(read to the end for how to apply)
We are searching for a new part time front desk manager at our thriving holistic family chiropractic center near Lake Merritt. We are an office that is dedicated to providing comprehensive and compassionate chiropractic care to people of all ages, especially families, and including babies! The front desk manager is the face of our office in person, on the phone, and the heart of the administrative systems. We are looking for that special person who can shine!
Our office is warm and friendly and we are like a family. The location is stellar for walks and yummy lunch.
This job requires multi-tasking, including the demands of all administrative duties while keeping an eye on the occasional clients' child/baby while the parent is being seen
Filing, answering phones, handling finances/payments (we do not bill insurance), electronic scheduling, inventory, light cleaning/tidying
Representing our office with pride, enthusiasm, and knowledge to all people who walk in our doors
Compassionate and professional client communication via phone, email, and in person
Ability to hold space for clients in pain, in loss, or in joy! Many of our clients are pregnant or have children, so there is a range of stress, of anticipation, and of excitement. Eloquence and compassion are of the utmost importance to work with these families.
Strong interest in chiropractic, in wellness education, and families
Can commit to 2 years minimum.
A virgo-type personality is a strong preference for this job. Acute attention to detail is necessary in this fast paced environment.
2 positions available:
Starting pay is $19/hr. plus bonus system
We will only consider you if you respond to this posting with a personal note on why you are appropriate for this position at our particular office along with your resume. Tell us your communication style, your goals, and why this type of position excites you. What do you know about chiropractic, about families and about running an office. Do research on us, let us know what interests you about our office.
Yoga Studio Front Desk
Grace Yoga -- Millbrae
Grace Yoga is a small boutique studio located in downtown Millbrae. The position offers flexible hours and a working atmosphere that is warm and peaceful.
-Provide excellent customer service including but not limited to greeting customers, answering questions, recommending classes, troubleshooting, in person and via phone/email.
-Accurately check in classes; ring up retail purchases, workshops, packages and gift certificates.
-Uphold communications with Grace Yoga teachers and other staff members including managing teacher substitutions and updating MindBody Online.
-Maintain a clean and organized studio through regular tasks and chores.
-Assist and complete projects as directed by studio owner.
-Self-motivated individual with initiative to undertake tasks without supervision.
-Positive, friendly, helpful, upbeat demeanor, and "can do" attitude.
-Superior written and verbal communication skills.
-Dependable: must arrive and depart work on time and as scheduled.
-Ability to sit, stand, bend, kneel and carry up to 20 pounds.
-Reliable vehicle/mode of transportation.
-Experience curating social media accounts.
-Proficient using MindBody Online software.
-Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
-Proficient in email marketing software, i.e. Constant Contact.
-Marketing and/or sales background.
-Flexible work schedule.
Part Time --Time and days of the week to be determined. Salary commensurate with experience.
Offering Employment SAME DAY
at our hiring fair
Tomorrow December 5th
[bring your state issued ID and Social Security card to be offered employment same day!]
Burke Williams Spa San Jose
355 Santana Row, Suite # 2010
San Jose, CA 95128
come in anytime between 9am and 1pm
*Female Spa Attendant/Laundry*
*Overnight Cleaning Crew*
$500 sign-on bonus
$16.50 per hour
*Front Desk Sales Associate*
up to $36.50 per hour ($16.50+sales commission)
(Click on the position you're interested in for more information)
Arrive anytime between 9am and 1pm
with your resume, state issued ID, and social security card (for tax purposes).
We WILL be offering employment same day to qualified applicants!
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference -- we celebrate it! Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, marital status, physical and mental disability, military and Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Have you ever had a job so fun and so cool you couldn't call it work? That's what you will have if you get hired onto the team at People's Barber. We are currently looking for awesome people to join our teams at our Oakland shop. Our biggest requirement? You must be a fun loving, efficient, customer service professional. Barber shop or Salon background is helpful, but not necessary. We are super busy, so don't think you will be standing around doing your nails. Multi-tasking ability is a plus as we handle hundreds of guests daily. Here's another amazing thing about People's Barber. We have health benefits and our pay structure is higher than anyone else in the industry with quick advancement into lead, or management, positions for those who stand out.
