Cooking for Robert
Caring for Robert
Company Brand Overview:
We have several R&D positions, in our company, including: R&D Manager and Food Technologist as well.
Pulmuone is a LOHAS, Lifestyle of Health &Sustainability, company that seeks to promote beautiful harmony between people and the earth. Pulmuone Foods USA brands include Nasoya, Wildwood, Emerald Valley Kitchen, Monterey Gourmet Foods, and Cibo Naturals. Pulmuone’s family of brands provide our consumers a wide variety of delicious products that are inspired by contemporary flavor palates and encourage a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. Visit www.pulmuonefoodsusa.com to learn more about the company and brands.
This position is focused on development and improvement of new product including packaging spec, packaging application and commercialization from in-house manufacturing facilities as well as co-packers, which includes product design, packaging material selection, analytical testing, line trials, accommodation to quantity production, validation, and continuous management and improvement.
This position will take dual responsibilities for primarily new product development as well as packaging development and application. As a food technologist, he/she uses food science and technical acumen to product and process improvement and new product development from concept thru commercialization from in-house manufacturing facilities as well as co-packers. This position also contributes to R&D projects by capitalizing its knowledges and experiences of packaging development and application by closely working with other R&D professionals and in partnership with packaging experts in mother company in Korea and suppliers. This position is also required to lead trouble shooting and actionable recommendation and develop specification to technical problems with assigned co-pack and import products.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Top Skill Sets:
Can you walk the talk? Are you able to prove you are the best ? In a time when many companies are shrinking or going away…..we’re CRUSHING IT with MASSIVE GROWTH RIGHT NOW!!!
Only Sales Legends need apply!!!! It’s time to prove your ability to Close!!!
American Vision Windows / Baths is one of the largest home remodeling contractors in California AND WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!!!
We have more leads than available team members….If you're looking for a big growth and income opportunity, you found it! We need to add new Bath Sales Legends... to handle our qualified incoming leads now!
Imagine a place where leads are qualified for you...American Vision Windows / Baths is a company that has 20 years of experience providing solutions for homeowners and with 30-50% of our sales coming from Referrals!!!!
Tired of having to provide your own leads?
Then don’t….back up your talk with proven performance in Bathroom Selling….for the leader in the bath industry.
● Great commissions and bonuses.
● Real opportunity for a six figure income.
● Benefits package including Employee Ownership Opportunity
● Legendary Proven Sales Results
● Willingness to CRUSH Sales Virtually or In Person
● Willingness to CRUSH the Competition
● Strong work ethic and discipline
● Good Verbal and organizational skills
● Strong desire to succeed
Learn more about us at www.americanvisionbaths.com
Solo practitioner with growing practice seeking a part time paralegal or legal assistant (20-30 hours) with experience in Family Law/Civil Litigation. Family law experience is required. The position may grow into a full time position. Applicants should be detail oriented, organized, diligent, on-time, dependable, must be able to deal with demanding and emotional clients.
Experience with Smokeball or similar software.
Experience with Microsoft Office (Word; Outlook)
Knowledge and comfort with E-Filing and Orange County Local Rules. Local Rules of surrounding counties are also relevant.
Leading Personal Injury Law Firm is currently accepting resumes for a full time office administrative assistant/receptionist. The ideal candidate must be organized and proficient in handling multiple phone lines. This person should also posses good office and computer skills, proper phone etiquette and the ability to perform and execute time sensitive tasks. The office assistant will aide the office manager in overseeing the daily operations of the office by making sure everything is completed on schedule and organized. THIS POSITION HAS SIGNIFICANT ROOM FOR GROWTH & ADVANCEMENT.
Answer phones in fast paced / busy office, check voice mail, take messages, relay messages.
Check and organize both regular mail and email.
Order office supplies
Work with Case Management Teams to fill-in when Legal Assistants are on vacation.
Complete intake packets for attorney/client approval
Detailed with a high level of accuracy, excellent written & verbal communication a must
Must be self motivated, reliable, accountable and flexible
Ability to work independently
*NOTE All applications confidential / We will not contact your current employer*
Schedule: Monday to Friday , 6AM-2:30PM
Duration: Long Term Contract, W/possibility to permanent transition
“The day I began Lindora is the day everything changed. The lights came on and 73 pounds came off”!!
~ Brinetta (Lindora Patient)
Lindora, America’s leading clinical weight management and wellness provider is growing fast, creating fantastic opportunities for LVN Staff Nurses in Cerritos, California and the surrounding area.
We would love to connect with you if you are you passionate about using your medical/patient care expertise to transform lives through weight loss and wellness! Our nursing professionals can form unique bonds with patients while helping them improve their quality of life and overall wellbeing.
