expanding and this is an excellent opportunity to learn about the fitness industry and grow with us!
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Opening and closing the studio for business.
- Maintaining a clean, well-organized studio during shifts.
- Cleaning up the exercise room after classes (vacuuming mats, spray mopping floors, cleaning mirrors, etc).
- Light bathroom cleaning.
- Light on-site laundry duties.
- Answering phones and returning calls/voicemails.
- Informing and educating clients about services.
- Climbing ladders to occasionally change light bulbs, dust vents and fans.
- One year previous experience in customer service.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Google (Drive, Calendar, GMail).
- MindBody proficiency a plus.
- Must be available to work the shifts listed above, these times are not flexible.
- Must be able to move up to 40lbs and must be able to constantly position self so as to maintain the cleanliness of the studio.
- Must be comfortable on ladders up to 10 feet above ground.
To apply, please follow these instructions:
- Reply to this post with a cover letter telling us about why you're a great candidate, including 3 FUN FACTS about yourself, along with your current resume written/pasted into the body of the email. No attachments will be accepted.
- Please also include: 3 professional references and availability for the shifts mentioned.
- Only apply if you can commit to being a part of the BURN Team for at least 6 months.
Front Desk Receptionist for Yoga & Massage Studio (lower pac hts)compensation: $17 per hour plus commission, FREE YOGA & DISCOUNTED MASSAGE. Part-time The Mindful Body yoga & massage studio in Pacific Heights is looking for a front desk associate. WEEKENDS HOURS REQUIRED. PLEASE BE:
DREAM CANDIDATE HAS:
HOURS: Looking for someone to work 2 - 4 shifts/week
PLEASE REPLY WITH:
We are seeking a grounded, warm, & welcoming Front Desk Administrator to join our team at Oxygen Massage Therapy: a clinically oriented massage practice with three locations in San Francisco. Admin for all 3 locations is handled from our Downtown / SOMA office.
HOURLY RATE: $16-18, depending on experience
BENEFITS: monthly massages!, health savings account, paid sick leave
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Front Desk Administrator is the first point of contact for our clients and a central liaison between our clients and our team of massage therapists. We're looking for a friendly, hardworking individual who excels at empathetic and clear communication. Must be comfortable problem solving, working independently, and tracking multiple projects to completion. This position is based out of our SOMA office, just a few blocks from Montgomery BART.
* Greeting and welcoming clients to our SOMA office
* Answering phones for all 3 locations, scheduling and managing appointments
* Monitoring our email account, replying to client inquiries, alerting management when further follow up is needed
* Educating clients about Massage Therapy and the services we offer
* Diplomatically enforcing our policies
* Creating standard itemized receipts for insurance purposes
* Tracking of HR data and statistics
* Light office chores
Additional projects and plenty of room to grow available for the right individual.
* A welcoming personality and clear understanding of how to maintain professionalism in a casual work environment
* Strong attention to detail
* A proactive approach focused on getting results, not just the paint by numbers approach of procedures
* Clear and precise written and oral communication skills.
* The ability to be firm and charming at the same time
* Basic computer skills and the ability to learn and work online scheduling software
* Basic technical instincts and the ability to work a multi-line phone
* An interest in understanding bodywork and the healing arts, and in educating others about these topics
* Willingness to work one weekend day each week
If you think you're a good fit for this position, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter in PDF FORMAT as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your time and interest.
NO CALLS OR VISITS PLEASE.
Massage Therapy, Administrative, Healing Arts, Front Desk, Receptionist, Phones, Business
Spa Front Desk Host**
Job Overview: Responsible for providing quality guest service as it pertains to checking in/out of spa guests. Must be able to make spa reservations in an accurate and professional manner. Demands accuracy with daily accounting procedures.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Essential Job Functions:
· Check-in and check-out guests in a confident, professional, and friendly manner.
· Provide information on the spa, its facilities and the treatments in a professional and friendly manner.
· Provide gracious and efficient telephone service to guests calling for reservations and other information, promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information.