If you want to be part of this awesome shop and team, reply to the email and send us your resume along with availability. We will contact you shortly.
Harrah’s and Harveys is currently in search of a great candidate in Human Resources. This position is an administrative support position to the Human Resources team. Must provide truly exceptional customer service for each guest who enters the Human Resources Employment Center. This position pays between $15.00-$16.00 an hour and is full time.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS: · Proficient in the following functional areas of Human Resources; Employment and the Employment Center’s Front Counter and Team Member Events. · Initiates a friendly greeting with each guest to enter the Human Resources Employment Center. Smiles and makes eye contact and display an upbeat and positive attitude during each interaction. · Creates an entertaining environment for applicants and team members. · Screens and qualifies top talent and schedule interviews for Employment Team. · Administer and process appropriate new hire paperwork and schedule for the New Hire Orientation Program. · Ensures all paperwork is processed accurately and timely for HRIS Specialist. · May assist with other Human Resources areas that may include; Training, FMLA/Risk, HRIS, and Benefits as required. · Respects and maintains confidential elements of the position. · Initiates, owns, and follows up on projects ensuring maximum accuracy.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: · College degree preferred. · One to two years of Human Resources Generalist experience preferred, with proficiency in the Employment area.
QUALIFICATIONS: · Literacy and fluency in English, Bilingual preferred · Computer proficiency · Ability to type 50 words per minute. · Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with people on all levels. · Demonstrated organizational and planning skills. · Must be detail oriented. · Able to take ownership of project through completion. · Must have multi-tasking abilities. · Must have decision making abilities. · Able to react quickly and efficiently to newly presented demands. · Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business · Acts as a role model to other Team Members and always presents oneself as a credit to Caesars Entertainment and encourages others to do the same. · Adheres to all regulatory, company and department policies and procedures
PHYSICAL, MENTAL and ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS: · Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time (8 hours) · Visual and auditory range must include immediate environment. · Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment. · Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the property including stairs and escalators. · Must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, and kneel. Positions that have contact with the public require the ability to work in a noisy
environment, and may be exposed to guests who use tobacco products. Also, non-public contact positions may be required to enter public areas from time to time, in connection with their duties, and may be subject to the same environment. Disclaimer
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Join our unique front desk team at the Green Tortoise Hostel!
We are looking for applicants who are energetic, outgoing, self motivated, and can remain friendly and cool-headed in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for somebody to work Daytime/Evening Shifts. We are a 24 hour business, so occasionally employees are asked to work 3rd shift.
The Green Tortoise Travel Company was founded in 1974 as an alternative and socially interactive way to travel across country, and the hostel in San Francisco opened its doors in 1994. The Green Tortoise hosts backpackers from around the world, and our 24-hour front desk staff is there to ensure the comfort, happiness and safety of all of our guests. We pride ourselves on being a friendly and social hostel and strive to make their San Francisco experience one they will cherish forever.
We are consistently rated one of the best hostels in San Francisco but are always looking for ways to offer better service and hospitality to our community of world travelers.
-Checking guests in and out using our online reservation system (paid training window)
-Accurately recording cash and credit card transactions
-Responding to emails and guest requests
-Checking reservations for discrepancies
-Ensuring the security of our guests by screening visitors and maintaining a constant awareness of the property
-Giving directions and information about what to do in and around San Francisco
-Answering phones with attention to detail
-Keeping the front desk area tidy and well-stocked
-Checking for maintenance issues in guest rooms, bathrooms and common areas
--College degree preferred but not required
--Authorized to work in the USA
--Bilingual a plus -- English proficiency required
--Computer literacy required
--Previous hospitality experience preferred
--Travel experience preferred
--Knowledge of San Francisco and surrounding area
--Part-time would be considered, but full-time is preferred.
--You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends and holidays.