About the Position:
The LVN Staff Nurse position requires:
· Current California LVN license
· Excellent organizational, customer service, interpersonal and verbal/written skills are essential
· Phlebotomy/IV and current CPR certification required
Some of Our Employee Benefits:
· 401K with employer match; fully vested after only 2 years continuous service
· No overnights or weekends
· Program Discounts
The Company will consider qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the state and local “Fair Chance Laws”.
We are seeking a Clerical Office to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Eclipse California, Inc. is celebrating a landmark year as one of the fastest-growing firms in the Anaheim area! Our corporate office currently has new opportunities opening on our team working with a new client as an Essential Services Provider.
The position details include but are not limited to:
Team-Based Work Environments
Public Speaking and Presentations
Supervising and Overseeing Daily Retail Operations
Organize Event Promotions
Interviewing Potential Candidates
Client Acquisition and Retention
Participate in Philanthropic Events
Our Training Provides:
Business / Organizational Development
Sales and Marketing Fundamentals
Direct Mentorship from Business Leadership
Cross Training in Marketing and Management
Our growth is unprecedented and it is because of our award-winning team that we are able to deliver the results and service that has become unbeatable. Our motivated and exceptional staff that we are able to provide a company culture that fosters personal and professional growth.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals that will excel in customer service and leadership. This position is entry-level, which means that we provide full training, however, we do require experience in the following to be considered:
2 Years of College Experience or Relevant Work Experience
Superior Organization Skills
Strong Leadership Skills
Bilingual is a Plus
Ten years ago, when our CEO started this venture, he knew success was on the horizon. Now looking back, he can proudly say he has opened several successful locations across the country, including along the East Coast, Midwest (Chicago and Texas), and now the West Coast. Prior to building his successful empire here, our CEO served our Country in the armed forces.
Our CEO has a love for learning, a competitive approach to drive success within his team, and has been recognized by his outstanding leadership and commitment to his organization. He hopes to inspire any entrepreneurial candidate to achieve their own goals and aspirations they want to accomplish for their career whether it’s within their degree field or not.
The Next Step:
Our firm is ready to add to our expanding team now and we are seeking motivated individuals who are not only looking to make an impact on their next company but also their community. If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career and if you feel that you are that dynamic individual that is ready to make a difference in the world around them - Apply Today!
We are seeking an electrical low voltage technician with computer experience for industrial work in fire / life / safety, knowledgeable in electrical fundamentals, strong problem solving and analytical skills, and proficient in computers and programming. The candidate must have their own tools and show a dedicated work ethic for the growth of an expanding company as we open up our Northern California Division.
What you’ll do:
Our ideal candidate:
Education and Experience
Skills and Abilities
What we offer:
AHS Staffing is looking for a Phlebotomist in Long Beach CA, for a 13-weeks assignment.
Schedule: hours range from 6am-6pm with rotating weekends
We have an immediate need for an experienced Production Planner to work with a manufacturing company that is located in the city of Lake Forest. This is a temp-to-hire position and offers a salary between $60-$80k DOE.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
We have an immediate need for an experienced Shipping & Receiving Clerk to work with a manufacturing company that is located in the city of Lake Forest. This position is offering a pay rate between $17-$18 per hour DOE.
Job duties and requirements for Shipping & Receiving Clerk
We are seeking a Business Management Trainee to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Associate that will be handling various responsibilities within the warehouse - manufacturing environment.
Our client company is a Class III, active implantables device company based in Irvine, CA.
They're looking for a Senior Regulatory Specialist to join their team.
The ideal candidate should have strong experience in PMA, and Class III devices. With strong working knowledge of FDA, and EU.
The company has unmatched benefits, including:
100% medical paid for
Please apply only if you have class III device experience.
We have an exciting opportunity at our Fortune 100 client for a Technical Writer. This is a remote role (work from home!) and is a long-term opportunity (up to 2 years) with possibility of conversion to perm for the right candidate. iTalent offers medical benefits, 401k and more! Direct W2 candidates only please (we are not able to offer sponsorship at this time) **no third party or vendor submissions please**
JOB ID: 75453
AHS PharmStat is looking for a Floating Phlebotomist in Huntington Beach CA, for a 13-weeks assignment.
Hours: 7:00am to 3:30pm M-F, potential rotating Sat
We are seeking a Customer Support Representative (Hiring For November!) to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
We are seeking a Retail Cashier to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
We are seeking a Full/Part Time Customer Service | Hiring For October! to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
The client is seeking a Senior Application Developer to assist and provide support for the re-design, development and data cleansing and migration of the Direct Deposit Request app.
The Consultant shall perform all of the following duties:
· Actively participate in the brainstorming and design sessions with the Business Analysts and the existing application’s developers.