· Ensure proper credit card procedures are followed at all times.
· Adhere to all cashiering procedure: open, secure and balance out banks to include the verification of all cash, credit cards, and gift certificates during shift.
· Knowledgeable of safety procedures.
· Have the ability (after 6-months of full-time employment) to open/close the spa and all procedures involved.
· Keep the front desk clean and organized.
· Document maintenance needs and submit to proper person.
· Assist massage and treatment therapists with schedules and guests as needed.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
The Continental Inn is seeking a charismatic, friendly and reliable Guest Service Host. The Guest Service Host is responsible for the daily activities at the front desk and the communication with each appropriate hotel department. This role provides the opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience.
Job Description (include, but not limited to):
•Handle guest check-ins/check-outs efficiently and in a professional manner, informing guests of hotel's facilities at time of registration (ie: Pool hours, etc)
•Demonstrate proper telephone etiquette including relaying accurate information and creating reservations
•Respond to guest inquiries and resolve any issues/conflicts
•Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalent and prior hotel experience preferred.
•Time management and multi-tasking skills
•Effective communication and ability to handle conflicts
Shifts Vary: 6:30am - 2:30pm & 2:30pm - 10:30pm
Bilingual Preferred (Spanish)
If interested in the position available, please send us your resume (either Word or PDF format) and tell us a bit about yourself and your availability.
Feel free to come stop by, we wouldn't mind putting a face to your resume. Our address is:
414 Ocean St
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Please ask for Jay
Apply Today! BRING YOUR RESUME BY MON-FRI BETWEEN 2-4PM. The Salon Professional Academy, San Jose, is seeking a Front Desk Coordinator. Located at Westgate Shopping Center, we are the first and only beauty school in California "Endorsed by REDKEN for Excellence in Education," and a DERMALOGICA & PCA Partner School offering courses in Cosmetology and Esthetics.
Greet clients and check out clients
Opening and Closing procedures
Book and confirm appointments
Inventory, pricing and stocking
Manage salon and spa schedule
Manage student schedule
Help Director with day to day activities
Attend team meetings
Sales Goals and Tasks
Follow school procedures and policy
Sales Events and Promotions
Must have previous salon or spa experience. Experience in Envision or Millennium software programs a huge plus
Must have high school diploma or higher level of education
Salon appropriate image
Proficient in basic office programming (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
Positive Attitude a Must
Ability to follow directions and complete tasks
Excellent phone etiquette
LOOKING FOR FRONT DESK COORDINATOR WHO:
Is motivated to succeed
Ability to multitask
Excellent phone etiquette
Excellent customer service skills
Adapts well to change and maintains flexibility
Maintains a patient and friendly demeanor with customers
Learns quickly and efficiently
WHAT WE OFFER:
Competitive hourly wage plus performance incentives
Working in a beautiful, well managed facility
Working in a fun, close-knit, and hard working environment
Being part of a successful team
Salon and Spa services
Please follow these directions, submit your resume, along with at least 2 references via email, with a Subject of "Front Desk Coordinator"
We look forward to hearing from you!
Spa Front Desk agent-PT
great customer service skills
organizational and detail a plus
Medical, Dental & Vision
Birthday day off
Help with the daily task of running the salon.
Professional and likes to keep up with the currant fashion is important.
We are hiring several positions here at Red Lion Inn & Suites. We are looking for Front Desk Agent, Housekeepers and Maintenance Personal. No experience is necessary though it is helpful as we will provide the training needed to perform the job duties required. Please send resumes to the email address that can be found within this posting or you can call the hotel directly and ask to speak with Megan. Thank you
The front desk agent/night auditor is responsible for checking guests in and out, posting room charges, filing daily guest folios and organizing paperwork, balancing all charges for the day, answering phones, handling guest needs, helping other departments, getting breakfast started, preparing daily reports, communicating with all shifts, walking property and several other duties. The night auditor must be able to work independently and overnight hours.