We have a 24-hour front desk with four different shifts
--Evening "Cover": 4:00pm-12:00am
--Starting Hourly Wage is $16
--Please do not call or stop by the hostel.
--Please EMAIL a one page resume and short answers to the following questions:
--Have you stayed in a hostel before? If so, what made it a good or bad experience?
--Which shift(s) would you prefer to work?
--Why would you make a good addition to the Green Tortoise team?
Check out our youtube video to learn more about us!
Colette Salon Spa is a boutique salon specializing in tailored haircuts, styles, and color that unleash your inner glamour look. With its prime location in the bustling Goldcoast area Colette Salon and Spa is committed to bringing cutting-edge hair and beauty techniques to every client. Designed for those who want to look and feel their best while learning tricks of the trade, Colette Salon and Spa brings an element of fun to your day.
We are looking for a Front Desk Salon Coordinator/Shampoo Assitant.
FRONT DESK COORDINATOR/SHAMPOO ASSISTANT:
A skilled salon coordinator can lead a salon from good to great! Do you like to work in a team focused, professional, positive, fast paced, and creative beauty environment? Colette Salon and Spa is seeking to grow our customer service team through the addition of a full/part-time front desk coordinator/shampoo assistant. Qualified individuals will provide our guests with a world-class, yet personalized, customer experience.
• Computerized scheduling (Millennium software)
• Check ins, check outs and appointment scheduling
• In-person and on the phone customer contact
• Leading service providers and customers into beautiful, fulfilling and on-time services
• Retail product sales
• Successful candidates will have direct experience, or an aptitude to learn, creating and deploying salon promotions via
email and social media.
• 1 year of salon, customer service, and/or retail experience preferred.
• Experience with Kevin Murphy and Moroccanoil products beneficial, but not required.
• Fashion orientation required. Qualified candidates will be polished, not pretentious.
• Positive outlook, a sunny disposition, and excellent interpersonal skills are critical!
• Proficient at learning new computer systems and applications.
Tilden Hotel is a boutique hotel located blocks from Union Square, and right across the street from Hilton Union Square. We are looking for Front Desk Agents who have fun at work, excel at guest service, and are reliable. Our lobby is a gathering place for guests as well as locals. You will engage with them, get to know them, and provide a level of authentic service that makes them want to come back.
Have passion for service
1 year or more working in hospitality or retail environment
Are familiar with utilizing a computer
Be proactive in finding things to do when you have down time
Must be hard working & have good work ethic
Experience with Opera or other operating systems a plus
Ability to learn quickly a must
Be an outgoing, friendly person
Because we are a small team and focus on great service and products, we need someone who is extremely reliable and responsible.
If this sounds like you, and you'd like to work for a growing company that lives up to its core values of Acceptance, Integrity, Respect, Fun, and Results, we want to hear from you!
Point Hospitality Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job Type: Full-time
Blades Co. is looking for a professional and responsible new team member (no experience needed). We are known for providing great service to our clients & ensuring they have the best possible experience. The requirements for the job are:
Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time, excellent customer service, good communication, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work well under pressure.
Your goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support.
Country Inn & Suites - a non-smoking facility, seeking Front Desk Agent, Sun Through Thu Morning 6am - 2pm shift - FULL TIME, qualified front desk person with excellent telephone and customer service skills. Must be able to multi-task, work independently, friendly, energetic, and detail oriented. Duties include checking in guest, checking out guest and making reservations. Candidate must be able to work weekends and holidays. 8hr shifts.
Call Parry @ 650.508.1800 to schedule an interview and to fill out the application form.
We are recruiting for, four separate positions: Full time/Part Time Receptionist, Esthetician, Nail tech and Hair Stylist. We are well established and growing salon and spa. If you are energetic, have positive attitude and are a team player apply now!
Responsibilities for receptionist include: giving ultimate customer service, answering phones, scheduling appointments, greet customers, product sales, inventory, ordering, as well as the daily tasks. Must be organized, willing to learn, computer literate, and able to multi-task. Room to grow for the right candidate for a manager position. Some flexibility on hours. Willing to work some evening hours is a must. Social media/website/marketing experience an added plus.