· Analyze and evaluate the existing application stack and code including third party business logic frameworks.
· Analyze the existing data structures and data, design and create the next version of the database including all database objects such as tables, views, SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and more.
· Define SSIS packages to move data between applications.
· Define SSRS reports to be rendered on client devices including mobile.
· Define a process to cleanse and migrate production data for development and production cut-over.
· Design and develop API based cloud-native applications.
· Implement improvements to an existing role-based application security system and data.
· Support the application development through the entire software development lifecycle including, post-implementation production support.
· Maintain complete documentation of the application and its artifacts and transfer all programming codes, scripting and Application knowledge to client staff.
· Provide weekly status reports to task supervisor on assigned tasks.
1. Three (3) years of experience in the last five (5) years as a full application stack developer on the Azure platform using:
· Azure DevOps, API based Development, GITHub
· API based development, SOAP, REST
· Active Directory integration using LDAP and web services
· Mobile application development, Web Forms, MVC
· Agile methodologies
· OpenShift, deployment, and administration of applications on IIS and Apache Tomcat
2. Three (3) years of experience in the last five (5) years with .NET framework 4.0+ with the following skills:
· ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Core, C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL, LINQ
· UI Design
· VBScript, PowerShell
3. Three (3) years of experience in the last five (5) years as an Application DBA and Developer in SQL Server 2012 (or above) with the following skills:
· Developing complex queries, stored procedures, triggers, and performance tuning
· Developing Integrations with other databases using the SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Data Cleansing
· Developing Reports using the SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
· Perform Backups and Restores
· Data security, encryption, knowledge of
4. Two (2) years of experience in the last three (3) years implementing security solutions for *Enterprise Level applications including role-based security, data conversion and secure integration of financial data per FIPS guidelines
(*Enterprise Level means applications used at an organization level with a large volume of users (50k +) and tightly integrated with other applications within the organization.)
5. One (1) year of experience in the last (2) years with Red Hat Linux and the Linux container and cluster management eco-system.
Our client in Santa Ana is currently looking for an Inspector Specialist. This is a temp-to-hire position and the pay rate is $15-$17 per hour. Must be able computer savvy and experienced with machine operating.
The Inspector Specialist’s primary focus is to perform specific duties for which they are specially trained and/or have considerable experience.
Skills that should be possessed by the Inspector Specialist:
· Understanding of IPC-A-610 requirements for solder quality and workmanship
· Identification of component parts, such as resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, etc., including their value, part number, and polarity (if applicable)
· Good visual acuity, either with the unaided eye or vision correction.
· Able to work at reasonable speed with accuracy
· Able to comprehend English written and verbal instructions, basic or complex drawings, customer B.O.M. (Bill of Material), Assembly Instructions (A.I.)
Examples of skills that may be possessed by the Inspector Specialist:
· Operate X-Ray equipment and interpret results
· Use magnifying lamp, microscope & Automated Optical Inspection (A.O.I.) equipment
· First Article Inspection
· Able to lift up to 15 pounds
Duties of an Inspector Specialist position:
· Under supervision of Inspection Coordinator, perform in-process, final or First Article inspection of printed circuit assemblies for defects per IPC-A-610, according to their specialty
· Identify defects, mark their location, and give rework instructions to operators.
· Re-inspect corrected defects. Persistence until product is correct.
· Complete traveler paperwork, record findings in department defect log.
· Additional duties as assigned by Inspection Coordinator or Quality Manager.
We are seeking a Circulating Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
Our optometry clinic is seeking an Ophthalmic Technician to join our patient care team. Our ideal candidate is already a certified ophthalmic assistant or technician. However, we are willing to provide on-the-job training and experience to the right candidate as they work toward certification. In this role, your primary tasks are to take medical histories from patients, dilate their eyes to prepare them for exams, and provide them with instructions on how to use contacts, eye drops, and post-surgery medications. Other duties include assisting the optometrist by performing applanation tonometry, refraction, and retinoscopy tests and recording the results in the patient’s chart. You will also take eye measurements using tools such as a Humphrey field analyzer and OCT.
Ophthalmic Technician Duties and Responsibilities
Ophthalmic Technician Requirements and Qualifications
Drake Institute of Behavioral Medicine, in our 39th year, has a new opening for an experienced LMFT with opportunities for advancement for the right individual. Must be experienced with children and families. Works with parents and/or individuals regarding learning disorders, psychological or emotional problems, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Stress, Autism, auditory language disorders, and develops / implements therapeutic treatment plans in a clinical setting. Starting annual salary based on clinical experience and skills.
Who are you? Team player, works well with others, and empathetic
Master's Degree (M.A.) in areas of Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related major
Certificates and Licenses:
Must be California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Email curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org.