Our popular, top rated venue is hiring additional servers as we expand. We have a long-time wonderful team that is very supportive. Our customers are gracious and happy and we are known for excellent service and great food.
*Serving experience , especially fine dining is a plus.
* Ability to manage multiple tables and tasks is a must.
* Desire to enjoy the time at work interacting with customers would be a great match.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $23.00 /hour
This Job Is:
Experienced Servers/Bartenders Sonoma
we are adding to our FOH staff
Murphy’s Irish Pub and Restaurant is looking for energetic, positive servers/bartenders (desirable candidates may be available to serve and tend bar, not compulsory) who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and can provide consistent, friendly and responsive service to create an exceptional experience for all of our guests. Qualified candidates will be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and possess a true passion for hospitality, great food, beer and wine.
• Minimum two years’ experience in desired position required, a true love of hospitality is very important.
• Ability to provide or complete CA food handler/ LEAD Certification and renew as necessary.
• Must possess a sense of urgency and general restaurant knowledge.
• Strong food, beer and wine knowledge preferred.
Requirements include, but not limited to:
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- The ability to work as a team player
- Detail oriented and proven ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Able to lift to 50lbs
We are looking for the best person for this job: Warm, welcoming, quick, efficient...these are the qualities you will need to be successful in the host position at Station House Cafe. As the first person to welcome our guests, your impression sets the tone for a great dining experience. Experienced professionals encouraged; first-time applicants welcomed. We are happy to train you on the details of the job if you can bring: A great attitude, a willingness to learn, an affinity for working with the public, and an assurance of reliability.
The Station House Cafe is an established, high-volume, fast-paced restaurant in Point Reyes Station
(a gorgeous 25-30 minute drive from Petaluma, San Rafael or Novato), on Highway 1 at the gateway to the Point Reyes National Seashore. Established in 1974, our commitment to fresh, local and sustainable foods is longstanding. For more information, please visit our website.
Kaiser medical insurance offered; 401(k) with matching funds. (upon qualifying wait period).
Weekends and holidays required (however we do close for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).
Franchettis' Kitchen, Beer+Wine Stube is located on North Dutton Av. in the Parkpoint business park.
The Food is German and Italian Fusion, also know as the Alto Adige.
Local, German and Italian Beers and Wines. Our Bar offers 48% proof craft cocktails.
Qualities we are looking for in a Server: able to listen and understands when taking orders, answers questions about the menu and food, sells the restaurant's food and drinks, takes payment, communicates orders with the kitchen staff, seats customers, and helps with customer service and cleaning. Detail oriented, good communicator, fast paced, quick on your feet, loves specialty food and beverages.
This is not a entry level job. Ideally Two years of experience in a similar type restaurant environment.
BREAKFAST/LUNCH/BRUNCH: Tue-Sunday 10.30-2.30
HAPPY HOUR + DINNER: Wed -Saturday 4.30-8.00
EMAIL: Paste Resume Into the Body of the Email
Include Phone Number for Contact. No Attachments.
Open since 1995, Gourmet Au Bay is a very popular and well established wine bar & waterfront restaurant located in Bodega Bay. Currently, we are seeking experienced Servers and Prep/Line Cooks to join our staff.
Above all else, we seek motivated, reliable candidates that are out-going and respectful to both our guests and fellow staff alike. Additionally, Server applicants with wine knowledge and/or some bartending experience is a plus...however, we are willing to train the right candidate.
Desired Qualifications for Prep/Line Cook:
- passion for excellent food and service
- knife skills
- wood-fired oven experience a plus
- ability to work well in a small kitchen on a team
- ability to follow detailed recipes with consistent results
- reliable transportation and consistent punctuality
Please know that the commute to our restaurant from Sebastopol is about 20 minutes, and about 30 minutes from Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park and Petaluma. Reliable transportation is a must. To apply, please reply with a resume and/or a cover letter detailing your experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Palooza Catering and Events Inc in Sonoma County, CA is looking for two food service managers to join our 47 person strong team. We are located on in Kenwood and Sonoma Our ideal candidate is attentive, detailed, ambitious, and hard-working.
Submit your resume and a cover letter telling us about your favorite career success that you experienced. If selected for interviews, you will be notified by email and telephone.
Thank you for considering Palooza Catering and Events, Inc!
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $28.00 - $30.00/hour.
About Palooza Brewery & Gastro: Palooza Brewery & Gastropub is a neighborhood gathering place, a relaxed and friendly environment where wonderfully flavored, thoughtfully sourced food and drinks bring friends and family together.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.