If this sounds like what your looking for please respond with your resume or call.
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR HEALTH, WELLNESS & BEAUTY? Then join Sirius Day Spa as a Spa Coordinator! We are currently hiring for the Gainey Ranch location in Scottsdale and a future Phoenix location.
What makes Sirius Day Spa different? We provide all of those luxurious spa services that everyone desires, under one roof, in convenient locations with memberships that encourage our guests to receive multiple services.
We are looking for passionate, friendly team players.
What we are looking for:· Sales experience is preferred· Ability to work weekends and a flexible schedule· Positive, friendly, and upbeat· Professional appearance and attitude· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Spa Services include:· Skin Care (Facials, Microdermabrasion, Peels)· Blow Dry Salon· Waxing· Body Wraps (Deep Sea Mud & Infrared)· Manicures and Pedicures· Eyelash Extensions· Teeth Whitening· Massage Therapy
Benefits:· Discounts on services and retail products· Training program
$15 - $18 an hour
Part-time front desk receptionist at a spa located on West Portal Avenue, San Francisco.
Looking for someone motivated and ready to engage with clients. Perfect job for college students; local residents preferred.
Dress code: Office wear; No jeans, bare shoulders, cut-offs/ripped clothing, sneakers, graphic t-shirts.
Employee Benefits: Complimentary spa services & retail products at 50% off
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour or more, depending on experience
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Upscale EGEA Spa in downtown Evanston seeks a full-time receptionist with strong customer service skills for shifts including evenings and weekends. We offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, and an employee discount on products and services.
- A warm, friendly, and professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Evening & Weekend availability
- Leadership skills
Previous spa experience is a plus.
- Guest check-in and check-out (process payment)
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Make treatment and product recommendations for guests
- Respond to guest concerns
- Other related duties as required
- Provide an exceptional guest experience; maintain an atmosphere of calm and relaxation.
- Treat each guest and co-worker with courtesy, respect and dignity.
- Communicate effectively with peers, management, front and back of the house employees; practice effective listening: (seek to understand).
- Understand treatments, reservations, booking times, and retail.
- Maintain company standards throughout the spa including tidiness of the immediate work area and other areas of the spa.
EGEA offers a variety of Wellness-focused Services including Massage, Facials, Acupuncture, and Natural Manicure and Pedicure Services. EGEA also offers medi-spa services including LHR, photo facial, skin resurfacing and skin tightening.
If interested, please send your resume. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Steel + Lacquer is looking for a guest service and sales expert! We are a hair salon named Steel + Lacquer located in mid-market/SOMA.
We are in search of a full time Front Desk Expert.
You will be the first impression of our brand, representing us and providing our clients with experience that sets us apart from other salons!
Guest care and customer service: phone skills, scheduling/rescheduling appointments with precision, answering questions regarding services, handling all guests with professionalism. Closing transactions using salon protocol, while offering retail and home care options. Multi tasking using software i.e SalonRunner and Square.
Sales: Retail of products that you will be educated on, Pre booking clients next service with us, specials and promotions, referrals, gift cards, and up selling products.
Brand Code/Dress Code – the ability to maintain and present a fashionable, professional image following our brand code requirements of dress, hair, etc.
Continued Education – learning new products, services and creating scripts to professionally offer these items, as well as customer service workshops.
The ability to work independently, as well as work as a team.
The ability being self-motivated and find productive activities during slower periods of business.
The ability to build and maintain positive, healthy interpersonal relationships with other team members.
Light housekeeping duties to maintain cleanliness of the salon; sweep up hair, water plants, wash dishes and laundry.
Placing product and supply orders and updating inventory.
Updating reports in Excel.
Helping with general salon upkeep as needed.
The ideal candidate will...
Be able to multi-task: the salon gets busy; someone will be checking in while you're making someone's appointment and the phone is ringing.
Have an interest in sales.
Be organized and ensure the day runs smoothly.
Be courteous: you're the first face the client sees when they walk in and the first voice they hear over the phone.
