We are seeking a Food Service Worker -- Line Server to become an integral part of our team! You will take orders and serve food to patrons at the dining establishment.
Noodle St in Monrovia, CA is looking for one food server to join our 33 person strong team. We are located on 2323 E Chapman Ave Ste B. Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and reliable.
Please send the resume to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Prepares room for dining by setting condiments, napkins, service plates and utensils.
2. Acknowledge and greet all customers in a prompt and friendly manner in accordance with service standards.
3. Transmits all orders to kitchen and bar area through POS.
4. Serves beverages to guests.
5. Responsible for the accuracy and accountability of individual guest’s checks.
6. Responsible for collecting payment for guest checks and following department/company cash handling procedures.
7. Removes dirty service trays away from the tables to the service station area.
8. Maintains professional appearance and performance according to department and company policies.
9. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the Bar & Grill Manager.
Work Experience Required: Minimum of 6 months food service experience.
Education: High School Diploma and/or equivalent combination of work experience and education. Must have a valid food handler card/ Serve Safe Certificate and TIPS Alcohol Certification.
Other Requirements: Must be able to speak, read, and understand English. Must have strong verbal and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of Safety and Sanitation guidelines as set forth in individual job manuals. Ability to lift twenty-five (25) pounds for various job related duties, throughout and eight (8) hour shift. Ability to stand and walk the entire shift excluding breaks and meal periods. Must demonstrate positive/enthusiastic approach to all assignments. Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position. Must be clean, well-groomed, and have a professional appearance.
The Food Server is responsible for welcoming guests, accurately taking all food and beverage orders, and making sure they are delivered in a timely manner to the guests satisfaction.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
The working conditions described below are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential duties and responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
This job description is a summary of duties, which you as a Food Server are expected to perform in your normal course of work. It is by no means an all-inclusive list but is merely a broad guide of expected duties. You should understand that a job description is neither complete nor permanent; it can be modified at any time with or without notice.
I'm looking for an enthusiastic individual with at least 1 year of Line Servicing experience. This individual will work on our buffet line and serve our clients per order (speed and efficiency) are required
This individual requires excellent customer service skills, namely, to serve & greet customers with a smile! If you possess the aforementioned, please respond ASAP. Hiring on the spot!