The Fountaingrove Club in Santa Rosa, CA is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Food Server. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
To provide Food and Beverage Service to our members pool side, adhering to all Food and Beverage Standards. To be a self-motivated team player, able to make decisions and provide great service.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- Able to work throughout the summer, in all weather conditions - Must be self-motivated to help achieve budgeted sales goals - Take food orders from the guests and then transfer these from Bogeys to the pool - Must be able to drive and have an active Driving License - Must have a basic knowledge of Cocktails and Smoothies - To service as many guests as possible during your shift - To make sure all Liquor and Beverage are signed both out at the start of your shift and back in at the end. - To adhere to all State of California Licensing Laws
- Weather may impact work schedule good communication with your manager is a must. - Arrive to your shift 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time - Visit the Athletic Center to find out the level of Business for that day at the Athletic Center - Attain the keys to the truck and drive to the entrance of the basement - Load the truck with all the requisitions needed for that day’s service - Load up with 4 containers of ice - Take down to the Athletic Center Setup area - Have 3 * 8-foot tables ready for service with tablecloths - Set up the wireless computer system for ringing in tickets to Bogeys - Have everything set up, with signage, ready 10 minutes prior to service - Once you have rung up a ticket with food orders, remember to pick up from Bogeys - Give the member a time frame for the delivery of their food – 20 minutes is the goal - Pick up the food from Bogeys along with necessary condiments and deliver to the guest poolside - During slow periods of the day, make sure you walk around the pool, offering beverages to the members - Make sure that you get every ticket signed by the guest - When it is 15 minutes prior to closing the bar pool service down – take 1 walk around the pool letting the guests know that you are taking last orders before closing - Clean and clear the pool service area – taking all beverages back to the club house - Leave the area clean and clear ready for service the next day - Ensure that all Food Products are delivered Hot to the Guests in a Presentable condition - Ensure that all Drinks made are decorative and adhere to all State of California Liquor Laws
Candidates must be:
Join our exciting Tapas Restaurant and Wine Bar Team
Tasca Tasca offers you a great self-directed work environment serving fun loving guests. As you share the unique food and wines offered at TT with your guests, you will also enrich your own foody knowledge repertoire. We are looking for individuals who love, and are good at, learning new things, who take the craft of hospitality seriously, and love making people happy. Normal hourly average is $35-$50.
About TT: Tasca means tavern or pub in Portugal. Tasca Tasca “TT” is the realization of Chef Manuel Azevedo’s dream of sharing his favorite style of eating with downtown Sonoma – snacking on a wide variety of delicious food while drinking unique wine. Come in and enjoy listening to the music of Portugal and its former colonies, watching European soccer on the television, and being surrounded by lots of friends in a fun casual environment reminiscent of his native Portugal.
Chef Manuel has dedicated his adult life to sharing the flavors and culture of his beloved birthplace, Portugal. Through his many endeavors he has inspired many to look more deeply into the rich history and complexity of Europe’s westernmost country and its many offerings.
His second wine-country Portuguese restaurant (LaSalette), Tasca Tasca is the realization of Chef Manuel Azevedo’s dream to champion Portuguese cuisine. His dream was born at an early age when he would assist his mother, and prepare recipes from their former home in the Azores Islands. He since developed and massaged his defined style -Cozinha Nova Portuguesa- “new Portuguese cuisine” – celebrating the varied and complex flavors of Portugal, adapted to the immense offerings of top-quality ingredients from Sonoma County. The result is a unique cuisine characterized by familiar Mediterranean and Iberian staples (olive oil, olives, garlic, tomatoes, onions, wine, saffron, etc.), exotic spices and flavorings picked from around the globe during hundreds of years of Portuguese expeditionary voyages, and fresh local and seasonal Californian ingredients from land and sea. It’s a winning combination for lovers of traditional Portuguese fare and adventurous diners alike.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $30.00 to $50.00 /hour
This Job Is:
Inspired Thai Cuisine, Authentically Made With Love.
Spring Thai in Cotati, CA is looking for one server/waitress/waiter to join our 8 person strong team. We are located on 538 E Cotati Ave. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and engaged.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Hilltop 1892 is seeking a professional, friendly and outgoing host. The ideal candidates will possess the following qualities:
• Previous fine dining experience & Open Table experience a plus
• A gracious, welcoming and professional attitude
• Ability to communicate effectively and desire to work as part of a diverse team
• Well groomed appearance and professional business attire/wardrobe is required
• Flexible schedule a must - available on weekends & holidays required
Outgoing, hospitality minded person. We can teach you how we serve but your attitude and commitment is what sets you apart from others and that’s why we want you to work here. Must have minimum 1-year minimum in full service restaurant with full bar. Weekend and holidays availability a must. We are closed on Christmas. All other holidays require an all hands on deck attitude.
Both jobs require current California Food Handler Card
Open Interviews Monday and Tuesday 2pm-4pm