Have a great personality!
Please send your resume to us if these descriptions match you! We look forward to reviewing your resume and meeting you in person. Do not call the salon to inquire; just come on in!
Karma Yoga is Hiring for Front Desk Cleaning Support
Karma Yoga is a chic, energetic Power Yoga and Hot Pilates studio located on Union Street in the heart of Cow Hollow. We are so excited to be looking for talented individuals to join the team!
Imagine yourself working in a positive, upbeat studio surrounded by fun, passionate, outgoing teammates, pursuing your love of wellness and mindfulness.
We are looking for part-time employees who love taking yoga and hot pilates classes and will work with a positive attitude to help keep our studio clean and safe for all!
This is a cleaning position with limited hours but a great way to get involved with the studio, take classes, and earn a little extra money in the process.
Shifts consist of:
Interested applicants please email a copy of your resume with a brief description of your availability and why you want to work at Karma Yoga. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Grove Inn is family-owned, boutique Inn in the heart of San Francisco.
Are you excited about what this city has to offer? Do you know our neighborhoods, restaurants, bars, music, arts, and culture? Are you interested in meeting people from all over the world?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about ensuring our guests have a great experience in and around San Francisco!
40 hours a week, in varying shifts (7AM-3PM, or 2PM to 10PM, depending on shift setup), and may include holidays and weekends.
• Handling of all guest interactions: check-in/out, reservations, e-mail and phone requests.
• Cleaning staff supervision and assistance as needed.
• Anticipatory and professional handling of guests's needs and expectations.
• Task prioritization and high attention to detail.
• Assisting guests with suggestions and recommendations.
• Keeping stock of inventory levels of all items (food, room amenities, supplies, etc.)
• Setting up and hosting breakfast for hotel guests.
Skills needed for this position include:
• Greeting guests with a smile and positive attitude.
• Actively looking for new ways to help enhance guests' experience.
• Able to work well even under pressure.
• Convey information effectively and efficiently.
• Good listener and knowledgable of cultural nuances worldwide.
• Meticulous data input and timely email correspondence.
• Communicate effectively in English (written and verbal)
• Bi-/Multilingualism not a requirement, but certainly a plus!
• City navigation (buses, taxis, bike rentals) and tourist attractions around the Bay Area.
• Knowledge of restaurants, bars, walking tours, and city guide tours.
• Familiarity with, and enthusiasm for the hospitality business is a plus.
• Computer skills (e-mail, web browsing, spreadsheets, word processing).
• Up-to-date with transportation and restaurant apps.
• Integrity and honesty, a positive work ethic, and with a pro-active, friendly attitude. • Experience with working in a team.
• Culturally and socially orientated, with a keen awareness of different cultures and their traditions.
• Professional appearance and calm demeanor.
• 1-2 month training period starts at $18, subsequent hourly rate will be set depending on experience and performance during training.
Please respond to this job posting with your resume and cover letter indicating your qualifications for this position, and why it meets your personal expectations of a job. We look forward to hearing from you
Immediate opening for Front Desk Associate
Quality Inn and Suites Santa Rosa
3000 Santa Rosa Ave 95407
The Lake Merritt Hotel is a unique and beautiful senior living setting, near downtown and across the street from the lake. Our residents are independent and discerning, and we offer them a high level of customer service.
This position is for the evening shift, 3:30PM-11:30PM on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. The regular schedule will create a 32-hour workweek, which is eligible for benefits, including paid time off.
The concierge must be reliable, punctual, customer-service oriented and able to relate to seniors. Other shifts sometimes become available and there will be opportunities for additional hours.
Please send a resume and a brief cover letter.
Snap Fitness 24-7 a supportive neighborhood gym is hiring! Are you looking for a position with varied responsibilities in a team environment? Do you have passion and enthusiasm for helping people? Do you bring urgency and enthusiasm to your work? Duties include selling memberships, customer service, admin duties, general cleaning, business-to-business marketing and more. Ability to work evenings and Saturdays is required. Up to 25 hours per week.
1.Generates tours and appointments for new members. Ensures every member knows and follows club rules.
2. Sells and closes memberships for the club by providing information, reviewing fitness goals and motivating individuals to begin an exercise program. Training provided.
3. Helps create and follows sales plan to meet and exceed sales goals, including individual memberships, PT sessions, in-club and event attendance by members.
4. Initiates, develops and maintains a personalized relationship with each member, while educating members to achieve a healthier way of life.
5. Displays willingness to create new business, individual and corporate, through marketing'
6. Helps members stay positively engaged in the club.
7. Maintains accurate accounting and member records.
Please forward your resume, NO phone calls please.
Serenity spa is hiring. We are located steps from the gondola in Heavenly Village. Serenity spa Front Desk Receptionist/retail clerk MUST HAVE SPA OR HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE or retail experience.
Job summary: The spa front desk receptionist is responsible for the reception area at the spa. Includes the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding spa services and products, booking all appointments, checking the guest into the computer system and charging for services performed. You will also be responsible for the selling of retail products in the gift shop.
Position requirements: *must be able to work flexible hours *must be detailed orientated and have ability to multi-task *Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast paced environment *must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills *Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly, positive and outgoing personality *Excellent communication, listening, and computer skills *must be a team player
Academy of Art University is currently hiring part-time Campus Hosts, or front desk greeters, to provide customer service to guests and students visiting our various buildings located throughout San Francisco. If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply today.
Campus Hosts may be scheduled up to 40 hours per week for 37.5 weeks per year. Work is scheduled during the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters only. This means you have time off between each semester to pursue personal interests. The Academy has the following shifts available:
Applicants may send resumes to email@example.com.
Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts is a leading Bay Area private healthcare college offering an extensive variety of nursing and allied healthcare programs such as: Vocational Nurse, Psychiatric Technician and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN pathway) as well as Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant and Phlebotomy Technician and healthcare programs: Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant, Ultrasound Technology, MRI, Radiologic Technology, and Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Imaging.
We are currently seeking a Front Desk Representative for our campus in San Mateo, CA.
The Front Desk Representative [FDR] is the initial interface for potential students and is important to the overall image of the campus (professionalism, credibility, etc.). Initial questions are answered and determinations are made by the FDR to properly screen and direct calls whether they are prospective students, clinical sites, partners, vendors, employees, or active students. The FDR will answer basic questions and screen initial callers to ensure they understand program requirements and then enter their information into the GE. Those people not initially ready to explore an education with Gurnick will be placed in the lead pipeline for "parallel path activities (lead nurturing) -- invites to future events / seminars, educational newsletters, etc. It is critical that any promises / commitments made for information are noted in the GE's "to do list and followed through on in a timely way.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Take messages and notes for faculty and operational staff
• Receive calls from people interested in Gurnick programs and inform them of minimum entrance requirements for the program
• Schedule admissions appointments for those people who meet minimum requirements
• Enter everyone who inquires about the program and as much information about their current situation into the CRM for parallel path activities
• Proctor and scoring of entrance exams (not to interpret or deliver results - FAA is responsible for this)
• Order office supplies for campus which will be approved by Campus Administrative Manager
• Maintain student break room supplies and coffee
• Check out library materials in the library log
• Update Admissions and Financial Aid calendars as required (call in changes and reschedules)
• Aid Campus Director / Campus Administrative Manager in maintaining campus equipment and facilities
• Back up AA for school tours
• Proctoring HESI and NHA exams if requested by Campus Director / Campus
• Order medical scrubs, supplies, etc. as directed by the Program Coordinator / Associate Program Director
• Receive payments from students and provide receipts -- give to Campus Director / Campus Administrative Manager
• Direct students to SSC or Registrar for transcript requests or other programmatic forms, etc.
• Copy all certificates, diplomas, etc. submitted by prospective students for the FAA or AA if they are not available to receive directly
• Update GEGI after entrance exam appointments have been met and call to reschedule any missed appointments. This includes the management of callbacks to prospective students to schedule / reschedule appointments
• Distribute pre-requisite and core program textbooks as required
• Prepare and participate in Campus Staff meetings as directed by the Campus Director
• Participate in scheduled evaluation and goal setting meetings with direct manager
• Ensure that GAMA student records / files comply with accreditation and governmental agencies rules and policies (including, but not limited to -- ABHES, BVNPT, ARMRIT, JRCERT, JRC-DMS, DOE, etc.
To the degree that:
• Visitors to the campus are greeted professionally and directed in an efficient manner
• Prospective students are given excellent customer service and accurate information on the program
• Leads are efficiently and accurately entered into the GEGI
• Follow up reminders are managed and completed in a timely way (reminders should not be more than 7 days old and email inquiries are called within 1 business hour or less)
• Admissions and Financial Aid calendars are updated in a timely way (if requested by the AA and FAA)
• Processes and procedures are accurately followed
• Personal evaluations and goal setting are worked on and updated as per the meeting with their direct report
• High School Diploma
• One year experience in administrative or related field
• One year experience in customer service
Bodega Bay Lodge located in beautiful Bodega Bay is seeking a full time Front Desk Agent to join our team. The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience, excellent communication skills, superior attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure and have knowledge of the surrounding areas.
Weekend and holiday shifts are a must. Training will take place on all shifts. If you are unable or unwilling to work holiday's or variable shifts please do not submit your resume for consideration.
Bodega Bay Lodge is just a short 30 min easy commute from Santa Rosa, We offer competitive wages, vacation, sick, & holiday time as well as medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, flex spending plan and discounts to our sister properties plus many other employee incentives.
Interested candidates can respond to this posting or apply on line. We look forward to receiving your application.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Rancho Cordova / Folsom has immediate opening for experienced Front Desk Agent / Night Auditor. This position will be part-time, two evening and two Night Audit shifts per week, Sun-Wed.
We are asking that only persons with previous hotel Front Desk experience apply. Familiarity with Opera PMS is a huge plus. Starting wage is $12 per hour.
For consideration, please respond with resume to this post. DO NOT contact the hotel directly via telephone, it will only disqualify you from consideration.
Recently named best Pilates studio in the SF Bay Area, MNTSTUDIO is more than just a place where you go to exercise. It's a community, a place where you can, through exercise and meaningful connections, improve your life and transform into a happier, healthier, more vibrant YOU.
We're seeking new friendly faces to work our Front Desk and set the tone for the unmatched client experience at MNT.
Interest in health and wellness
Passion for customer service
Punctual, reliable, enthusiastic, and personable
Availability early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends
Open/close the studio
Check in clients
Tidy up the studio space
Address client concerns and questions in person, via email, and phone
Support the management team with events, long term projects, and other MNT initiatives
Type of Employment: Part-time employee with benefits available at 20 hours per week (health, vision, 401k)
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for our brand. We are a high-growth company looking for hyper-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail. **Please note that this is a Destination SOUL and is a temporary part-time hourly role. The studio will be open from 11/20-3/31.
Concept hotels is a young, exciting and GROWING boutique hotel company in Northern California. Each of our properties has a distinct personality that is expressed through design, amenities and service. We are looking for YOU - an experienced energetic, friendly, detail oriented team player for the current open position:
Full-Time Front Desk Supervisor
LOCATION: Alpine Inn & Suites, Daly City,CA
Full -Time Front Desk Supervisor
-- Sick Pay
- Employee free room program
- Employee Bonus program
-Opportunity for growth
-Good Company Culture
-Team Building Outings
-High School Degree or Higher
-Customer service experience
- F/T Front Desk Supervisor must have hotel experience along with experience in a supervisory role
-High School Degree or Higher
-6 months+ hotel front desk experience.
- Effective Communication skills
- Friendly personality
- Good team player
- Good listener
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume to the email
. Make reservations and handle guest accounts
. Check-in and check-out guests in a timely manner
. Answer phones in a professional tone and aid in any guest inquiries about the hotel or the surrounding area
. Maintain and refine the level of service offered at the hotel
. Flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays
. Speak fluent English
. Focus, passion, creativity and strong interpersonal skills
. Experience preferred, but not required
The Villa Montes Hotel is a boutique hotel offering a unique and memorable experience to anyone traveling to the bay area. We offer 41 deluxe, colorful rooms and suites, as well as a spa and fitness center. Being in such a culturally vibrant region as the San Francisco Bay Area, the Villa Montes Hotel caters to business and leisure travelers from all over the world. We consistently strive to provide one of a kind customer service and are seeking a candidate that can not only meet but exceed our expectations. WE WILL TRAIN YOU.
Please contact Chris Tagunicar via email for more information or to schedule an interview and a brief tour. Please include resume.
Beach Street Inn and Suites is hiring a front desk host!
We are looking for a friendly, experienced customer service agent to join our small hotel team as a front desk host. If you love working with the public and helping create a memorable experience for our guests then you might be just who we are looking for.
Responsibilities will include:
Greeting and checking in guests in a friendly and professional manner.
Taking reservations and ensuring that reservations are accurate.
Answer guest questions about the hotel and Santa Cruz.
Handle guest complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
Serve as the hotel concierge, assisting guests with making their experiences of Santa Cruz memorable.
The ideal candidate possesses impeccable integrity and takes great pride in producing high quality work.
Minimum 2 years customer service experience required.
Previous experience as a front desk host preferred.
Position is Full time 30 to 40 hours a week.
Candidates must be reliable, friendly, and available to work weekends and holidays.
Must be detail oriented, organized, and able to stay on track while managing multiple responsibilities.
Must be computer literate. Competency in word processing, email, and online navigation is a necessity. Experience working with a property management system a plus.
To apply for this job, please include a resume and cover letter.
Candidates without a resume and cover letter will not be considered for employment.
The Los Prados Hotel is seeking experienced people to join our dynamic Front Office Team. All candidates must have the ability to Multi-task is critical and essential.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY for Front Desk Agent/ Night Auditor
Qualified applicants must possess the following skills:
• Friendly and personable.
• Ability to "think on your feet".
• Strong desire to create memorable experiences for all guests.
• Strong sense of accountability and punctuality.
• Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends.
• Must have previous customer service experience.
• Must have previous Hospitality experience.
• providing exceptional guest services, both in person and over the phone
• using our computerized reservation system to make reservations
• checking guests in and out of the hotel
• Serves as a primary liaison to guests Handles stressful situations; makes mature and knowledgeable decisions. Handles all guest complaints or problems
• Serves as hotel phone operator and directs all calls to the proper extensions. Receives, transmits and racks telephone messages
• Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests' shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions. Makes restaurant, transportation, or entertainment reservation, and arranges for tours
• Handles all guest service requests. Takes room service orders and directs appropriate staff member to assemble and deliver the order
•Accurately handling sales transactions
• Answering front desk phone lines
• Managing online reservations
•Addressing and providing solutions for guest complaints
• Communicating with other hotel employees and management to ensure smooth hotel operation
• Runs the nightly Audit reports and does a forecast
• Enters the following day's reservations
• Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for guests.
• Inputs daily hotel activity in Home Office as required
• Updates on line reservations system via internet
• Posts charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone to guest accounts
• Balances daily or shift audit on the billing computer. Maintains appropriate bank, issued to each individual
• Assists guests with depositing their valuables in safe deposit boxes
• Cleans and organizes the front desk area
• NIGHT AUDITOR DUTIES will also require some HOUSEKEEPING DUTIES (washing and folding linens) during Night Shift
• NIGHT AUDITOR DUTIES will also require set up of breakfast in lobby area
Candidates must be 18 and legal to work in the United States.
This position requires excellent communication/guest relations skills, good computer knowledge, good writing ability and excellent phone relation skills. Job responsibilities will include: Guest check in and checkout, operations report management/printing, guest communications, phone communications, room key management and general daily operational duties of the hotel.
Compensation: Based on experience.